Start by marking “Shameful (Shameless, #2)” as Want to Read:
Shameful (Shameless, #2)

Shameful

(Shameless #2)

I am the thing that goes bump in the night. I am a liar, a protector...a killer...I am Noah Blake.

And now that she knows my secret, she hates me.

The guilt and shame I carry around is bad enough...But seeing the distrust in her eyes, that will kill me before my enemies do…

Noah’s Cliffhanger Warning:
Ladies, I know you want to see the full package. But I have to tease yo
Published June 5th 2017 by Malone Squared

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description

descriptionThis cover is OK. A little generic in my opinion but I can picture the model as Noah. It's got good composition and unique title work as well. Similar to book one so good unity through the trilogy so far.description

descriptionBook two picks up right where book one left us hanging. Some truths have been exposed, and Lucia is struggling to come to terms with everything. Noah remains his tortured self but knows if he and Lucia are to have a chance he is going to have to let her see all his demons.

I enjoyed this one a sm
Kathleen R.
Jun 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Title: Shameful
Author: M. Malone & Nana Malone

4 unexpected stars

This series was my first from M. Malone and Nana Malone. I don't think i expected it to be what it was. Honestly, i thought it would be a story about an alpha man (which it was) and a strong woman (that too) who hate one another but can't fight their attraction any longer, having to go through the biggest of obstacles of their lives, making it more of a dark romance than anything else.

4.5 sexy dreams

What i didn't expect
Karin
Jun 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved Shameful even more than Shameless and now I need book 3 pronto! This story starts off right where Shameless ended with Lucia remembering what happened the night her brother was murdered and to say it puts her into a tailspin would be a understatement.

After Lucia memories returns everything just gets so much more complicated for her, she genuinely doesn't know who she trust anymore. Only problem is she has to trust someone cause she's not safe!
Noah was really trying in this book to be Luc
Jun 03, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars

Noah's cliffhanger warning says it all.

After the first book, Noah and Lucia are on the outs. Secrets have been revealed and he is not her favorite person, both for his actions and the lies he told for years by not telling her what happened.

Spoilers are all over the place on this one too, and it is clear the authors know this too, as there is not a lot of info in the blurb and there is a good reason for that.

The book held my attention and in this one, I was a little more able to relate
KnottyGirl Reviews
Jun 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shameful is the second book in the Shameless trilogy and it takes up a few weeks after book one. I’ll start this off the way I started off my review of book one, and that is if you don’t like cliffies, this probably isn’t the series for you. However, the books do release within a fairly quick time apart from each other, so the wait isn’t too horrible.

I’m not going to tell you too much here, because there are lots of spoilers that I could end up giving away, but Lucia and Noah are back together a
Latochia Bell
May 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG! They really did this to me!!!

First be warned... This is a cliffhanger & you need to read book 1 first! Just know that if you HATE to wait for the ending, you will be pulling your hair out over this series!!! And be ready for TWISTS that you don't know whether to scream or cry about!!!

Noah Blake is the man you want to strangle for being in your business and the one you want to love because he is just hiding the heart that he doesn't realize he has! Noah is good at everything he does bu
Cheryl O'Harney (The Book Whisperer)
*This book was reviewed for Summer's Eve Reads*

Title: Shameful
Author: Nana Malone
Genre: Suspense
Rating: 4/5

I was enraptured by this book it was overloaded with sass, charm, lust and sexual tension as well as being packed with mystery, suspense, twists and turns, secrets, surprises and there were elements of danger and that's what made Shameful one captivating read.

There's peaks into the past, questions answered only for more to be asked.

There's lots going on in this book a great storyline with
Sheena
May 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Exciting and suspenseful....

The second book, in this addictive, suspenseful trilogy, starts virtually at the same place the last ended.. Lucia's life is in danger and Noah continues to protect and care for her despite her animosity following the revelations from the last book...

What a gripping story....all the characters are wonderfully described with depth and complexity...Noah is swoon-worthy... he is overprotective and downright possessive but also clearly in love with Lucia despite her justi
Hilda
Aug 07, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
DNF...I am sorry I bought all 3 books together. Just not my cup of Java.
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)
OMG, Shameful is even better than Shameless! It's got more surprises and twists and turns, more steam, and more emotions roiling around. And damn, that cliffy?! Even more of a nail biting shock than the one in Shameless.

Lucia and Noah have finally come out and admitted their feelings to each other and their relationship is able to come out into the open. Lucia had to fight like hell to get them to that point, though. After she got over the revelation from Shameless, she realized she couldn't be
Tiffany Readz
May 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Better Than the First!!

Okay, now we've got a story! While I was a tad bored with the first book in this series, Shameful kicks things up a notch and it made a huge difference. Not only do we learn more about Lucia's brother and what happened with him, Noah becomes more of a human instead of a robot. This review may contain spoilers for book one, Shameless and will be vague to protect the storylines.

"No. I don't want to hear about how you are protecting me. Blah, blah, blah. The same old song and
Yvonne Daniels
Jun 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Yvonne by: Angie Ramsey/ M.Malone / NaNa Malone
Shameful (The Shameless Trilogy Book 2) Kindle Edition
by M. Malone , Nana Malone
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
What a phenomenal story. It kept me glued to my Reader. This is the second book in the trilogy but the third book in series if you include the prequel. Believe me you will want to devour them all. This is one of those books that you will want to take your time to get to know the characters as much as you can. The characters are exhilarating, sensational, fantastic, and smoking HOT! The dialogue is exciting, lov
*Dee's Reading Time Matters
When noteworthy authors write trilogies and give the readers less wait time, we tend to become avid fans. So to M. Malone and Nana Malone, I salute you on this as well as making book two a gripping and suspenseful ride with book 1, "Shameless"!

"Shameful" picks up where "Shameless" ended and the dreaded secrets are out on who killed Lucia's brother, Rafe as well as Noah's former profession as an assassin. Now can Lucia forgive her devoted protector and more and they move forward to their happy en
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
Take the weekend and read all three . . . the are even better together.

Wooooh. Woooow. Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhat.

This was on of those reads that you must take the time to get to know all you can as you go along. You need to start with the prequel. Then move on to the first, Shamless. Then step up to the plate and devour Shameful. This was all I could have anticipated and then some. I was wowed. I got what I expect from two dynamic authors on their own but together they set it all up for more excitemen
Shelly's Book Corner
May 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: lourdes-reviews
The story continues with Noah and Lucia and their very complicated relationship. As Lucia is slowly finding out more pieces from the day Rafe was killed, Noah’s secrets are coming to surface and he’ll find himself forced to tell her things he never wanted to share.
Lucia will go back looking for answers about her brother, who he really was and the things he was hiding from them and Noah will learn things he hasn’t been aware of that will bring an even bigger edge to the story.
With the constant th
Jo
Jun 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ugh! They've done it again. Another cliffhanger. But at least we don't have too long to wait until Unashamed is released. Because this was no more than an amuse-bouche of a novella. You know what I mean - just too small to fill you up.
That was my only real issue with this installment - it felt like a filler with the only real thing forcing this to be a trilogy being the way this one ended.

That said, there was a reasonable amount packed into these pages - Noah and Lucia have a lot to work through
Tina Todd shobe
Shameful is book 2 in the Shameless Trilogy

Book 1, Shameless, ended with Lucia recognizing her brother, Rafe's killer and this book takes off from there.

Noah, who was best friends with Rafe, has always protected Lucia. He now runs his own security company. He learns that there is a hit out on Lucia and he and his team do everything in their power to protect her.

As they story goes along Noah and Lucia give into their attraction. Sometimes forgetting their surroundings with a hilarious unwanted au
Shannon
Jun 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
These are my Happily Ever After Novel Thoughts...

Noah and Lucia are back and the danger is increasing.

I love how broken yet perfect for each other these two are. Even though they have their differences of beliefs, they still have the same end goal.

The more they fight, the more they are drawn to each other and with Lucia's life in danger, Noah can't afford to be second guessing himself with her safety.

Things buried in the past don't always stay there, even if you think it's dead and buried. Wh
Linda Ketter
May 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Holy crapola. I didn't think it was possible to shock me after the ending to Shameless, but they did it again. Is it possible that he's alive? Or is her mind playing tricks on her?

This is so not typical of either of these ladies. The suspense just makes me tingle. There are so many possibilities that I can't fathom which way they will take the story. I need these ladies on speed dial so I can pose all of my questions and see how they react, since I know they won't tell me what will happen.

Is he
Felice Foster
May 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
You have got to be Sh*****g me! That's what I said when I finished Shameful, the 2nd book in the Shameless trilogy. OMG, the ending is a real cliff hanger!

This book picks up a few weeks after Shameless ends. Lucia is coming to terms with what she's remembered about her brother's murder and Noah's role in her life. Secrets are slowly coming to the surface and the danger is getting closer.

This is a fast read and never lets down on the drama. The secondary characters are involved in the storyline
Bette Hansen
Jun 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh man, this author is trying to kill me!! This is book two of the trilogy and it picks up exactly where Shameless left us. Now that Lucia's memories of the night her brother was killed have come back she wants nothing more to do with Noah. Problem is he can't stay away and most importantly she's not safe. Noah will do anything to protect her whether she forgives him or not. The action really picks up in this one and this cliffhanger leave you gasping.

Just a note, these are not standalone books.
Toni
May 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Yay! Can't believe I'm reading this. Tho we didn't have to wait long 😁

Chapter 1 really starts with a bang. Lucia has some very dangerous people after her and Noah (after Lucia finding out what he did) is trying to protect her!

There is so much to this book and has your feelings going threw jump after jump.

Great plot to the story and as with the first book is very well written.

Another horrible cliffhanger 😒 lol I can't wait for this final one

Excited!
Isha Coleman
May 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads
The draw of Noah Blake is he's flawed. He struggles with his past, his future and his heart like everyone else. He's just better at hiding it. That is why I am quickly becoming enamored with this character. Getting caught up is easy. Waiting for what happens next? Not so much. Shameful is an exciting addition to a mouthwatering series.
Deb Le
Jun 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was given an ARC in exchange for an honest review. I've already read the first volume in the trilogy which I loved, and found the second volume even better. Twists, turns, suspense, surprises, lot's of passion, great story telling and fabulous character building.
Angel Joy
May 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This series is great! At the end of this one I was thinking WTH, can't wait to read the next one!
MM Laberge
Jun 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
#review #shameful
Nana Malone
Minx Malone

Intense? Yeah, you could say so.
Triggers to keep you hanging!?
Damn holy motherf.... right.
FFS, I DID want to trow my Kindle out the window, just like the authors warned (**coughing** mocked) me at the beginning.
I wanted to do just like Lucia.
Kill Nana and Minx, reanimate them and then kill them again!
You know, when a Series is THAT good (I'm stealing one reply of the book the authors will know WHY).
They are responsable for my unstable of mind right n
Jennifer G
May 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
The suspense of the Shameless series may overwhelm me. This review contains spoilers from Shameless. Book 2 picks up weeks after Shameless ended.

Lucia is angry, confused, hurt after remembering that Noah was the man who shot her brother. It doesn't help that he's not willing to explain what happened after all of these years. Even worse than that is the fact that she still loves him and wants him. Her emotions are a mess. Noah is devastated; he feels that he had everything he's ever wanted for a
Anita Powers
This book started off after she found out the truth about Noah and her brother but we still don't find out why this happened between the two, instead it starts with her at the fashion show with her on the edge with everyone, agitated with everything. I felt so sorry for them both, she thinks "It was confusing to love and hate him at the same time but it was simply too ingrained in her to think of him as a protector to turn it off now. She was in a constant battle not to reach out to Noah, not to ...more
Mary Clark
Jun 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When Lucia discovers Noah’s secret, the memories she has kept buried in her mind come crashing back. The man she loves has betrayed her and then lied about it for years; she should hate him, but even knowing what he has done, she still loves him. But the lies, so many lies and now her life is in danger; from who or what, no one seems to know. Noah is reminded of what he is, who he is and there is no changing that now; all he can do is try and keep Lucia safe, but she continues to be a distractio ...more
  • Only By His Touch (Only, #1)
  • The Engagement Game (How to Marry a Billionaire, #1)
  • Resurrecting Charlie's Girl
  • Hit to Live ~ The Finale (HiT, #3)
  • Love in Plain Sight (The Donovans, #4)
  • Complicated Creatures: Part Two: Hell or High Water
  • Arrogant (New York Heirs, #1)
  • All Due Respect
  • Admissions of Guilt
  • A Weekend Temptation
  • Contingent (Consensual, #3)
  • Game of Shadows (Game of Shadows #1)
  • Visiting Paradise
  • The Outmate
  • Second Harmony
  • Sweet Endeavors
  • By Hook or By Crook
  • Obsessed
NEW YORK TIMES & USA TODAY Bestselling author M. Malone lives in the Washington, DC metro area with her three favorite guys, her husband and their two sons. She likes dramatic opera music, staid old men wearing suspenders, claw-foot bathtubs and unexpected surprises.

The thing she likes best is getting to make up stuff for a living.

-JOIN MY MAILING LIST HERE - http://www.mmalonebooks.com/newsle

Shameless (4 books)
  • Shameless (Shameless, #1)
  • Unashamed (Shameless, #3)
  • A Shameless Bonus (Shameless, #4)
“Maybe this was his penance for his sins, having the woman he loved right under his nose but still out of reach.” 0 likes