Start by marking “Urban Cowboy” as Want to Read:
Urban Cowboy

Urban Cowboy

Alex is a single mother who teaches at a local high school. Competent lawyer Nolan lives right next door. He lost his wife and is raising his son on his own. Alex and Nolan are best friends and their children get along really well. It’s a platonic, peaceful way of life. But when Nolan confesses his attraction to Alex, their carefully cultivated friendship suddenly hangs in ...more
Published May 24th 2017 by Harlequin / SB Creative Corp.

To ask other readers questions about Urban Cowboy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Urban Cowboy

Malou
Feb 15, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2019, star-1, illustrated
The book just wasnt very exciting and it felt monotone. The pictures were fine but The story and dialog needed flesh. They did not speak like real people and hence it was hard to read, noone says "Oh, dearest Alex" in real life, unless perhaps your stuck in the 40s.
Mehsi
I received this manga from Netgalley in exchange of an honest review!

Welcome to book 2 in the Harlequin Manga Party Part 3! :P This time a friendship taking a new step, romance time, and I am curious to see if these two will get together, though I should say I am mostly curious to how it will happen, as we already know they will get together and have a happy ending.

He could have expected that answer, of course she would have loved to become an actress.. but she had a baby girl and she needs to
Ije the Devourer of Books
This was such a lovely manga romance. The original story was published in 1998 but the story is still very relevant and contemporary.

Alex is a single parent and a teacher. She lives next door to Nolan who is also a single parent. Alex has always wanted to be an actress but she shelved her dreams in order to focus on her daughter. Nolan knows he loves Alex and the two of them start dating. Alex isn't sure she wants to remarry but she does love Nolan. When a chance comes for Alex to act as an extr
Des
A single mother Alex is a teacher at a local high school. Meanwhile, our hero is also a lawyer and . umh...a hot daddy who lives next to her door and is raising a son. Alex and Nolan get along very well. So when Nolan confesses that he is attracted to Alex, their relationship is getting to the next level. The question is how far is that next level?

The story to me is so sweet. I feel like I can relate myself to Alex and I think that she really deserves a moment of happiness- well- also for Nolan.
Jun 17, 2018
Jo
Jul 05, 2018
Queana
Oct 05, 2017
Sissi Persoons
Jul 16, 2018
Tiara D. A. Purnomo
rated it did not like it
Jun 12, 2017