Start by marking “Forever Nights (Girls' Night Out, #4)” as Want to Read:
Forever Nights (Girls' Night Out, #4)

Forever Nights

(Girls' Night Out #4)

One more easy job, life coach and empath Jamie Donovan promises herself. Then she’ll take a well-earned break from her booming business to properly grieve the loss of her mother and pull herself together. When that job turns out to be an ambush intervention for Las Vegas heiress Layla DeGrasso, all bets are off. But Layla isn’t Jamie’s biggest problem on her new job. That ...more
Kindle Edition
Published June 27th 2017 by Self

To ask other readers questions about Forever Nights, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forever Nights

Sissy's Romance Book Review
'Forever Nights' by Eva Moore is book Four in the "Girl's Night Out" series. This is the story of Jamie Donovan and Axel Frasier. I have not yet read the other books...so for me this was a standalone book.
Jamie is a life coach whose business has taken off allot this year. Also she had to deal with the lost of her mother. Axel is starting a new part of his life after leaving the military. So neither one was looking for love but it found them.
This was a fast and busy book that kept you interested
Maida
Jun 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Four solid stars. Like its setting Las Vegas, this book is jam packed with drama, action, humor, sexytimes, suspense, and of course, love. There's also some woowoo stuff plus a secondary love story. Amongst all of these, there were two parts I loved the most - the meet-cute between Jamie and Axel and when the girls of GNO were all together. Overall, I enjoyed Forever Nights, but I was also slightly exhausted by all the events going on in it. The book shone for me when the main characters were wi ...more
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
Where do I start? Hot. Sexy. Determined. Fulfilling. Exciting. Then of course there was action, drama, humor, and a little something extra. This was my first meet with the GNO’s. I must say it will not be the last time. I hella-loved this read. The intensity and heat between Jamie and Axel was off the charts. They had it all in spades.

The read was full all the way through to the end. There was more and more. There was very little if any down time with this read. It was on. I believe these chara
**Elle**Bee**Double U**
Jamie Donovan has been seen throughout the first 3 books in the Girls Night Out series as the one all the girls turn to for life and choice advice. Which makes sense, because as a life coach Jamie has risen to celebrity status for her work and after being featured on the Ellen show. However, her newest client is proving to not be so easy to help, and with a father who is determined to get Jamie to sway his daughter to his way of thinking, this might be the most stressful job she's taken on.

Axel
Perrin Larton
Jun 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is Jamie and Axel's story, and book four in the first series ever by this new author.

Axel is ex-military and after experiencing a bad situation overseas, decides he needs to begin guarding information systems rather than people. Hired by a Las Vegas hotelier to check their computer systems, In addition to his computer hacking skills, Axel is soon tasked with bodyguard duty of his boss's daughter. Not something he wanted. Jamie has also been hired by the same man to help his daughter get her
Fedora
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
BookWormYami
Jul 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-i-own
This is the first book I read by Eva Moore. After reading this, I am looking forward too reading more of her work.
This is the fourth book of the "A Girls Night Out" series but I love that it could be read as a stand alone.
I really liked the chemistry between the main characters, Jamie and Axel. They made such a cute couple. From the first moment they interacted, I knew I was going to like them together. I also really liked the secondary character, Layla. I would like to read more about her a
Nicole
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I Received and ARC copy in exchange for an honest review and I couldn't put it down! Eva Moore writes sharp witty dialogue, unforgettable characters and sexy interplay that keeps you enthralled. A contemporary romance that makes you wish you could go back and do it all over again with the class and bravery of her heroine. This is a sexy read that satisfies the romantic in me. I recommend this one wholeheartedly!
Fiona
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another wonderful contemporary romance by Eva Moore. The fourth and final book in the Girls' Night Out series does not disappoint. The right about of steamy and sexy goes along with a well developed story line and lovable characters. Highly recommend to add to your summer reading list (along with the other 3 books).

*I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review*
Amanda Campbell
Jan 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was my favorite of the whole series. Jamie and Axel have this crazy chemistry right from the beginning. I love the empath part of the story. I think it made the story just so much more than what it could have been. And I really enjoyed the suspense that was linked to the story that none of the other books in the series had. Fantastic read.
Linda
Dec 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
In Eva Moore's book, Forever Nights, Jamie Donovan and Axel Frasier meet when both are hired to work in Las Vegas by Victor DeGrasso. They end up trying to keep Victor's daughter, Layla, safe while keeping away from their growing attraction for each other. This story has interesting characters and a few surprises. It is an entertaining romance.
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
YES YES YES This is it !!!!!!! I had to read the twice because I was enjoying it so much and I enjoyed it just as much the second time as the first time. Jaime and Axel's sparks are flying from the moment they meet and I love it. The story was great but I those two are what made the book even better. I think that Forever Nights is the perfect ending of the 4 books in this series.
Marcy Cordova
This book had more action and intrigue than the rest of the series, and I loved it! Jamie and Axel were a great pair right from the beginning, but I also enjoyed Layla's struggles to be her own person. I'm sad to see this series end since it just kept getting better!
Sarah Webber
Jan 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Up too late reading, again. This one was fun and finishes the quartet.
Neile
Jun 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Arc provided by Eva Moore
Historical Junkie
Jul 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Loved it! Full review to come.
Saynab
Jan 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! This one is set in Vegas.The author has a way of writing friendships.You don't have to read them in order, but I highly recommend it.
Carla Rambo
Suzanne
Sep 30, 2018
Debbie
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fantastic story to end the series. Each story was enchanting and this one didn’t let me down, I loved it. Alex and Jamie are a great couple, each with their own problems who felt the spark when working for a casino boss but as they realised they had deep feelings things get nasty and they are in danger of losing each other.
Highly recommend this whole series.
Julie
May 18, 2018
Eva Moore
May 21, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Ashley
Jodi Ciorciari-marinich
Peggy
Sara
Jun 30, 2017
As a young woman, Eva Moore loved nothing more than to dive between the pages of a romance and lose herself in the story. They were perfect for avoiding midterms and report cards. She even met her husband while reading a book. About the time the second baby came along though, she found she had little time for diving into anything but laundry. Missing her stories desperately, she began to make up h ...more

Girls' Night Out (4 books)
  • Someone Special (Girls' Night Out #1)
  • Second Chances (Girls' Night Out #2)
  • Three Strikes (Girls' Night Out #3)