Start by marking “Bad Boss (Unprofessional Bad Boys, #2)” as Want to Read:
Bad Boss (Unprofessional Bad Boys, #2)

Bad Boss

(Unprofessional Bad Boys #2)

This is a previously-published edition - ISBN13: 9781548615925

What do men want more than anything? Money and women.
As the CEO of one of the biggest companies in the city, I am one lucky man.
Everyone wants a taste of what I’ve got to offer, and it’s massive. Girls fight over me in droves.
In my fantasy, of course. I had to make some sacrifices to get to the top.
To protect my
Published July 18th 2017 by CreateSpace

To ask other readers questions about Bad Boss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bad Boss

Start your review of Bad Boss (Unprofessional Bad Boys, #2)
Eve (Between The Bookends)
Jun 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing

description

descriptionI like this cover. It's a good representation of the hero (a dude in a suit). That said, the placement of the title throws the composition off which does take some of its appeal away. On the plus side, I do like the font that was used.description

description

descriptionThis book was hilarious! A panty sniffer...so gross, but TJ was da bomb. I pretty much love everything this author writes, so it is no surprise that I felt the same way about this one. It was well written and paced. It was funny. It was a little disturbing. It wa
Cristina | CristiinaReads
Jun 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
➳This was such a quick read and I am so glad I read it because it was truly too funny to be true!

PANTY SNIFFER?!? OH MY GOODNESS!

Oh well... everyone has different kinks.. I am not one to judge of course...
[image error]

➳Follow Me On:
BlogInstagramFacebookTwitter
Clarissa Wild
May 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Sign up for the release blitz here: http://bit.ly/BadBossEvents

Preorder now!
iBooks ➤ bit.ly/badbossibooks
B&N ➤ http://bit.ly/badbossbn
Kobo ➤ bit.ly/badbosskobo

BLURB:

What do men want more than anything? Money and women.
As the CEO of one of the biggest companies in the city, I am one lucky man.
In my fantasy, of course. I had to make some sacrifices to get to the top.
To protect myself and t
Richelle Robinson
Jul 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
I've been in a major book slump/funk and this book knocked me right out of it! I loved "Bad Teacher" by this author and this book had me in stitches!! I found myself laughing out loud several times over the situations both TJ and Lesley managed to get themselves into throughout this book. TJ has a secret fetish of sniffing panties and has no problem letting his freak flag fly high when Lesley is around. TJ and Lesley both compliment each other and their banter was off the charts. Lesley was sass ...more
Renee
Jul 16, 2017 rated it liked it
I really thought the story of a panty sniffer was hilarious and TJ Morrows is definitely that guy!! Over-the-top hilarious without any apologies! Leslie was a great character and I really liked her. I felt that there was something missing in their relationship. There was a lot of sex which is fine with me but I really didn't feel a deeper connection. The ending was super awesome and had me cracking up!
April Symes
A Boss that is a secret panty sniffer…OMG this was an insanely funny yet darkly delicious story written by my one of my favorite dark romance authors Clarissa Wild.
This story is fast paced, has some great humor and oh the sexual tension is HAWT! What Bad Boss is the story of an obsessive man who loves to sniff panties and the intern who sold him her panties. Lesley, the intern sells her panties to make extra cash to pay off her college debts and TJ the obsessive CEO buys them. I bet your wonder
Tracy
Jul 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Clarissa Wild knocked it out of the park with Bad Boss. Funny and just an all around fun read, Bad Boss is the story of an obsessive man and the intern who sold him her panties. The dialogue is incredibly witty, the characters are engaging, and the story just sucks you into the little vortex. It doesn't let you go until the very end.

I loved the characters. They were different and I enjoyed reading them. The banter was hilarious and while yes, it's a bit over the top, it's my understanding that'
Linda
Jul 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
TJ never thought that his passion would crash with his business life, but when his secret obsession turns up at the office, he´ll have to make a decision. Can he resist this temptation?
Lesley has started her career, but needs more experience, and training with a company would be just the thing. Why would the CEO be such a yummy thing, though? This will be hard. Pun intended =D
Fun, quick read, with smut, panties and feelings in an awesome combo.
Disclaimer; I was given a free copy in exchange for
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Jul 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Every book I've read by this author I've loved and I loved Bad Boss too.

Tj is a CEO of a big company. He's also got a naughty secret. He enjoys sniffing women's pants. He buys some pants off Lesley and gets more than he bargains for when she turns up for an interview to work in his company as an intern. The banter and chemistry between these two is fantastic.

This was a really great read. Laugh out loud moments to off the charts sexy scenes. I loved it all. Looking forward to reading more from
JG
Jul 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a highly entertaining alternative to your traditional alpha-male CEO story. Instead of tall, dark and brooding, we have a boss that has obsessive issues but loves dogs!

When the story started, and I released the key theme of the story was a man who collected used knickers, I have to admit to being put off and nearly putting the book down. This is something that I just don’t find entertaining whenever it’s added into a storyline for added kink or just to make the male protagonist look ev
Ana Rita
Jul 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
And here we go again... Let's embark on another journey to the book wold and fall in love with the characters.
I wanted to read a book from this author for so long but time isn't in my favor, on the contrary...
Clarissa Wild, like the name says, has a wild, hot, sassy and intense writing that will melt your panties in a sec.
Bad Boss is her latest release and tells the stories of TJ and Lesley.
TJ is the CEO of a well-known company, with lots of money and every woman he dreams of.
He had to sacr
Romance Readers Retreat
Jul 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
I love a smutty book that doesn't take itself too seriously. Bad Boss perfectly fits into that category. It gets pretty ridiculous at times, but only in the very best ways. I laughed continuously and has a tremendously good time reading this smutty, over the top gem.

TJ is a CEO with money, power and a fetish for used panties. Those qualities may turn women off, but he has the large package needed (yes, that kind of package) to keep women happy. In the midst of interviews for a new intern, he rea
Marah
Jul 16, 2017 rated it liked it
An ARC of Bad Boss by Clarissa Wild was gifted to me in exchange for an honest review.

Bad Boss by Clarissa Wild was just an okay read to me. The story concept was good as well as the writing, but I found myself not connecting with the overall story or the characters. This is a first for me, because I love this author and think she's a wonderful writer.

TJ is the male character who has a weird kink, a kink involving women's panties. Yes, you read that right. Women's underwear are his weakness. He'
R yatsko
Jul 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is so funny...
TJ has his strange kink...

Lesley is sassy and full of spunk..
...once her mind is set she determined and force of nature...

TJ and Lesley together their chemistry is off the charts...
..love their banter, cat and mouse game..it is just brilliant!
Emma
Shelves: reviewed-books
ARC received in return for an honest Review.

Reviewed by Emma-Louise on behalf of KFF

“A man has needs. Mine are just a bit more… outrageous. Instead of dating, I hoard panties.”

Bad Boss, what a heck of a journey, the blurb caught me by total surprise. What a way to catch the reader. I’ve read all sorts of kink books, but I’ve never come across a man like TJ Morrows before in my life. What a wonderfully eccentric and enjoyable character TJ is. He had me in stitches of laughter so many times.

“It’s
Rhiannon Hall
Jul 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Bad Boss was a funny yet sexy read I really enjoyed it❣

T.J is a CEO with an addiction to panty sniffing which you find out while reading the blurb but he also has one hell of a sense of humour that had me laughing out loud.

Lesley is a sassy, independent young woman who takes to selling her dirty panties online while trying to find an internship to further develop her business skills but unknown to her she applies for a job run by the man who has just bought several pairs of her panties.

From the
Claudia
Jul 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
TJ has most peculiar taste which is perfect for Lesley and her bank account. Though if anyone else finds out it could be disastrous for the CEO. Lesley seems to be exactly what he needs at the exactly right time. Though he his family drama and her relationship issues they seem to be together and become what the other needs. A fun and unconventional love story.
JoAnna G
Jul 18, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
*4 Pantysniffing3000 Stars**

I love Clarissa Wild. I loved this book. The banter and attitudes were all great. This book is so different from what I have been reading and it was refreshing. The author captured me and I was drawn in and waiting to see what was going to happen next. Now I will admit I was about leery when I started but it grew on me and I liked it….a lot. I was expecting something different and I got this and I was so pleased with it.

TJ has a fetish that he doesn’t want anyone to
Michelle Austin
Jul 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
description

Bad Boss is a hot and steamy 5 star read.

TJ likes to collect things, naughty things.
And he hits the jackpot when he finds Pantylicious online, she has exactly what he’s looking for.

Lesley is selling her panties to get some extra money to pay her debts. She banters back and forth with Pantysniffer a buyer of some of her panties. Little does she know that fate will actually bring them together.

When TJ realizes who Lesley is, he rejects her and tells her
Renee
Jul 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

TJ Morrows is the CEO of one of the biggest companies in the city. He is one lucky man as he has no shortage of women and money. Girls fight over him in droves in his fantasies. He has had to make some sacrifices to get to the top. To protect his company and himself he has had to hide his dirty little secret. He is a panty sniffer. He is well aware that this dirty little secret is a bit outrageous, but he hoards panties instead of d
Brandy Roberts
Jul 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ok I freaking loved Bad Boss just wow adored everything about it expect lots of laughs , fanning of self , getting angry , and also being swooned . TJ Morrows is such a sexy weirdo that can be a dork at times I find a hero that is funny and not afraid to let his freak flag fly one of the most sexiest qualities and man is he a dirty talker that will leave in need of a change of panties ( see what I did there wink) . Lesley is sassy and full of spunk she's such a dream heroine the way she reacts t ...more
Annie
Jul 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
How can anyone resist reading this book after reading the blurb...panty sniffer! Or if you are like me and love, love, love all things Clarissa Wild, then you probably didn't even read the blurb & then laughed at the 1st line in the book..."Used Panties" that certainly sets the tone for this outrageously funny, yet somewhat heartwarming romance.

TJ is a freak! He is oddly funny and oh so, so, so perverted in most perfect way. And then there is Lesley...she is equally a freak. These two are quite
MJ Symmonds
Jul 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

So this was at the top of my "I can't wait to read" summer read. Now we all know Clarissa does Dark & does it very, very well. Let me tell you, Clarissa also does very, very well with her lighter books. It still has a taboo edge and is still smokin' hot so fear not you won't miss out on that at all.

TJ has a secret, a big secret and as CEO of one of the biggest companies in the city it wouldn't bode well for it to come to light. He makes sure to take every precaution necessary for his panty
Peggy Lee (Reading Keeps Me Sane)
This bad boss is over-the-top ridiculous and just a tad commandeering in bed. Bad Boss is a humorous, sexy romance. Right from the start you'll cheeks will hurt from laughing. There's no holds barred what this bad boss will do.

Panty sniffer TJ Morrows can't help himself when it comes to women's underwear. He loves the smell, it helps him relax from his stressful job as the boss.

Lesley Fischer wants to be her own boss someday but right now she's selling her panties over the internet to pay her
Amie Morgado- We Stole Your Book Boyfriend
LOL as always CW gives us a warning and she means it !! I will say although I enjoy her dark and twisted the most I can appreciate her sick sense of humor and the ease of reading a story that I know is for my enjoyment and isn't going to leave me a mess in the end.

Panty sniffing is a new thing to the storyline collection I have read !! Well I can say it kind of made me gag I also thought it was funny and totally made for an interesting relationship starter/conversation piece !! The chemistry be
Ria -  Reading Is Our Satisfaction
TJ and Leslie will have you laughing at their antics

Oh. My. God!!!! Clarissa Wild you have done it again!!!!!! You have had me laughing out loud at your wonderful story of TJ, the panty sniffing CEO, not something that you would expect from such a high powered man. He is a man who doesn't have to chase women, they chase him. Then, out of nowhere, Leslie walks into his office and his entire world changes. What ensues is a wonderful story that will have you laughing so much that you'll be crying
Kimothy
Jul 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Ok so Clarissa Wild can write books so explicit and dirty you would be giving multiple hail Mary's if you went to church, which trust me i do not, but this book is a bit different. Yes it is sexy, but not as explicit as her other books, still contains plenty of 'scenarios' to have you blushing if you are more reserved than some :) So this story is funny, from the names of the sub characters - hello Pepper i mean you, to the little addiction the Bad Boss has. I love how our female was no meek cha ...more
Christina  Fender
Jul 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Bad Boss is the story of TJ and Lesley. The two officially meet when Lesley applies for an internship with TJ's company. Only problem, TJ has an obsession with used panties and buys them online, and he just bought some of Lesley's panties, so it would be wrong to hire her. So, he doesn't. While his assistant convinces his that he should hire her as she's above and beyond qualified, he offers her the job.

I absolutely laughed my butt off reading this books. The characters are believable and the s
Jamie
Jul 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Bad Boss, is without a doubt quirky, sexy and laugh out loud hilarious!

I'm so used to Clarissa Wild, writing dark, gritty tales that it's refreshing to see her step outside of her norm and write something so insanely comical but hot that I just couldn't put it down! I especially like that Clarissa always has an actual story, not just two characters bumping uglies!

Please note: You do not have to read Bad Teacher before you read Bad Boss, although they have interconnecting characters, they are st
Barbara
Jul 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
A panty sniffer? 🤣 TJ, the eccentric CEO, is a panty sniffer! This is a first for me.

I won't go into how TJ and Lesley meet. Read the blurb and you have an idea of where it all begins.

This book is sexy, funny and light hearted and an easy read if you are looking for a break from all of the dark and angsty romance. Well, there's a little bit of angst with the forbidden office romance and all of the "we shouldn't....ok let's do it" stuff and, of course, the whole secret fetish thing, but none of
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Bargain Basement: $25 Gift Card & Signed Paperback of Bad Boss 1 5 Jul 19, 2017 03:21PM

• Claimed as Revenge (Mafia Masters, #4)
  • His as Payment (Mafia Masters, #1)
  • Forced to Cooperate (Mafia Masters, #3)
  • Virgin
  • Masquerade
  • Taken as Collateral (Mafia Masters, #2)
  • Broken Princess (Ruthless Rulers #3)
  • Sinful Palace (Ruthless Rulers #2)
  • Doctor Can't Get Enough (Can't Get Enough, #2)
  • At His Will
  • Easy to Fall (Hard to Love #4)
  • Twisted Empire (Dark Dynasty #3)
  • Tempted to Kiss (Hard to Love #3)
  • Ruthless Prince (Ruthless Rulers #1)
  • The Professor
  • Secret Daddy (Dark Daddies, #8)
  • Keith (The Hartwell Brothers #1)
  • King's Ransom (Ruthless Doms #3)
**NOTE FOR LIBRARIANS: please check with me before making any changes - I generally make all necessary changes and updates myself. :)**

--- I generally do NOT check my messages on Goodreads, so if you want to contact me, please do so on my website: https://www.clarissawild.com/contact --

Clarissa Wild is a New York Times & USA Today Bestselling author with ASD (Asperger's Syndrome), who was born and

Unprofessional Bad Boys (3 books)
  • Bad Teacher (Unprofessional Bad Boys, #1)
  • Bad Royal (Unprofessional Bad Boys, #3)