Start by marking “Until the Sun Sets (The Graysons, #3)” as Want to Read:
Until the Sun Sets (The Graysons, #3)

Until the Sun Sets

(The Graysons #3)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  47 ratings  ·  30 reviews
Two best friends at a destination wedding in Mexico are forced into a fake relationship; but when one kiss turns into a week-long fling, could this change everything?

Dean Grayson doesn't do commitment. So when his cousin asks Dean to bring a date to his wedding in Mexico, he asks his best friend, Carly Jensen, to come with him. After a recent break up, Carly’s feeling like
Published July 11th 2017 by St. Martin's Swerve

To ask other readers questions about Until the Sun Sets, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Until the Sun Sets

really liked it 4.00  ·

Claire Robinson
Jul 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: smp, shit-hot-series
4.5 - "Sometimes the best things in life happen in the most unexpected ways..." Stars!

The third book in the Graysons series takes a step away from its predecessors in that it’s set in Mexico, and not around Christmas.

Dean Grayson is cousin to Luke and Matt, the twin brothers the previous novellas were about. This is basically your man-whore comes good type of scenario with a side of friends-to-lovers to keep things moving along, and I really enjoyed it. Which in itself wasn’t a surprise as the
Jen
3.5 Right Under Your Nose Stars

Dean and Carly have been friends and co-workers for a few years and, on the surface, things are great. Dean does his best to fall into bed with any and all attractive women that come his way, while Carly pines away for Dean who never seems to really notice her as a woman. You know, in that way.

When Dean’s cousin not so subtly suggests he bring a date to a destination wedding in Mexico because Dean’s family fears his wandering penis may get him into trouble with th
Carrie
Jun 26, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: netgalley
Dean Grayson is one of those men that every girl's mother warned them about, a bit of a player and known for his commitment issues. When Dean's cousin asks him to see if he can bring a date to his upcoming wedding in Mexico so he won't be tempted by his fiancee's friends and family and cause drama Dean questions his dating choices.

Carly Jensen works for Dean at his bar and while she thinks Dean is on the good looking side she knows of his reputation and wouldn't want to ruin their friendship an
Karlita | Tale Out Loud
Emotionally available? Questionable. Able to commit? Inconceivable.

Dean Grayson is a thirty-year-old fuck-up-drama-magnet-manwhore who have a reputation of sleeping with different women but never gone in to a serious relationship. He was asked by his cousin, Luke, to bring a date in Mexico for his wedding to avoid the unnecessary drama of him sleeping around with several someones. For the fear of what his relatives will tell about him, Dean asked Carly, one of his employees at The Tipsy Baso
Jasprit
Jul 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
I’d never heard of Wyatt’s books until a blogger recently bought Until the Sun Sets to my attention. Fake relationships that develop into something more deep and meaningful have always been a favourite trope of mine. More so when done well and Wyatt did an incredible job of Carly and Dean’s relationship, I’m shocked as this book was only over a 100 pages, but the chemistry coming off these pages had me completely swooning.

Dean has the reputation of being a player, so much that his cousin suggest
Ann Lorz
Reviewed for Romancing the Readers Blog:

I really loved the first two books in the Graysons series, and because of that I couldn't wait for this one. Because of how much I loved those others I really thought that from the first page I'd love this one too.

It's didn't happen.

I'm not saying I didn't like it because after a chapter or two I did start to get into it. I think my biggest issue was how Dean's cousin wanted him to bring a date just because he coul
Danielle Gypsy Soul
Until the Sun Sets is the 3rd book in The Graysons by Tara Wyatt but can easily be read as a stand alone book. This was a short but fun and entertaining book with likable characters and a hot yet sweet friends to lovers romance.

When we first meet Dean I wasn't sure about him (I mean a guy who's family asks him to bring a date so he doesn't seduce the bridesmaids isn't exactly a guy anyone would want to get involved with). But having him take his good friend Carly works well since they have an es
Ginger at GReadsBooks.com
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was unexpectedly hot & delicious. I love a romance trope that's based on a "fake relationship" & this one was even more fun because the two main characters happen to be best friends, too.

The story takes place on the beaches of Mexico, as they're attending a wedding. What begins as a little game of pretend, soon morphs into something so much deeper. For a quick read, this novella still packed a depth of emotional characters & an interesting storyline. I didn't feel rushed, or sw
Saly
Promiscuous hero & his friend fake a relationship but of course fall in bed. The heroine just going by his word that he was clean and agreeing to not use protection didn't sit right with me, given his sexual history.
ItaPixie
Jun 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley, 4-stars

Until The Sun Sets is the third novella in The Graysons series, it was a new quick and enjoyable read for me.

Carlie is Dean's employee, they worked together for two years and became friends at the same time, so when Dean has to fly to Mexico for his cousin's wedding and needs a partner to prove he isn't a playboy the best solution is to ask her to go with him.

I loved to read Carlie and Dean journey and the developping of their relationship,even if this was a short novella I closed this book fee

Bingeworthy
Jun 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
I'm a huge fan of Ms. Wyatt and I've really enjoyed The Graysons series.
Dean and Carly's novella is a perfect summer by the pool read.
Short, sweet and HOT!
Lani
Jul 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Dean is a bit of a man whore. So when his cousin decides to get married in a Mexico, they're understandably concerned about him causing trouble with the bridesmaids. To keep him in check, they ask him to not only behave, but to bring a date.

Carly and Dean have worked together for a long time and are firmly in the friend zone. A week hanging out in Mexico with her friend sounds like a good time, so she agrees to be Dean's date for the wedding.

But to Carly's horror, one of the wedding guests is
Adria's Musings and Reviews
Aug 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Originally posted on Adria's Musings and Reviews (Blog post MAY have additional content such as playlists, interviews, giveaways, etc).
* A copy of this book was and provided by the publisher via NetGalleyfor the purpose of an honest review. All conclusions are my own responsibility and I was not compensated for this review.

What’s it About? Dean needs a date to his cousin’s wedding in Mexico. Not because he’s afraid to go alone but because his cousin doesn’t want him causing trouble with any of t
Eva
Jul 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
the third grayson novella, until the sun sets, focuses on dean grayson, cousin to luke and matt and playboy extraordinaire. when luke requests that he bring a date to his and callie's upcoming wedding because they want to avoid drama with single bridesmaids, dean is horrified to realize that he's developed a reputation.

it's not that he's kept his exploits a secret. but he also can control himself. at least he's pretty sure he can control himself. but it's so insulting that he cousins think he ca
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)

Until the Sun Sets by Tara Wyatt was a great and sexy quick read. This novella is about best friends, a destination wedding and a fake relationship for a short time. Easy enough, right?

Dean Grayson does not do relationships. Commitments are not for him. If thigs get too real, his fear strangles him and he walks away. So instead he keeps things light with no commitment. The only problem? When his cousin asks him to bring a date to his wedding so he does not get distracted. Who should he
Jul 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Tara Wyatt's third novella in her Graysons series, Until the Sun Sets, was the perfect mix of humor and thoughtful. Well paced with a great friendship to romance build up the investment into this couple's outcome only intensified as they worked through their stumbling blocks. Dean and Carly complimented each other as only true friends can and the sexual tension that existed between them once recognized gave the tropic setting the story took place in more then a little bit of competition on the h ...more
Pam
Jul 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a great friends to lovers story. Dean & Carly are friends & boss/employee. Carly has tended bar for Dean since he took over the bar from his father. Dean has a tendency to date every attractive woman he meets & while Carly is attracted to him, she knows that would be the end of their friendship.

Dean had to learn the benefits of taking a risk. Yes, he could be hurt but his life is extremely superficial the way he is going. Carly has to gain confidence in herself & her car
Stephanie Rollins
Sep 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
What is it like to fall in love with your best friend only to have him throw it all away? Let me tell you that it sucks. Carly lays it all out for him. She become very vulnerable. Then, he breaks her heart. Of course, this is after they have already had sex.

Will Dean realize what a fool he is? Will he quit being so scared and start a relationship with her?

From the beginning, it is clear where this book is leading. That does not keep it from being enjoyable. This is a breezy novella that is a ple
Celine
Jul 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
I happened to win this novella in a giveaway and I'm glad I did. I love both the fake relationship and friends to lovers tropes and this story was a good example of both. Carly and Dean had great chemistry plus there's lots of fun banter that made this a light, enjoyable read. Dean is Carly's boss which may turn some readers off, but their relationship is clearly consensual and takes place mainly outside the workplace. I also liked the supporting characters some of whom were featured in other no ...more
Kim Vanravenswaay
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is my favorite kind of book. The kind where friends become something more and then wonder how they did not know it would be that good. Makes me smile every time.
Dean is a confirmed bachelor, they are the ones that fall the hardest. Once they wake up to what's in front of them that is. Where Carly can't wait to find that forever man.
While Until the Sun Sets, is a novella it leaves nothing out.
Bette Hansen
Jul 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
An excellent fun quick read. A friends to lovers story that made me laugh, swoon, and sigh.

Dean Grayson can't believe it when his cousin asks him to bring someone with him to the destination wedding the family is attending. Why? To keep Dean's hound dog ways to a minimum. To comply he asks his best friend Carly Jensen along. Nothing safer than your best friend, right??

I highly recommend this one.
Mel
Jun 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Short, best friends to lovers novella. I liked the set up a lot but I always think novellas are hard sometimes because it's really hard to fit a plot and decent character development in the space allowed. I feel like we could have used more backstory with both Carly and Dean. Otherwise, it was a fun, short read, perfect for the beach!
Liz
Jul 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A great quick read! I loved the story and the characters. Friends-to-lovers, a destination wedding and a fake relationship. Nothing can go wrong, right?

Sweet and sexy novella.

4.5 stars.

Happy reading!
Tami
Jun 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley, wyatt-tara
3.5

Best friends to lovers. Manwhore makes good.

Glenda Bettin
Aug 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
good book but sure like a epilogue!!!
Jin
Jun 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017, netgalley
Thanks to Netgalley and St. Martin’s Swerve for ARC in exchange for honest review.

Third Novella of Grayson family.
Dean aka man whore to his family and his friends needs to have a date to his cousin Luke’s (first book) wedding. His cousin and his fiancee worried Dean will date too many in their party to make this wedding comfortable for them. So Dean promised them to bring a date if he can find one soon.
Carly has been working as a bartender at Dean’s bar and part time comedian. When Dean offer
Alex (HEABookNerd)
Series: The Graysons #3
Rating: 3 stars - it was good

She knew what she wanted. And she was starting to let herself hope that Dean wanted the same thing.

A quick, but enjoyable read overall. The fake relationship! I love this trope, so I was happy to see it being used here. I would have liked a little more time spent pretending before things got real, as I always enjoy the tension that creates, but this is also a shorter book, so I get why the author doens’t want to waste time.

Dean’s turning poin
Samantha Bilodeau
Apr 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
These two were so fun together and had fantastic chemistry! I didn't want it to end! Perfect pacing. steamy romance with a fantastic balance, and truly fun laugh-outloud humor.

4 Stars
4 Heat
Isha Coleman
Jul 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
The topsy - turvy ride of love plays out in this flirty friends to lovers read. Until the Sun Sets, morphs from fun in the sun to some steamy summer nights. Tara Wyatt makes sure to never lose her sense of humor as she tempts readers with some summer lovin'. Carly and Dean make a commonplace scenario feel brand new. It's obvious what happens next, but it's well worth the replay.
Marran
Jan 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was the best so far.... Very cut, fun and charming story with quite a lot of heat...
Tara Wyatt is a contemporary romance and romantic suspense author. Known for her humor and steamy love scenes, Tara's writing has won several awards, including the Golden Quill Award and the Booksellers' Best Award. In addition, she is a 2018 RITA® Finalist for her novella, Until the Sun Sets.

Tara has been writing since 2013, and her first book, Necessary Risk, was published in 2016. Since then, s

The Graysons (3 books)
  • When Snowflakes Fall (The Graysons, #1)
  • Like Fresh Fallen Snow (The Graysons, #2)