Start by marking “What We've Unlearned: English Class Goes Punk (The Writerpunk Project Book 4)” as Want to Read:
What We've Unlearned: English Class Goes Punk (The Writerpunk Project Book 4)

What We've Unlearned: English Class Goes Punk (The Writerpunk Project Book 4)

14 high school English class favorites reborn. 14 ’punk versions you’ll have to read to believe!
As a Connecticut Yankee is drawn from her bleak future life into the past, will the love and purpose she finds endure?

After the robot Tom Sawyer’s house burns down, will Aunt Polly be safe if she takes him in?

When Beowulf’s diesel-mechanized force of mercenaries goes up again
Published May 19th 2017 by Writerpunk Press

To ask other readers questions about What We've Unlearned, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about What We've Unlearned

Leo McBride
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If you're not familiar with the Writerpunk books, then you're frankly missing a treat.
This latest installment from Writerpunk Press follows up on anthologies that give punk takes on Shakespeare and Edgar Allan Poe. Punk takes, I hear you say? Well, that means steampunk, or cyberpunk, or any other kind of punk that captures the attitude and style of one of the various subgenres.
Here, that sees a cyberpunk take on A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court, with a rigger trying to fathom what is
Leslie
Apr 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
When a book is SO GOOD you finish it and have to suppress the urge to go back and read it all over again, right away! I am constantly FLOORED by how well the Writerpunk group does its stories. So many excellent adaptations of beloved classics... Even the ones based on works I haven’t read were excellent stories in themselves! This anthology SHINES in its excellence, truly proving that stellar literature is indeed timeless.
Dianne Bennett