Start by marking “Her Thin Blue Lifeline (Indigo Knights #1)” as Want to Read:
Her Thin Blue Lifeline (Indigo Knights #1)

Her Thin Blue Lifeline

(Indigo Knights #1)

Chrissy Franco has every reason to take one hell of a victory lap around the courtroom. She’s just defended her client to the best of her ability and what’s more? Her client was actually innocent. Oh, she’d killed her husband, baseball legend Skip Maguire, alright; but he’d been about to hit a homerun with Miranda’s head.

His rabid fan base doesn’t agree with the verdict,
Published June 28th 2017 by Second Circle Press

To ask other readers questions about Her Thin Blue Lifeline, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Thin Blue Lifeline

Start your review of Her Thin Blue Lifeline (Indigo Knights #1)
AG Reads
Aug 09, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: bikers, borrowed
This book was just bad. Poorly written, poorly edited, shallow stereotypical characters, no surprises -- take your pick because it's all here. Include the ridiculousness of having the heroine injured as she was but the author only using those injuries when it suited some plot purpose, and I was done.

(view spoiler)
E.M. Prazeman
Jul 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
There's a lot of story in this romance, and that story is extremely compelling. I cared about both characters and wanted justice for Chrissy. A really satisfying read and I'm looking forward to the rest of the series.
Teresa Lara
Jun 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love this !Chrissy and Tonys story was everything I like in a book.Has every recommend
Stephanie Beasley
Sep 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Her Thin Blue Lifeline: Indigo Knights Book 1

Awesome story. I loved seeing the other kind of MC club. I liked this story. Can't wait to read the next book in this series. I loved them as a couple. They fit together. Was weird not seeing his family until the last chapter in the book. Wonder who would be next. I recommend this story.
Darcy
May 08, 2019 rated it did not like it
After reading the blurb to this one I was excited to read it as it sounded up my alley. The sad thing is that I was bored while reading. I made it about 7 chapters before giving up, realizing that I didn't care who tried to hurt Chrissy. This one just wasn't for me.
Trudy Dowling
Jul 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
I am a big fan of A.J. Downey's biker books. I have devoured them all and like her writing style. Because of this I have a favor to ask. Bite the bullet and keep reading after you start. Chapter one has quite a few errors, but after that it is a lovely flowing story. I don't know what happened in the first chapter but the story is amazing and definitely worth reading.

Why is it worth reading??? First off all Her Thin Blue Lifeline isn't the average Motorcycle Club genre story. The members of thi
Rachel Barnard
Nov 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Chrissy Franco just won a major case, but not everyone is happy about her success. Someone posts her home address online and it only takes one nut job to take everything away from Chrissy. Tony McCormick is the police detective called to the scene and the one to find Chrissy barely alive. Chrissy won't be able to feel safe again until the culprit is caught and Tony won't rest until he finds the man terrorizing Chrissy.

I felt for Chrissy. She is the woman everyone relates to at night walking home
Gwen Shafer
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been looking forward to reading this one. I was not disappointed at all. This is full of gripping suspense mystery and romance right from the beginning . A.J. grips you from the very beginning and has you hooked until the very end. Amazing characters who have amazing touching chemistry. Christina is one amazing lawyer. But all of a sudden her life is turned upside down in the worst way. Tony who she once dated is the detective working her case and is there to help her through this tragic ...more
Leah Sharelle
Jun 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I like reading AJ Downey books. And lm going to be honest lm a HUGE fan of her MC. I mean massive fan, l mean l brought every single books she has written, paid for them postage converted into AUS dollars, spent a small fortune and now the proud owner. So when l saw huge l mean it. So l get an ARC of this and l dived in with excitement and trepidation. Turns out l only needed the excitement. She didn't disappoint being on the right side of the law. I didn't miss he guns, the drugs, the leather, ...more
Amanda Weems
Jun 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
AMAZING. I am always blow away by just how phenomenal AJ Downey is with her books. She has this way of making you fill like you are right there with the characters and you could just laugh or cry right along with them. Her Thin Blue lifeline is the first book in the Indigo Knights series and I loved everything about it. This is Chrissy and Tony story and it will have you on the edge of your seat from the very first page. I hate spoilers so I am not giving anything away about this book but if I c ...more
Darlyn
Jun 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Good read

I could not put the book down. I worked a night shift and came home at 730am. Finished the last few chapters of Lani Lynn Vales New release but as I was going to close my Amazon browser I saw this book available. Anything from this Author is as good as Ms. Vales. I didn't need to read the summary. Just clicked and read. Now that I am finished I can finally sleep. I can't wait for the 2nd book of this brand new series.
Debbie Earley
Apr 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

Wow Tony & Chrissy's story took me back in time a bit. Their relationship was a a lot like how my husband and I started out. Dating then not then falling in love a bit later in life. These two are amazing and complement each other so well. He was her rock when she needed him the most and she gave him her love and support when he needed it the most. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Stacy Davis
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Received ARC for honest review. , AJ has done it again! This is a fabulous start to a new series. Seriously, AJ is just a great weaver of tales. Her characters are strong and lovable and the plot is engaging and interesting. Whether or not you already read AJ and love her or if this is your first book by her..... I promise you that you will not be disappointed! Another amazing book!!
Jangler
Apr 20, 2019 rated it liked it
Ok

The storyline was ok but I thought there were to many secondary characters. I know this was the first book in a new series and the author wanted to introduce the future leads, but there were just to many . Also, I had to go back and reread parts in order to work out who was doing what, so maybe a bit more editing would have been useful.
Melissa Toner
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A.J. Downey is brilliant!

I have read this book twice as I start down the path of reading this series. What happened to the heroine is this book was despicable. The sad part in the world we live in today I can see this happening. They hero is truly one of the good ones and we meet a bunch of good ones. Can't wait to read the rest.
Vickie Beams
Jun 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love this book!!! Tony is my kind of hero!!! The writing is masterful,strong,coherent and makes perfect sense! The characters all ring true. The chemistry is brilliant! I am looking forward to the test of the books in this series!
Megan Hubble-Roney
Jun 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic start to a new series.

Excellent read. Can't wait to see where Downey take this series and I know there's a promise of more late nights kept awake reading ahead if her past series are anything to go by!
Jul 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

I have read all of her books and this has to be one of my favorites...I love that her books have substance and female characters who have personality as brains, not dumb damsels in distress. I can't wait till she comes out with more!!!
Meghann Walker
Jul 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So so good

I am already a fan of A. J. Downey, so I'm not surprised that this book is fantastic!!! Love MC books, this Author is SO good at writing them!! I love the fact that the MC club is comprised of first responders too!!
Sarah Armstrong
Aug 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved

Great story. Really fast paced right from the beginning & you're invested in the story. You can feel the pull from tony & Chrissy from first response. Loved the story & writing. Looking forward to more.
Yvonne Evans
Sep 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love how the story started. When she meets Tommy again and how their relationship starts up in earnest. It is a crime, mystery and love story rolled into one and you even get men in uniform and motorcycles. Will definitely check out more books by this author.
Diane
Nov 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Really Good

5 STARS for Tony and Chrissy this was a mystery love story. I REALLY enjoy this author. I just found her and have automatically bought all the book I have found by her into the next!
Katie Watt
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
loved this book!!! It had me hooked with the first chapter!!! I was on the edge of my seat till the end!!! Oh and the hero part love it!! Who doesn’t love a good hero romance!!!! On to the next one!!!
Carol Roll
May 17, 2019 rated it liked it
Good

This was a good book, there were some twists and turns plus romance with suspense. It started out grabbing your attention, but it kind of lost me towards the middle of the story.
April Baker
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book..Chrissy and Tony are amazing❤

Trouble brings Chrissy right into Tony, a hot sexy detective. Tony must keep Chrissy safe in order to be in court..along the way old feelings develop❤

I've always loved cop romance and this made my day❤❤
Holly
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
You gotta read this!!

This is an amazing book!!!! Chrissy and Tony are so awesome together. I loved reading this and I look forward to reading more in this series.
Nicole Parker
Jul 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

I loved this book. Preordered it a while ago and was so happy to see it in my kindle. Could not put it down. I'm a big MC fan and this book lived up to my expectations.
Susan W
Aug 23, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: dnf, free, ku, z2017
DNF at 85%. I really really tried but this book couldn't keep me interested. 8 days and couldn't finish it.
Shannon McFadden
Sep 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Really good

Really good read. Keeps you guessing as to who and why, Chrissy was attacked. And that sexy cop on a bike as a hero?!!? Whew!!!
Carrie Avery Moriarty
May 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just like the rest of her books, this one doesn't disappoint. From the first page I was hooked. Couldn't put it down.

• Kennedy (The Phoenix Club Girl Diaries #1)
  • Dash (Blackwings MC #1)
  • John & Mattie (Texas Kings MC, Book 8)
  • Shaker (Blackwings MC, #5)
  • Finn (Conner Brothers Construction #1)
  • Dark Needs (The Dark Light of Day, #1.5)
  • Hammer (Evil Dead MC, #10)
  • Kale & Terra (Texas Kings MC #7.5)
  • Nick - The Black Tuxedos MC
  • Tempt Me: Lucifer's Legends MC Book 1
  • Vex (The Devil's Angels MC #4)
  • Wick (Siberian MC, #2)
  • Tucker (Texas Kings MC #7)
  • Bear's Forever (Infernal Sons MC, #1)
  • Premo (Siberian MC, #1)
  • Here Kitty, Kitty (Reapers MC #2)
  • Blackjack (Reapers MC #1)
  • Joy (Hell's Handlers MC #7)
A.J. Downey is a born and raised Seattle, WA Native. She finds inspiration from her surroundings, through the people she meets and likely as a byproduct of way too much caffeine.

She has lived many places and done many things though mostly through her own imagination... An avid reader all of her life it's now her turn to try and give back a little, entertaining as she has been entertained. She liv

Indigo Knights (8 books)
  • His Cold Blue Command (Indigo Knights #2)
  • A Low Blue Flame (Indigo Knights #3)
  • His Wild Blue Rose (Indigo Knights #4)
  • Her Pained Blue Silence: Indigo Knights Book V
  • A Code Blue Call (Indigo Knights #6)
  • Her Reluctant Blue Cavalier (Indigo Knights #7)
  • Forged Under Blue Fire (Indigo Knights #8)

News & Interviews