Start by marking “All the F*cks I Cannot Give” as Want to Read:
All the F*cks I Cannot Give

All the F*cks I Cannot Give

Marketing consultant Kelly Carson learns why not giving a fuck can be the path to self enlightenment.

Three weeks before Christmas, New York bound mild mannered Marketing Consultant Kelly Carson gets fired from his job over the telephone while sitting in an airline lounge in the Los Angeles Airport.

Terri Flynn, a fiery and controversial starlet who is running away to Ne
Published May 17th 2017 by Uncorking a Story

To ask other readers questions about All the F*cks I Cannot Give, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All the F*cks I Cannot Give

Start your review of All the F*cks I Cannot Give
Petra
Oct 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My original All the F*cks I Cannot Give audiobook review and many others can be found at Audiobook Reviewer.

Cautious and good-natured 42-year-old Kelly Carson’s life hits a new low when he is callously fired from his marketing job while waiting in an airport lounge. But then he meets wild and impulsive actress Terri Flynn and as they spontaneously head off for an island getaway, Kelly’s formerly uneventful, settled life suddenly becomes exhilarating, and he finds himself transforming from an una
Matt Halpern
Aug 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Very good read

This book was really funny and well put together with some hilarious plot twists along the way. The author doesn't pull any punches with the crudeness and identification of his characters with the nicknames that are given throughout the book. I will definitely be reading more from this author.
Leah Green
Sep 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I ❤ this book. I can not find the words to describe how much I needed this book today. I received it as an ARC. I feel like it was a gift from God. At the most perfect moment. It's a sign. Lol

This book is about a poor guy named Kelly. He is a Mr. Do Right type. Always the good guy. Forever the bridesmaid never the bride type. A chance encounter at an airport with a gorgeous carefree redhead named Terri change his life. On a whim they start their journey. She teaches him how to lighten up by not
Meredith Spidel
May 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So this whole adulthood gig can just stink at times! A book that tackles this realism with a funny note is a gem--the stuff that keeps us pressing on! Loved being sent a copy for review and will be sharing with some much-appreciative friends!
Nikki
Apr 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book was hilarious! It took some unexpected turns and was entertaining from the first page. It was a much needed break from all the fantasy books that I have been reading.
Sara
Sep 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is way outside my normal genre of reading however I won it in a Goodreads giveaway (which I had entered because it looked interesting) and pretty much read straight through it. This book was absolutely hilarious, I found myself laughing through just about every page (I’m sure my sanity was questioned a few times as I stared at my phone laughing myself to tears in some parts.) Behind the comedy, the book is very uplifting, the main character, a 42 year old man has a mostly comfortable l ...more
Debra H. Wruble
Jun 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Crazily entertaining

This was not a normal title choice for me, but something called me to read it and I liked it. Wonderful characters and creative story and an all around enjoyable read.
Nicole Wilson
Jun 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Probably one of my favorite books ever. I'm planning on reading everything I can by this author! ...more
Krista Hussey
Aug 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the perfect book for someone looking for a laugh. It has a little bit of everything.

I will say it exceeded my expectations. I was hoping for some laugh out loud moments, but story quality I wasn't sure would be there. Well, Mr. Carlon happily surprised me.

I know this review is vague, but I don't want to give anything away.
Amanda
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. The main characters were likable. The 80s and 90s pop culture references were great! Very funny story, and even a little inspiring. People need to learn to give fewer f*cks about things in life.
Darcia Helle
Here I am, telling you my thoughts on a book that tells us we shouldn't give a f*ck what anyone thinks. So there's a bit of irony in reviewing this book, but I'll proceed and let you choose whether or not to care about my opinion.

I love Michael Carlon's writing style. This is an easy read that quickly pulled me into the characters' world. The dialogue is realistic and I could see it all playing out in my mind.

The first half of the book kept me turning pages, smirking, and giggling. But, by the s
Feb 15, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle, first-reads
I was skeptical, at first. I didn't think All the F*cks I Cannot Give could live up to the glowing reviews. About halfway through I thought I was wrong, and that it was every bit as funny as promised. But, as my 3-star rating suggests, it didn't really sustain the hilarity.

This is not sophisticated humor - the "penis on the coffee cup" scene is a pretty good indicator of what follows. But it's definitely funny - some moments are laugh-out-loud funny enough to compare with Christopher Moore. The
Eniko
Sep 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
AUDIOBOOK edition

My first from the author, I really enjoyed it. I totally recommend it, if you enjoy off-the-wall humour, witty comebacks, and not easily offended by 'choice' words. I was laughing out loud most of Kelly's journey to self-re-discovery and leaving behind his fear of confrontation. I am glad it worked out for him, especially that he got his revenge on those who took advantage of his good nature, I was cheering him on. He got the girl too, Terri and him are a match well made. Got to
EarnedIt
Aug 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
From conflict-averse to courageous

The author did really well with character building in this novel about a man who tries his best to avoid conflict, yet begins the novel entangled in it, both in his marriage and his professional life.

As the novel goes on, the main character grows as a person and as the title suggests, learns to let loose a bit and not be so uptight to the point that others take advantage of him.

The main characters rely on many pop culture references throughout the novel, some of
Marji Morris
Sep 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Funny stuff

And I mean that headline literally as well as figuratively. Kelly Clarkson is a meek mild mannered moderator of focus groups. His lesbian wife makes his home life dismal,and his boss makes his days in the office even more dismal. Then he meets Terri Flynn, gets fired, finds joy in gummy bears and, well, life gets exciting. The language is rough, as you might guess from the title, but the author keeps readers engaged until the somewhat predictable ending. I enjoyed the novel and laughe
Whitney
Nov 22, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-purchase
This was far more entertaining than I could have imagined it ever being. I wish I could remember how I found out about this book but it was definitely worth the purchase. I do not recommend reading this if you have insomnia (like I did one night) because instead of making me sleepy, it was cracking me up and keeping me engaged. Light, fun, completely ridiculous and definitely enjoyable.
Rumeur
Loved this book! Not only did it make me chuckle, giggle, at times even snort, but also some good belly laughs. Better yet, while doing all those things, I learned some good things too. Things I need to apply for myself. Very enjoyable book & would read more by this author!

I’d highly recommend this book to everybody, really!

Won this book in Goodreads giveaway & ive written an honest review. Thank you very much for the pleasure of reading this book!
Dana
Sep 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great Title

Perfect timing for me to read this book. We all have experiences and we are all content with things in our lives that we know should change. Sometimes it's best to not give a f*ck and go for it (whatever it maybe). Blessing in disguise come in all shapes, sizes and colors.
Michelle Pittman
Mar 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I wasn't sure what to expect with this book, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. The writer's sense of humor made me think of Tara Sivec, who I adore. I definitely recommend this book to all my book friends. ...more
Lauren
Mar 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received this book in a goodreads giveaway. this book was not what I expected, but I was delighted with all the funny situations the main character encountered. the main characters were interesting and fun to follow and I would highly recommend if you're looking for a fun, lighthearted read! thank you! ...more
Ruth Caves
Mar 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Live life

When you hit rock bottom everything else is up. Sometimes you need to be reminded that what other people think and do are not going to control your life. A scary situation, but very liberating. The first step is the hardest, but sometimes good luck can snowball as fast a bad luck does. May your happy ending appear!
Emma Pederson
Jul 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: giveaways
I couldn't put this book down! I won it in a giveaway so I didn't really know what to expect, but it kept me laughing the whole time. 5 stars! ...more
Le Ann
Aug 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ok, I'm now a big fan of Michael Carlon! This book is hilarious. I pretty much read it in one day; I was hooked. ...more
Erica
Mar 03, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A quick read. Witty and the characters were easy to relate to. Would check out this author again!
Josie Wright
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
❤ this book! Couldn't put it down, and finished it in one night! I will definitely be checking out other books by this author. ...more
Abena Ampomah Nuako
Jul 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Although this book is fiction, it has some serious life lessons. I totally enjoyed reading it and recommend it to everybody.
Barb French
Sep 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
JUST HAD A RELAXING EVENING LAYING ON THE COUCH AND LISTENED TO THIS THROUGH AUDIBLE........RAW AND FUNNY!!!! (KIND OF LONG THOUGH.....HAD TO LISTEN TO IT IN 2 SEPARATE PARTS...BUT I LOVED IT!)
Kelli Long
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very well written and funny!
Kathy Davie
Oct 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fiction
A standalone novel that is both annoying and funny, as Kelly Carson starts to give a fuck.

This eBook was sent to me by Uncorking a Story for an honest review.

My Take
All the F*cks I Cannot Give truly is funny, and the wisdom that evolves, the changes that take place, will burn in your mind. It was still annoying, though, how passive Kelly is. He never confronts anyone. He never stands up for himself. And I suppose that's the great conflict in the story.

The other really annoying part was Kelly bei
Lois
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Far from being a book filled with salacious humor, the sexual encounters described in All the F*cks I Cannot Give by Michael Carlon are all pertinent and very to the point. When middle-aged and horny marketing researcher Kelly Carson meets deeply frustrated, yet amazingly forceful, starlet Terri Flynn, in a LAX airport lounge, the two key protagonists are in a state of transition, both literally and metaphorically, with the former having just lost his oh-so-seemingly-secure job, and the latter h ...more
The Humour Club: When does humor go too far? 40 37 Nov 27, 2019 09:10PM

• The Suspects
  • Shadows On Iron Mountain
  • Bird
  • The Girl Who Ran Away (Red Heeled Rebels #1)
  • Eye Bleach
  • Icy Betrayal
  • Meet Hook
  • Escape!
  • Out of Tupelo
  • What We Forgot to Bury
  • Never Say Spy (Never Say Spy, #1)
  • The Altruism Effect (Mastermind Murderers #1)
  • Remnants (Brandon Fisher FBI, #6)
  • Roam
  • Didn't Get Frazzled
  • Gettysburg: A Testing of Courage
  • Santa Fe Mojo (Vincent Malone #1)
  • Burden of Truth (Cass Leary Legal Thriller, #1)
Michael Carlon is a writer, comic, and the host of the Uncorking a Story podcast (http://uncorkingastory.com/storycast/) which features depth interviews with bestselling authors and headlining comics. When he is not writing a novel, a magazine article, or a piece for his local newspaper, Mike earns his living as a marketing consultant traveling around the world interviewing people about their expe ...more