Start by marking “Losing Game (The Winning Ace, #2)” as Want to Read:
Losing Game (The Winning Ace, #2)

Losing Game

(Winning Ace #2)

The sizzling sequel to Winning Ace.
Are some relationships broken beyond repair?
Or can their love carry them through?

Hurt at her lover’s betrayal, Tally flees to Brighton and tries to pick up the pieces of her shattered life.

Stubborn to the last, Cash tracks her down and confesses his darkest secret.

His honesty wins her back—but will it cost him his career?

Can their deepeni
Published July 31st 2017 by Firefly Publishing Limited

To ask other readers questions about Losing Game, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Losing Game

Kathi Defranc
Sep 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow!! ...I just finished the second book in the winning ace series, and could not turn my pages fast enough! The author continues her tale of tennis ace Cash and girlfriend Natalia, a journalist, with a fast-paced story that drags you along quickly as you try to keep up. The characters are wonderful, with incredible scenes that emote so much romance,fear,happiness, and terrible sadness that I was holding my breath while reading. I thoroughly enjoy the author's style of writing and can not wait f ...more
Delphine
Aug 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
No UNFORCED ERRORS in LOSING GAME

Tracie Delaney presses her advantage to the full in this fast-paced sequel to Winning Ace. As an author, she is a force to be reckoned with by continuing to deliver high-energy, quick-witted prose.

The genius of Tracie Delaney’s writing is in its simplicity. The short chapters ensure that the reader cannot help but keep turning the page to find out what will happen next. As a result, Losing Game is addictive.

It also gives the reader a healthy dose of conflict but
Dawn Higgins
ENTHRALLING,PASSIONATE AND HEARTBREAKING.

These are just three words to discribe the second book 'Losing Game' in this trilogy by new author Tracie Deleaney,it was enthralling and the best so far that it kept my attention throughout where i struggled to put it down.And to think i was nervous starting this triogy from new Author Tracie, well i needed have worried as i loved it.

This had me gripped right from the off and drew me in with Cash wooing Tally again as he needed to get his secret out for
Jennings
Jul 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I've just finished Tracie's second book in the Winning Ace series, Losing Game, which continues the story of Cash and Talia. I won't give the game away by talking about the plot but what I will say is that Tracie has delivered another enthralling book that has you hooked from start to finish. There are plenty of aces delivered in Tracie's unique, pacey and thrilling style. Definitely recommend this and I can't wait for the next installment!
Chelle

For the first book I was in love with Tally - my new bestie and all that. But this book was all about Cash Gallagher and what a love affair! I wanted to be all over Cash like a summer rash. Yummy!

I think that says something about this rather new author's talent. The way she has created the characters and now has me a reader at the complete mercy of her and her characters - I kinda like it! But making us wait for Tally and Cash's resolution is quite cruel. Actually it's super super mean.
Julia Stevens
Jul 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I've been on tender hooks waiting for part 2 of this fabulous series by Tracie Delaney. Winning Ace finished on a big cliff hanger, so I was very happy to find the issues were tackled early on. Secrets are revealed that could make or break them. Cash and Tally are one hot couple (and Cash is one hot guy) with tons of chemistry and I loved this next chapter of their relationship.

Losing Game does have a slightly different dynamic to it, Cash and Tally are already a couple, so their relationship is
Tracey
Jul 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Smashed it!

Well I thought after reading book 1 that Cash still had a way to go to win me over. In Losing Game, he did just that. And virtually from the start too! I wanted more emotion from Cash and he gave it to me. His closely guarded past was revealed and he managed to thaw my heart.

In book 2 Tally discovers the secrets Cash had been hiding, and that she'd understandably come to the wrong conclusions about him. Taking it slowly, their relationship gets back on track and Cash gets back to busi
M.A. Comley
Jul 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow... what more can I say about the second book in this series.

I absolutely love Tally and Cash and the traumatic relationship they have to endure. There are so many outside influences that seem intent on destroying this happy bond, but mostly these guys stick together and overcome everything that is thrown in their path... or do they?

Cash is determined to win Tally back after a misunderstanding tore them apart. Can they ever rekindle the desire that threw them together in the first place?

Tal
Wopsywoobookblog
Jul 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ah my beloved Cash is back...at long last. It has felt so very long and yet hasn't really been a long wait between Winning Ace and Losing Game. I've completely fallen in love with Cash all over again. He's complicated and temperamental but he's completely lovable and sexy and all wrapped up in an Irish bow.

So Losing Game picks up from where Winning Ace left off, Tally is completely distraught at the though that Cash may have cheated on her and is staying in Brighton, supposedly incognito. She is
Niamh Mc Shane
Jul 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Book 2 Losing Game from new author Tracie Delaneys series.

What can i say only as expected im an emotional wreck again because of Ms. Delaney. (in a good way)

Losing Game kept me hooked from chapter one and as for that ending!!!!!!!

Cash and Tally have really been on some journey and i have no doubt there's so much more to come for these two. This book will keep you turning the pages with the different twists and turns and you will most likely feel every emotion too. Tracie has a way of sucking yo
Carley
Jul 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow this a must read this year! Will make your heart race and your palms sweat. I could not put this book down. The second installment in the love story of Cash and Tally is absolutely fantastic and will certainly leave you begging for more. I cried laughed and felt every emotion possible during the ups and downs of this story and the end left me screaming. I cannot wait to read more .. Tracie Delaney has done it again and left me heartbroken waiting for the third installment.
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Book Review For: Losing Game: A Winning Ace Novel by Tracie Delaney ' Losing Game' by Tracie Delaney is Book Two in The Trilogy "Winning Ace". This book continues the story of Natalia 'Tally' McKenzie and Cash Gallagher. I do feel that you should read the first book 'Winning Ace" since that starts their story. This book picks up about three weeks after Tally was sent pictures of Cash with another women. Tally is in hiding and trying to deal with her broken heart...she is thinking of making the m ...more
Incy Black
Aug 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
And the ups and downs of true love and life continue…

So refreshing to be a part of how a relationship stutters and deepens and explodes as it weathers the storms life throws. No insta-love here, no twitchy misunderstandings followed by a bit of lip-locking and rumpy-pumpy for an all’s well in the world once more. Oh no, the tribulations and tests are regular and ‘real’ and engrossing.

Winning Ace (Book 1) introduced the turbulence that is Tally and Cash, and Losing Game (Book 2) follows this coup
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
I just finished book one a few days ago. It was fresh in my mind and I was burning to get a hold of this one and start the adventurous romance of Cash and Tally. I just was not completely expecting to get what I got.

This one was fast pace and hard hitting. There was something around every page turned. There was this build of anticipation. The passion. The chemistry. The energy. The stamina. The witt and banter. The pain and sorrow. There will be heartbreak. If you read book one, which is a must
Epiphany
Jul 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: tracie-delaney
Wow. At the end of Winning Ace I was really not happy with the cliffhanger, so I have waited patiently for Losing Game. The moment it hit my kindle I dropped everything to read. I have a love, hate relationship with this book. This book in an emotional rollercoaster for Tally and Cash. I spent most of the book wanting to hug Tally. Cash at times I wanted to slap him on the back of his head. There are a few things that were not answered for me in this book, but I hope they will be answered in the ...more
Gail Atkins
Jul 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The second of three books about Ace and Tally..the story continues from where we left off. What I think is clever about this book, is that I think you could still read this without having read the previous book.
This book is just as addictive as the first book..we continue to read about the two characters but rather than go into detail, you need to read it for yourself.
I honestly can't wait for the next installment and hopefully I'll love it like the previous two!!
Gina
Jul 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow. Another rollercoaster of a ride as we pick up with Cash and Tally just after the epic cliff hanger of book 1.

Tracie has a knack for getting into the psyche of her characters. For making us feel their emotions as if they were our own.

I spent a fair amount of time holding my breath followed by ear to ear grins.

And once again, Tracie leaves us with a jaw dropping ending while we wait for the next book.
Anne
Jul 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
After the cliff hanger at the end of Winning Ace, I couldn’t wait to get my hands on Losing Game, and it didn’t disappoint! It is every bit as good as the first book, taking Tally and Cash further on their journey.

I don’t want to give the plot away, but what I will say is that Tracie Delaney really put me through the emotional wringer in the later stages of the book. It is testimony to how good her writing is, that I was so invested in the characters that it really got to me at times. Now I can’
Liv
Aug 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

I loved the first book and was so excited to start the second one especially with how Winning Ace ended. I just can’t deal with cliffhangers and was so happy that I didn’t have to wait too long for the second book. So, lucky for me the second book picked up not long after the story in the first one ended. I was worried that it would be dragging because who knew where the story would go and if Tally would be heartbroken for most of the book. Anyway, I worried for nothing because the wr
booksofallkinds
Jul 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Tally and Cash return with a bang in the second book of the intoxicating Winning Ace series, and I literally did not put this book down until I had reached the very last page - but beware, it will leave you desperately wanting the third book!

Tally is heartbroken when she sees photos of Cash's betrayal and needs time to get her head straight. Hiding out in Brighton she just cannot understand why he would do that to her after everything that had happened between them? But looks can be deceiving a
Jennifer Pierson
Aug 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm going to start with stating that Losing Game is book 2 in the Winning Ace series, so let me be crystal clear, YOU MUST READ WINNING ACE FIRST! Now that I got that out of the way, I'm on to my insane, over the top dramatic emotions, and trust me, they're out creating havoc everywhere. I'm completely jacked up seven ways from Sunday, and pissed as all hell after finishing this book! Tracie Delaney, with her super talented writing style, has hooked me completely, and that's why I may or may not ...more
Mommaleena
Jul 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Losing Game (The Winning Ace Trilogy Book Two) by Tracie Delaney
• Challenges
WOW!!! Challenges DEFINITELY describes what Tally and Cash have to deal with within this story. However it's exciting to see how things change, you'll have to read LOSING GAME to find out what... I don't want to give anything away..... But you might want to have some tissues handy, just in case!! UGH I can NOT wait for Grand Slam Book 3 (Match - Keeping Cash) Releasing October 2017 to be released!! This doesn't end with
**Elle**Bee**Double U**
Sep 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Now we are starting to get to understand and connect with the characters better!

Cash has kept his secrets so close that he's lost the one woman who has made him feel anything in years. She challenges him in the best of ways and makes him feel as if he's worthy of someone as good as Tally. So now Cash will have to make a decision. Does he finally expose his secrets to Tally and hope she still loves him? Or does he keep the secret close and risk losing the one woman who could complete him.

Once Ca
Donna Maguire

I loved this book, the second in the Winning Ace trilogy - the relationship between Tally and Cash is brilliant and I thoroughly enjoy the interaction between them and this is just what makes the book so good for me.

There are quite a few challenges in this book for their relationship and I really enjoyed that at times I wanted to laugh, cry and hug them - just a fantastic book and so glad I was introduced to this author.

Losing Game is the second novel
Michelle Baldwin
Mar 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
O no I've just finished book two The losing game...... I'm left shocked and my heart hurts so much for Tally and Cash....I really hoped and willed but things don't always go how you hoped...And trust me I prayed too.... Without a doubt Tracie Delaney is a brilliant author, trust me I'm a fan whole heartedly. This book seems so so real. Life can throw you a curve ball, let's hope the next book will stick my heart pack together...... This series is AMAZING well worth anyone giving it ago . If you ...more
Chasing The Words  Book Blog
Aug 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Once again, I am captivated by Tracie Delaney's Words! Losing Game starts off where we left off at the ending of Winning Aces! We finally get some answers and find out if Cash is able to redeem himself with Tally or not.

The book is once again filled with sweet romantic moments and lots of new drama. What an emotional rollercoaster ride this book is.

It's another love/hate relationship between Cash and I. He once again has his sweet, endearing moments but then again there was a time or two that
Sangria
Aug 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: sports-romance
Well....huh. Same reaction I had to the first book. Author is talented but I cannot seem to get into the h of this story. I'm somehow completely locked into Cash.

The way she ran out on him last time without confronting him, her "bestie" if I never see Em again I'll be happy, etc. it's holding me back on giving this series a 5 star. I think we all have suspicions on who did that to Cash, and well who bloody let that crazy back into their lives, eh? Ugh.

I am however reading, intrigued and think
Karen
Oct 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
It's a five star book but the fact that it's a cliff hanger series takes one away. Shame. The reason is that it takes me so long to remember book one that I feel I lost something somewhere along the way. The original vibe is gone...until half way through or more.

STILL I'll be there for the next one. I think I would wait until series is bundled cause it is a good story.
Pelusa Rivera
Sep 22, 2017 rated it liked it
Received an ARC for my fair review for netgalley. Sorry folks, but I am getting off the train, I was not extremely happy with this book, the back and forth, the twists and turns, I am done, and to top it off, another cliffhanger.
Izzie d
Aug 07, 2017 added it
Shelves: gave-up-on
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Tracie Delaney realized she was destined to write when, at aged five, she crafted little notes to her parents, each one finished with "The End."

Tracie loves to write steamy contemporary romance books that center around hot men, strong women, and then watch with glee as they battle through real life problems. Of course, there's always a perfect Happy Ever After ending (eventually).

When she isn’t wr

Winning Ace (4 books)
  • Winning Ace (The Winning Ace, #1)
  • Grand Slam (The Winning Ace, #3)
  • Mismatch