Start by marking “All We Knew (The Cabots, #2)” as Want to Read:
All We Knew (The Cabots, #2)

All We Knew

(The Cabots #2)

For Hunter and Sara, getting married was easy. It’s staying together that’s the true test of love…

Hunter Cabot deeply loves two things: the international tea company he’s helped his father build, and his wife, Sara. From the moment he first saw her wide smile on their college campus years ago, Hunter fell hard. Yet now, with other family members pushing to sell the thriv

Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 331 pages
Published January 30th 2018 by Montlake Romance

Irene
Jan 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 Heartfelt Stars

All We Knew by Jamie Beck is an emotional and heartfelt read.

The writing is well done, the storyline brought out the feels and the characters Hunter and Sara were passionate people who needed to take a step back from real life and remember that without honest communication their relationship would never survive everything that had been thrown at them.

description

All We Knew is the second book from The Cabots series by Jamie Beck, each book can be read as a standalone and I highly recommend
Jo
Feb 05, 2018 rated it liked it
It’s too heavy, u r telling us our daily life, how we struggling, how bad the life is, how worse the business, family, society, world are.

I read because I want to escape from the world, to have something that I never will have in the real life, then imagine fairy tale will happen on me some day some time, then at least I will have hours good time in my ugly life.

But the book is real, a mirror shown my life which i seen every day.

The book is good but ..... I don’t want it, I want to escape not fa
Jean
Jan 23, 2018 rated it liked it
All We Knew is the 2nd book in The Cabots series. I think it would be fine to read as a stand-alone.

Hunter Cabot deeply loves two things: the international tea company he’s helped his father build since he was in middle school, and his wife, Sara, who he fell in love with at first sight. Now it looks like everything he loves is falling apart. His father is looking to sell the company after promising Hunter that it would be his one day to lead. The failure to start a family and the stress of work
Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey)
This wasn’t exactly a romance novel. More like women’s fiction. I read for escape and this book was more about falling out of love than into it. It’s about saving a marriage where most of the book it was falling apart. In fact maybe 5% of that is happiness. So must so it felt like the ending was rushed. But seeing that it was my assumption that this was romance I won’t base my rating on the fact that it wasn’t. The writing was good. The characters were colorful and real, but a little too real fo ...more
Book Lover
Jan 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Hunter Cabot is the CFO of the family’s Cabot Tea Corporation (CTC). He is passionate about his job and taking the company in new directions to continue expanding it. He has worked alongside his father since he was in junior high. His dad promised him to one day hand the company over to him to continue the legacy.

Hunter and Sara have been married for 14 years. They put off having kids until they both felt established in their careers. They have been dealing with fertility issues for the last 2
Alison
Hunter Cabot is the CFO of his family's tea business, the Cabot Tea Company or CTC. His father is CEO, his father's second wife Jenna is head of marketing. He and his wife Sara have been married 10 years and are trying to have a baby without success, as the book opens they are involved in their third round of IVF, Sara is superstitious and 100% focused on having a baby. Hunter on the other hand has just been told by his father that he is entertaining the idea of selling the family business to a ...more
Viviana
Sep 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 ***** amazing stars. I was completely amazed by this book. It’s probably my favorite one from this author. I was engaged, amazed and happy!!!! I couldn’t put this book down. I went to bed at 3 am. I know. I’m crazy. But it was that good. :) *****
Booksandchinooks (Laurie)
Jan 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
I was given a free ecopy of this book from @Netgalley and @AmazonPublishing #partner for an honest review. This is the second book in The Cabot series but can be read as a stand alone. As with the first book the writing is good as is the character development. I thought Hunter’s character was the most well written. Sara’s character is also well developed but I think she was portrayed as a little too kind and sweet. I also would have liked to learn a little more about Colby and Alec, the main cha ...more
Christina Montminy
I received this ARC from Net Galley for an honest review. I wish that I could give this book more than 5 stars, it was simply amazing. I was constantly on pins and needles or sobbing over the events occurring in this book. This heartbreaking story of so much loss was so beautifully written it made your heartache for Sara & Hunter, as we watch them go through one heartbreaking loss after another. Add to the sadness of Sara & Hunter was the distance between Hunter & his father over the ...more
Falguni Kothari
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love stories that show us what happens after the HEA, or after the proposal and during the tenure of a marriage. ALL WE KNEW shows us that sometimes being in a committed marriage isn't a failsafe, and hearts can break even when love abounds.
Must, must read.
Luisa Rivas
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was fascinating! It kept me riveted until the very end. All the feels are here, elation, despair, hope, anger and desire of revenge. In the previous book, I loved Hunter and Sara, so I was very happy to read their story. It was as angsty as the previous one, with the happy addition that the characters in this one are much nicer, and the general vibe is happier with a side of angst.

Hunter and Sara have been married for fifteen years and have had a fantastic marriage. Hunter is very invo
Ruthie Taylor
Jan 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

4.5*s of moving, emotional and complicated real life

This is the second book in the series. I would definitely recommend that you read them in order, as you will understand the family dynamics better, and meet Hunter and Sara before the story focusses on them. It is also a very good emotional read about Colby's past, present and future.

What Ms Beck has a great talent for as a writer, is getting under the skin of the lead
Mary
Jan 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: wicked
I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.

This book was a true and honest look at relationships and how, at times, love does not conquer all. I thought the emotions portrayed by both Hunter and Sara were genuine and real. Each person had an unique view of how other's behavior affected them yet not seeming to realize that their behavior could be hurtful to the other.

Seeing Hunter and Sara work through their problems, the realness of it all, came through loud and cle
Avid Reader
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
All We Knew (Cabot #2) by Jamie Beck
M/F Rekindling Romance
Triggers: Infertility, Adoption, Drug addiction
I was given this book for an honest review by Wicked Reads.

This is a story that is wrought with emotion. I cried more than once during this book and it was an emotional roller coaster.

Hunter and Sara have been married for a while and are ready for their next adventure. Sara's desire to be a mom is overwhelming for her. Unfortunately, they are met with infertility. It's crushing for
E-Reader Addict
Jan 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley
Why in hell is this book labeled a romance?!?! GAH! This gut wrenching, heartbreaking story of family dysfunction and infertility had me unable to turn my Kindle off. If you’re looking for a fun, lighthearted, amusing story about a couple finding their way back to each other, you’re going to be sorely disappointed. What you’ll read instead is a page-turning, angst-filled drama of epic proportions.

Sara and Hunter are college sweethearts, together for 14 years. But lots of things have played havo
Marybeth
Jan 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was an amazing, raw and emotional journey unlike most romances that I've read. One of the biggest differences is that we already start our with our couple, Hunter & Sara, married. They have been trying unsuccessfully to have a baby thorough IVF, so naturally there is a great deal of stress on their marriage. Add to that the changes being brought up at the family business Hunter runs with his father and things are quite strained for these two people who clearly love each other. Can Sara ...more
Nate Brightman
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just like the first book in this series this is not your typical formulaic modern romance story. Just like the first book in the series the subject matter and dialogue are heavier than you'd expect in a modern romance story. Just like the first book the author presents multiple sides to situations and they are all valid. In other words everybody is right and everybody is wrong. And just like the first book as far as the sex is concerned this is definitely PG rated.
Our hero here is Hunter Cabot.
Jan 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
I have so many mixed emotions after reading this story of Sara and Hunter. There were times I was happy with what I was reading; times when I was so sad with what I was reading; and times when I wanted to throw the book out the window. That is in no way a reflection of the writing of Jamie Beck. If anything, I think that proves that she told their story perfectly.
Sara and Hunter dealt with infertility issues for so long, that it started to take a toll on their marriage. Sara felt that she was th
Eileen
Jan 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved, loved, loved All We Knew by the amazing Jamie Beck, book two in her Cabots series. Ms. Beck truly knows how to create a wonderful and emotional story between two people deeply in love but having reached a point where flaws can no longer be overlooked as they are eroding the love they have one another. Warning: do not read this book without tissues nearby.

Hunter loved Sara from the day he met here but he also loved Cabot Tea, the company his dad founded and where Hunter worked his way up
LJT
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
All We Knew by Jamie Beck, is about the trials and tribulations of the Cabot family. The primary focus of this story is on Hunter Cabot and his wife Sara Daly Cabot. They met in college and fourteen years later, they are still madly in love. I was able to identify with the couple's struggle with infertility, as well as the many pressures that arise as an executive in the corporate workplace. This is the second book from the author's Cabots series and it can be enjoyed as a standalone.

Hunter is t
Teresa
Jan 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received this ARC from Net Galley in exchange for an honest review.

I will admit that I had doubts going into this book - as I knew it was about a marriage in trouble, rather than the typical girl meets boy romance plot we are all familiar with. Romance novels with dreamy love interests are generally escape reading for me, so knowing this book would be dealing with a struggling marriage felt like it might be a little too real.

I was right that it felt real. Maybe more real than any other romance
Peg
All We knew is a captivating novel about family secrets, lies, and broken promises. This is also a novel about the power of forgiveness and how it can soften and heal even the hardest of hearts.

Sara Cabot longed to have children. But after years of trying to get pregnant, even with the help of medical intervention, motherhood, remained just a dream for her. Sara and Hunter both felt that their relationship was a strong one. They thought that they would be able to weather just about anything, bu
Pippa
Jan 27, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: disappointing
Rating 2.5 rounded up to 3 stars. Having read and enjoyed several titles by Jamie Beck I purchased all three in the Cabot series at the same time and was looking forward to reading them back-to-back. Sadly book #1 was rather disappointing and the supporting cast which would obviously reappear in the subsequent stories failed to inspire any affection or interest. Consequently I began this second instalment with little enthusiasm and, much as I feared, my low expectations were not unfounded.
26 yea
N.W. Moors
Dec 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Hunter Cabot is the successful CFO of Cabot Tea. His wife Sara is home, having quit her job to follow through on fertility treatments which are unsuccessful. She's consumed by her infertility while Hunter is absorbed with his work and family feuds. They've had a loving and successful marriage up until now, but the lines of communication are breaking down and neither knows what to do.
Ms. Beck writes realistic stories on real-life themes. Sometimes they're a bit heavy, and this is one of those, th
Beverly
Nov 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
ALL WE KNEW is an incredibly emotional read! Jamie Beck pulls no punches in this second book of The Cabot Series.

From beginning to end I was immersed in an authentic, real life, this could be my family journey. I felt the anxiety, fear, sorrow, mistrust, misunderstanding and love every character displayed for each other, but none more so than Sara and Hunter. My heart ached and completely broke for both of them as they navigated one misstep after another and drifted further and further apart in
Ayekah
Jan 29, 2018 rated it liked it
Jamie Beck is a great author and I've read her books before. I felt this wasn't quite up to her norm.
Aside from tackling some very difficult issues which she did so well, the book lacked for me.
The characters weren't likable, I did like Hunter's father. The man of few words and dealing with his illness was an excellent portrayal of exactly how unpredictable that disease can be. That was perfect.
While I understand fully what it's like to be unable to conceive, I thought Sarah was totally over the
Beth McLeod
Oct 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a very unique book for this genre. It is about a couple who have been married for a long time, and are going through married-couple issues, as opposed to two people just getting to know each other, and all of those early-in-the-relationship issues.

While it is a well-written, interesting story, it is not a very uplifting tale. It is very angsty, with characters who have strained relationships and are going through hardships and heartbreak. Perhaps it hit too close to home for me to reall
Carol
Dec 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book!! It was such an emotional journal with the struggles of infertility and hormone shots and disappointment when the IVF didn't work. I hurt for her. Hunter's struggles at the same time as his father is trying to sell the company that was promised to him. He worked long hours and didn't seem to be there for Sara. He meant to be, he was just neglectful and very busy trying to save his livelyhood. He would be very rich if the company was sold, but he didn't want that to happen so a ...more
Yvonne Cruz
Jan 09, 2018 rated it liked it

I enjoyed book 1 in this series , and was looking forward to Sara’s and Hunter’s story.
I have to confess I have mixed feeling about this book.
The best part of this story is that it is well written.The author presents to the reader not only the struggles and effects infertility has on the couple but also family dynamics , especially when it involves step -mother, step-sisters, as well as the interactions between everyone . She also gives us a glimpse at a home for women trying to overcome domesti
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Making It Right (Most Likely To #3)
  • Now With You, Now Without: My Journey Through Life and Loss
  • New York for Beginners
  • Stiletto 911: The Makeover Manifesto
  • Going Under
  • Balancing the Scales (Brits in Manhattan 1)
  • Teacups and Sandstorms
  • Tommy O'Tom in a Tub O'Trouble
  • I Should Be Dead: My Life Surviving Politics, TV, and Addiction
  • For Ann
  • 46 Leatherwork Projects Anyone Can Do
  • Water from Stone
  • Good Job, Brain!: Trivia, Quizzes and More Fun From the Popular Pub Quiz Podcast
  • The Candidate: Jeremy Corbyn's Improbable Path to Power
  • Chasing Vegas
  • Something New
  • Heir Force: A Military Inspirational Romance
  • Dark Longing (Pure/ Dark Ones #2)
My newsletter subscribers get monthly fun tips, a chance to win a reader gift box, and other exclusive content. Sign up now! https://bit.ly/2wQhqpU. For updates on discounts and new releases, follow me on BookBub at http://bit.ly/2GBcLM3. NO SPAM--EVER.

Wall Street Jounral best-selling author Jamie Beck’s realistic and heartwarming stories have sold more than two million copies. She is a Bookselle

The Cabots (3 books)
  • Before I Knew (The Cabots, #1)
  • When You Knew (The Cabots, #3)
“Love required more than platitudes, nice words, and sex. It required compromise. Sacrifice. Everyday sharing. Making decisions that benefited both people, not just one.” 0 likes