Start by marking “A Year of Tenacity: 365 Daily Devotions” as Want to Read:

Read Book

A Year of Tenacity: 365 Daily Devotions

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  2 reviews
365 Daily Devotions to Warm Your Spirit and Encourage Your Heart

“Tenacity” is persistence. Holding on. Not giving up. It’s a quality we need as Christians, and the beautiful thing we discover as we spend time with the Lord is the depth of His tenacity toward us. We may falter, but His hold is sure, His love unshakable, and His grace without limit.

Like the wild rose thriv
ebook

To ask other readers questions about A Year of Tenacity, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Year of Tenacity

Lynn  Davidson
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
This is an excellent devotional book. There are 365 daily devotions, plus an extra one for Leap Year. Each devotional begins with a bible verse, followed by a scripture-accurate thought-provoking few paragraphs, and ending with a short prayer. No devotional is dated, just numbered, so that the reader does not have to feel as if it has to be followed by day.
I highly recommend this book.
Marcia
Jul 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Stirring, straightforward thoughts about perseverance and dependance on God. A great read if you are struggling or not. Also would make a great gift for a friend.
Janet Sketchley
May 25, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: christian-living
Candy V. Nash/Mike Nagy
Dec 31, 2018
Kelly Bell
Jan 06, 2019
Goodreads Librari...: Merging two Kindle versions of the same book 6 21 Aug 15, 2017 10:43AM
Janet Sketchley is an Atlantic Canadian writer who likes her fiction with a splash of mystery or adventure and a dash of Christianity. Why leave faith out of our stories if it’s part of our lives? You can find Janet online at janetsketchley.ca.

Random facts: Janet's super-power is untangling yarn and Slinkies™; there are over 50 varieties of tea in her house; she's Canadian but she worked at the bu