Start by marking “Seductively Spellbound” as Want to Read:
Seductively Spellbound

Seductively Spellbound

(Spells That Bind #3)

When Gryph walked out of her life, Julia expected to quickly forget the far too arrogant werewolf. Months later, he’s still starring prominently in her naughtiest dreams. Tired of waiting for Gryph to come around, she decides to take matters into her own hands. When Julia is suddenly in need of a bodyguard, she knows just who to call. With Gryph back in her life, Julia dec ...more
Kindle Edition
Published June 29th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Seductively Spellbound, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seductively Spellbound

Tracey
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I knew I would like Gryph from meeting him in the previous book, but I have ended up loving Gryph, the one armed werewolf - but all man 💜

When Julia is threatened, Gryph is called in to guard her, she has different ideas - she wants to seduce him and get him out of her system. I loved the sizzle between Julia and Gryph, I was desperate for them to jump into bed - but Gryph had such restraint, he wanted to woo her a little before consummating a relationship with his Sassy Witch. When Gryph finally
Mandy Parmenter
Jun 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Julia hoped when arrogant werewolf Gryph walked out of her life she would forget him but he is constantly in her naughty dreams. So she decides to take control and when she needs a bodyguard knows the person to contact - especially as she needs to seduce him so she gets him out of her system! When Gryph gets a job offer to protect the sassy witch it's a temptation that he is not sure he can turn down - he trusts no one else to protect his mate as well as he could do himself - if only he can cont ...more
Denise Van plew
Jun 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is my first time in reading this author. I am always open to new to me paranormal because it seems to be endless how to tell a tale. This one also is filled with heat too so that was a burning plus. This has two characters that are stubborn but have excellent chemistry together. This centers around Gryph and Julia that do the head butting. The drama that is injected is the right touch that adds more spice to the story. Their dance is tantalizing to follow with it also capturing the reader. ...more
☆Joycedale☆
Jun 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
I'm not a big fan of shifter book but this one has other paranormals and I really liked it,
It was great seeing how they all have misconceptions about each other. It makes sense when they are raised and live around mostly their own type.
Julia and Gryph are great mcs. They didn't hold anything back or play games with each other. At times they said some corny stuff but it happens lol.
This was a heck of a story with a psycho after Julia because he thinks she's to blame over his failed relationship a
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
Marie's Tempting Reads ARC Review:

So seductive, so sexy, Seductively Spellbound took me on a journey of magic, passion, incredibly HOT and erotic sexy times that left me breathless and nibbling my lips, sighing and squirming deliciously with one AMAZINGLY sexy and slightly grumpy werewolf who took possession to a whole new level that ONLY Cassandra Lawson can write up. Even though Gryph has one arm, I felt like he was the most incredibly strong, protective, caring, and sinful werewolf EVER writt
Madeleine
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was happy to read more about Julia and Gryph as they intrigued me from their introduction from the previous Spells that Bind books. Julia is a strong minded witch who is used to look after herself but she grows to love the way Gryph wants to take care of her.
Both are surprised by how well suited they are and how compatible their magic is, and they are definitely doing some ground breaking 'work' on the inter-species relations ;-)

Throw in some scary 'Killer on the loose' twists and turns and th
Pam
Jun 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
This one sucked me in from the beginning. I love a good PNR and this one did not disappoint me one bit. Putting a witch and a wounded and caring, yet alpha werewolf together was awesome. I loved the sass that Julia had and the snarkiness between the two characters. The bit of danger with the Warlock just added even more interesting elements to the story. This was all around a solid PNR read. I still haven't caught up on other books in this series, that I know are stand alones, but I will eventua ...more
Sylvia Schneider
Jun 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Julia and Gryph are a fun couple... I found the lengths that Gryph went through to convince Julia was his mate amazing...I mean who could hold off that long just to make sure she would fully understand.
When a warlock feels that Juia has wronged him and goes after her, Gryph goes into protection mode.. no one messes with his mate.... I love Gryph, with all his faults and grumpiness! This book is a part of a series...but can be read as a stand alone...
I highly recommend this read...you will enjoy
Lisa Lawson
Jun 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily read an Advanced Reader Copy of this book. This is book three in the "Spells That Bind Series." I loved this book! I was totally engrossed in this book from page one. This is a great, well-written, hot, steamy, suspenseful read. More juicy characters have been introduced and we get a look into how Dylan and Allie's and Trevor and Melina's relationships are flourishing.
This is Gryph and Julia's story. A werewolf who knows what he wants and a reluctant witch who thinks a one night st
Petula
Jun 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Julia Dupree is a witch, and she has unknowingly upset a sadistic killer warlock. He is determined to make her pay for ruining his plans.
Gryph is a werewolf. He knows Julia is his mate, but she only wants him for sex. With her life now in danger his wolf will not allow anyone else to protect her. Our killer is particularly tricky because he can assume other forms.
This is part of a series, but can be read on it's own. Saying that I will definitely be looking for the previous books because this
Danielle Goodwin
Jun 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Cassandra Lawson's "Seductively Spellbound" is the third tale in the Spells That Bind series. I didn't think the sex in this series could get any hotter, but I was wrong! Witch and werewolf sex is a-maz-ing! I love Sass and Gryph's chemistry. Lots of twists and turns once again in the overarching storyline. New werewolf mythology added more to the storyline. I can't wait to read more of this author and the spin-off coming soon.
Haddie Harper
Gryph is amazing.
This book was Seductively amazing. I like that it is stand-alone. I've been really into paranormal lately and its becoming a fetish. Gryph is amazing. Might be lacking an arm, but he certainly is not lacking in character. He and Julia are quite the pair and I loved them.

DISCLAIMER: I am voluntarily leaving this review. I read an ARC.
Missy Noecker
Jun 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great paranormal romance! In this story witches are elitists and don't bother with werewolves. Julia is a witch but doesn't look down on other paranormal creatures. Gryph is a werewolf with a rough exterior and hard to get to know. However when Julia is in trouble Gryph comes running to protect her. It was fun, hot and a right amount of action. I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy.
Destiny
Jun 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was an amazing read , so fun and sexy. This author just keeps coming out with the best stories, they are so well written and entertaining. I can't wait for the next book, my only complaint is I finished it way too fast. Thank you Cassandra Lawson for a great story.
Kristin
Jun 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Werewolves and Witches and Seduction OH MY!
Seductively Spellbound delivers on all levels that you want in a paranormal romance.
Fate: check
Werewolves: check
Witches: check
Passion Passion Passion: check
This is a must read!
April Vivas
Jun 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a phenomenal paranormal romance. The characters are fun, likeable and relatable. If you haven't read Cassandra Lawson's Spellbound series you are missing out! I can't wait for the next installment.
B.Craze
Jun 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Very sexy! Wonderful reading about Gyrph and Julia's journey!
Chantell Reid
Jun 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A great finish to the series. I love how we got to see characters throughout the series even tho the focus was different. While I can see how these could be stand alone reads, I think everyone should start from the beginning.

The dynamics with Gryph and his wolf were fantastic. Julia's character was interesting. I expected more of a fight from her.

I'm excited to see where things go with Rainer and Lucifer himself.
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jul 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
description
The newest installment of Lawson's Spells That Bind Series is most definitely my favorite. A story of finding ones place and learning that sometimes you need to take a deeper look at what's right in front of you.
Gryph and Julia were hot! We got to see their undeniable attraction in the previous book and I was beyond excited to find out what was going to happen between these two. Who would have thought a witch and a werewolf would have such chemistry, they certainly didn't. Each wanting the other
Elizabeth Connor
Jul 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review of this book, and I really enjoyed it. I'd like to give it 5 stars but there were a few inconsistencies that made me unable to do so. Since I don't want to spoil the plot, I won't go into detail. I will only say that for such a smart villain, he missed some obvious opportunities to get what he wanted.

The chemistry between Julia and Gryph was tangible and irresistible. Although Julia initially fought it, it soon became apparent that what they sha
Books 2 Blog
Aug 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love this author. You will not be disappointed if you pick up any of these books. This is the third in the series but they can all be read as standalones. This is the story of Gryph the werewolf who is desperately trying to fight his attraction to Julia. As you can imagine he is fighting a losing battle. He knows he wants her but is afraid. However once Julia's life is at stake he will do anything in his power to keep her safe. Julia made me laugh and I loved her sass. This story has action, s ...more
Teri
Jun 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
This starts out as a teasing slow burn between Gryph and Julia. . . at least that's how it starts. Along with some really good suspense where clues are slowly dispensed this story has it all. There is only one word for these two once they let themselves go and this author takes all the gloves off. The slow dance is almost as erotic as them being together. I love the way this author takes the time to put it all together so well, the passion and the story. This is what makes her books special and ...more
becca
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
loved it 😍

I think Cassandra Lawson is a fantastic writer I love the world she has had set up. Her characters are always witty and interesting while her storylines flows smoothly. I'm yet to read a bad book by Cassandra 😎 now to go and pick up book 4 I can't wait and the added bonus is I'm reading them on kindle unlimited can this series get any better 😏.

An easy 5 stars from me
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Katy Birch
Jul 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have such a soft spot for this series. I love every single character and the girls are all amazing. Strong willed and stubborn. Until their men come along. The men have you swooning and you become jealous lol.

The storyline was awesome and i didnt want to put my kindle down. Paranormal at its finest!
Amanda
Aug 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
Short review.The third book in the Spells That Bind series, Gryph and Julia are likable and have irresistible chemistry, even with one arm Gryph is intimidating and force not to be messed with and Julia is sassy and sweet but fierce when it's needed.
Leanne Hudson
Jun 03, 2018
Joa
Nov 16, 2017
Aurora
Jul 28, 2017
Elise
Jul 10, 2018
Cassandra Lawson lives in the San Francisco Bay Area with her husband and her two youngest children. When she is not writing, she enjoys spending time with her family, listening to music, or curling up with a good book.

Spells That Bind (5 books)
  • Sinfully Spellbound