Start by marking “The Colours of the Past (Koholt Chronicles, Book 3)” as Want to Read:
The Colours of the Past (Koholt Chronicles, Book 3)

The Colours of the Past (Koholt Chronicles, Book 3)

The mercenary Koholt wakes to find himself unarmed and imprisoned in a dungeon cell. Who imprisoned him, and what for? Koholt burns to take his vengeance, but he is not prepared to face the ghosts of his past allegiances...

The 11 000 word novella THE COLOURS OF THE PAST is the third book of the Koholt Chronicles, which tell the tale of how the battered mercenary Koholt’s d
Kindle Edition, 1
Published May 24th 2017

To ask other readers questions about The Colours of the Past, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Colours of the Past

Start your review of The Colours of the Past (Koholt Chronicles, Book 3)
Gilbert Stack
Apr 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
In this latest volume, Koholt finally gets out of the mines and into the politics he’s been trying to avoid. Matters heat up very quickly as the series moves in a new direction, building on the first two tales but staying on top of the earth. To complicate things, an old friend-turned-enemy of Koholt’s appears to add a personal element to the problems confronting our hero.

I’m not sure that Koholt makes the right decision at the end of the story. In fact, I’m still not certain why he made the dec
Charles  van Buren
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Grammar can be dangerous, June 20, 2017

Verified Purchase(What's this?)

This review is from: The Colours of the Past (Koholt Chronicles Book 3) (Kindle Edition)

Jon Erebus produces well written, interesting fantasy similar to what we used to call sword and sorcery fiction. The potential reader should be aware that with the Koholt Chronicles, he is doing so in short installments much as did the old movie serials. Each of the three volumes published to date can be read separately but most will probab
Grimdark Fantasy: New book in the Koholt Chronicles! 1 10 May 24, 2017 04:32AM
Jon Erebus is the author of Tales from the World of All, a new cycle of dark fantasy stories set in a mysterious realm where magic resides in language itself.

News & Interviews