Start by marking “Breathless (Less Is More, #1)” as Want to Read:
Breathless (Less Is More, #1)

Breathless

(Less Is More #1)

After Elliot Edwards goes on yet another terrible double date for his best friend, he finds himself at his favorite park bench by the water like he does most nights. Only this night is different. He doesn't expect a random stranger named Will Everett to sit down next to him and change his life forever.

But Will has a secret; a secret filled with heartbreak and sorrow and
Published May 19th 2017 (first published May 2017)

Start your review of Breathless (Less Is More, #1)
Coco.V
Mar 15, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (3/15/2019)! 🎁

Blurb:

But Will has a secret; a secret filled with heartbreak and sorrow and Elliot may be the only one able to repair what's been broken in ways neither of
Victorias' KeepinitReal
Jun 24, 2017 rated it did not like it
I really tried to overlook the writing style previously mentioned in my progress update.. but I can't continue reading. I'm sorry.
Line
Aug 31, 2018 marked it as probably-not-but-freebie
Shelves: 00-have, 00-amazon
Freebie at amazon.com right now: https://smile.amazon.com/Breathless-L...
Janeylou
Aug 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 0000-sh-recs
Kristin
Jun 03, 2017 rated it liked it
Rounded up to 3.5 stars.

Premise of the book is Will and Elliot are both lonely and single. Will takes a chance and sits down next to Elliot on a park bench and they strike up a conversation that leads to mutual interest. Over the course of several months, the two come to find they support and compliment each other in ways they never thought possible.

This is a sweet, low-angst, no big misunderstanding read. Boy meets boy, boy dates boy, boy and boy have lots of hearts to hearts (and some steamy
Joyfully Jay
Jun 29, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: sue
A Joyfully Jay review.

Breathless is a sweet, but often bland love story between two men who deserve a bit of love. There is a crumb of angst, but nothing that hangs around for long. The plot is fairly straightforward and simple and there arent big acts of emotion or action. In fact, there isnt much of anything here. Let me explain. The writing in Breathless is rather mechanical and flat. Everything on page happens at the same pace slowly. The storyline meanders rather than flows and
Eric
Jun 12, 2017 rated it liked it
Probably 3.5 stars.

I would have given a higher rating if this book had had some attention from a careful reader/editor as there were some sentences which made no sense at all and, although each chapter was headed with the name of the main character, it was very difficult, often, to work out who was saying what.The ending was a bit weak.

However, this is a really good story, mostly, with a very interesting set of characters.

The protagonists,Will and Elliot have a lot of baggage but get on so well
LT4BAMA
Jul 13, 2018 rated it liked it
This is such A cute story. I love the main characters Elliott and William but i really liked how the author incorporated their friends and family.

At one point I was wondering how El was so easily and willing to complete with a ghost but o think Will made it more than clear that even though Evan will always retain a space in his heart that El has a solid place their as well.

I want to learn more about their journey together- in London, will they get married and have kids. I also would like a
Denise
Aug 25, 2017 rated it it was ok
Not worth it

The story had potential, but it just didn't get there. The writing is very stilted and there was an abnormal lack of conjunctions, which just made it worse. There were grammatical errors as well. Even though I've read books with worse, with everything combined it just wasn't a pleasurable read. It was to the point that I just wanted to hurry up and be done with this book. I really want to know what happened to Ethan, there's no way I'm paying $3 for a hot mess. I'll get over it.
Sue
Mar 26, 2018 rated it liked it
I'd like to give this a better rating since the story was very sweet. Two men meeting and falling in love after having relationships end badly is always a fun read. Lamp also writes great sex scenes. The problem is that the writing leaves something to be desired. I couldn't figure out, at first, why the writing seemed so difficult to read, then I realized that it was almost all conversation. Not only was it all conversation but the sentences were short and terse. A few "ands and buts" would have ...more
Felicia
I received this book from Goodreads- it was a wonderful love story. I really enjoyed reading it
Carrie
Jun 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Carrie by: Amazon
I love a good mm romance filled with not only "steamy fun," but a good story, and Breathless had a fantastic story. I loved the addition of all of the side characters and the world building. I've read book 2 in the series also, and while I like book 2 a lot more, I still loved this one.

Will and Elliot are both done with love, but for completely different reasons. Will's past is filled with loss, while Elliot's past is filled with confusion and disappointment. It's a very simple, lost boy meets
Pontiki
Sep 10, 2017 rated it it was ok
Reread May 9, 2018

I like all the characters, but the plot was unclear. Elliot and Will are both intelligent, successful, and unhappy in their careers.

They each have their past experiences that messed them up, but the suspense gets built, then nothing major happens, repeatedly.

I like their relationship development, without triangles or breaks, but there was unnecessary drama about things in the story.

The writing is terrible, lots of grammatical errors, and some stilted passages, but the flow
Kristiel
May 22, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Beast
  • Dragon's Hoard
  • The Alpha and His King (Kincaid Pack #1)
  • Daddy Rules (Breaking the Rules #6)
  • Adore (Men of Hidden Creek - Season 2, #6)
  • Follow Him Home (Alternate Worlds, #1)
  • In the Absence of Light
  • Wait for Me
  • As You Wish (Shatterproof Bond #1)
  • Because We Fell in Love (Baytown Boys, 1-4)
  • Homerun Daddy (Timberwood Cove, #1)
  • Wild Ride (Powertools: Hot Rides, #1)
  • The Omega’s Unexpected Alpha (The Omega's Surprise Baby #4)
  • Deep Magic (Deep Magic #1)
  • Forgiving Thayne (True Mates #2)
  • Frat Boys Baby Prequel (Frat Boys Baby, #0.5)
  • È la vita che gioca
  • Building a Family (Frat Boys Baby, #2)
Contact: jmlampbooks@gmail.com

Instagram - thegamingmuggle

Less Is More (4 books)
  • Fearless (Less Is More, #2)
  • Effortless (Less Is More Book 3)
  • Weightless (Less Is More Book 4)