Start by marking “Forbidden Bonds (Immortal Curse, #2)” as Want to Read:
Forbidden Bonds (Immortal Curse, #2)

Forbidden Bonds (Immortal Curse #2)

4.8  ·  Rating details ·  97 Ratings  ·  64 Reviews
Exile never felt so good. . .

Tom’s a trained sniper, not a babysitter. He kills rogue immortals for a living, but after releasing classified information to a friend, he’s banished to a remote location with the CRF’s most prized asset.

Can two tortured souls find solace and love in one another?

Secrets unfold as Tom forms a forbidden relationship with his new charge. The immo
ebook, Updated Cover, 320 pages
Published August 1st 2017 by Ninja Newt Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Forbidden Bonds, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forbidden Bonds

Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥

Forbidden Bonds is the second book in the Immortal Curse series by Lexi C. Foss. It picks up where Blood Laws left off, but focuses on two different characters, Tom and Amelia. Having met Tom in the previous book, I didn’t think that I was going to enjoy this one as much as the first installment. Surprisingly, I wound up liking it even more! Action, romance, betrayal, and charm, I loved every minute of it!

photo pagebreak_zpscaredzya.png

Upon realizing that her brother thought she was dead, Amelia lost all hope of being rescue
Love2ReadRomance
Jul 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Oh, Tom!!! You absolutely have to love him! Lexi C Foss has written another brilliant book within the Immortal Curse Series! Forbidden Bonds definitely kept my mind rolling and eye balls glued to the pages, as I could not put this book down! I will be counting down the days until Blood Heart, Immortal Curse Book 3, releases!
Tracie Delaney
Jul 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed Blood Laws which was the Immortal Curse series book 1, but for me, Forbidden Bonds is that much better. Maybe because the world of Ichorian's and Hydrians is already set up so I don't need to learn the complexities of the environment...yeah maybe it's that. But I actually think it's more to do with the characters of Tom and Amelia (particularly Tom).
In Blood Laws, Tom came across as a bit of an arse (to coin an Amelia term lol), and so it was with a little trepidation that I op
Rather Be Reading
Forbidden Bonds by Lexi C. Foss

4.5 Stars

I was honored to be able to edit Lexi’s newest book. Here is my honest review.

This is book 2 in the Immortal Curse Series, which features Tom and Amelia who were in book 1. Tom is being punished by his father to babysit Amelia at his families cabin in the woods. He’s supposed to keep her prisoner, but Tom conveniences Amelia that the chocked she wears not only dims her powers but will also detonate if she goes further than two miles away from the cabin, ju
Demeiko
Aug 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What can I say but wow! Forbidden Bonds was exceptional. The second book in the Immortal Curse series displayed more action and tense moments as we get to know Tom and Amelia. There were some sexy and hot scenes yet kind and tender moments that pulled at my heart. This book was not only one of love but of healing as well. It was also great as we get know more of the world of the Hydraians, Ichorians, Fledglings and Sentinels. I can't wait for the next book!

Julia Stevens
Jul 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lexi C Foss certainly knows how to build a world you want to live in and write characters who intrigue you and question all the things you think you know about them.
Then before you realise, they're under your skin, in your head and have captured your heart.
This happened for me with Tom and Amelia (and one or two of the supporting crew...Oh B where are you in my life!!). Tom hadn't been one of my favourites from Blood Laws, but I think maybe that was the plan all along, afterall with an Ichorian
bookish_affair
Aug 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
🔥⚪ Review Of Forbidden Bond By Lexi Foss⚪🔥

Forbidden Bond was one Action-Romance-Adventurous Book, the thrill in this book was so good, this wasn't a normal boy meets girl kind of story, this Immortal world is filled with so many things that will make you be on the edge of the seat the whole time... (Seriously it's a full package kind of book)
⚪🔹⚪
Lexi C Foss did an Amazing job in this paranormal romance, Her writing and story had an amazing flow, which has you glued to your Kindle. I'm waiting fo
Louise
Jul 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
You know those series that you start and you think 'the sequel ain't gonna live up to this one?' Well this one really did. After falling in love with Issac and Stas, I was pretty sure they were my go to couple. Not anymore. (Although Issac – still yum!)

I honestly was not expecting to like Tom all that much, in the first book he gave off an almost bratty quality, like he thought he was god gift and everyone should listen to him and his judgement. He had this jealousy about him which back then did
Niamh Mc Shane
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Forbidden Bonds book 2 in the Immortal Curse Series by Lexi C. Foss

Book one in the Immortal Curse series sucked me into a new paranormal world and i was hooked from the first chapter. The characters were like people i knew and i was completely drawn into their circle which i loved.

Saying that when i knew Tom was going to be one of the main characters for Forbidden Bonds i really didnt know how Lexi was going to pull off changing my mind about him as i didnt particulary like him. He was working
Excessive~Reader
Jul 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the Immortal Curse series, and most of the characters are from the first book. Make sure you read Blood Laws before this book.

In Blood Laws Tom wasn't getting the popular vote on readers favorites-book-friend list. But if you're like me that opinion will change once you read Forbidden Bonds (his story).

Tom is sent off to a place he hates most to do a job he disapproves of, but here's where we really get to see him. He's the jerk who put his friend at risk, so why woul
Dawn Higgins
Jul 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fantasic Book.

Lexi you clever lady WOW this series is just getting better and better,i loved this book even more that the first (if that’s possible).This book has plenty of action,passion,and tension that had me hooked again right from the off.Lexi knows how to get us readers hooked into the paranormal world again where you fall and fall hard for the charaters as this book flowed along at a fabulous pace with Tom and Amelia’s story.

I must admit Tom wasn’t one of my favourite charaters in Blood L
Donna
Jul 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Forbidden Bonds starts up right where Blood Laws (Immortal Curse #1) left off. Tom is the son of the bad guy who Amelia has been tortured by for the past 6 years. Tom didn’t know the extent of Amelia’s abuse and when he found out it was the beginning of the end of his relationship with his father. Watching Amelia grow into herself is painful yet you are rooting her on and are proud of the woman she becomes. Tom is struggling to and these two have a unique insight into the other that eventually b ...more
Amy
Jul 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sooo, I kinda hated Tom in Blood Laws, but can I just say he has totally grown on me and I can't wait to read more about him in future books. Amelia, this poor girl. My heart breaks for her and all she has been through. These two were meant to save each other. Loved all the twists and turns of this book and as I've said many times before I will be impatiently waiting for the next in this series! Oh and I'm with B, pancakes! Thanks Lexi for allowing me to read an Arc and share my opinion on it.
Sara
Aug 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Forbidden Bonds by Lexi C Foss a fabulous five-star read. This is the second book in the Immortal curse series and you do need to have read the first book Blood laws first, as this story follows on from the first and we saw Amelia and Tom in the first book, giving us some understanding on their story which you would need to understand this book.
Tom Fitzgerald has always lived in his dad’s shadow at CRF and now he has seen what lays in those shadows he is starting to feel it may be time to come o
Bobbi Wagner
Jul 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Forbidden Bonds (Immortal Curse Series Book 2) by Lexi C Foss is the second book in her Immortal Curse series. I highly recommend you read book one first as this one picks up where the first one left off. Like the first book, this is a dark paranormal romance that will keep you engaged until the very last page. Once again, she will pull you into their world of fantasy from the first word. This story continues the conflict between the two the races with a deadly consequence when the laws are brok ...more
Ewelina
Aug 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great second book in the series! (there are some spoilers in this review) I loved the first book and I was not disappointed with this one either. I strongly recommend it. I was curious about Tom's role in the organization and his fate from book one. He seemed to be a good person and I just could not see him taking any part in Jonathan's plans. This book will uncover his dark past and secrets he didn't even know about. Amelia is a nice character of her own, and their growing mutual attraction, te ...more
Joyffree
Aug 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It just keeps getting better!
In Blood Laws (book one) Foss introduced us to a world of paranormal intrigue and suspense that would satisfy even the most fastidious of readers
With book 2 she has gone one step further - Intrigue - subterfuge - suspense - kick @ss heroines - sarcasm -romance - this series has it all and so much more.
It turns out the enemy may possibly be our friend and our friend may possibly be our enemy- or we quite possibly may be being played on all sides - I am not telling -
Mytimeoutbookblog
Jul 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: gail
Born to be a solider Tom follows all his fathers wishes and orders and with the death of his mother at the hand of the Immortals his father steps up Toms Training.Bred to kill immortals Tom is ready to learn everything.Time passes and Tom now questions his fathers motives and the results are a punishment for him.Babysit an Asset in the family cabin. When Tom gets the asset to the cabin he really lets things slide, training her to use a gun and self defense. The asset Amelia has been held captiv ...more
Christina Burrus
Aug 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lexi Foss does it again in her second book of the Immortal Curse Series. You should read Blood Laws first and trust me once you do you will be hooked. This book was amazing so what are you waiting for go read the series and enjoy!!!
Jennifer Woodrow
Jul 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the second of a series, and could be read without reading book 1, but just barely. That said I loved this book. The alternative secret history of 2 other species on earth other than just human is well written and is chronically correct and the history is fascinating; especially when you add the building love between two people of warring factions. The relationships that are so well written and complicated, make this book a wonderful read. The story is complex and beautifully intricate. I ...more
Iris Prize
Jul 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
I just finished Forbidden Bonds and I have to say this series just keeps getting better and better. I don't usually read this genre, but since I read Blood Laws a few months ago I've gotten hooked on this genre and author. Lexi Foss is absolutely amazing at creating a world full of mystery and intense moments! That's what sucked me in, in Forbidden Bonds already from the first chapter.
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS BOOK AND SERIES! I know I'm a fast reader but even I outdid myself with this one! I just
C.L. Scott
Aug 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! Practically refused to live my life while I was reading this! There's no let down here from the first in the series. It's easy to read, easy to be sucked into. It brings you further into the world that Blood Laws set up. Tom is definitely swoon worthy, and Amelia is such a strong character! It's so easy to fall in love with them both. I CANNOT WAIT for the next in the series!!!!!
Jenniferdyer
Jul 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Forbidden Bonds is the second book of the Immortal Curse series.

I have to say I couldn't put the first book, Blood Laws, down and while I was excited to get my hands on a copy of Forbidden Bonds, it was also nerve-wracking because too often second books don't deliver the same excitement, tension, character development and story. But if anything, I enjoyed this book even more. It had all the same excitement and tension of the first book but with another compelling story.

Forbidden Bonds picks up
Tara Cignarella
Aug 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
You must read book one and then continue with Forbidden Bonds.
Both books in this series are a highly enjoyable read by Lexi C. Foss. She weaved and stitched together a complicated and unique paranormal love story in both books. Tom might even be hotter than Isaac, but Stas is still my favorite heroin.
Wonderfully written and properly edited and formatted. They are indie books done better than many publishing house books. I am glad to recommend any book to any reader that Lexi has written.
I wa
Angela Hayes
Sep 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars

Forbidden Bonds is the second book in the Immortal Curse Series by Lexi C. Foss. This is a spellbinding paranormal romance with action, adventure, suspense, drama, immortals, violence, danger, sexy strong women and panty melting Alpha male types, wonderful romance and erotic encounters.
I really recommend reading book one before starting this story- because, even though the books are based on different characters, there is a continuing story which is laid out in the first book- introducing
Chantelle Smith
Aug 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Forbidden Bonds is Book 2 in the Immortal Curse Series, and my Third Book from this author. This book is part of a series and for a better reading experience I defiantly recommend reading book 2 first for an even better understanding of this incredible series.

Forbidden Bonds continues right after the events that occur in Blood Laws but this time we follow and get to know more of the characters Tom & Amelia, I loved this book just as much as the first, and truly cannot pick which two characte
Anna Hirsch
Aug 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Forbidden Bonds by Lexi C. Foss
4 Stars

I loved this book! Lexi C. Foss did an excellent job writing book two in the Immortal Curse series. I sat revited from page one. I couldn’t put the book down. As much as I enjoyed book one, I loved this one even more. In Blood Laws, Tom was a jerk. I didn’t like him very much. Yet in this one, I was cheering for him all the way. You find out more of his background and understand why he is the way he is. There is such a growth in his character, it was a plea
Debi
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Forbidden Bonds (Immortal Curse Series Book 2) by Lexi C. Foss

5 Stars

I fell in love with the first book of this series and couldn't wait to jump into this one, and I'm thrilled to say it was as good as the first. You really have to read these in order, I can't imagine starting with this one, there's too much in the first book leading to this one.

This one had me wrapped from page 1, I absolutely love all the characters in these books, and I love the fact that this author is carrying these stories
Heather B
Aug 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Forbidden Bonds is the 2nd book in the Immortal Curse series by Lexi C. Foss. This is a paranormal themed romance novel. The synopsis gives a small smidgeon of a glimpse into the story lurking within the pages of this book. However, it is definitely much more than that. From the first chapter, the author will pull you into the story and the elaborate events that are about to occur.

I previously read the first book of the Immortal Curse series, Blood Laws, which gripped my interest into this serie
Ashley
Aug 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another excellent addition to this series! I really enjoyed the fantasy elements in this story. Lexi C. Foss sure knows how to tell a story and get me invested! The characters are all sorts of fun. Some are assholes, but you just gotta love them. Great plot and great characters make for an excellent read!

I received an arc of this book and am voluntarily reviewing it.
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Lexi C. Foss is a quirky IT girl who loves to travel and write about sexy alpha males. She lives in Atlanta, Georgia with her husband and their furry children. She's addicted to swimming, romance novels, and coffee, and can be found on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
More about Lexi C. Foss...

Immortal Curse (5 books)
  • Blood Laws (Immortal Curse, #1)
  • Blood Heart (Immortal Curse, #3)
  • Angel Bonds (Immortal Curse, #4)
  • Blood Seeker (Immortal Curse, #5)