Start by marking “Spooky Twisties I: 13 Tales of Terror” as Want to Read:
Spooky Twisties I: 13 Tales of Terror

Spooky Twisties I: 13 Tales of Terror

Spooky Spine-Chilling Tales for Children/Teenagers

Spooky Twisties I is the first book in the series offering 13 interconnected short stories for middle grade readers (ages 9 and above). These short, scary, spine-chilling, yet humorous tales are recommended for children/teenagers and all young readers who enjoy R.L. Stine’s Goosebumps. The short quick, fun reads find a
Published May 20th 2017 by MuseItUp Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Spooky Twisties I, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Spooky Twisties I

Start your review of Spooky Twisties I: 13 Tales of Terror
Robin Goodfellow
Sep 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Spooky Twisties 1:13 Tales of Terror, by Terri Bertha, is a collection of thirteen short stories, all of whom center on a group of young children that are only beginning to understand the horrors lurking within their sleepy town.

Each tale illustrates the nightmares that hide beneath every tombstone, every Halloween night, and even at every garage sale. From being replaced by a zombie, to being saved by a ghost, to even fighting off a succubus, read how these friends manage to survive each day
Laura Thomas
I flew through this collection. I’m a fan of short stories and children’s scary books. Some of these were quite short. Some were longer. They go from creepy to kind of dark. Nothing so dark I wouldn’t recommend to young readers.

The author had a great idea when she had the characters enter into each others stories. The cast seems normal enough. A group of neighborhood kids hang out together. Do what kids do. Then there’s those ones that make you pause. Something isn’t quite right about them.

I
Team Golfwell
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed reading “Spooky Twisties” by Terri Bertha the author of the Spooky Twisties Series. The author is very creative and knows the young adult mind. Each story had a surprise ending which makes the reader want to read the next story, but the next story is a new adventure in reading.

This intelligent author interconnects the stories to add to the spookiness and the stories were very well written with a creepy (but friendly and relaxing as you first get into each spooky story.
I am going to
Frank_C
Jun 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
My daughter liked the book so much I decided to read it.
Easy and enjoyable read with a mix of age appropriate horror and humor.
Found myself laughing at the dialog and interaction between kids. Made me feel 12 again. Recommend to tweens, young adults and older.
Terri Bertha
Jun 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Spooky Twisties I is a fun, entertaining read for Middle Grade and older. Horror and humor are mixed with some creepy characters and twisted endings. No 'happily ever afters' here.
Anthony Dale

• Bunny
  • Recursion
  • Till the Score is Paid
  • Dark Matter
Terri Bertha is author of the Spooky Twisties Series for Middle Grade/YA. Each book consists of thirteen interconnected stories which follow a group of friends as they navigate their way through supernatural events in an idyllic community during the course of a ‘normal’ day. A mix of horror, humor and ‘twisted endings’ make for fun and entertaining reading.

Terri has lived her entire life in the
“I always said I acted like a twelve-year old, so I decided to write like a twelve-year old.” 0 likes
“Spooky Twisties:

All things Spooky, here begin
They lay and wait, in books within.
They sometimes pass, in open space.
Then leave and go, without a trace.
Some appear on the spot.
Some we know, others not.
Sometimes we are afraid to say,
“leave us now”, or beg to stay.
At times they leave a sign beyond,
A gentle breeze, or note from song.
Be not afraid, to read story’s close.
For in the dark, your spirit goes.”
0 likes