Start by marking “2036 the Proof” as Want to Read:
2036 the Proof

2036 the Proof

3.53  ·  Rating details ·  17 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
Will the most profound secret of the human race, seeded millions of years ago, finally be discovered?Can Heller and Thorne figure out why scientists keep getting involved in accidents?What do a huge asteroid rushing into earth, human DNA going crazy in a lab, exploding stars and an ancient sect have in common? All have been ingeniously woven together in this riveting scien ...more
Paperback
Published May 19th 2017 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about 2036 the Proof, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 2036 the Proof

K.S. Marsden
Jun 28, 2017 rated it it was ok
Dr Tom Lester has pushed gene research to the limits, and is about to find something dangerous pushing back.

I received a free copy in exchange for an honest review.

You know when you look at other reviews and think they read something completely different...
I thought the synopsis was very misleading.
This story is not about Heller and Thorne, they only rise in prominence in the last 25%, and even then they're sharing the spotlight.
This story is not about US President Emily White, except the last
Rajan
Jul 02, 2017 added it
Shelves: sci-fi-fantasy
The nectar is a fantasy or reality? Is there life on other planets separate from earth? Will life be easier after advances in human knowledge in science? Future is unknown but can we make a guess about what will happen 20 years henceforth.

The story starts with a break-in in a lab and murder of guard. Professor Tom is working on a longevity drug in his research. His assistant Lise finds some geometrical patterns in the petri dish which can’t be explained. Similarly in astronomy field there are so
Píaras Cíonnaoíth
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Whatever flaws we might identify or frustrations we might feel are trivial in comparison to a reader's pure joy in losing himself/herself in a narrative. When all the elements come together: an intriguing plot, thoughtful, profound themes, complex, troubling, characters, and language that make us shudder for its honesty, clarity, and confidence; we gratefully set all analysis aside and give ourselves up to the sheer magic of a great book. And for me, 2036 The Proof is such a book.

The story had e
Jessica Bronder
Oct 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
While working on a drug for longevity, a scientist notices a strange pattern in a petri dish. New telescopes have surpassed the Hubble telescope. They have seen stars further than they have before and watched them explode. They have also identified an asteroid approaching the Earth. The question is how do these even relate to each other and what does the Sect of the Guardians have to do with keeping information hidden?

This book is a race against time to connect the dots before the possibility of
Majanka
Jun 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Book Review originally published here: http://www.iheartreading.net/reviews/...

First of all, 2036 The Proof has an amazing cover. I just need to put that out there, I’m in love with the color scheme, the font, everything. Amazing, and it’s what pulled me in to read the book even more so than the blurb did, while it’s usually the other way around.

So for the plot, a lot of things are happening at once. A huge asteroid is rushing toward earth, human DNA is going crazy in a lab, stars are exploding,
Fran
Jun 15, 2017 rated it liked it
The blurb of this sounded interesting so I gave it a go. I am glad I did. It was actually really interesting. It had an exciting story line and good detail. The characters were fairly well developed and appealing. The writing flows nicely and is truly engaging with its detail. There is everything in this book to keep you on your seat having to read more. The drama, excitement, mystery, thrills and chills just make an absolutely irresistible book.

I loved the asteroid screwing with human DNA. The
Elizabeth Ehlen
Jun 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
On occasion Detective Rick Heller and investigative journalist Will Thorne will team up to solve a pressing puzzle piece of a case that is seemingly unsolvable, and this is just such a case. With the help of Will’s scientist ex-girlfriend they will uncover the seemingly unprovable and wildly improbable - and in the process discover an ancient, Iluminati type religious sect that may just have been preventing the world from the Apocalypse. Should they try to expose the centuries long cover up, or ...more
Nicole
Jun 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Immediately this book grabbed me. An ancient sect protecting the Ark of the Covenant, DNA studies of ancient samples, criminal investigations, exploding stars and a huge asteroid. What more could a person ask for from a great book?
This book reminded me of Dan Brown's style of writing. There was a lot of mystery and excitement. I loved the twists and turns and how the events were tied together. The characters were well developed and very interesting.
While reading this book, time flew by so fast.
Liliyana Shadowlyn
Jun 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2017
A thrilling and intriguing adventure, one you won't want to put down! '2036 the Proof' raises a very important question: is it more important to make all information available to all, or to carefully control the information disseminated, even if it means killing the people responsible for new discoveries? Can religions with ancient roots, a secret society determined to protect the world, and two investigators coexist without destroying the world and the human race?
Amanda Williams
Jul 10, 2017 rated it it was ok
I managed to find quite a few large plot holes which completely threw me off so i was unable to enjoy it as much as i thought i would. The story is very misleading and feels as though there's a few books thrown together. Having said that I think if this was to be re-worked then it could turn out to be a little gem
Kaila
Nov 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
so scifi isn't my thing.. ill admit it.. this story held me enough to finish it.. it was well written and very interesting.. and it had a lot of action and mystery.. i enjoyed it and am glad i got to review it
Jude
rated it it was ok
Aug 16, 2017
The-Bedouin
rated it did not like it
May 25, 2018
Hannah
Sep 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
2036 The Proof was a very intriguing story. I like the plot, I like the scientific aspects and the story itself is interesting, however the execution of this book let my mind wonder a lot. It didn't hold my attention very well, which I'm disappointed by because I love books like this. It tended to jump from character to character with no real reasoning until the very end. It seemed as though it had less of a story and more of a dry science theme. I did like this book and all that it taught me, h ...more
Jessica Mitchell
Jul 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
2036 The Proof
Zvi Speiser

What happens when you cross science with adventure and mystery? You get an epic Scientific journey into the future of man kind. Where accidents that are happening are done on purpose to keep humanity from finding out the truth. But how far will this Secret Society go to keep all of it a secret? So ask away with the old age question: Why? And be prepared for a journey of a life time.

Go back in time when a secret Sect of Guardians were tasked to keep the Ark of the Covenan
Benjamin
Dec 07, 2017
Ian Nalepa
Feb 03, 2018
Lorraine
Feb 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
it took me a while to grasp the direction of the story. I was able to follow the various plot lines, but wondered when we would learn their significance and / or how the pieces fit together.

I enjoyed the book enough that I read the entire story. The story contains espionage, murder, much scientific jargon, planned accidents, and much more to keep one entertained.
Timothy Miller