Start by marking “Wicked Envy (Wicked Horse Vegas, #3)” as Want to Read:
Wicked Envy (Wicked Horse Vegas, #3)

Wicked Envy

(Wicked Horse Vegas #3)

The best of friends.
Two men. One woman.
A sinful playground called The Wicked Horse.

I’ve been known to get my kicks at The Wicked Horse, and I have no shortage of beautiful women waiting to get a shot at me. Driven to succeed no matter if I’m in the boardroom or the bedroom, I am not one to back down from a challenge.

What started as an idea has evolved into a multi-million
Published October 27th 2017 by Big Dog Books, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Wicked Envy, please sign up.

Start your review of Wicked Envy (Wicked Horse Vegas, #3)
Dali
Holy smokes! This book is a scorcher!! I don't know how Ms. Bennett does it, but the books in this series just keep getting hotter and hotter. Wicked Envy is a sizzling romance that kept me reading, smiling and blushing all throughout. It’s addictive, blindingly hot and kinky, emotional with some turmoil and ultimately sweet. Yes, absolutely sweet!

Let’s start. In the prologue, we meet the three amigos, two guys and a girl, when they’re in college. The story though, actually begins with them
Sabrina
Now Live!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Wicked Envy is the story of three friends discovering their most intimate desires. Dane, Avril, and Andrew are an unusual group of friends but have been close since college. Always there for one another they even went into business together and now are pretty much inseparable. So when Avril is dealing with a heartbreak and decides to explore her sexuality more at The Wicked Horse, a Vegas sex club, Dane and Andrew are right there with her.

These characters sucked me
Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

“My two heroes.
I love these guys.
I hope we never lose this friendship.”

I have read every single book to date in The Wicked Horse Vegas series and I have loved the tantalising and sinful world Sawyer Bennett has creating thus far. Wicked Envy is by far the hottest one in the series and I loved every minute of it. This sizzling friends-to-lovers story had the perfect mix of humor, steam, intrigue and jealousy that kept me completely invested in the storyline and the characters, who ha
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
Is three really a crowd? Or could it be a recipe for even more hotness to ensue? This series continues to explore sexual boundaries and push right past them. In this installment, three best friends explore their relationship outside of the confines of their mutual love and friendship. Pushing past those boundaries opens them up to discover truths they may never have scratched the surface of.

Here's what I loved: The book is undeniably hot. As with all the books in this series, there are quite a
"Avonna
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Check out all of my reviews at: https://www.avonnalovesgenres.com

WICKED ENVY (The Wicked Horse Vegas, #3) by Sawyer Bennett should be read using oven mitts! This is a menage-between-friends scorcher with a sizzling romance story and the extra benefit of mind-blowing sex throughout. This is definitely a keeper to read over and over on cold winter nights, or rainy spring nights, or in an air-conditioned summer bedroom at night, or on a crisp fall night with a cool breeze blowing in the windows.

Da
Michelle
*ARC provided by the publisher for an honest review*

This series just keeps getting hotter and hotter.

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

I just love this series so much I can't get enough of it. The stories just keep getting better and better. There getting hotter and hotter with every book. You just can't help but love them. Once I started up this book I just couldn't put it down. I don't even read the blurb anymore cause I just know I 'll love anything from this series.

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

This book is about 3 best friends Dane Avril and An
Tpagirl Loves Romance
Wicked Envy was the third book in the Wicked Horse series by Sawyer Bennett.

Wicked Envy was the story of three people, Dane Hawthorne, Andrew Collings, and Avril Carrigan; whom all met at college and became best friends for life. They are all brilliant and became billionaires through a company that Dane founded.

The story was told with multiple POV’s: Dane, Avril and Andrew’s. The Wicked Horse, a sex club, was relevant but took a back seat to the main storyline this time. Bennett provided insight
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

Dane, Andrew and Avril have been the best of friends for over 17 years. They met in College and just clicked.
After college Dane asked Andrew and Avril to come join him in his new company, and now those three run the most famous biotech company in the world.

Avril just kicked out her boyfriend of three years and now she's looking for something new in her life.
Enter Dane and his membership to the Wicked Horse.
Avril and Andrew want to tag along with him one night, but Dane doesn't want his friends s
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Oct 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
4.5 Stars!

photo IMG_2412_zpsytuylpxq.jpg

Dane Hawthorne, Andrew Collins, & Avril Carrigan met in college their freshman year at Berkeley. They became roommates & the best of friends. The three were inseparable and are as close as family. All three are brilliant, and now work together as business partners in Nevada running a BioTech company called Caterva. They are all extremely wealthy & very successful, but none have found someone special to share their life with.

Dane grew up in foster care & doesn’t trust easily. After
Cami
Mar 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really like this series!!!

It is sexy, erotic and this one had a really interesting storyline.

If you aren't into erotica this might take you out of your comfort zone.
J. Grayland
Mar 28, 2018 rated it liked it
Three best friends and business partners who run a biotech company together decide to take a visit to the Wicked horse sex club. Dane Hawthorne thought it was an erotic experience to watch both of his BFF's Avril Carrigan and Andrew Collings enjoy the pleasures available at the Wicked horse with separate partners and in different rooms of course. Not being able to resist the temptation of taking Avril to his bed where they begin to explore each other and ultimately pull Andrew in for a threesome ...more
1-Click Addict Support Group
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Scorching friends to lovers tale….

Whew! It’s another stop at the Wicked Horse and the heat is scorching! I love this author’s sexy, emotional stories and this trio of friends had my attention right from the start.

“Anyone that hurts you gets hurt in return. Simple as that.”

Avril, Andrew and Dane have been friends for seventeen years. They went to school together, went into business together and knew each other better than any family ever could. They were friends, you couldn’t find anyone more
~Stéphanie's Journal~
Three best friends. Sex. Mix it all up and what do you have? Wicked Envy!

If this series can get any better, Sawyer Bennett adds friends with benefits in the mix! Dane, Avril & Andrew are the best of friends for a long time ago. After some event, Avril decide to embrace her sexuality and explore her dirty mind at a sex club. What will follow is most probably not what she thought it would be but one experience that could threaten what she cherishes the most.

Once again, I didn't read the blurb.
book bruin
Oct 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I did not want to put this sinfully hot book down! I would tell myself over and over again, just one more chapter, but I just couldn't get enough of Dean, Avril, and Andrew! Wicked Envy is my favorite book in this series so far, and though it is book 3, it can definitely be read as a standalone.

Friends to lovers is one of my absolute favorite tropes, and this book did not disappoint! For those readers wary of love triangles, fear not! I actually wouldn't classify this as a traditional love trian
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW***

4 Wicked CROWNS

Best friends who have never crossed the line. All attractive. All intelligent. All young and virile with sexual appetites to match. This has all the makings of another seductive addition to the Wicked Horse Vegas series, and Wicked Envy certainly delivers.

The three main characters, Dane, Avril, and Andrew have been friends since college. Completely brilliant, innovative, and successful, these three seem to have the biotech world at their fingertips
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

I’m a huge fan of this dirtier side of Sawyer Bennett that comes through in the Wicked Horse series, and Wicked Envy was my favorite of the Las Vegas branch of the Wicked Horse club by far. Some of the earlier books limited themselves to the actions occurring at the club itself, but Wicked Envy really branched out. The club was the venue that brought out the kinky connection between the characters and allowed them to explore a new relationship, but it wasn’t the star of the show. It was just the
Linda (un)Conventional Bookworms
Wicked Envy might be one of the hottest books I've ever read. Three best friends since college run a company together. Two guys and a woman. One of the guys has a wicked horse membership, and wow.
The characters each have their chapters where they share their inner thoughts, and I was touched by all of them in different ways. Avril is my kind of woman, and I really enjoyed both Dane and Andrew as well.
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
4.5 wicked stars

ARC received for an honest review.

This is by far my favourite in the Wicked Horse Vegas series.

By far.

I love the sex club element of this story, but for me it is the dynamic between Dane, Avril and Andrew that is the story here.

Wicked Envy is sexy AF but it is also a heck of a lot more emotional than the previous books in the series - and I love it.

I don't want to give anything away about this story, but believe me when I say you aren't going to want to miss this one.

I am still h
Janey
Oct 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Best friends since college, and then set up in business together, we meet this happy bunch after many years of unspoken boundaries that have never been crossed.

Dane Hawthorne is the driven entrepreneur of the bunch, who set up a now thriving business and included his best friends Andrew Collings and Avril Carrigan in the top positions alongside him.

They’ve each had their own personal dalliances outside their work/friend relationships, with Dane’s being on the more exhibitionist side. Being a me
Nadine Bookaholic
OMG this was freaking good! I loved the friendship between Andrew, Avril, and Dane, not to mention the fact that they really knew how to have a good time. HOT, HOT, HOT is all I can say. I enjoyed watching the three friends cross the line of friendship to lovers, especially when the lines became so blurry you knew there was no way they would ever go back to being just friends.

Sawyer Bennett knows her way around a great story, whether she is writing about friends to lovers or just a couple of str
Tracy
Wicked Envy almost felt like the start of something new. More emotional than I was expecting, this book really captured me.

Avril, our heroine, is a strong woman who was beaten down by life. I loved her perseverance. Her friendships. The men, Dane and Andrew, were sexy and tough.

Overall, Wicked Envy is beautifully written, paced well, and has a few twists I didn’t expect. It was passionate and intense. Each book in this series just gets hotter in my opinion, and I can’t wait for what comes next
Denise - Shh Mom's Reading®
Oct 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was laced with heat (and I mean HOT) all while being woven with deep emotion.
Gretchen  (About That Story)
I purposely picked this book up because I wanted to read something steamy. Having read the Wicked Horse series and a few of the Wicked Horse Vegas books, I knew what I was going to get and was not disappointed. This was an off the charts, smoking hot, entertaining fast-paced read! I liked the characters and the story and had a great time reading it.

First of all, this sucker is cold-shower-inducing-hot. Like, flames were coming out of my Kindle. I liked the characters and loved that it was from t
Romance Readers Retreat
Oct 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This series keeps getting better and better, hotter and hotter. I can't get enough of this series and you can't help but to love these books. I didn't even read the blurb before starting so I had no idea what I was getting myself into. Once I started this book, I could not put it down! Wicked Envy was completely captivating and I never wanted the story to end!

This series continues to explore sexual boundaries and push right on past them. In this third instalment of the series, three best friends
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
This is the 3rd book of the series based around the Wicked Horse in Las Vegas. This series is different from the original in that we meet patrons of the club and not the staff as we did in the first series. So this one is about Avril, Dane, and Andrew---best friends for 17 years and colleagues at Dane's biotech company. Dane is a member of the Wicked Horse and suggests to Andrew that they go blow off steam. Avril takes exception that she wasn't invited. Ultimately they all end up there and after ...more
Monique
Oct 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in the Vegas Wicked Horse series. It is a complete standalone told in multiple POVs - Dane, Avril and Andrew. This novel is a little different to the other Wicked books. Don’t fret, there is still plenty of steamy sex and strong bonds between the main characters. And that’s what I love the most with these stories. The intense connection they have but this one has added affiliation and alliances to bring it up to another level.

Dane is the owner of Caterva BioTech and could
Peggy Lee (Reading Keeps Me Sane)
Sawyer Bennett turns up the heat in this intense, sexy as hell friends to lovers romance. There is nothing PG about this book. The story starts off with a bang and never lets up. I quickly became emotionally invested, which led to some heartbreak along the way.

Dane Hawthorne, mega-millionaire entrepreneur, is a frequent patron of The Wicked Horse Vegas. He can get his rocks off while avoiding emotional attachments.

"It's hedonism without guilt. It's unshackling yourself from inhibition. It's ab
2.5 threesome stars😉. This was a ok story of friendship and what happens when they decide to embark on more than the platonic nature of their relationships. With just the right amount of angst and drama, this was a really ok read. Not one of my favs but it was sure was entertaining.
Jessica Alcazar
This book was ........... unexpected

Standby for details ...

Copy provided for blog tour review
Siobhan Davis
Oct 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love this series. Another fantastic read with great character development and strong emotion.

• Ain't He Precious? (Sex and Sweet Tea, #1)
  • Dream With Me (With Me In Seattle, #13)
  • White Knight (Dirty Mafia Duet, #2)
  • Heart of the Devil (Forge Trilogy, #3)
  • Pretty as a Peach (Sex and Sweet Tea, #4)
  • Trying to Score (Hot Jocks, #3)
  • Taking His Shot (Hot Jocks, #7)
  • Black Sheep (Dirty Mafia Duet, #1)
  • Madam Temptress (The Magnolia Duet #2)
  • Addicted (Club Destiny, #2.5)
  • Playing for Keeps (Hot Jocks, #1)
  • Defiant Queen (Mount Trilogy, #2)
  • The Fight for Forever (Legend Trilogy #3)
  • Luck of the Devil (Forge Trilogy, #2)
  • Badd Luck (Badd Brothers, #5)
  • Barking Up the Wrong Tree (Sex and Sweet Tea, #3)
  • Bountiful (True North, #4; Brooklyn Bruisers, #4.5)
  • Taming My Whiskey (The Whiskeys: Dark Knights at Peaceful Harbor, #6)
New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal Bestselling author Sawyer Bennett uses real life experience to create relatable stories that appeal to a wide array of readers. From contemporary romance, fantasy romance, and both women’s and general fiction, Sawyer writes something for just about everyone.

A former trial lawyer from North Carolina, when she is not bringing fiction to life, Sawyer

Wicked Horse Vegas (8 books)
  • Wicked Favor (Wicked Horse Vegas, #1)
  • Wicked Wish (Wicked Horse Vegas, #2)
  • Wicked Choice (Wicked Horse Vegas, #4)
  • Wicked Knight (Wicked Horse Vegas, #5)
  • Wicked Angel (Wicked Horse Vegas Book 6)
  • Wicked Secret (Wicked Horse Vegas, #7)
  • Wicked Billionaire (Wicked Horse Vegas, #8)