Start by marking “Bassist With Benefits (Bulletproof, #3)” as Want to Read:
Bassist With Benefits (Bulletproof, #3)

Bassist With Benefits

(Bulletproof #3)

Bandmates and best friends since they were teens, Jeremy Kagan and Alan Delgado share everything – including men. But their brotherly bond was shattered during one incident of mistaken identity in a darkened bedroom when a line was crossed. With boundaries broken and the line of friendship blurred, they struggle to move forward.

For Jeremy, that night was a dream come true.
Published June 13th 2017 by Beau to Beau Books (first published June 10th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Bassist With Benefits, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bassist With Benefits

Start your review of Bassist With Benefits (Bulletproof, #3)
True Loveislovereview
Jun 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017, lgbtq
3.5 stars Alan drummer and Jeremy bassist at heavy metal band Bulletproof
Friends from where they were thirteen. And Jeremy in love with Alan from where he was eighteen. Only never told him. He didn't want to loose his best friend.

After Alan and Jeremy had a hot and steamy get together with more than five guys in the bedroom, lights out and hot lips and hands and mouths everywhere Alan get the BJ of his life and when he hears the voice of the hot mouth, it scares the shit out of him.
Awkward doesn
Raj
Jun 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
I did not expect this book to be this good so if you are interested in the dirty trials of rockstars finding love and the groupies that litter their path than this book is going light your senses.
Ash
Jun 12, 2017 rated it liked it
Friends-to-lovers is my absolute jam, so I was quick to jump on this book when I saw it. While this is the third book in a series, it can be read as a standalone. This is my first book in the series as well as my first book by the author, and it can definitely be read by itself.

Jeremy and Alan have been best friends since they were teenagers. They share everything from their band to the guys they hook up with. Jeremy's been nursing a secret love for his friend since they were 18, and it finally
Steph's Romance Book Talk
Everything I would want out of a M/M novel and more!!! The only reason I can't the story a full 5 stars is because parts of the story did get overly descriptive and repetitive. Other than that it was a really fresh take on a rock star romance. I like that the story was mainly about Alan and Jeremy but the other characters (Brandon, Derek, Cam, & Felix) of the series played a healthy part without overshadowing their journey. I also REALLY enjoyed that this entire series is about a gay rock band. ...more
Tracy~Bayou Book Junkie
Alan, the drummer, and Jeremy, the bassist, along with Brandon and Derek, all make up the popular heavy metal band, Bulletproof. They have all been friends since junior high, but Alan and Jeremy are best friends and they share a special bond. When the lines of friendship are blurred one night, will they act on their feelings or will unrequited love destroy their friendship and possibly their band?

This is a story about choices and chances. Jeremy and Alan have to make a choice as to whether they
Abrianna
Jun 12, 2017 rated it liked it
Best friends to lovers. Always a tricky subject to get right. As there's a fine balance between friendship and relationship. You can't have the second without the first, and you should never put the first in jeopardy for the second.
This is what Jeremy and Alan realize and go through in Bassist with Benefits. Neither wants to put their platonic relationship on the line, they went through too much together for that, but neither can deny the strong attraction they have to the either.
One night is
michelle Shelly
Jun 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Bassist with Benefits is now my favorite Jenna Galicki book. I absolutely loved it. I couldn't get enough. Friends to lovers, Jeremy and Alan are wonderful characters. They've been friends since childhood and have always been there for each. From their love of music forming the band to coming out as teenagers they have supported each other.

Not only do they share their love of music but they are know for sharing men as well. Their behind close doors action is well know and groupies are plenty. A
Konny
Jun 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Bassist With Benefits by Jenna Galicki is the third book in the Bulletproof Series.
Bassist With Benefits is Alan and Jeremy´s story and can easily be read as standalone, but I recommend to read the books in order.
Jeremy had an secret crush on drummer Alan for forever. They share groupies and a bed but never their own bodies. Jeremy wants Alan -bad, but Alan has no clue. But then the other shoe drops and Alan doesn´t know what to think and what to do. He´s terrified their friendship is destroyed.
Lindsay Crook
Jun 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love Jeremy and Alan their best friends that do everything together including groupies..Jeremy has loved Alan for the better part of a decade and after an encounter in the dark Alan can't stop thinking about his buddy...Jenna did great with this rock star friends to lovers story and she picked some great songs all the way through..Witty and sexy the Bulletproof guys are one of my favorite fictional rock bands. ...more
Emily Seelye
Jun 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, m-m
Carra
Jun 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Friends to lovers and a rockstar romance all wrapped up in one? Yep, I’m right there! The fact that this is set in the Bulletproof world, a series of which I’m already a fan…that just made me snap this one up that much quicker. Jenna Galicki sure didn’t disappoint either—there’s heat, angst, tension, excitement and plenty of drama to be found…along with some real feelings and emotion that the characters are not sure what to do with.

I adored Jeremy. There nothing quite like a character who has be
Pam Nelson
Jun 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: _finished-2017, m-m
4.5 Bassist With Benefits Stars

I have been a fan of Jenna Galicki’s for a long time. I think I have almost read everything she has written.
So I have been looking forward to this book since reading Cam and Brandon. :)

I have to say this story was so touching and scorching, fans self it will knock you off your socks.

If you have read the other books in this series, heck even if you haven’t Alan and Jeremy tell their story of falling how in love with your best-friend isn't always easy but it might
Cee Brown
**)4.5 Bulletproof Stars
.•.•*) .•*)
(.• (.•`* How to ruin a 14-year friendship.

The boys are back in town!! Bulletproof is back, and this time best friends Alan and Jeremy are providing the heat. Friends to lovers stories are always tricky, and with so much confusion and secrets, this was was right on the money.

Who doesn't love a book about best friends forever, rock bands and more action than they can handle. Alan and Jeremy was all about sharing. Heck, they were legends in their own rights. P
Smashlybookalicousreviewingchicks
I love the Bulletproof series and not only do we get to see how the band and their restaurants have grown, we get to see more Cam and Brandon (let’s not forget Brandy) and then we see the story behind Alan and Jeremy. BF since children and bandmates plus sharing men can equal a disaster waiting to happen you can say. Alan and Jeremy have never been together in an intimate way and this all blows up when in a dark room one day. How do you recover from this especially when one of them have hidden t ...more
Kendra T
I'm voluntarily reviewing a free advance reader copy I received from the author.

Jeremy has been in love with his best friend and band mate since he was a teenager. They have always been involved in group activities in the bedroom, but never together. That was a line they never drew, until it happened one night accidentally. All of their dynamics changed with that one incident, and neither knew how to move forward from it. There was a lot of the stereotypical rocker behavior (drugs, alcohol, and
Janna ♥ I'm A Sweet And Sassy Book Whore ♥
***This and other reviews can be found at www.imasweetandsassybookwhore.com ***

*ARC*

What would you risk for a chance with the person you love and have loved for years? Would you risk your happiness, a friendship, your heart? I can’t give you that answer because for every person, every relationship that answer will be different. In Bassist With Benefits this is what Jeremy and Alan must not only face but overcome if they want to have a relationship, one that is more than just a friendship.

I enjoy
Caroline
Jun 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
'Bassist With Benefits' is the third book in Jenna Galicki's Bulletproof Series. Reading all three books in a week I think Jenna Galicki is now one of my favourite authors of 2017. I love her writing style, this book as with the others in the series, was easy to read, the characters adorable and chemistry was beyond HOT. There is definately alot of sex, drugs and rock & roll.

This is a best friends to lovers story. Jeremy, Bass Guitarist, and Alan, Drummer, with rock group Bulletproof have been b
avid reader 1
Jun 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I haven't read the first two books in this series so I cannot speak to their quality or content. I can, however, say that after reading Bassist with Benefits, I went to Amazon and bought both books.
The premise is not a new one, best friend to love/lover, but the underlying storyline is new to me.
I enjoyed the brutal honesty of the dynamics of the life of a heavy metal band. They work hard and play harder. Random, frequent hookups, drugs everywhere you look and the excitement that surrounds the
Jessica
Jun 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I spent last weekend on tour with Bulletproof and I'm heartbroken that I have to wait a year to get more. I love this band!

So far this series so far has revolved around Brandon and Cam. However the latest release, Bassist with Benefits dives into the complicated relationship between best friends, Alan and Jeremy. And it's freaking hot.

Sweet Jesus. I just need a moment to fan myself thinking about these two.

Ok.  Here's the deal.  Childhood friends and now bandmates, these two have been sharing me
Sassy Southern
Jun 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
I haven't read much m/m and I'm new to this author as well but I really enjoyed the story. I do have a soft spot for rock stars and this story was full of them. Jeremy and Alan have been best friends they grew up together and enjoy sharing everything from fame to men. We all know rock stars love hot sex and sometimes with more then one person. During a night full of sex and rock and roll the line is crossed and feelings are pushed to the surface. Of course after that everything changes which is ...more
Kathy
Jun 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jenna Galicki Does It Again

A true friends to band mates to lovers story from the Queen of M/M romance. Alan and Jeremy have always been there for each other from their early teens when they came out, to becoming the pulse of the group Bulletproof. While bringing groupies to the bus or back to their hotel rooms for group sex was the norm, interaction with each other was a line that they never crossed, until it happened, in the dark. Following Alan and Jeremy's path to love isn't easy as doubts an
Rachel
Jun 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the third book in the series but can be read as a standalone. I have read all of them and Jeremy and Alan are my favourite couple now. I did enjoy seeing Cam and Brandon.
This is a friends to lovers with some drama. I enjoyed the flow of this book. It took a few different sets of circumstances to get them together.
I enjoyed the interaction between the two Mcs the laughing the joking and the ribbing. It was good getting snippets of their friendship through the years too.
I'm glad it wasn
Ebbie ~Author Groupies
Jun 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Bassists with Benefits is the third book in the Bulletproof series but it can be read as a standalone. Jeremy and Alan have been best friends since childhood. They share everything, including men. They are known for their wild romps with their groupies. They kid around a lot and make sexual innuendos to each other but they have never crossed that line in the bedroom. One night in a dark room changes everything. Will they be able to transition from best friends to a romantic relationship?

This is
Lisa
Jun 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Friends to lovers. Hot and heavy.

The band mates who play together, well, play together. Notorious for sharing men in the bedroom, Jeremy and Alan have never crossed the line with each other. Until one night changes everything. One of them has been in love with the other for a long time, the other has some catching up to do. Confused and scared by these new found feelings, there is lots of pushing and pulling between the two of them.

There was an incredible rush and energy in Jeremy and Alan's sto
Paula S
Jun 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Bassist with the Banefits is the third book in the Bulletproof Series. This is a friends to lovers about Bass Guitarist Jeremy and Drummer Alan. I loved the interaction between them they were fun and very hot together and Ienjoyed how there relationship developed as they worked there issues out to get there happy-ending.
I also enjoyed how the other band members interacted and would love to read Derek's story.
Overall A Highly Recommend, Fun, Very Hot Enjoyable story. I will be looking for the nex
Annie Elm
Feb 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot friends to lovers

This friends to lovers book in a rock star setting is awesomen( and totally hot)
Jeremy have been in love with his friend and band member Alan since they were 18, but have settled for being his friend and the threesomes were they share a woman. But in the dark it's hard to see who's who and when they share a mind blowing experience it's hard for Alan to wrap his head around the fact that Jeremy might be something more than his best friend.
I really love the dynamic and attra
Gail Stroker
Jun 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Thank you Jenna! You have done it again! I love this friends to lovers story. Jeremy & Alan are great. They're best friend but there is much more going on between these two, then they are willing to admit...well Jeremy has admitted it but when will Alan? Hot & Sexy is all I can say. The banter between this band is amazing. They are fun and extremely hot guys and this was such a great read! I can't wait for Derek's story. ...more
Missy Clifton
Jun 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a lovable couple. Both Jeremy and Alan are so thickheaded and stubborn with so many things that when they finally saw the light I cheered. The camaraderie between all the band mates was perfect, especially with all the witty banter you still felt the love they all have for each other. I never read the first two books of this series, but I will correcting that shortly. After reading this book I am now interested in Cam and Brandon, and the wait for Derek's story has me wriggling in my seat. ...more
Kim Ginsberg
Jun 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Brandon, Cam and the boys of Bulletproof are back in this full length novel. They are now on tour and every night is a party. Jeremy and Alan are up to their old tricks on the road of having three and more somes. They touch the other men, but not each other. It's their one unspoken rule. Hands on the extras, and not on each other. They have been best friends since they were kids, and nothing will change that. Or is there something unspoken going on? Find out in this awesome read!!! ...more
thebloggerandthegeek
Jul 17, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dnf
I skipped book two because this plot was too good to wait but what I found didn't live up to my expectation. The life the band portrays is so unreal, like seriously, who gives BJ's at a party in front of people like is nothing. The mention of drugs and sex, plus the fact that Alan got so tight with a small accident and then jumps in the boat with Jeremy, I don't know the whole plot was all over the place and I didn't felt any real connection between the characters. ...more

• Beautiful & Terrible Things
  • Watch Me
  • Winter Waites (Aster Valley #0.5)
  • Right as Raine (Aster Valley #1)
  • Flakes (Licking Thicket, #0.5)
  • Thorned Heart
  • Hair Balls (Balls to the Wall, #6)
  • Rhone's Rebel (The Road to Rocktoberfest #5; Embrace the Fear #1)
  • Without Fear (Cobalt Security #2)
  • Strung Tight (The Road To Rocktoberfest, #1)
  • Pop Star (Famous #1)
  • Inside Affair (Prime Time, #1)
  • On the Run (Whispering Key #2)
  • Wild Card (The Road To Rocktoberfest, #3)
  • Derek's Destiny (Maiden Voyage #2)
  • Tattered Angel (The Road to Rocktoberfest, #2)
  • Spotlight (Famous #2)
  • Abnormally Attracted to Tad
Jenna Galicki, Author of Adult Contemporary Romance

Jenna Galicki writes in multiple genres including m/m/f, m/f, and m/m. She is predominantly known for her Radical Rock Stars Series. The Prince of Punk Rock (Radical Rock Stars Book 1) was a finalist in the 2015 Bisexual Book Awards.

Jenna is a strong advocate for LGBT rights and marriage equality. A native New Yorker, she now resides in Southern C

Bulletproof (5 books)
  • The Undercover Rock Star (Bulletproof #1)
  • Branded (Bulletproof Book 2)
  • Bulletproof
  • A Bulletproof Christmas (Bulletproof #4.5)