Start by marking “Dust on the Bottle (Hell Yeah!)” as Want to Read:
Dust on the Bottle (Hell Yeah!)

Dust on the Bottle

(Hell Yeah! Universe)

Just when the future seems bright, the past forces its way back in...

Freelance Photographer Monica McCray has one goal, never pass up an adventure. Coming to Crawley Creek Ranch, she finds one.
Kyler DeWitt’s inner demons are close to killing him. Booze and self-pity leave him a ticking time-bomb.
When these two forces collide, a passion like no other ignites. Now Monica
Published May 21st 2017 by Kindle Worlds

To ask other readers questions about Dust on the Bottle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dust on the Bottle

Renee Entress
Jun 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 star

I was pulled right into this story. This story contains heartbreak, pain, secrets, and suspense.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading those books(s) first
Forget Me Knot (Crawley Creek, #1)
Rough Ride Romeo (Crawley Creek #2)
Claiming His Cowgirl (Crawley Creek #3)
Sunnyside Up (Crawley Creek 3.5)
Hawke's Salvation (Crawley Creek #5)
Handcuffed by Destiny (Crawley Creek) (Crawley Creek) (Volume 6)
Paw Prints on Her Heart (Crawley Creek #7)

This is Monica and Kyler's story. Kyle
Emily
May 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"Dust on the Bottle" (Hell Yeah! Kindle World novella / Crawly Creek Series) by Lori King is a great read. I enjoyed Kyler and Monica's story. This story has romance, overcoming addiction, second chances, hot cowboys, and more. Highly recommend to all fans of romance.
Stacy Jordet
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have been waiting patiently for Dust on the Bottle for a while now. I knew this bad boy was going to be a favorite of mine and I will love watching him get his HEA.

Kyler is a man trying to get a handle on his demons and addictions. He is working at Crawley Creek to try and stay clean. With the help of Drannon and the crew he hopes he can learn to live with his addictions and move on. He knows he will never be cured but he wants to be able to control it.

Monica is brought to Crawley Creek to hel
Leanne ~ Tales From The Heart
This is a short and sweet add on to the Crawley Creek Series.
I enjoyed seeing this bad boy Kyler, or maybe he was just troubled. He's clean now and fighting his battle with addiction. In walks a blast from the past, his love Monica who slipped through his fingers some time ago. This will sound corny, but she's his rainbow breaking through the dark cloud of his mind. The question is though, can he hold onto her? Does she want to run again as she has her own issues. I was thrilled with the epilogu
Elaine Swinney
Jul 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG....I do love the Hell Yeah Kindle World. I love this book and I think you will also. Lori King did a fantastic job on this book. I encourage everyone to get this book. It is a stand alone book but some old friends show up from the Hell Yeah series from Sable Hunter. All of these books are fantastic. This is a well written story. For me it was a one sitting read( I read it in one sitting / one afternoon) I couldn't put it down. This one is worth your time and effort. Lori King is becoming a f ...more
Annette
May 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A short but sweet read! Both Kyler and Monica have demons that they are working at overcoming or avoiding. They also have a past together that is interwoven with these past problems. Unexpectedly, they are together again at the Crawley Ranch and the sparks are still there but will they let old demons take over? Special mention to Hawke who still can give me warm fuzzies with a kiss in the airport for Jeanette.
SiKReviews
Jun 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A perfect blend of Crawley Creek and Hell Yeah! Series. We always wondered why Kyler was the way he was, and find out it was all because of losing the woman he loved told me 2 things. He wasn't mature enough to handle the love he had, and he loved Monica...hard.

Monica had issues with trust and loving people who might leave her, she leaves them first.

I was thrilled that Kyler decided to fight for Monica. You go after what you want in life and never let it go.
Miranda Beazley
Jun 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Kyler has been struggling with his personal demons, addiction sucks. Then Monica is suddenly on the ranch, his one, the one that got away. Monica is a love em and leave em gal, she's only on the ranch to help Jeanette. She doesn't expect to run into Kyler.

This is a fast paced short story that had me sighing and tearing up. Both characters have a past that they struggle with. Theirs was a heartwarming story I couldn't help but adore.
Kristine (A Cozy Booknook)
May 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017, romance
This is a great story about love, over coming obstacles and second chances. The author has done an incredible job of handling the topic of addiction and how it affects everyone around the person. I enjoy my visits to Cawley Creek and can't wait to read what happens next!

I was gifted a copy of this book. My review has been voluntarily submitted.
Crystal
May 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Kyler had a bit of a set back recently and it working to keep things under control. Monica is taking some time off to help her BFF get ready for her wedding. Both are shocked to see one another at Crawley Creek Ranch, but Kyler just knows that he can't let her slip away this time. Both have demons in their past. I really enjoyed watching these two find their way to one another.
Jennifer Poggenborg-Gassman
Amazing

Kyler is on the edge of addiction recovery, when in walks a blast from his past. The one to chase him to the dark side may just be the one to keep him from going back. Monica is chasimg her own demons and self doubt. Only Lori King could bring these complex characters to HEA perfection with the magic of her words.
Linda Rimer-Como
May 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this book! The story line grabbed me from the start and I could not put it down. Kyler and Monica have complicated issues to deal with but also have a second chance at true happiness. Both are vulnerable but together they are strong. Enjoyed this book immensely.
Lisa
Jun 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a fabulous love story

I loved everything about this book. It shows a real life addiction that people struggle with every day. It describes perfectly how someone with a horrible past might react to love. And it also shows how love can conquer all.
Great job Ms. King
Janka
Sep 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Nice Short love story. Quite intense. I am happy that Kyler finally got his happiness and that Monica overcame her fears.
Madeleine
Jul 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
I truly enjoyed this book.. Ms Lori King has done an amazing job in creating a wonderful read. The storyline is gripping and captivating, it will keep you entertained throughout this story..
Amy Miller
May 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed Kyler and his story. So much sorrow and despair for him until Monica reappears in his life. it was like the dark storm cloud had lifted off him and she was his light. Another great story for the Crawley Creek Series. Hoping for more!
Mommysmoose
May 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Monica is headed to help her best friend with her wedding at Crawley Creek, when she is smacked with a blast from her past that she had been running from. But, this time Kyler isn't backing down and will follow her wherever she runs to. Smokin hot and another great addition to the Crawley Creek series. I absolutely loved everything about it. You can't go wrong with these books.
Trish-Sunshine Reads
Jun 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Short but soooo darn good. A super addition to the Crawley Creek series. You just got to love a second chance love story. Two souls that have baggage and many issues but when they collide they can mend to the other.
S L
Regina Barker
Oct 22, 2018
Linda Tillman
Aug 02, 2017
Best-selling author, Lori King, is also a full-time wife and mother of three boys. Although she rarely has time to just enjoy feminine pursuits; at heart she is a hopeless romantic. She spends her days dreaming up Alpha men, and her nights telling their stories. An admitted TV and book junkie, she can be found relaxing with a steamy story, or binging in an entire season of some show online. She gi ...more

Hell Yeah! Universe (1 - 10 of 52 books)
  • Thunderstruck (Hell Yeah!)
  • Audacious (Hell Yeah!; Circle Eight Millennium, #1.5)
  • Her Hell Yeah Cowboy (Hell Yeah!; Harland County, #8)
  • Cadillac Cowboy (Hell Yeah! Universe)
  • Man of My Heart (Hell Yeah!; The Omega Team, #5)
  • Gun Shy (Hell Yeah!)
  • Until There Was You (Hell Yeah!)
  • Seducing Sarah (Hell Yeah!)
  • Sensing Love (Hell Yeah!)
  • Letting Go (Hell Yeah!; Letting Go #1)