Start by marking “Perfect Strangers (Passion, Vows, & Babies)” as Want to Read:
Perfect Strangers (Passion, Vows, & Babies)

Perfect Strangers (Passion, Vows, & Babies)

Six years ago, I met a mystery.
Smooth, sexy, and confident, his arms wrapped around me on that cold winter night. A deep, rugged voice embedded itself in my soul. Dark eyes stared deep into mine, begging me to stay.
Six years ago, I ran and didn’t look back.
The memory gives me chills to this day. And as I close my eyes, I imagine him whispering sweet nothings to me. That pe

To ask other readers questions about Perfect Strangers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Perfect Strangers

Jenny
Jul 07, 2017 Jenny rated it did not like it
Oh no my favorite series is going downhill. Another lame addition to passion vows and babies series. By the way that was not even steamy!
Astha Bhardwaj
One perfect night and two perfect strangeres

Perfect stranger ,this story has a very eye catching starting Dylan in a taxi and crying over her stolen or I should say misplaced purse with no money to pay the driver she has to run away without paying the full money to the driver.

description

Things had just started getting bad for her when she missed the last train that would leave the city.Her sandle broke and we insufficient clothes in the harsh winter she had nothing to do.

description

Left with nothing she starts cryin
Nicole
Jul 04, 2017 Nicole rated it really liked it
~4,25~ stars from me!

Fun, fresh, emotional.. these words can definitely describe this story, from the first pages Major and Dylan sucked me in their world with their "accidental" romance. Both are sweet and enjoyable characters and not suitable for each other by their dialogues but that exactly made them the ideal match for each other and gave all the fun in the plot.

It is a fast paced story with some hot and sweet scenes, I certainly recommend it and I'm looking forward to reading the next st
Susan (susayq ~)
This was an entertaining read :) Dylan and Major meet one night when she misses the train and spend the rest of the night together until the early morning train she needs to catch. Dylan disappears when she sees some henchmen looking for her the next morning. Flash forward six years and Dylan runs into Major while she is having lunch with her friend. She has a secret to tell him and a long explanation.

I liked that Major didn't immediately forgive Dylan for keeping the secret from him for so lon
Anima
Jul 01, 2017 Anima rated it it was amazing
Once part of an anthology this novella was much shorter, sweeter and I think the characters had different names. Street took this story and revamped it with a punch to be part of the Passion, Vows and Babies series with other authors. It's still an original story with a sweet meet-cute, but now there's a suspenseful angle that has Dylan on edge. Dylan and Major met on a fluke one night at the train station when she missed the train. Being the gentleman Major is he stayed with her and offered pro ...more
Paula D
Jul 02, 2017 Paula D rated it really liked it
A very cute short story. Dylan is rushing to get to the train so she doesn't miss it. Dylan bumps into Major and now is stuck till morning to get to Connecticut. Major tells Dylan he will stick around with her and brings her to a restaurant to eat. Dylan and Major have chemistry right from first glance but will it just be a one night stand or something more? Great romance story that's quick and to the point. 4/5 stars ****Reviewed for Sweet & Spicy Read provided for a voluntarily Advanced Re ...more
Sharon
Jul 02, 2017 Sharon rated it really liked it
Cute story about a guy, Major and a girl Dylan who meet one night in NYC, and sparks fly! They share a hot night together! The next day however, Dylan's past comes to haunt her and she takes off never seeing him again. Six years later fate brings her back to him and he's just as taken with her as he was then, but she's still got secrets and she's not sure how he will be when they are revealed.
4 stars for this, super quick read but will keep you interested.
FunUndertheCovers
Jul 01, 2017 FunUndertheCovers rated it really liked it
Major and Dylan's meeting is definitely unconventional, but sometimes a perfect stranger can have a huge impact on someone else's life. When this story takes a completely different path than I'd anticipated and things get a little mysterious, I couldn't put it down. I'm not going to put any spoilers in this review so that it can be enjoyed the way it should be!
Charlene Petryshyn
Jul 01, 2017 Charlene Petryshyn rated it really liked it
Books and Boys Book Blog
Jul 02, 2017 Books and Boys Book Blog rated it really liked it
***ARC provided by the author for an honest review***

Part of the Passion, Vows & Babies Kindle World series, Perfect Strangers by Madison Street is a sweet, fast paced novella that is ideal for a day of reading! Told in the heroine’s POV, capturing you from the first chapter until the last.

A night of bliss with a dark, glorious good looking stranger turns out to be the one saving grace from Dylan’s past she loves to reminisce on. Running into Major at the train station, she never thought
Sassy Southern
Jul 06, 2017 Sassy Southern rated it really liked it
Major and Dylan meet when Dylan's running (literally running) from her past. When the two collide, again, literally, a chain reaction of love, action, sexiness, and danger unfold. After their one night of passion, the two move forward without one another for the better part of six years. In this six years, Dylan's life has changed dramatically, not only looking to protect herself from her past. When Dylan and Major reconnect after all the years that have past it's up to Dylan to keep h
Ann-marie
Jul 01, 2017 Ann-marie rated it it was amazing
2OCC Reviews
Jul 05, 2017 2OCC Reviews rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ashlee
This book is a short story in the collection called Sex vows and babies. This is a very short story about Major and Dylan.

Dylan our heroine meets Major when shes down on her luck. She literally runs into him at the train station.

Major our hero is the sweetest guy ever. A chef of his own establishment called Majors.

Our characters meet by Dylan literally running into Major at the train station. Dylan then misses her train losing her phone and wallet before hand and dejectly believes shes gonna
LaShanta Charles
Jul 06, 2017 LaShanta Charles rated it liked it
This story was short and sweet, but it was interesting. I liked that it was almost a love at first sight type of relationship. I liked that Dylan and Major (super cute names) literally bumped into each other and he basically kidnapped her. I liked that it wasn't all rainbows and unicorns - there was a great deal of strife between them. While I do feel like the pace fit for it being a short read, the story could have developed more. There were some things that were mentioned that left me with que ...more
Judy
Jul 01, 2017 Judy rated it it was amazing
Once again, Madison Street, has written an amazing story!! I know when I get one of her books, I need to just clear my schedule because nothing else is getting done until I'm finished! Yes, her books have me captivated every single time!!

Dylan has made some mistakes in her life, as we all have, but she has dangerous men after her. Her and her then boyfriend got into trouble gambling. Her boyfriend did something stupid, as men always do, and now there are men after her because they think she know
Cathy
Jul 06, 2017 Cathy rated it really liked it
This is a great paced novella. It is all told from the female, Dylan's, perspective. It starts when she is running to catch her train and runs literally into Major. She ends up missing the train but spends the night with Major. Cue ahead 6 years and she runs into him again and of course the sparks are still there. She also has a 5 year old son.

We get some sex in this book, but even without that this couple has chemistry oozing off them and you can't help but hope they get a happily ever after.

I
BCD Book Review - Rachel & Jen
Amount of sex 3.5 / 5
How explicit 4 / 5
Story 4.5 / 5
Overall: 4.5 / 5 (Rounded to 5 / 5)

Perfect Strangers is a novella in the Passion, Vows, & Babies Kindle World series by Madison Street. This story grabbed my attention from the beginning and I read it in one sitting. The story line is gripping and the characters are engaging.

In this story, Dylan had a very bad night and things went even worse when she bumped into a stranger. Major was completely taken with the woman he accidentally knocked
Cheryl Whitty
Reviewed for Bookaddict live,
This is a story of an insta Love or lust connection that happens when Dylan misses her train to Connecticut, and runs into Major a Hottie and all round decent guy. They both feel the connection that feels more than just lust, and they spend a fun filled night. The next morning Dylan is spooked, and runs away.
The story picks up six years later, and Major has a shock and surprise when they meet up by accident in his new restaurant.
This is a quick read, and you know wha
Tessa
Jul 06, 2017 Tessa rated it it was amazing
Even though Perfect Strangers is a quick story about a one night stand that will change lives forever it will capture your heart from the first encounter of our couple.

We meet Dylan when she’s having the worse night of her life – talk about bad luck. But her luck is about to change when she meets a stranger who is a knight in shining armour.

These two will share a fast and passionate night together only to be ripped apart. We find them again six years later and their passion hasn’t faded.

I lov
Treena Ross - Rockstar Book Muse
Jul 05, 2017 Treena Ross - Rockstar Book Muse rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Romance Lovers
4.5 STARS

What a fun emotional fast paced sexy romance.

This author wrote a fabulously fresh story with amazing characters. I absolutely loved both Dylan and of course Major is just swoon worthy!! They first meet by accident and that evening they spent together just made me smile what a lovely encounter...down the road that encounter leads to so much more!!

This is a great story with fabulous characters and a wonderful ending!! I do look forward to what this author writes next!!

I volunteered to rev
Amy  Crull
Jul 03, 2017 Amy Crull rated it really liked it
This was such a cute story. Girl meets boy after having the worse day ever. Girl and boy have one night together and never see each other again. Fast forward 5 years later and things have changed in a big way.. Dylan had big plans but things got stalled.. Major,on the other hand, went against his family plans for him and made a name for himself. He never expected to find and fall for Dylan as hard as he did. There was so serious sweet swoonworthy moments along with a tense one. I so enjoyed this ...more
Reckless Readers
Jul 06, 2017 Reckless Readers rated it really liked it
Dylan and Major's relationship is like a short gust of wind. It's over before you really feel it. This is an easy novel to get lost in and you find yourself wondering why Dylan would run away from that insta-love kind of feeling. When 6 years have passed, you realize that not everything is what it seems. There is this air of mystery that is hanging over her head. Can't give anything away but it's an amazing storyline!
Britt Red Hatter Book Blog
Jul 06, 2017 Britt Red Hatter Book Blog rated it it was amazing
This short and sweet novella is everything I love in a second chance romance story! Major and Dylan have one magical night that ends too soon since Dylan is running from a dangerous situation. Six years later their paths cross again, but Dylan is now holding another secret. Major was the perfect hero. He was sweet and romantic while still being all man. This is the perfect read for a lazy afternoon when you just want that feel good kind of book to relax with.
Kendra Walker
Jun 30, 2017 Kendra Walker rated it really liked it
I was given an ARC in exchange for an honest review. The story itself is sweet and the characters are both real (something I always look for) and compelling. There were enough spelling errors/typos that I did find them a bit distracting, but as it was an ARC I don't hold it against the author. Bottom line if you like an easy to read HEA then you should definitely give this one a try I'm glad I was given the opportunity to do so. Good luck with the release.
Crystal Wilke
Jul 01, 2017 Crystal Wilke rated it really liked it
Perfect Strangers is a quick story. It's filled with romance, mystery, action and emotions. I enjoyed reading this story and I am looking forward to more of the Passion, Vows & Babies series. The story flowed and the chemistry between the character chemistry was HOT.

I voluntarily reviewed an ARC for this book.
Emma
Jul 04, 2017 Emma rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed-books
ARC received for honest review on Behalf of Kindle Friends Forever...

Reviewed by Emma-Louise on behalf of KFF

A chance encounter whilst running to catch the train changes Dylan’s life forever. For a time she lived her life in fear, hiding from the past mistakes of her ex. When out of nowhere Major enters her life and makes her want for the first time in years.

Dylan spends a magical night with Major, only come morning the harsh reality of her past has her running back into the shadows. Six years l
Christa Bohannan
Jul 09, 2017 Christa Bohannan rated it really liked it
This is the first book by Madison Street I have read. Very cute. This book was not to long only took me a little while to read. Great story line, I actually wished it was more in depth. But loved Dylan and Major’s story. Crew was an absolute cutie to read!
Mandee
Jul 09, 2017 Mandee rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fast and sweet read

This was a fast paced easy read. I enjoyed the storyline. This novella was easy to quick get lost in. I loved the characters.

*I received an advanced copy of this book. I have a voluntary review. I also purchased a copy to support Madison.*
Nicole Johnson
Jul 02, 2017 Nicole Johnson rated it really liked it
This book is sweet, steamy, and sexy with a touch of angst. This book covers a 6 year time period. I love the characters; they come across as real which I like. I enjoyed this story. Perfect Strangers is a great addition to the Passion, Vows and Babies book set.

I received an arc directly from the author and willingly wrote a review.
Perfect Strangers is estimated to release July 6, 2017.
Kristen Zimmerman   (Book 'Em Krafty)
Jul 05, 2017 Kristen Zimmerman (Book 'Em Krafty) rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Perfect Strangers was a short, fun, sweet read. It was beautifully written. I loved that the characters had unique names. One thing for sure is Major and Dylan were clearly meant to be.

*I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book*
« previous 1 3 next »
Madison began writing at a young age. She would write episodes of her favorite television shows and her passion has grown since. She decided to pursue her dreams and debuted her dark romance suspense novel, Little Things, in June 2014. It was well received by thousands of readers and became a bestseller in Romance Suspense on Amazon.

Madison Street was born in New York City and was raised in the B
More about Madison Street...