Start by marking “The Angel's Dictionary” as Want to Read:
The Angel's Dictionary

The Angel's Dictionary

This is an alternate Cover Edition for ISBN13: 9780982598368.

THE ANGEL’S DICTIONARY is like a good joint: slim but potent. This hilariously irreverent “tour de farce” has received three major recognitions: Winner of the 2017 National Indie Excellence Award for Humor, Finalist in the Humor category of the 2018 International Book Awards and Finalist for Humor in the 2018 Bes
Published by Crow Rising Transformational Media

To ask other readers questions about The Angel's Dictionary, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Angel's Dictionary

Start your review of The Angel's Dictionary
Andrew
Feb 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My only experience with Ambrose Bierce was in 10th grade, and my memory of him was that he was easier to read than both O Henry and Poe. I believe I read 2 of his stories, but remember them not at all. Sol Luckman seems to have experienced a greater depth in his governmental conditioning (public schools I would expect) than did I.

So when I picked up the Angel’s Dictionary, I immediately wanted to familiarize myself with his Devil’s Dictionary, and since it can be found for free on the net, a co
Brendan D.
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Angel’s Dictionary is a sardonic antidote to the trite and asinine slogans and catchphrases – the basic language - of Big Brother’s thought-control system. On one level, it’s light and witty comic relief, and beyond the playful satire, it is scathingly accurate! If you’re in need of some conscious, fun, and thought-provoking wordplay then you might start with The Angel’s Dictionary. Warning: reader may experience symptoms of higher consciousness, greater clarity, and general merriment.
Melissa Rivera
Sep 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This dictionary was hilarious, had to read it twice. I can definitely see myself using these meanings at a social function lol. Would recommend this book to anyone who's up for a couple of laughs 5/5 ...more
Doris
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I've never had so many belly laughs in my entire life. It is absolutely witty, "spot-on" and I LOVE IT. I find that the Angel's Dictionary (Devilish as it may be) adds a quality of "lightness" in bringing about such laughter. I do sincerely feel we may each gain by experiencing more and more laughs in meeting the existing chaos WITHIN our space time. Keep them up, Sol !!!
Plochborough Halpin
Oct 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Funny, strange and over-the-top, this satirical "dictionary" is something you do not want to miss. A fantastic exploration of culture and the basics of hilarity, The Angel's Dictionary's savage, raw humor may be devastating to some and fascinating to others.

The definitions are really good, ranging from sophisticated-but-funny to flat out bizarre, and the book always knows how to catch one off guard, IN A GOOD WAY. This book is excellent.
Sherece
Oct 07, 2017
Sol Luckman
Feb 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
AnisaAnne

• The Isaiah Effect: Decoding the Lost Science of Prayer and Prophecy
  • The Law & the Promise
  • Freedom For All
  • Feeling Is The Secret 1944
  • A Happy Pocket Full of Money: Infinite Wealth and Abundance in the Here and Now
A longtime researcher of shamanism and spirituality, Sol Luckman is an iconoclastic psychonaut devoted to exploring and exposing the truth about human history and potential—wherever that might lead.

His new novel, CALI THE DESTROYER, is a page-turner of a sci-fi tale set in an Orwellian future seeded in the dystopian present that radically rewrites Gnosticism as well as the origins of the earth and