Start by marking “A Memoir. A Testimony. (#1 & #2)” as Want to Read:
A Memoir. A Testimony. (#1 & #2)

A Memoir. A Testimony. (#1 & #2)

A Consolidation of the first two series volumes. This novella is a duo of short stories from the author's own life when she has felt and seen the influence of God bridging the gap between her own mortal limitations / understanding and His plans for her.

Volume 1:
"Memory of Miracles by Beth Durkee is a must-read true story. The author tells her story of miracles, her journey
Kindle Edition
Published June 23rd 2017

To ask other readers questions about A Memoir. A Testimony., please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Memoir. A Testimony.

Start your review of A Memoir. A Testimony. (#1 & #2)
Elizabeth Johnson
These two real-life stories offer a powerful reminder that God's ways are not our ways! His plans for our lives make look drastically different than what we could ever imagine, dream about, or hope for - but it is always perfect for us. Beth's story is no different. What she imagined for herself as a child turned out to be nothing like what really happened, either as she grew into womanhood or as she considered a future marriage partner.

The first volume was an encouragement to me as I've dealt
Vikki Vaught
This is a story of overcoming a life-threatening health issue and the consequences of choices made while a teenager. Thanks goes to Beth Durkee for sending me an advance reading copy to read and review.

I thoroughly enjoyed volume 1 in this faith-inspired book. The events that unfolded in this woman’s life were, at time, electrifying. Unfortunately, volume two did not live up to the first volume.

I did not enjoy Beth’s journey to the husband meant for her. The courtship between her and her two sui
Amy Shannon
Jun 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Influential and Inspirational

A powerful duo of Durkee's own experiences, and her faith in God. It's entering the experience and life of the author, and her journey of life. It's quite an interesting read, and very inspirational. Faith can be tested when the reality of mortality is understood. Durkee shares her beliefs and faith.
Vera mallard
Jun 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
A MEMOIR A TESTIMONY VOLUMES 1 AND 2

MEMORY OF MIRACLES VOLUME 1:

In Memoir A Testimony Volumes 1 and 2, Beth Durkee outlines her early life of trials and faith. In Memory of Miracles, the reader meets a fascinating girl who grows into a strong faith based young woman facing crisis' with courage. From teen pregnancy to many strokes, brain surgeries, short-term memory loss, and double vision, Durkee retained a faith in the Lord few have.

Raised by a calm Catholic father and an exuberant religious mo
Teresa Kander
Jun 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: christian
This is a beautiful and inspirational testimony. In volume one, Memory of Miracles, we meet the author and learn about her childhood, and see her grow into a young woman of strong faith who faces many obstacles, including a teen pregnancy and health issues (strokes, brain surgeries, short term memory loss, double vision, etc). Through it all, her faith in God stays strong.

In volume two, Memory of Romance, the author takes us on another journey with her. She is dating someone who has made and bro
Randall Krzak
Jun 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Beth Durkee shows how her faith has helped her through a series of troubling medical issues which could have led to her death. Was it fate which helped her or was there a stronger power ensuring she had what she needed when it was required? No matter what readers believe, it's clear someone had a hand in Beth's well being. Likewise, when she later finds herself in a struggle choosing between two men, divine inspiration lends a hand to 'lead' her to making the best possible choice.

Beth's writing
Kate Angelica
Jan 09, 2018
Beth Durkee is an American author and inspirational personality. She specializes in short reads for the Christian market that bring awareness to God’s quiet callings and His whispered presence in our daily lives. Her message is that life is often hard, but God is with us through it all and her books have warmed the hearts of readers worldwide.

News & Interviews