Start by marking “Cowboy Six Pack” as Want to Read:

Cowboy Six Pack

Every woman loves a six-pack! Six sexy cowboy stories sure to make you swoon as they ride, rope and two-step into your heart!

To Steal a Cowboy’s Heart by Kari Lynn Dell: Rule #1: when undercover, never get personal. He’s the exception she can’t afford…or resist. If lying is your job, is true love possible?

Cowboy Courtship by Allison Merritt: Despite work-
Published May 19th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Cowboy Six Pack, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cowboy Six Pack

Tonya Lucas
Dec 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I’m just blown away. To Steal A Cowboy’s Heart is fantastic. Kari Lynn Dell’s ability to tackle issues that resonate closely with my heart and soul, keeps me returning to her books.
She tackles a subject that unfortunately occurs not only in the Rodeo world, but in the livestock and equine industry.
Being an inspector for Feed Yards, Dairies, and Swine facilities, this is a constant concern for producers.
Cattle and horse thefts still happen, even in this day and time, with evil people trying to
Michelle
Jun 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the perfect set if you love cowboys and the lengths they go to to capture and keep the hearts of the women they love. Six exceptional stories by six amazing authors (some were new to me and I look forward to reading more from them).

One of my favorite authors is D'Ann Lindun and her contribution to this set is Cowboy Wrecked. This book does NOT disappoint.
Luke is a bull rider convalescing at his friend Cody's new Rodeo school. His accident took place 6 months ago yet his leg was taking i
Veda
Dec 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This 6 pack of books had six new authors for me. I enjoyed each book. Even though rodeo or cowboys were the theme, each book also had something else that had to be resolved. I will be reading more books by each author.
BookSnuggle
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
Cowboy Six Pack by authors Kari Lynn Dell, Allison Merritt, Stephanie Berget, Paty Jager, Melissa Keir, and D'Ann Lindun

If you love stories about cowboys, then you will love this collection! Exciting romance stories with bull riders, barrel racers, second chances, etc by great authors.

I loved Cowboy Wrecked by D’Ann Lindun. This one is about a bull rider recovering from a horrific bull riding accident. You will fall in love with Luke Greer and Rayanne Whitfield. Rayanne is the opposite of the t
MJ Symmonds
Jun 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 Save a horse ride a Cowboy stars

I really enjoyed reading these six short cowboy stories and feel that these are all very good introductions to these authors.

While I enjoyed all of the books I have two favorites that I really, really liked a lot. These would be Changing a Cowboy's Tune by Stephanie Berget and Cowboy Wrecked by D’Ann Lindun. These two particular books really hooked me big time and I definitely wanted more of these characters.

I will definitely be checking out these authors ot
Carolyn  Lowe
Jun 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
SixPack Cowboy

I chose this rating because I was right there with each character during every event, nuance and falling in love with each one. I felt all of the emotions, good and bad and relived my own emotions when I first fell in love. To me any author that can do this is one of the best and I want to read more from the author! Thanx for the ride !! Bravo ,Kudos, and keep writing.
Pam Potter
Jun 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love this book! I couldn't put it down. I finally finished it about 2:30 in the morning!! One of the best I've read lately! Fast paced, great characters, lost love, longing, intrigue, horses ,a dog, mystery and hot cowboys. What more could you want. I received a complimentary copy of this book from the author. The review is my own.
Margie Vickers
Jun 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Cowboys and romance. What else could a girl want?

Great storylines and characters. Strong willed men and even stronger women. Some looking for love, some not but finding it anyway. Great locals and backup characters. Of course a happily ever after. A must read for western romance readers.
Zee Williams
Jul 05, 2017 rated it it was ok
Not the best

I'm an avid book reader and I have a love for anything cowboy,billionaire or paranormal. This book was not as expected and didn't have the best selection of books. I honestly think the name should be something else but what can I say. Out of the books in this set I only enjoyed the second one. I don't like giving bad reviews but I'm really disappointed.
Amary Chapman
Ride Em Ladies

Six tantalizing tales from six talented authors . Each a contemporary western romance, each sweet, some with more than a bit of heat
You'll root for each couple as they find their way to each other. It was hard to put down. Each tale was artfully crafted to catch and keep your attention
InD'tale Magazine
Comprised of contemporary love stories that grab the reader and hold their interest from the first tale to the very last, this series is sure to please.

Read full review in the 2017 October issue of InD'tale Magazine.
JoAnne
Aug 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Read my review on RomanceJunkies.com by clicking on the link below:

I rated the boxed set 4.5 stars but rounded up to 5 stars on Goodreads!
Rachael
May 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved Cowboy Six Pack! D'Ann Lindun is one of my favorite authors. I have loved every book of hers that I have read. All of the stories in this set were good and I discovered some authors that were new to me.
MaDora Shipman
May 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was absolutely captivated by these authors and their amazing stories. They will draw you in and keep you on the edge of your seat until the very end.
Mrs. Garen L. Herd
Aug 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good read

Hunky, sexy cowboys, and independent, sassy girls. Romance, mystery, danger, laughs, and rodeo. Just enough sex to keep it interesting. Recommend.
Peni
Sep 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: anthology
Please see individual stories for review.
June Rodgers
Dec 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book set deserves a 5.

This is a really good group of books and I enjoyed reading them. I have read books by Kari Lynn Dell and loved each one. She brings the rodeo to life and her characters are so well developed, that you feel like you have a front row seat. I would recommend this set to anyone who likes romance , friends and family.
allison murray
Harry Weir
Jun 25, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• A Timeless Romance Anthology: Old West Collection
  • Marshal in Petticoats (Halsey Brothers, #1)
  • Tender Touch
  • Mail Order Groom
  • The Cowboy Takes A Bride (Wyoming Matchmaker, #1)
  • The Bluebird (Wings of the West Book 5)
  • The Forbidden Highlands
  • Charmed by a Ruby: A Jewel Box Anthology
  • Lena's Courage (Spirited Hearts #2)
  • Western Seduction (Seduction, #2)
  • Hell on Heels (Hotel Rodeo, #1)
  • Loveland
  • Spring's Delight (Cowboy Seasons, #4)
  • The Lord Who Sneered and Other Tales (Miss Delacourt #5)
  • A Timeless Romance Anthology Book: Blind Date Collection
  • Once Upon a True Love's Kiss
  • Emma's Journey
  • Reconstructing Jackson (Prairie Romance, #2)
Kari Lynn Dell is a native of north central Montana, a third generation ranch-raised cowgirl, horse trainer and rodeo competitor, most recently the 2017 Canadian Senior Pro Rodeo Breakaway Roping season champion. She attended her first rodeo at two weeks old and has existed in a state of horse-induced poverty ever since. She currently resides on the family ranch on the Blackfeet Reservation, loite ...more