Start by marking “The Devil's Dawg Pound Annie Buff” as Want to Read:
The Devil's Dawg Pound Annie Buff

The Devil's Dawg Pound Annie Buff

(The Devils Dawg Pound #1)

He loved her from the first moment he saw her, but she belonged to another man...one of his brothers. So she could never be his!!

Pretty Boy/Darius

My woman has heart of gold anyone can see. She's as delicate as a flower yet tough as nails. And when I talk to her she makes me want to tell her all my secrets and bear my soul, without ever asking me any questions, so she can
Published May 31st 2017 by Annie Buff

To ask other readers questions about The Devil's Dawg Pound Annie Buff, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Devil's Dawg Pound Annie Buff

Start your review of The Devil's Dawg Pound Annie Buff
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
Didn’t really like this one

The premise was good but the writing seemed to jump around a bit too much for me. It didn’t seem realistic. Also pretty boy was such a bad boy, but then ended up being quite a softy when he fell in love. Poppy was so strong she could have handled a rougher guy. She didn’t need such a softie. So I didn’t quite get that.

Blog|Goodreads|Facebook|Instagram|Twitter|BookBub
Michele
May 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Annie Buff has done a spectatular job with this book. This is book one of her new series. It is fantastic! The book is well written. The characters are complex and unexpected. The images play like a movie in my head as I read. Yhe details are riviting. The main characters are Pretty Boy and Poppy. Pretty Boy has demons and Poppy's love quites them. Their story is heart wrenching good. Their pasts have definetly shaped their current lives. There is lots of action, twists and turns, surprises and ...more
Romaine Heart
May 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book gripped me from the very beginning. A beautifully written love story of two lost souls from bad childhood experiences finding each other.
Pretty Boy McCoy aka Darius is a security officer for the Dawg Pound MC. He was tortured and sodomized as a child by his father and his friends. He fell inlove with Poppy at first sight but she belongs to another Brother in the MC and is pregnant with his child..
Poppy is truly a strong biker girl. She doesn't let things in the club bother her or que
J.A. Lafrance
May 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This books brings a whole new light to believing.
From Pretty Boy stepping up to the worst when things go wrong, you will not want to put this book down.
Add it to your must reads and make sure Annie Buff is on your one click list.
Treena Ross - Rockstar Book Muse
May 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: MC Biker Romance Readers
4.5 STARS

This is a fabulous book well written and had me at hello. Even though some of the characters are from previous books you can read this one with no issues as the author provided enough backstory that you are not lost. This is also the first book in this series and I look forward to many more.

Darius has had a rough life been tortured since his childhood, Poppy same type of hardships. Darius AKA Pretty Boy loves being part of the MC club with his brothers. Poppy belonged to someone else an
Lynne Garlick
May 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book in a new series by this author and tells the story of Pretty Boy/Darius........from the first introduction my heart went out to this man.......a tortured soul who has experienced such trauma that has shaped his life.......then he meets Poppy. He believes he doesn't deserve her but he underestimates her strength and belief in him......she is the light to his dark.......his safe haven....his port in a storm.....and he will stop at nothing to keep her safe.
Be prepared for som
Tammy L
May 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Devil's Dawg Pound by Annie Buff

Another job well done Annie Buff, you have made it on the list of my authors that I must read each and every book you release. I started reading this book on Sunday morning while having coffee…I totally forgot about my coffee & the next thing I knew it was noon. The book gripped me right from page one & I kept reading until I was finished. “I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.”
Kim  Brewing
Dec 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really liked this one! My favorite so far

Sometimes you just need someone to accept and love you for who/what you are. Pretty Boy has had a thing for Poppy for awhile...but she was with another, so he became her friend. He wanted more but respected her and his club. When the chance came that he could let his feelings be known, he jumped at it not knowing how much his life would change.

I loved watching Pretty Boy grow as a man and partner. Poppy was perfect for him. She knew when to push and whe
E.A.
May 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was my first time reading any of Ms. Buff's work and I was really impressed. This book is the first book in hopefully what is a new series. There was also some crossover of characters from her Devil's Aspotles MC series.

It is the story of Darius Ryker "Pretty Boy" Monaghan and Penelope Ann "Poppy" Robinson and their struggle to be together and have a family together without interference from her ex. Pretty Boy's president and friends come to their aid and help them start their life togethe
rhonda
Nov 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
It was a quick read . I was ok with the gore it's a biker book . I love that it was duel POV . ...more
Coco.V
Apr 23, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (4/23/2019)! 🎁
Karen
Oct 09, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
I couldn't finish book but I think it just got too violent. I think author meant well with Pretty boy but I just couldn't stand the violence. ...more
Mistress Kiabell
I couldn’t finish it

The story moves way too fast. The movement from one setting to the next is just too abrupt. And the POV is not working with the flow of events.
Kari Hansen
May 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Pretty Boy McCoy (Darius) survived a horrible childhood at the hands of his father but has found a place to call home with the Dawg Pound MC. It was love at first sight when he met Poppy however she was pregnant by another brother, Snowman. When Poppy becomes free and now he will do whatever is necessary to claim her and the baby as his.

This is a wonderful story of two people who belong together and I liked how the brothers banded together. Poppy is the happy and calming influence that allows Pr
Pat
May 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Annie Buff has done it again with "The Devils Dawg Pound", Annie has a style of writing that just makes the reader feel that they are right beside the characters going through whatever the characters are feeling at that moment. I absolutely loved Pretty Boy and Poppy's story as it unfolded letting the reader in on how Pretty Boy became the man he was and the potential of the man he could become with Poppy by his side! This book is my favorite so far by Annie and I cannot wait to read her next ma ...more
Pat
May 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Penny Leidecker
Jul 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the first book I've read by Annie Buff, but it definitely won't be the last. I loved Darius and Poppy's story. He doesn't think he will ever have a real relationship with a woman, after his horrific childhood. He falls for her the second he sees her. She is with Micheal (Snowman) and they do become friends. When he gets the text that they are split up, his heart soars. He is going to try to make her his. No spoilers, so one-click this beautifully written story and see what happens. You w ...more
Linda
This is Book 1 in the Devil’s Dawg MC series. Pretty boy grew up in about the worse childhood you could imagine. He was tortured and raped by his father’s friends. When he grew up, he joined the Dawg Pound MC and there he met Poppy. They became friends but he had more to hide than just his horrifying childhood. Can she handle his past and what he does now? Plus she’s already with one of his club brothers. What happens next is not what we expect. This is another fantastic MC book! I think Annie B ...more
Gucci 35
May 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Yes Yes Yes

Absolutely loved this story. Pretty Boy aka Darius is one sexy beast and Poppy is one strong female character. This story will make you fell all the emotions but it has triggers. Pretty Boy's story is far from Pretty its heartbreaking. Buff leaves nothing to the imagination when it comes to Pretty Boys past, she puts it all out there. The Devil's Dawg Pound is a good spin off from DAMC. Happy Reading!!!
Bookbytch5 janet Gray
May 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another great book from Annie. had me griped from the first page and could put it down till i finished it. there is some twists and turns for the characters. A must read, s if you want to no what happens between all of them if there is a HEA you just have tot grab a copy to find out. I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy
Kathy
May 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Totally in love with Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy had a past that nightmares and horror stories are made of. I absolutely loved this book. Seeing Pretty Boy grow and talk to Poppy about his past was heartbreaking. Poppy was just what he needed, even if he didn't think he deserved her. Annie Buff has done a fantastic job with this book. I can't wait to see who she gives us next.
Chrissi
Jun 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Pretty boy has lived a life full of darkness and pain.
Poppy is the light that helps keep the darkness at bay.
When his "light" is threatened, Pretty boy will stop at nothing to protect what is his, and believe me she is his.
I loved this book!!
I voluntarily read an advanced readers copy of this book
Kim Richards
Sep 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good Story

I really enjoyed this story. I was pulled into the story right from the beginning and stayed there until the end.
There are twists, turns and surprises throughout the book, some of the surprises you won't see coming, but oh boy are they good.
I am really looking forward to reading the next book to this one.
Well worth reading.
Lena
Jun 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
It's my first book from this author. The story was really good and the character well described. Made me want to get to know some of them a little bit more.

I voluntarily reviewd an Advance Reader Copy of this book
Susan Curtis
Dec 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
🔥😍🔥 Loved it

Love MC romance books and this one fit the bill. Be prepared to hear about the horrific child abuse that Pretty Boy had to endure. Loved the chemistry between Poppy and Pretty Boy. Totally recommend it 🔥😍🔥
Adrienne Carrieri
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
Wow.....

As I read this and the others I truly feel like I’m there with them. Going through what they are, being apart of what they have become, family! I love the detail in this and everyone of the previous MC books! Seriously just can’t get enough!!!
Shannon
Feb 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

Way to start!! He thinks he's damaged beyond repairing she is the key and she has been just trudging through until him!! Action packed and love filled!! Raw honest and brutal but epic love story!
Ashley Morris
Very cool book

I love this story. Pretty boy was so messed up but the love of a woman does wonderful things! I'm so glad he found love. His tortured soul needed Poppy and she definitely didn't fail him. A great quick read!
Michelle   Thomas PA
Great read

Keep you read from page one. Highly recommended MC book. This is a great series. Can't wait for next one.
Amanda Kimberley
Oct 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyable read! Loved the Pretty Boy character! It was fun watching him develop throughout the story!

• Ravage (Untamed Sons MC, #1)
  • Bound by Consequences (Ravage MC Bound, #7)
  • Wilder (Storm MC, #9)
  • Bound by Redemption (Ravage MC Bound #8)
  • Kings of Mayhem (Kings of Mayhem MC, #1)
  • Beast Comes Home (Devil's Blaze MC, #7)
  • Tucker (Texas Kings MC #7)
  • Spyder's Bite (Warpath MC, #1)
  • Ice (Regulators MC, #1)
  • Loving Lo (Devil's Knights, #1)
  • Kiwi (The Kings of Retribution MC, Louisiana Chapter #4)
  • Follow the Honey (Sweet & Dirty #4)
  • Scrap (Steel Bones Motorcycle Club, #3)
  • Angus (Conner Brothers Construction #2)
  • Undeniably Yours (Vicious Snakes MC Book 2)
  • Redeemed (Devil's Riot MC #4-6)
  • Atone (The Disciples #2)
  • Mace (Conner Brothers Construction #3)

The Devils Dawg Pound (2 books)
  • Sight Unseen (The Devils Dawg Pound #2)