Start by marking “your name., Vol. 2” as Want to Read:
your name., Vol. 2

your name., Vol. 2

(君の名は 漫画 (Your Name - Manga) #2)

Fate's intentions are never clear...

After months of swapping bodies with Mitsuha, Taki remains suddenly fixed in his own. Unable to shake the lingering impressions of a remote town he's never been to and a girl he's never seen, Taki sets off to find Mitsuha's village in the mountains. With only a few landscapes sketches drawn from memory to guide his search, Taki's goal se
Published November 21st 2017 by Yen Press (first published December 2016)

To ask other readers questions about your name., Vol. 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about your name., Vol. 2

Raeleen Lemay
Apr 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: graphicomanga, own
Ugh I need to watch this movie again
Macarena Yannelli
Sigue siendo extraña en mi opinión la fluidez de cuadro a cuadro. Saber el plot le quita mucho, pero sigue siendo una historia súper genial
Maria (Big City Bookworm)

#MangaMadnessReadAThon: Aug.10 - 18 2018

I'm finally continuing with this story! There was a pretty major revelation revealed in this volume , so I'm so glad that I ordered volume 3 before I started reading and it was shipped to me on time to continue reading! I also really want to watch this movie ASAP! So the quicker I read these, the better!
Alexa
Again, as with the first volume, I’m biased and I adored this manga and reliving one of my all-time favorite anime films through a different medium!
queen0f_hearts
Jan 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018, fantasy, manga, romance

To put it simple: there are no words in my vocabulary to express how much I loved this volume! This had everything in store an entertaining and catching story needs! I’m still so blown away and 20th March truly cannot come soon enough! I’ve already pre-ordered the 3rd volume.

I’ll get a tiny bit deeper into the plot. After volume 1 ended with such a surprise, more like a shock that Taki and Mitsuha didn’t switch another time, I actually expected to go this story like this: Both of them trying to

Neil R. Coulter
Jun 11, 2018 rated it liked it
Nothing radically different stylistically from the first volume, but I liked this one better because this part of the story is so intriguing. This middle volume includes the grandmother's explanation of time and the braided cords. It also has Taki's flashback in the shrine to Mitsuha's past. The pace moves much faster than in the first book--in fact, faster than I remember it feeling in the movie, though that may be because I now know what's coming up in the conclusion.

Looking forward to moving
Chihoe Ho
Dec 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Only two volumes in and my heart is already in a fragile state of the reveal of what has come to be of Mitsuha and the turmoil that Taki is left in. The characters have more depth to them than I would think could have been given to them in the short amount of time since their introduction. There is an emotional complexity that underlies Your Name which is quite magical and tragic at the same time. While the qualm I had with the first volume still stands, the story is heading in a direction I'm e ...more
Milena Books
Jul 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Più bello del primo volume e con un finale mozzafiato... Necessita subito la lettura del terzo!
Flor
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018
My feels, the tears, the tears are real
Vendea
Pořád stejně dobré. Mrkněte na film, nebudete litovat.

4/5*
Doc
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Taki is in a bit of a slump after he no longer swapped with Mitsuha after the comet's passing and not being able to contact her. He tries to convince himself it is just life returning to normal but after a discussion with his father Taki finds new ambition to seek out Mitsuha's home to try to talk to her. With the (sorta)help of some friends he finds himself discovering a tale of misfortune causing him to desperately try to find a way to switch with Mitsuha before fate steals her and the others ...more
Ady Weasley
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Continuamos la historia y resolvemos un misterio.

Taki comienza un viaje en busca de Mitsuha todo basándose en el dibujo que realiza del pueblo, conforme va avanzando su búsqueda se entera de cosas que no son posibles si creemos que esta es una historia normal.

Mi corazón se me rompía y tenia ganas de llorar por como avanzaba la historia, me impacta saber que no solo hay cambios de cuerpo sino viaje en el tiempo. No saben cuánto ansío el último tomo no sé si llorare o mi corazón se romperá o reiré
kingusia♡
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
wow i really need to read last volume. so melancholy and drawing style is so soft. i love this series. i was exciting and plot twist was phenomenal. w o w.
Julieta Belmonte
Dec 19, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Plow Twist baby (?
igual, no entendí que demonios pasó en el medio 😅
Elias Alexander
Apr 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
This was the perfect manga to read on the train home.
Yami Ehr
Sep 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Es extraño como al leerlo los recuerdos de la película vienen a mí y el soundtrack no deja de repetirse en mi mente, sobre todo en ciertas partes.
Lucía Cafeína
Apr 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nunca me cansaré de esta historia.
Jana
Mar 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Oh nein!? Cliffhanger vom Feinsten!
Davide Ravanelli
Oct 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
E qui le lacrime sono iniziate a scendere. Amo troppo questa storia😍😭
Alisha Tarran
Nov 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
There's no synopsis for this volume, so I'll give you a little bit of a run down on what to expect from this volume!

So the last volume ended on a pretty major cliffhanger, with our two main characters no longer swapping bodies and I've been super excited to see what's going to happen next and how it plays out! This volume focuses on Taki as he sets out to find Mitsuha and where she lives and tries to figure out what's going on. Taki gets his sleuth on basically!

Literally as soon as we start read
Sandra
Jun 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018
Este segundo tomo me encantó, alguna que otra lágrima asomo mientras lo leía. Ahora sí, ya se hacia dónde se dirige la historia y debo decir que me dejo muy sorprendida. No sé qué esperaba, pero no me esperaba para nada lo que se nos cuenta en este tomo. Si bien, el tema de “intercambios de cuerpos” ha sido muy usado, esta historia va mucho más allá. Este tomo es el nudo de la historia, al ser tres tomos, se puede ver con claridad que el primero es el inicio, me dejó con intrigas y no terminaba ...more
UnCowboyActual
Jan 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019
*Crítica spoiler free!*
Mitsuha, una adolescente de un pueblito de Japón, sueña con dejar el pueblo donde todos se conocen con todos y poder tener la vida de un chico de Tokio (o más bien lo que ella imagina que es la vida de Un Chico De La Gran Ciudad).
Un día se despierta y su sueño se cumple: ella y Taki, un adolescente citadino, intercambian cuerpos. No de forma permanente, sino que unos días sí y otros no.
A partir de entonces tienen que aprender a vivir la vida del otro, conocer a sus nueva
Micia Villanueva
Feb 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mangas
Oh vaya, la parte media de la historia. Tengo el mismo problema que con el primer tomo: siento el ritmo una tanto apresurado, pero de nuevo, es normal en un manga.
La historia es exactamente igual a la película, no omiten detalles ni agregan nada, solo se siente que el tiempo pasa más rápido. Lo único malo es que, habiendo visto la película dos veces, sabía lo que iba a suceder enseguida y la emoción se desvanecía. Pero en general, la historia me sigue encantando y el dibujo es hermoso.
(view spo
Chelsea Gouin
Feb 12, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: manga
Volume 2 focuses mainly on Taki. After learning he wouldn't switch manually with Matsuha again,he tries calling her phone and failing. He ventures over 5,000 miles to search for her village to find her cause he HAS to see her again. Shockingly, he discovers her entire village was destroyed 3 years ago from an asteroid. Taki can't fathom Matsuha being dead so recalls what her grandmother had instructed him about the ancient shrine, drinking the sacred sake to see her once more. He's once again Ma ...more
Alexis
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gustavo
May 29, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comics, manga, seinen
La historia sigue siendo linda y divertida, aunque en este segundo tomo me parece que no pasa mucho en cada capítulo, como que cada uno tiene un evento interesante y todo el resto es relleno. Me parece que es una historia que debe funcionar mucho mejor como película, así que voy a verla cuanto antes.

En cuanto al dibujo... El artista sigue usando esos marcos horriblemente gruesos que hacen que las viñetas se vean pesadas y torpes. El resto es raro, por momentos me parece lindo (capaz que ya me ac
Ioana
Jul 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This volume seemed shorter than the previous one, perhaps because there are a lot of surprising scenes that are only depicted in pictures rather than through the use of dialogue. Managed to read it during a train ride to the airport! The plot twist in this book is beautifully constructed, and I really appreciated the fact that it liked the storyline to Japanese traditions and myths. I’m starting on book 3 straight away, I’m hooked!
Francesco
Nov 26, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Vote: 4,00
Class: L-A3 (FP)

(a three volumes Manga)

Somewhat I fell in love with the movie and I recently found its manga adaptation (there is a book also, written while the movie was produced).
I strongly recommend the anime movie which is awesome but I'm enjoying reading the manga, perhaps because I can stay a little more with these amazing characters.
I'll follow up this author for further anime movies!
Sierra J
Dec 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This volume just took an unexpected twist. So far, every time I thought I had some notion of how the storyline would play out, a plot twist comes along that completely throws me off. However, even after discovering what we have in this volume (not going to spoil it) I still love everything about this manga! From the artwork to the characters' personalities and development, I love EVERYTHING about it. Can't wait for this story to continue with the next volume.
Flor Teijeiro
Sep 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4,5

"Lo cierto es que nosotros nunca nos encontramos. Yo te tenía envidia...pero al intercambiarnos tanto, me di cuenta de que vos también tenés tus problemas. No sé hasta cuándo nos va a seguir pasando...pero s llegáramos a encontrarnos...hay algo que me gustaría decirte. Taki, creo que..."

Reseña completa muy pronto en: http://bibliofilasincura.blogspot.com.ar
  • Erased, Volume 2
  • Naoki Urasawa's Monster, Volume 6 (Naoki Urasawa's Monster: Kanzenban, #6)
  • Losing the Girl (Life on Earth, #1)
  • パーフェクトワールド 1 (Perfect World, #1)
  • Sailor Moon: Eternal Edition 1
  • ANIMUS
  • Alice in Murderland, Vol. 2
  • Orange 5 (オレンジ, #5)
  • 約束のネバーランド 5 [Yakusoku no Neverland 5] (The Promised Neverland, #5)
  • Princess Jellyfish 2-in-1 Omnibus, Volume 7 (Princess Jellyfish 2-in-1 Omnibus, #7)
  • Nanjing: The Burning City
  • 蛍火の杜へ
SHINKAI Makoto
Name (in native language): 新海 誠
Associated Names:
СИНКАЙ Макото
Makoto Shinkai

Makoto Shinkai (新海 誠 Shinkai Makoto?), born as Makoto Niitsu (新津 誠 Niitsu Makoto?, February 9, 1973) is a Japanese director of anime and former graphic designer. A native of the Nagano Prefecture, Shinkai studied Japanese literature at Chuo University where he was a member of juvenile literature club where he

君の名は 漫画 (Your Name - Manga) (3 books)
  • your name., Vol. 1 (manga)
  • your name., Vol. 3