Start by marking “The Pizza Monster (Olivia Sharp, Agent for Secrets #1)” as Want to Read:
The Pizza Monster (Olivia Sharp, Agent for Secrets #1)

The Pizza Monster

(Olivia Sharp, Agent for Secrets #1)

“I, Nate the Great, have something to say. My cousin Olivia Sharp is almost (but not quite) the world’s best detective. I solve mysteries. She’s an agent for secrets. You won’t forget Olivia. She won’t let you.”

Olivia sharp is back! Rather than solve mysteries like her cousin Nate, Olivia helps friends with their problems by detecting what’s wrong beneath the surface. You'
Published May 10th 2005 by Yearling (first published April 1st 1989)

Nana
Apr 01, 2017 rated it liked it
I'm not native, but I can read it easily. It's a simple and cute story so I enjoy reading it.
Alex
Oct 23, 2017 rated it did not like it
I did not like this book because I don't really like pizza anymore. I also did not like this book because I do not like boring calls from other people.
Crystal
May 11, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: tanzen-4-6
Not a lot of depth of plot at all. Pretty unrealistic that she has a ton of money and could do whatever she wants...
Dolly
Nov 17, 2011 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: children starting to read chapter books
Our girls (especially our youngest) love the Nate the Great books by Marjorie Weinman Sharmat. And we enjoyed the somewhat bizarre tales when he interacts with his cousin, Olivia, like Nate the Great Talks Turkey and Nate the Great, San Francisco Detective, and Nate the Great on the Owl Express. So we thought we'd check out this series, too.

Overall, I liked this story better than The Princess of the Fillmore Street School, but I still wasn't terribly impressed with it. I thought it was nice tha
Krista
Sep 25, 2010 rated it it was ok
An engaging picture book for beginning readers. Mystery component gets them hooked and opens a series of future titles to read. Olivia and Duncan offer great characters for a study in characterization.
Maximilian Lee
Oct 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
I liked this book because it was a mystery of trying to help somebody get back his friend. I also liked this book because all the ideas she tried out was about pizza.
Shelley
Apr 01, 2008 rated it really liked it
Boys and girls are different. Girls don't think it's endearing to tell them their food looks disgusting. Boys don't understand why girls have a problem with that.
Angela Massingill
Feb 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love this series!!!!!!! Olivia Sharp is the best!!!
Lexis
Nov 24, 2009
Anna Robertico
Oct 21, 2009
« previous 1 3 next »
Marjorie Weinman Sharmat was an American children's writer. She wrote more than 130 books for children and teens, and her books have been translated into several languages. The Library of Congress chose many of her books as book of the year, and her books were frequently Literary Guild selections.

Olivia Sharp, Agent for Secrets (4 books)
  • The Princess of the Fillmore Street School (Olivia Sharp, Agent for Secrets #2)
  • The Sly Spy (Olivia Sharp, Agent for Secrets #3)
  • The Green Toenails Gang (Olivia Sharp, Agent for Secrets #4)