Start by marking “The People's Champion” as Want to Read:
The People's Champion

The People's Champion

FOR THE PEOPLE

After discovering her true identity as a daughter of the Tree, and also the horrible fact that the war she’d been fighting was nothing more than a staged practice dreamt up by a maniacal queen, young Mara reunites with her long-lost family. Laska holds new perils, and the “normal world” is anything but. She and the only person she can trust—her beloved Dalin—
ebook
Published May 16th 2017 by Boroughs Publishing Group

To ask other readers questions about The People's Champion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The People's Champion

Start your review of The People's Champion
Judi
Sep 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
You know it's a great read when you find yourself holding your breath through most of the book. In the second book of the Protector Project trilogy, the reader is treated to both points of view of the main warrior characters, Mara and Dalin. I actually think I liked this novel better than the first one, which I don't say very often, and I loved the first book. There is incredible action, suspense, and don't forget the romance. If my students said they liked Hunger's Game, The Maze Runner or Unwi ...more
Ann Murdock
Jun 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The subtle dramatic irony in the beginning (Don't drink that, Mara! Just don't drink it!) let's the reader know that the rising action will be immediately suspenseful. It never disappoints even though one of the protagonist's decisions makes me slap my forehead. Well, that's how engaging this novel is!
Heidi R.
Oct 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This trilogy is SO GOOD! The People’s Champion is even better than the first book, The Protectors Project. I can’t wait for book three! Edge of your seat, nail biting action...you won’t be able to put it down!
Bluefrog
Dec 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great second book! This didn't feel like many second books in a trilogy, it had its own story and was not just a linking book. Loved the fight scenes - not too long and excitingly believable. Loved the new characters. Kept me surprised!
Susan
Jun 09, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!

It took me a while to be reacquainted with the characters . The book was well written, exciting and hard to put down. Can't wait for the third book.
Robin
Mar 19, 2019
Judi
Sep 04, 2017
Bseney
Jenna (aka Jennifer) has created a unique culture in terms of both politics and environment. In this second book, she has conquered the problem of "the second book in the series is always weaker" problem . Characters are further developed as well as the relationship between Mara and Dalin. The exciting plot moves along and it was hard for me to put down. Again, somewhat in the Hunger Games genre but with a real difference. I especially like the multi-cultural aspect of the book. Impatiently wait ...more
Lynne Sommer
Sep 04, 2017
Niki
Jul 17, 2017

• Wishtree
  • Among the Hidden (Shadow Children, #1)
  • Inside Out & Back Again
Jenna Lincoln loves to read, write, and talk about reading and writing. She spent many happy years as a language arts teacher doing just those things.

After dabbling in X-Files, Firefly, and Supernatural fan fiction, Jenna got serious about building her own imaginary world, big enough to get lost in for a long, long time.

When she comes back to reality, Jenna enjoys her home in beautiful Colorado w

News & Interviews