Start by marking “Royal Pain (His Royal Hotness, #1)” as Want to Read:
Royal Pain (His Royal Hotness, #1)

Royal Pain

(His Royal Hotness #1)

He’s a womanizer. He’s cocky. He’s not exactly a prince. Only he technically is. Meet your new royal obsession in this addictive novel from New York Times bestselling author Tracy Wolff.

Being rich opens a lot of doors. When you’re rich and royal, those doors lead to a new bedroom every night. I should know. The tabloids call me His Royal Hotness, Prince Kian of Wildemar. W
Published September 26th 2017 by Loveswept

To ask other readers questions about Royal Pain, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Royal Pain

Coco.V
Oct 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
This book was a pleasant surprise ! Review to come...
Diana
Aug 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley-arc
3 1/2 stars

Full review now posted, 9/19/17.

Prince Kian of Wildemar is such a playboy, he is known as His Royal Hotness. Being the spare to the heir, Kian is used to having fun and not having all the responsibilities of his twin brother Garret, who is the Crown Prince of Wildemar. When Garrett is kidnapped, Kian is devastated. He is now the Crown Prince and the women take notice.

Savvy Breslin saves Kian from vultures out to get their claws into the Prince. It isn’t long before Savvy realizes the
Chris  C - A Midlife Wife
Hot and steamy with a Cinderella ending.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This book is another one that falls in the love-hate category. I'm all for strong women, however in this book the female kind of annoyed the crap out of me. She withheld things. She pushed her independence. She came off as one that truly wasn't interested in him at all in many spots. I don't see what Kian even saw in her personally.

Another thing that bugs the crap out of me was his name. You have one guy with a normal type
NiCoLeTa E.
Jun 12, 2017 marked it as to-read
***ARC kindly provided via NetGalley for the exchange of an honest review***
Claire Robinson
2.5 - "You’re a writer... Why don’t you change the story." Stars.

The first book in Tracy Wolff’s His Royal Hotness series gives us Prince Kian of Wildemar’s story. It’s a bit of a Cinderella tale in that the woman he falls for is a lowly bartender/writer.

I really like him. I shouldn’t I do.

This is one of those books that very much falls into the 'didn’t love it/didn’t hate it' category. The author knows how to craft a story well, and as expected delivered on the sexy-times, but there were seve
Dali
Happy Book Birthday!
What is it about royal stories that is so addicting? You can start your royal wedding watch with this sexy, witty and very twisty story.

In this series kickoff book we meet Prince Kian of Wildemar, the heir’s spare who leaves all royal burdens to his older brother by minutes while indulging in all its benefits until his twin is kidnapped un quickly all future kingly responsibilities and attention turn to him, including that of the crown chasers. But no woman has ever caught
Beth
Living his title to the fullest, Prince Kian enjoyed the women, parties and the doors that swung wide every where he turned.

Well, that was his life, until it became what he least expected. Kian wasn’t expecting to fall for a waitress. But when he falls, he falls hard. Kian, also, didn’t expect his brother, heir to the throne, to go missing. And finally, Kian didn’t expect that the woman he can't pull away from was the one woman his brother gave up for his drive for the throne.

To be honest, I al
Madeline ❤️ Romance Bibliophile ❤️
Unfortunately, this was a DNF at 48% for me. There was just too much going on that I kind of hated to let me get through the whole book. Kian is the 'spare' to the heir of Wildemar. When his brother disappears, he is forced to drop his party boy ways and start acting in his brother's place. Kian is flirty, hot, and hates politics. He meets Savvy during an event at the castle where she was working as a waitress.

They apparently have this insta-love connection that I just didn't see. Kian doesn't k
 Mary~❤️~DBO

Now, this was a sweet, definitely hot fairy tale with a prince charming a.k.a “His Royal Hotness” and a common girl.

Garrett was born to be King, to rule. It was in his blood after all.

When the prince crown of Wildemar, Garett despaired tree mounts ago, his twin prince Kian took his place. Garrett was the first born and Kian the second. Since they were born, although they were twins, they were different.Garrett was born to be King, to rule. He was more malleable then Kian. He even wished to be th
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Sep 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017
This is one of those books where the ending made all the difference for me. This book started out a little rough and I get why. We have twins who are in line for the throne. Garrett, the older twin is first in line and the typical play-by-the-rules man. Then we have Kian. The Spare. That's what he's called because if something happens to Garrett, then Kian gets the throne.

Kian is the ultimate playboy. He gets all the luxury of being a prince without the duties. I think it's over the top when we
Jun 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
ARC received for review

4.5 stars (wanted an epilogue)

Kian aka His Royal Hotness is just perfect. He was a playboy until tragedy occurs. Then he mets Savvy. Savvy has a secret which could change everything. Loved this story. There was great drama and romance, some emotional angst for both of them, lots of laughs (loved his body guards) and plenty of hot and sexy times. I can't wait to see what happens in the next book with....
TeriLyn
Sep 20, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: arc
**Royal Pain generously provided by the publisher via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.**

2 "Why don't you change the story?" Stars

Keeping this relatively brief, I'll say I enjoyed the premise of this story and each character related to the plot. It was an interesting set up and the love story was romantic. It hooked from the start definitely. However, the actual execution of the story felt rushed to me. Everything from the plot to the romance happened at warp speed therefore not allowi
Candy
Aug 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Prince Kian of Wildemar, a.k.a His Royal Hotness, is the spare to the heir & lives his life like he doesn't have a care in the world. He does what he likes & sleeps with a lot of willing beautiful women. But when his older brother, who is his fraternal twin, is kidnapped suddenly he is the heir to the throne. Kian likes his life as a rich royal & especially liked the fact that he had no royal responsibilities being the younger brother. When his brother disappears, everything changes. ...more
Carvanz
What a great read!

Kian is the spare to his brother the heir. When his brother is kidnapped he is forced to step into the Crown Prince’s shoes. A position he does not, nor has he ever, wanted. Trying to not break protocol while fighting off the unwanted attentions of the aristocratic women that are swarming him, he is rescued by a waitress that snags his undivided attention. He hasn’t truly smiled in three months but suddenly he’s laughing and the weight on his shoulders has lifted.

Savannah kno
♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ the Romance Bibiliophile ♡

This weeks book of contradictions is Royal Pain (His Royal Hotness #1) by Tracy Wolff. I am a reader always looking for flawed and deep characters and this plot seemed to be a source that would fill my needs.

Imagine my surprise at the first chapter where I actually rechecked if I had the right book in mind. The plot started so superficial that I was wondering if there was any depth to the male lead. And given the fact that the female lead was kind of thrown into the story with an instant lets c
Christina
Sep 07, 2017 rated it liked it
3 Stars - 3 Flames

This was a cute. It did it's job which was to entertain me, keep in engaged in the story and pull me in enough to want to pick up the next one. So in that regard, it was pretty successful. But there was something about it that kept me from truly "loving" it. Please don't ask me what that something is, because I'm still trying to figure it out. I'm sure that by the time I'm done writing this review I'll know.

Kian is the "spare" prince. He's the twin to the crown prince and hasn
Lili  Marcus
Sep 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
You can also find this review @lilisblissfulpages on Wordpress

cameff_1501853463406.png

Technically, Kian is a prince. But to his joy, he is just the spare to the heir. He doesn't have the responsibility of the crown but have all the advantage of being Royal. The tabloids call him the  His Royal Hotness  as he is known for his naughty activities.

But everything changed when his twin brother and crown Prince of Wildemar was kidnapped. Suddenly, Kian's the one attending all his brothers responsibilities; from assemblies to
~Mandi~
Sep 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Royal Pain
His Royal Hotness # 1
Tracy Wolff
4⭐⭐⭐⭐

Not your typical royalty romance novel that I was expecting. This had much more involved in it including a little suspense with the Prince being kidnapped.
I didn't like Prince Kian at the beginning of this book because I felt like he was gonna be too much of a sarcastic asshole. But as I kept reading I changed my mind. But he also changed his personality after falling in love so it made me like him more.
I really enjoyed this book and look forward
☽☆Jean☠BookRampage☆☾
I liked this book but I didn't love it. Not to sure why, something I'd have to think over. I just felt quite in the middle of this book. There are parts I thought were eh, then parts I really loved. So, I'm feeling kinda torn right now. I would definitely read a sequel and I think I sequel clearing somethings between both main characters would make me like it even more. Please, give me a book on those bodyguards though! I love them!!!!!

description

ARC was kindly provided by Netgalley in return for an honest
Cocktails and Books
The royal lover in me demanded I pick this up. It started off well, but then I found myself feeling like I was being pushed along in the story.

Kian and Savvy started off hot, but they went from sizzling chemistry to deep feelings being shared under some pretty heavy emotional turmoil. I get that sometimes feelings present themselves at the worst time, but it felt like with everything else that was going on in Kian's life blurting it out when he did felt like a cop out.

Then there was Garrett. A
Clare T.
Aug 28, 2017 rated it liked it
Thank you, Netgalley, for an advanced e-book copy of this story! All opinions are still my own and are not influenced in any way.

Kian is three things: a twin, a prince, and a womanizer. His twin brother, Garrett was born just a bit before, so Garrett gets to deal with being the future king while Kian gets to show off, sleep around, and enjoy the perks of being royal with none of the responsibilities. Then, Garrett gets kidnapped, and Kian has to step it up and learn to cope with being the next i
Sissy's Romance Book Review
'Royal Pain' Tracy Wolff is the First Book in a New Series called "His Royal Hotness". This is the story of Prince Kian of Wildemar and Savannah "Savvy "Breslin.
Kian has a nickname 'His Royal Hotness' and since he was born 7 minutes later than his Twin brother
Garrett, his is the spare heir. Kian likes being the spare heir since it allows him all the Royal Benefits but none of the Royal jobs...so he is a playboy. Loving life until his father calls him home because his brother is missing and the
Alison
DNF at 37%.

It's my bad, why did I request this book? Prince Kian of Wildemar is the younger twin, the playboy, the dilettante, until his twin, the heir apparent is kidnapped. Of course when your twin is kidnapped, presumed dead, you immediately try to start up something with one of the waitresses at a royal party - doesn't everyone?

If you enjoy the OTT TV series The Royal starring Elizabeth Hurley then you'll enjoy this. It has an evil uncle who's plotting to wrest the throne from his brother, s
Bette Hansen
Sep 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Although I'm a huge Tracy Wolff fan, I must admit I was a little skeptical about this one. Shame on me. I should have know Ms. Wolff would craft a story that would pull me in and have me hooked in no time. I couldn't put this one down!

Kian is suppose to be the spare prince. He's always known his twin brother was the prince that would take over the throne. He's lived his life fun and fast. Until now! When his brother is kidnapped and presumed dead he is called back to the palace to take his place
Nadwa
Umm this was so good????
Don't know why I typed that as a question, it's most certainly a statement.
KIAN IS THE CUTEST THING EVER LIKE WHATEVEN
description
Review coming soon!
juviasft
Oct 26, 2017 rated it liked it
2.5 stars.

I liked this one, some parts more than others. The story felt a little flat, not really that much development and insta!love wasn't so instat but it almost felt like it, so I guess I wasn't that into it.

It's a good read to take your mind out of things, I think.
Nadine Bookaholic
We've all heard the term "an Heir and the Spare" (just in case you haven't it means, Two children - typically in reference to members of the monarchy or nobility, said to need two children, one to succeed to a title and the other to guarantee the family line should anything happen to the first) well this book is about Prince Kian, the spare, aka His Royal Hotness, and what happens to the spare if anything should happen to the Heir.

You can see my full review here: https://nadineisobsessedwithboo
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
His Royal Hotness is the best naughty fairytale ever!

I never know what to expect from Tracy Wolff next, but whatever it is, I want it. I don't care what she writes about, I know it's gonna be good. I really really love her writing style. She has a way of writing dialogue that makes me feel like I'm in the room, and the same goes for her sexy scenes. This particular story that I expected to be funny, surprised me by touching my emotions. I felt the struggle, the pain, and the passion. And, it a
Tanya (Girl Plus Books)
Kian and Savvy meet at an event where all eyes are on him and she’s the waitress who rescues him from an awkward situation. Intrigued by a woman who isn’t a crown chaser, Kian finds out where she lives and works and begins to pursue her. As the relationship progresses, Kian finds himself developing stronger feelings for Savvy, but she has a secret that may change everything.

Royal Pain was an entertaining contemporary romance with likable characters and a fast-moving plot. Outwardly Kian revels i
  • Mr. Big
  • Mr. Rich
  • Restrained Under His Duty (Dirty Little Secrets, #3)
  • Penthouse Player (Billionaire Bosses, #1)
  • Kiss Marry Kill (Iron Clad Security, #1)
  • Kavanagh Christmas (Kavanagh Legends, #5)
  • Man Candy (Real Love, #3)
  • Raw Heat (Larson Brothers, #3)
  • Lust is the Thorn
  • Running with the Devil (Plantain MC Series, #1)
  • Punctured, Bruised, and Barely Tattooed
  • Token (Daring the Kane Brothers, #1)
  • Millionaire Under the Mistletoe
  • Blood Flows Deep (Ryze #1)
  • Deep Cover (Love Over Duty, #3)
  • Hard Cover
  • Beyond Surrender (Beyond, #9)
Tracy Wolff collects books, English degrees and lipsticks and has been known to forget where—and sometimes who—she is when immersed in a great novel. At six she wrote her first short story—something with a rainbow and a prince—and at seven she forayed into the wonderful world of girls lit with her first Judy Blume novel. By ten she’d read everything in the young adult and classics sections of her ...more

His Royal Hotness (2 books)
  • Royal Treatment (His Royal Hotness, #2)