Start by marking “Avren (Auxem #5)” as Want to Read:
Avren (Auxem #5)

Avren

(Auxem #5)

I can summon any woman with a look. They want me, but there’s only one I crave.
Vanessa.

I shouldn’t have let her slip away.
She answers the door wearing next to nothing. I can’t tear my eyes away from her.
A short silk kimono skims her thighs. The delicate robe falls open. She’s teasing me.
Lace panties and a push-up bra lifts her breasts like an offering.
I haven’t seen her in
Published July 27th 2017 by Lisa Lace (first published May 29th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Avren, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Avren

Start your review of Avren (Auxem #5)
Joselyn  Raquel Moreno Burke
Aug 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
I found Avren pretty funny, he was one of the more serious auxem in some things, but you could grasp the caring and loving person he was inside.

Vannessa was a sassy one a little too afraid but who isn't after a lot of bad experiences in life.

I liked the plot it was pretty interesting and a little suspensful at some point I was like OMG so cool all this and I loved that this one as the others auxem novels, have little cameos of other terramates novels that was fantastic.

for the narrators I lov
MsChris1161
Sep 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own, reviewed, blog-post, audio
AVREN, is a fantastic story, the last book in Lisa Lace's Auxem series. AVREN is the fifth and youngest brother of the five Auxem Princes. He's a genetic scientist determined to finally put an end to their race's suffering by attempting to modify their DNA. The best geneticist in the galaxy just happens to be his ex. The ex her chose her career over him and broke his heart.

Vanessa values her career as a geneticist above all else as it provides her with the independence she needs to make her own
Emily Pennington
Jun 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Avren was a bit surprised when Vanessa answered the door barely clothed! She was his ex and they had not seen each other for some time. Vanessa was a molecular geneticist, one of the best in the galaxy. Their break-up had not been good – Vanessa chose her career over a future with Avren and that still hurt. The reason for her current choice of underwear and a silk robe became obvious when a man knocked at the door. Avren grabbed the food the man had brought and slammed the door in his face.
Emily Pennington
Jun 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
Nikki Brooks
Jun 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Avren is the nerd brother but he is still a hottie!!!! He has come across information that may mean they can develop a way for the deployment of the Auxem's wings to be non painful. But to do this right he needs the help of the smartest woman he knows, his ex-girlfriend, and they did not end well!

Veronica has got over Avren, really she has! Well that's the lie she keeps telling herself when he drops back into her life. He left her once when she didn't want to put him before her caree
Mariah
Jun 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads-arcs
I read this as an arc and this is my honest review!

Another excellent addition to the Auxem arc. All have beautiful covers and out of this world stories. I'm so glad we made it to Auxem as it was both beautiful but filled with terrifying creatures. People eating nightmares I'm glad we're never described in detail and never appeared in the story as more than a threat. Our heroes Avren and Vanessa are at odds with their own heart most of the story, Vanessa is scared of him leaving and t
Jill
Jun 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Avren is considered the geeky brother but I love those sexy, smart guys. He's just as hot and sexy as the others but he's also a genius. He's working on a way to help with the pain when the males wings come out but needs help with his research. He needs his ex girlfriend Veronica who is a research scientist. However, the breakup was not a good one. She was entirely too career focused and couldn't be bothered with things outside of work. It almost seemed like an obsession and I wanted to shake so ...more
Space Cowgirl
Jun 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
BORN TO FLY🔥💘

ARC received for an honest review!

Avren🐺🍌🌋, the gorgeous flying man god, a living 👼Angel, starts out as kind of a wuss in this book. He is running after his old lady 💘love scientist, Veronica, to try to get her to do secret pain management and gene manipulation research with him. It's all about trying to stop or reverse the Auxem men's sterility🍌🌋 issues and to figure out a way to keep their wing deployment pain😭 to a minimum. He has furnished a new state of
Vivian Chrisman
Aug 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fueled with a desire to end the pain all Auxem's-especially his brother Allex- suffer when they let their wings out, Avren asks his former girlfriend for help. Vanessa is a talented geneticist who chose her career over Avren. Vanessa knows she can't have it all and men always leave therefore her work is all she needs. When she agrees to help Avren find a solution, Vanessa knows that in the end they will go their own ways once again. As they search for an answer, both try to keep their feelings o ...more
Shannon
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2019
voluntarily reviewed an arc of this book.

Avren is the youngest prince in Auxem, he's a scientist and incredibly determined to save the people on his planet from the terrible pain they have from opening their wings. He turns to the love of his life, fellow geneticist, Vanessa to help. Although they ended their romance years ago they haven't forgotten each other.

Working together to solve the problem brings them closer together and all their feelings just deepen but when dan
Pam Louis
Aug 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Auren is a prince and a scientist from Auven his planet is hot by a virus killing it's women and in time the males will become infertile. The first time they tried to make plans with earth to get help it failed so Avren and his brothers left to find thier own mates and they have all but Avren. He isn't really looking because he found the women he wants the problem is Vanessa walked away from him for her career and doesn't think he would stay anyways.
Well he is back now and planing to win h
Amy
May 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this new series that is an offshoot to the TerraMates series. It is a stand alone book with its own happily ever after, but deals with 5 brothers and they are all in each of the books so if you want to avoid any spoilers, you should read them in order.

I enjoyed all of the books in this series. Each brother is his own man and comes with his share of hurt/heartache. They each also have their own area of expertise in which they excel and it makes for 5 completely different books
Christine Karmelreads2665 W.
Jun 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Long Time Love

Once I started this book I could not put it down. I believe of this story line this may be the best book yet.

Avren may have been the youngest brother but he also had held a secret for a long time.

The author has done a great job is summoning up the storyline of the princely brothers that can fly. Well keeping the story moving and intriguing with characters so nicely fleshed-out that you could actually imagine what they look like, see their actions
Trudy
Aug 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Throughout the Auxem Series I have had many questions and this latest installation finally answers them. Lisa went a different direction with Avren and Vanessa’s story. Of course there was sexy characters, adventure, excitement and steamy sex-not-sex (if you’ve read about the Auxem Men then you know what I mean, wow! Who could have thought that almost sex could be so HOT!) but she added a bit of mystery and intrigue that kept me guessing why. I loved how all my questions were answered, getting c ...more
SJ
Jun 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received a free reader copy of this book and voluntarily decided to review it

This is book five in the series about the five Auxem princes. Avren is the nerd of the family. He wants Vanessa's help to "cure" a problem all Auxem males have. They dated in the past and Vanessa does not really want to have to deal with Avren again, her feelings are still unresolved.

With excitement and danger, love and romance this book is an exciting scorching read which ties up all five stor
Patricia Kieffer
Jul 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: love-it
Avren by Lisa Lace

Vanessa is on planet Susohn and works in molecular geneticist. Avren is from the planet Auxen and was involved with Vanessa but they had broking up. Avren has come to ask Vanessa to work with him on his planet. This is a love story that you can't help rooking for these two to get together. I love these books of brothers from Auxen finding love. I highly recommend this book and all the books in this series. I would give this story a 10 if I could. I voluntarily revie
Kathi
Jul 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Exciting Conclusion to this series!

Avren is trying to make life better for the Auxem. He needs the help of his ex-Vanessa; a brilliant molecular geneticist. Ironically both believe the other left them, but are left with unresolved feelings toward each other.

Career versus relationship, Auxem secrets and dangerous sabotage all coalesce in this exciting conclusion to this out-of-this world series.

*** I am voluntarily leaving my honest review of this book ***
Miranda
Jun 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mobi-files
I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about Avren's book. The beginning was a bit hard for me to get through. Not so much because it wasn't a good read so far. More like they had already loved each other and were both just too scared to admit it.

Probably about halfway through, I was really getting into it. I ended up falling in love with Avren and Vanessa.

I absolutely adored the epilouge and getting to read about the entire family years down the road.
Hsu Lee
Jun 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
ARC - I voluntarily offered to review this book with no obligations and my opinions are honest!
Vanessa & Avren had history together.
Now Avren is back asking for her help.
Can she help him ?
He left before. Woudl he leave again?
Vanessa does not want to get hurt again, but she is a doctor sworn to help people.
Now Avren has a second chance to set things right.
He will convince Vanessa that she is the one for him.
Drama, romance, love + hot sex
Ru
Tera Comer
Jul 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
This is the last book in the series and I am sad to see it end. I love the Auxem planet and their princes. There is plenty of intrigue to keep you reading to find out if the task that Avren has taken gets complete. I loved Vanessa, she is that nerdy female that always puts work ahead of everything else, but in the end she realizes just what she was missing. I received a free copy of this book and volunteered to review it.
Sophie Koufes
Jun 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Description: Science Fiction Romance Novel
Standalone - However, characters & storyline crossover from previous books. Should be read in order for more enjoyment.
Avren - Prince of Auxem
Vanessa - Ex-girlfriend & the one that got away
I love the cover of these books on this series.
Avren is the last prince of Auxem & the nerdy hot one that is not married yet.This is a fun read that will keep you intrigued throughout the story. The banter between Avren & Vanessa is
Stacey Escalera blog
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow let me just first say how I love the book cover design is amazing. I loved loved this story alot from the story plot to reading how the MC were introduced and how they got together.lisa lace story telling is amazing and fun to read I never got bored with this book.Overall the book contents was great.I voluntarily read An Advance reader copy of this book and my opinion are my own. ...more
LuDena Radford
Sep 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Averen/Abduction

This book contains more than one story : the first Averen finishes the Auxem series . Villains are outed and the family finally gets their HEA. Abduction has all three sections put together into one story ,I absolutely loved the story and hope Is a Lace will make it into a series . Hopefully it she does it won't be broken up.
Angelica
May 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Last book in the series really wrapped up well, the last brother tried to figure out a way to resolve the biggest issue the men have which is the flying but discovers that there are people working against him and are trying to kill his girl he loves.
Willow
Jun 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Second chance at love for the last prince. I like how it has come full circle - from being on the brink of dying out in the 1st book to painless wing deployment in the last book. Good wrap up of the series! Suggest reading in order. I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Jackie
Jun 24, 2017 rated it liked it
A fairly sexy book, to be read only if that's your style. Although it's usually not mine, it made a great read anyway. It's worth a try, as the characters and story are great. This author is fabulous. Received an ARC.
Anne Richardson
Jun 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great story from this author. Vanessa a scientist from earth,Avren is also a scientist and a prince.
They loved in younger days but her career was more important. Loved the way all the characters from previous books were there . It really has been a brilliant series I loved this book.
Farah
Jun 14, 2017 rated it it was ok
This book just couldn't keep me interested. The beginning to middle went very slowly then it got better towards the end. This is the first book that I have read in the series so that may have had some impact with keeping my interest with not really knowing the back story.
Catherine Marie Meyer
Oct 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
magical

wow, i loved the first story and i love this one as well. to have wings and now even the girls will have wings. the story brought up a problem with pain when they released their wings and retracted them. i was glad they could solve that problem. good series, ms lace.
Leslie
Feb 02, 2018 rated it liked it
The first half was pretty good. The couple dealing with working together and managing their past relationship was realistic and well written... but then it got dramatic... and then it got cheesy.... seriously cheesy.

• Mating Fever (Interstellar Brides Program, #10)
  • Mastered By Her Mates (Interstellar Brides Program, #6)
  • Her Viken Mates (Interstellar Brides Program, #11)
  • Claimed By Her Mates (Interstellar Brides Program, #3)
  • Tamed By The Beast (Interstellar Brides Program, #7)
  • Mated To The Beast (Interstellar Brides Program, #5)
  • Mated To The Warriors (Interstellar Brides Program, #2)
  • Royal Dragon (The Bride Hunt, #1)
  • Kiss My Asteroid; Galaxa Warriors (Paranormal Dating Agency, #14)
  • All Kitten Aside (Paranormal Dating Agency, #11)
  • Oh, My Roared (Paranormal Dating Agency, #12)
  • Focus (The Crescent Chronicles, #2)
  • Flight (The Crescent Chronicles, #1)
  • In the Roar (Paranormal Dating Agency, #9)
  • Brilliant Starlight (Dark Planet Warriors, #8)
  • Scrooge Me Hard (Paranormal Dating Agency, #9.5)
  • The Alion King (Paranormal Dating Agency, #6)
  • Scaling Her Dragon (Paranormal Dating Agency, #8)

Auxem (5 books)
  • Auxem (TerraMates #13; Auxem #1)
  • Ayrie (Auxem #2)