Start by marking “Omega's Choice (Black Ridge Wolf Pack, #1)” as Want to Read:
Omega's Choice (Black Ridge Wolf Pack, #1)

Omega's Choice (Black Ridge Wolf Pack #1)

3.94  ·  Rating details ·  272 Ratings  ·  19 Reviews
In a realm of elves, ogres and white witches, where danger is ever-present, Princess Helena Lichtenberg lost her parents at a young age. Raised by her uncle and aunt, Helena values family above all else. Now, as decreed by tradition, it is time to select a mate.

HER ALPHA

Enormous, scarred and scary, Black Ridge Wolf Pack leader Aldric Forst has never drawn the eye of any
Published May 25th 2017 by Boroughs Publishing Group

To ask other readers questions about Omega's Choice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Omega's Choice

Shari Kay
Apr 23, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: pnr-uf
2.5 ✭ rounded up because there is nothing wrong with the story...it's perfectly fine.

So in this world Alphas(wolf shifters) can only mate with Omegas and Omegas get to choose their mates. The Alphas can reject the Omega, but it's such an honor to be chosen, I didn't get the impression that happens very often. Because the Omegas bring such power (magical) to the packs, there are very strict rules governing the courtships.

Helena has known she wanted Aldric for years, but had to wait to reach her m
Christy deSade
Sep 17, 2017 rated it it was ok
Too Pat

None of the characters are very well developed and the MC's just fell together, no baggage to work through, no emotional strife while falling in love, nothing. Their relationship was too perfect, Helena was too perfect to relate to. The book was supposedly set in modern day with modern attitudes, yet the feudal nature far outweighed the modern, except for technology. I might read something better developed by this author.....maybe.
Joanne Swinney
Jun 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Paranormal at it’s best by Debut Author, Lilli Carlisle. I’ve fallen in love with a whole new pack, and I can’t wait for more in this series. This is book 1 in The Black Ridge Wolf Pack and what a brilliant beginning to what is sure to be a gripping new shifter romance series.
I downloaded a sample of this book after seeing it on social media. I have a soft spot for shifters, no matter if it’s M/F or M/M. The main characters in this story are male and female, but judging by the friends and famil
Loren
Jul 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: fans of paranormal, shifters, & fantasy
I thoroughly enjoyed this fairy tale, modern day romance filled with shifters, witches, ogres, elves, warlocks, and all the technology we know. It's a touching story set in a realm where it is tradition that the Omegas must make the choice of who to take as a mate, their Alpha. Princess Helena is finally of age where she can attend the traditional Omega's Celebration, and for two years she's had her eye on Aldric, leader of the Black Ridge Wolf Pack. She can't believe her good fortune when she f ...more
Tena Stetler
Jul 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
This fairy tale romance between wolf shifters set in an enchanting world is a great read. From the first page until the last it kept me intrigued and turning pages. It centers on an Omega whose time has come to select a mate. Princess Helena has waited two years for the man of her dreams.
Enormous, scarred and scary Black Ridge Wolf Pack Leader Aldric has sworn this selection celebration will be his last. No woman would want him… until Helena, not only an Omega with magic powers second to none,
Haley Cavanagh
May 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Omega’s Choice is a proper shifter fairytale in every sense of the word. I adored it from start to finish, and was immediately drawn in to this beautiful and romantic story. Aldric and Helena were well developed and likeable, with hot, palpable chemistry between them. The love scenes were well written and organic. The author did an amazing job at characterization, plot, and imagery. It was easy to get swept away into this story, and I enjoyed every sizzling moment. I couldn’t put this down till ...more
Fjlam
Nov 05, 2017 rated it liked it
It was good. The characters are likeable. There connection is quick, but still understandable in their society. They could have a little more depth. It was hard at times because there are a lot of characters to keep track of.

The pacing needed a little bit of work. The story seemed to drag in some parts and fly in others. There were also times that the story felt a little jumbled. It still came together as a decent cohesive story, though.

Saying all of that, though, I still enjoyed the book. I wan
Sylvia Haenga
Oct 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great Read!

I am new to this author and after reading what the book was about and the low ratings, I was a bit hesitant whether to give this book a chance or not. I thought "what the hell, if it doesnt sound good, I ll just return it". Im glad i took a chance and won't have to return it. Loved this book from start to finish. Loved all the characters involved and now really looking forward to reading Lothar and Ceva's book.
jennifer Jensen
Apr 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great story

It is difficult to find a paranormal story that doesn't follow the same storyline as many others but this one does a really good job of being unique. It is a great HEA story with plenty of action and no drama. I enjoyed reading it.
Teresa
Jun 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Love it

So good love the the women have power keep up the writing cause I'll be looking for more books in this series
Kasey
May 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Amazing

So good. This book took me on a ride and I was kinda sad when it was over. It is a sweet story between a beauty and her beast.
Mella
Short, lighthearted read. Straightforward plot, likeable characters. Plot was somewhat weak in parts but overall it was pretty enjoyable and the romance was sweet.
Tea
Nov 19, 2017 rated it did not like it
Almost DNF. Too much tell, not enough show, and frankly the plot was boring.
Donna
Mar 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shifter Lover’s Paradise

If you love shifter books like I do then this is the series for you. Sweet, smart, funny and sexy! You’ll love it
Pixie
Sep 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
These books are shifter fairytales in every sense of the word. I adored it from start to finish, and was immediately drawn in to this beautiful and romantic story. It was easy to get swept away into this story, and I enjoyed every moment. I couldn’t put this down till I finished, and I was very satisfied with the ending. Highly recommend for an enchanting and captivating read.
Chelsea Terry
Nov 16, 2017
Stephanie Seley
Jun 06, 2018
Yvonne C Harlev
rated it did not like it
Aug 30, 2017
Richlin Thompson
Apr 12, 2018
Jenny Kethan-Richards
Sep 15, 2017
Jessica
Mar 10, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
Lilli Carlisle, lives outside Toronto, Canada. She’s a member of the Romance Writers of America and its chapter, Toronto Romance Writers. Lilli is a mother of two wonderful girls, wife to an amazing man and servant to the pets in her life. Lilli writes both contemporary and paranormal romance and believes love should be celebrated and shared. After all, everybody needs a little romance, excitement ...more
More about Lilli Carlisle

Black Ridge Wolf Pack (4 books)
  • Ceva's Chance (Black Ridge Wolf Pack, #2)
  • Karli's Resolve (Black Ridge Wolf Pack, #3)
  • Laura's Legacy (Black Ridge Wolf Pack, #4)