Start by marking “Occhio Di Falco Contro Deadpool” as Want to Read:
Occhio Di Falco Contro Deadpool

Occhio Di Falco Contro Deadpool

(Hawkeye vs. Deadpool #0-4)

Prendete un "eroe" come il Mercenario Chiacchierone conosciuto come Deadpool. Aggiungeteci una testa calda come Clint Burton, l'Avenger che tutto il mondo conosce come Occhio di Falco. Ora gettateli in un mistero spionistico che coinvolge lo S.H.I.E.L.D., una corsa contro il tempo durante la follia collettiva di Halloween con un sacco di gente in costume e degli zombi ...more
Published by Marvel Italia (first published March 17th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Occhio Di Falco Contro Deadpool, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Occhio Di Falco Contro Deadpool

Start your review of Occhio Di Falco Contro Deadpool
Anne
{insert booming announcer voice here}
Ladies and gentlemen, for the first time ever (view spoiler), two of Marvel's (view spoiler) flagship characters together in one title!
Presenting:
DEADPOOL!
A mercenary with a face like an old ashtray, the ability to regenerate that borders on immortality, and a few mild mental issues.

description

HAWKEYE!
The Avenger with the power to shoot arrows really well...

description

Ok. So, I'm not saying this
Jeff
Apr 03, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comix
Two and a half stars generously rounded up.

This volume answers the question: If Deadpool took Valium, what would he be like?

Besides insufferable in a needy way.

On the Deadpool timeline (HA!), this takes place right after he worked with SHIELD and right before he got married to a hot vampire.* It features Hawkeye and Kate Bishop, the versions that Matt Fraction took great pains to create. And heres the problem, you have a mediocre Deadpool writer in Duggan trying to squeeze Deadpool into
Jokoloyo
Oct 31, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Happy Halloween, everyone!

Hawkeye vs. Deadpool is a standard humorous action comics in Halloween period. It is a Deadpool story, but the jokes are not solely from Deadpool. Other characters have his/her own moments. The story has

I like Hawkeye on this story with his deafness and Hawkeye only has his own skills against Deadpool skills and regeneration power. This time my sympathy is for the Hawk whenever there is any H vs. D fight scene.
Chantaal
Confession time: as much as I love Matt Fraction's Hawkeye, I don't like how it has become THE characterization for Clint Barton in all 616 comics. Hawkeye is an interesting look at Clint's life as a loser when he's not being an Avenger. Like many others in the Marvel universe, being an Avenger, or just being a hero, gives characters like Clint purpose and pride.

It doesn't work as well when you bring Clint's non-hero life into his Avengers life. There's this strange disconnect between the mope
Liam
May 07, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a really great and really fun read!!

At first I was curious as to whether deadpool and hawkeye would be a good match but, after reading this, I regret ever having any doubts! They make such a great team and I really want to see more of them in the future! The appearance of Katie Bishop really added to the story and I loved the friendship she developed with deadpool!

The other marvel/avengers references throughout never failed to put a smile on my face and make me giggle!

Although this may
Sam Quixote
Its Halloween and a hacker steals the personal information of numerous SHIELD agents, stores it on a thumb drive, and drops it into Deadpools bag of candy. Some brainwashed men dressed as Marvel superheroes try to steal it back and Clint Barton aka Hawkeye gets involved. Its up to Clint, Wade and Kate Bishop (the other Hawkeye) to make sure the information doesnt get into the hands of the mischievous Black Cat.

Doesnt sound like a Vs comic, does it? Thats because its not. Most of the recent
Gavin
Jan 19, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comics
This is a 3.5 star book, and I almost rounded up, because I just finished Larfleeze before this, and DC thinks THAT is comedy...but then I calmed down.

This book is funny enough for laugh out loud moments, which are sorely lacking in other books. For instance, the trick or treater knocking on Clint's door, dressed as the Watcher with a bullet hole in his head, and Deadpool says "Even I think it was too soon for that costume."

The Freddie Mercury pose with Wade getting Clint's Sky-Cycle out of
Chris
Oct 08, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: marvel
A murder outside Hawkeye's apartment on Halloween leads to a reluctant team-up with the trick-or-treating Merc With a Mouth, Deadpool! There's some brief conflict between the two, but this could have easily been Hawkeye & Deadpool Team-Up (although that's admittedly less catchy). While she's not a headline character (yet?) Hawkeye No. 2, Kate Bishop, also appears in most of the book and nearly steals the show. Hell, I decided to buy this book based on a page from her first scene, a page ...more
Eli
Jun 22, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: marvel-comics, 2016
I thought it was time to get my hands on a Deadpool comic and this seemed a great place to start. Especially since Hawkeye is a personal favorite Marvel character of mine (I have no idea. He just is).

I thought this was really funny. Very light-hearted. They left it slightly open for a sequel, but it won't be a problem if they decide not to pick it back up again. The artwork was good. I'm also glad that I got to see Kate Bishop again, who is super spunky and cool.

I would recommend this to anyone
Josh
Jul 09, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was actually a lot more fun than I expected it to be. Clint, Deadpool, and Kate Bishop work together to solve a murder mystery and the whole adventure is light-hearted and fun. Deadpool and Kate are fun together (much to Kate's chagrin) to the point that they pretty much overshadow Clint. It's a short read full of fun if you dont take it too seriously!
Ashley
Jul 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Deadpool fans. Marvel fans.
Recommended to Ashley by: Found at the bookstore.
*Update* This is still my favorite Deadpool comic! I'm so glad I took the time to reread this one. It truly is perfect on every level.

_______________

So, I finally read a Deadpool comic. And I was absolutely not disappointed. I was a bit nervous of where to start with these, but, I picked this one up one day browsing at Barnes and Noble and new I had to get it. I didn't buy it that day because let's get real for a minute: $17 is way too much money for a comic compilation. I mean, okay, I know
Anatoly
Nov 10, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: graphic-novels
It`s been a while since I have last read a comic book. And as before, this guilty pleasure supplies. Fun and enjoyable without demanding too much overthinking. ...more
Chris
Mar 01, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: marvel, deadpool
While the title of this book is Hawkeye vs Deadpool, this conflict is resolved very quickly. This really is a , though somewhat reluctant, team-up story. Is this a Marvel thing in general, or is Deadpool the king of team-ups? I don't read much Marvel but a I love Deadpool. It seems that a lot of his books recently have been team ups, like the Spider-Man/Deadpool which has been great so far!

This one starts out as a bit of a murder mystery and becomes a kind of buddy up between Hawkeye Clint
Branwen Sedai *of the Brown Ajah*
Definitely one of the best comics I have EVER read! :D
Aimee Meester
Deadpool is one of the few Marvel heroes that gives me a headache every time I'm forced to deal with him, so the fact that I love this short adventure so much is high praise.
Bárbara
"My name is Wade Wilson. And today I'm Hawkeye. A Hawkeye that shoots Deadpools at people"

I love all of the characters in this comic book but they didn't feel like themselves. I love the idea of Hawkeyes and Deadpool working together but it didn't work in this one. I still had fun though.
Jacquelyn
So, Deadpool and Wolverine make a pretty great team. Deadpool and Spider-Man make a better team. But Deadpool and Hawkeye? Freaking fantastic. The goofiness of Deadpool meets the dead-on Fraction-written Hawkeye and it's more than you ever dreamed it could be.
Kristen Fowler
May 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comics, avengers, deadpool
Possibly one of my favorite comics to-date. Hawkeye isn't handing out the full sized candy bars he usually does for Halloween, and Deadpool is upset about it. It's all downhill from there!
Scott
Jan 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wade Wilson, Clint Barton, and Kate Bishop get tossed together in a throw-away plot on Halloween night that is reminiscent of certain parts from the flicks Enemy of the State and The Manchurian Candidate (. . . I think). But you're not really here for the story, are you? It's more about the daffy situations these screw-ups encounter (or cause) while desperately trying to do some good. Their dialogue was often humorous, too, but that was no surprise. Not a perfect book, but certainly entertaining ...more
Christopher
Jun 01, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: graphic-novels, 2015
This is surprisingly great. Do note that this is not Vs though. It's a team up with Deadpool and both Hawkeyes. I assume saying Vs makes it sell better. I guess.

Also, in case you are reading this as individual comics, issue #0 is not optional. It isn't backstory or a prologue or anything. It's just the first issue of the arc. This series really really should be 1-5. I have no idea what they were thinking.

Read it. It's a fun time.
Jonny Campo
Nov 10, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mine, marvel
4.25 out of 10 this book was awesome, I'm a really big fan of Matt Fraction's Hawkeye and this felt right up that road I really like his chemistry with Kate Bishop and you really get that in this, throw in Deadpool with all his nonsense and jokes it just worked. the writing is solid in this and so is the art, it's not a perfect book but it's really fun and full of action, definitely worth checking out.
Becky
Oct 05, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comics
This was super fun. I really loved the art and how it was half paying homage and half making fun of the Fraction/Aja run.
Also, Kate's facial expressions were AMAZING.
Katie
I loved this!!! What a great team up! Clint, Kate and Wade have such great banter. The art work was great and the plot made sense.
Aurora Dimitre
I'm sort of in that mood where, basically, whenever I get my hands on a Deadpool comic I just drop everything and read it. And so when I was in Barnes & Noble the other day, I saw this among a total sea of Deadpool, like seriously, their Deadpool selection was intense and it was awesome. I didn't want to spend too much money, so I was just poking around for something that wasn't too big but would be fun.

And I found this.

Side note, I'm actually pretty interested in picking up some Hawkeye
Amélie
If marketing was honest, this would be called "Hawkeye and Deadpool". Oh, and Kate would be on the cover, as she's just as essential to the story as Dude!Hawkeye.

That aside, I really loved this run. I'm glad that it used Fraction's characterisation for Clint, and I also really, really liked what was done with Deadpool.

It was (very) funny, pretty well written (although I cared more about the characters and their interactions than I did about the plot) and the art was cool. I'd love to see more
Sara (marvelousbibliophile)

I enjoyed this, I love all these characters and there was a lot of their usual great humour and sass that i adore.

What annoyed me about this though was the characterisation of Clint. At times he didn't seem like himself and the thing is he is so smart and clever but this didn't show him that way at all.

I haven't read a lot of Deadpool but he seemed like he had his usual humour and i really enjoyed him in this. Same with Kate, I've read a lot of Kate Bishop and she was great in this i
Charming. Hawkeye's humanity makes him hard for me to relate to, but they used it well here. Watching Hawkeye come to terms with the fact that Deadpool, among his other exciting characteristics, has a kid and hangs out with the ghost of Ben Franklin and a naked necromancer was beautiful. Really lets us inhabit the normal person's perspective there. I also really enjoyed the use of Uber, and Team Bad Guys' attempt to set up a mobile hotspot.
Mike
Aug 22, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
If a tree falls over in a forest and used for paper to make a book (or mini-series) where only 20% of the battle is then Deadpool against Hawkeye, will there be an outcry? Tune in next episode to see if Mike mixes more metaphors, True Believers!

Bonus points to Deadpool for learning sign language, and raising his mask, to better communicate with compadre Hawkeye.
Lauren
Dec 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is really funny, nice art, Deadpool has some truly golden dialogue moments. My one qualm is the (view spoiler)
Artemy
May 28, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comics, marvel
Fun, funny and a quick read. That is basically what you're getting here. The story is nothing special at all though, and that was a bit of a downside. Basically, read this if you like Deadpool and/or Fraction's Hawkeye.

• Hawkeye, Volume 1: My Life as a Weapon
  • Hawkeye, Volume 4: Rio Bravo
  • Hawkeye, Volume 5: All-New Hawkeye
  • Hawkeye, Volume 3: L.A. Woman
  • Hawkeye, Volume 2: Little Hits
  • Deadpool, Volume 4: Deadpool vs. S.H.I.E.L.D.
  • Young Avengers, Volume 1: Style > Substance
  • Deadpool, Volume 2: Soul Hunter
  • Tales of Suspense: Hawkeye & the Winter Soldier
  • Hawkeye, Volume 6: Hawkeyes
  • Black Widow, Volume 2: The Tightly Tangled Web
  • Deadpool: Dracula's Gauntlet
  • Deadpool vs. Carnage
  • Young Avengers, Volume 2: Alternative Culture
  • Deadpool Kills Deadpool (Deadpool Killogy, #3)
  • Captain Marvel, Volume 2: Down
  • Black Widow, Volume 3: Last Days
  • Night of the Living Deadpool (The Living Deadpool, #1)

Hawkeye vs. Deadpool (5 books)
  • Hawkeye vs. Deadpool #0
  • Hawkeye vs. Deadpool #1
  • Hawkeye vs. Deadpool #2
  • Hawkeye vs. Deadpool #3
  • Hawkeye vs. Deadpool #4

News & Interviews

“Deadpool: I'm just gonna swipe left on this whole fight if that's cool” 9 likes
“Clint: I couldn't tell if Black Cat used her bad luck powers on me or not.

Deadpool: What a sad indictment of your life.”
8 likes