Start by marking “This is the End, Baby (War & Peace, #7)” as Want to Read:
This is the End, Baby (War & Peace, #7)

This is the End, Baby

(War & Peace #6.5)

***This is the seventh and final book in the series. First six books must be read in order to fully understand this story line. THIS STORY IS A NOVELLA AND SHORTER THAN THE REST.***

They say the king is the most powerful piece on the board.
However, they haven’t met me.
This queen knows all the rules. She plays the game better than him.
In my game, the queen can knock the
Published May 23rd 2017 by K. Webster

To ask other readers questions about This is the End, Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about This is the End, Baby

Start your review of This is the End, Baby (War & Peace, #7)
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FIVE STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

Under the moonlight with the wind kicking up her hair, I’m reminded of how much I love her. Hannah is my soulmate. My dark, dirty, hellion of a woman. It’s been quite the ride to get us to this point. I don’t want to lose her. Not now, not ever.

photo EndBaby6_zpslpukbx0w.jpg

To say that this series is beyond crazy, dark, and addictive as hell is simply an understatement. K. Webster has managed to end this series like a cherry on top of a decadently delicious chocolate
Jessica ❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥

I can’t believe it’s really over! K. Webster took us on a hell of a ride in this series, and I’m not ready to get off! This series is responsible for beginning my obsession with this author’s work and dark romance in general. I remember reading This is War, Baby and feeling like I had struck gold! The story was dark and twisted, but also beautiful. I think it’s fitting that I feel the same way about the last installment of the series.

I don’t want to give away any of the plot of this
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
I'm going to keep this brief because this story was short and I refuse to spoil this brilliant conclusion for the rest of you.

Albert Einstein stated that the definition of insanity is "doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." This is a quote I repeat often in my life to myself and those I love. It's the quote that rang true through my mind the entire time I read this book.

Darkness. Holy crap, this book was short and yet it was packed full of darkness. So much
Hulya Kara Yuksel
May 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Happy endings aren’t for villains…
But we fucking take them anyway.
This really is THE END, baby.

Whoa this was so fucking amazing!!! I'm gonna miss this crazy people a lot.... :D

Beatrice ~ Confessions of a Pinay Bookaholic
Trigger warning: This is a dark romance novella. It contains scenes such as violence, sex and profanity. It's not advisable for readers below 18 years old and who aren't into dark romance. This series isn't for everyone. Read at your own discretion.

OMFG. The psychotics Hannah and Gabe saved the best for last. Holy crap guys. Even if it's a novella, it's filled with "WTF" moments. It's gruesome and INSANE AT ITS FINEST. I paused for a minute or two on some scenes. I don't know who's more
Paige
4.5 "Checkmate" Stars

What an ending. Suspenseful. Dark. Brutal. Sexy. Hannah at her craziest. It ended the only way it could. The War & Peace series is one of the best I've read. K. Webster is a dark romance genius. And this series proves it.

ARC provided to A is for Alpha B is for Books for honest review.
Lillian ☁ Cloud 9 Books ☁
***** 4.5 Stars *****

Cannot be read as a standalone.

description

This is the End, Baby is the perfect ending for this crazy series.

It's mostly about Gabe and Hannah, but we still see all our favorite characters. As Ren and Brie are preparing for their wedding, Gabe must find a way to keep Hannah under control. If Gabe doesn't find a solution, Hannah could one day murder their children.

I didn't really care for Hannah in the previous books, but her insane qualities are something I enjoyed a lot in this
crni biser
Shelves: favorites
"Happy endings aren't for villains... But we fucking take them anyway. This really is The End, baby."

description description description
Melanie (mells_view)
 photo CD110868-0C6B-409E-91FD-C05F6EF85C2C_zpsau9akwf6.jpg
This one isn't for the faint of heart, baby.

Ahhh! This was such an absolutely amazing ending to the dark and twisted ride that is the War & Peace series! There were so many pay offs in this novella. Ah. It was just so damn good. It is pretty... bloody and detailed... haha. If you've made it this far in the series though, you'll be fine! K Webster wrapped this shit up, and she wrapped it up well. I'm so damn sad it's over, but what a way to go :)

If you've read books 1-6, then you need to
Betty Lankovits
Apr 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
****Up-fucking-date****

***ARC Provided for honest review***

Hurt. Hurt. Hurt. Love. Love. Love.

This is phenomenal, baby!
Oh, Gabe, my psycho, how I missed you?! I love you with all my heart. Forever.

*******
This is gonna hurt..

Is it May 23 yet???
Autumn Grey
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a great way to end this series! This novella ends this series with a bang, giving readers a glimpse into the lives of the characters we've met before in the previous books. I got sexy and hot, sweet, dark, swoon worthy, gritty, even some laugh-out-loud moments wrapped up in this little package.
This is REALLY the end, Baby. I absolutely LOVED it!

-S♡
Jul 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 Stars! This Is The End, Baby...
Priya
Jul 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This whole series was something else. It was so dark, intense, insane. I really loved first 2books and really liked rest of the books too.
This series was really twisted and unique.
Who knew you'd start to like the villain also. K Webster has that magic.
Wonderful end of wonderful series.
Must read all books by her.
Elaine
Sep 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Well what a surprise this series turned out to be. I do like a dark read once and a while and this had all the darkness possible but at the same time great dubious alphas and I loved the twist at the end.
BexLOVESBooks
May 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
AHHHH! Such a perfect ending to one of my favorite book series of ALL TIME! Seriously, every single book in this series, was more intense than the last. I have so much love for every single character in this crazy wild world.

This is the End, Baby gave me chills, the good kind, the creepy kind, the naughty kind. It had me laughing out loud one second, and cringing the next, in a way that ONLY K. Weber ever could. This woman spins chaotic bliss in the very best way possible.

There was totally
AnessaRenee Reviews
Apr 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is PERFECT, baby!!! There's nothing to say other than K Webster knows how to start a series and end a series. Seriously this is a short and sweet review. Read this series if you haven't!!! I fell in love with K Webster because of This is war, baby. If you like dark romance, twists and turns, getting your heart ripped out but put back together, if you want to find a whole new series to fall in love with than the peace and war series is definitely for you. And lucky you, you can binge read ...more
Paganalexandria
We finally get an ending to this insane series.
description
This one focuses on Gabe and Hannah, my favorite psycho love match.

The Good:
description

1. I've compared them to the Joker and Harley Quinn before, and that dynamic still holds in this installment.

2. Almost all the characters from the other books return too, so their storylines are updated also.

3. There is definitive resolution to some unresolved plot threads in other books.

4. This was short without feeling like a rushed wrap-up.

The Bad:
1. On one hand it
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
There are days when I absolutely, completely love Kristi ...like a maniac
There are days , she maddens me.
I can't pinpoint exactly ......
It's her way of putting twists and turns , enough to make my neck go *snap*
Just that her storytelling sometimes rubs me the wrong way !!
But then she writes a next book and I fall in love with her manic , twisted mind again.
This really IS the End , Baby...and I can't bear the thought that I'll never meet my crazy-ass characters again
Hannah Banana will never
Kim BookJunkie
I'm sooooo sad! It's really over! A powerful ending to an unforgettable series!!!
Page
Jun 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: k-webster
Insane. Totally insane...and I loved it. So happy to have had one last dose of crazy.
Jen
I am finally finished my dark journey through "the War & Peace" series!!! I literally devoured these 7 books in a very short period of time! I have been walking through my "real life" in a zombie-ish state because of the darn books! LOL!! As you can guess, I highly recommend this series to any reader who enjoys reading dark themed romance books. The "dark theme" is not to be taken lightly. These aren't "a little dark"; these are extremely dark, and are not for everyone. There is everything ...more
Pauline (Passionate About Books)
"When love is not madness, it is not love."-Pedro Calderon de la Barca
And so the "War And Peace" Saga ends with the character who inspired this entire series from Book One... Gabe. Messed up as he is, and we're talking Psycho Numero Uno, he is the driving force that makes this series so AWESOME! His greatest weakness... his psychotic wife Hannah, who loses all sight of humanity more often than not... even with the people she loves most. Unhinged and unstable she is a living, walking danger to
Misty Walker
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This series has been so incredibly epic that as I read the last few words, I had tears pricking my eyes. We began with Gabe and we end with Gabe. He is my all time favorite villain. Starting out as this cucumber wielding devil, it has been so exciting to watch him morph into this multi dimensional character that is so complex. His relationship with Hannah is so incredibly messed up in this beautifully dark way. The way he takes care of her and his family, albeit unconventional, is still so ...more
*~* Susie
May 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dont-judge-me, 2017, dark

Sneaky, sneaky, sneaky. She really had me going....LOL

I loved the ending to this series!

My one opinion/complaint (for what it's worth) regarding the series as a whole. I wonder if this would've been better split into two series. I had a hard time in the middle remembering the who the characters were and how they fit into the story. Perhaps the whole cartel part could've been another series. Although I know she is now doing a cartel spin-off, which is awesome, this series kinda went in a
Amina
May 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Hannah Bananas is back and wild as ever so is the Devil in disguise Gabe.... What an end to an amazing series........
Vanessa
Fucking AWESOME!!

Now excuse me while I go cry about this epic series being over...:'(
Laura Lee
May 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing

This is the End, Baby (War & Peace #6.5)
By: K. Webster
5 What an ending Stars!!!

When I saw, this was going to be ‘the last’ book in this series, I felt as though I was going to lose my most treasured family. It saddened me…after spending countless hours, muddling through some pretty messed up stuff!

Then I came to realize that without enjoying this series, where would I be today? I would be in line at the produce department looking at cucumbers in a totally different way… I would be
Sultan * Baby Mama Smut-a-teer*
May 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Welll shit, it's finally happened. The last book in this amazing series known as War and Peace. I'm so sad. In such a book funk since I finished, so bad that I had to cry to the fabulous Mrs. Webster today.

We were instructed not to give spoilers away in our review ( and for good reason) so I'm just going to comment about how amazing this series was and how everyone needs to read it. The books fly by or maybe it's cause I can't seem to ever put them down, that it seems that way. Regardless, now
Michelle Krystel
Oct 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have always depised Gabe for what he did to Baylee. Now he makes me even more mad because he's all upset Esteban raped his daughter Brie. He's a hypercrite he did the same thing. So why should he get a pass? And as for Hannah I can't stand her as well. She also is hypercrite once you read this last book you will see why. Both characters discuss me. As for rest I love war and Baylee, garbreilla and Ren, Vee and dieago.last but not least I belive Lucie and Calder should of had there story. Gonna ...more
Anne Milne
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
From the start this series has been an epic dark adventure. The series started with Gabe in This is War Baby so it's only fitting that we end with him. The author has given a perfect ending to a series I have devoured and that will never leave me. If I could I would give every book more than 5 stars thank you for bringing this crazy family into my life.

reviewed by Sweet Spot Sisterhood

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Pretty New Doll (Pretty Little Dolls, #3)
  • Pretty Broken Dolls (Pretty Little Dolls #4)
  • Vas  (The V Games, #3)
  • Ven (The V Games, #2)
  • Hurt Me
  • Pretty Lost Dolls (Pretty Little Dolls, #2)
  • Choke Me
  • Share Me
  • Pride (The Elite Seven, #2)
  • Daddy Me
  • Watch Me
  • Pretty Stolen Dolls (Pretty Little Dolls, #1)
  • Vlad (The V Games, #1)
  • Greed  (The Elite Seven, #7)
  • Wheeler (Four Fathers #4)
  • Wrath (The Elite Seven, #3)
  • Sloth (The Elite Seven, #6)
  • Devil
K Webster is a USA Today Bestselling author. Her titles have claimed many bestseller tags in numerous categories, are translated in multiple languages, and have been adapted into audiobooks. She lives in "Tornado Alley" with her husband, two children, and her baby dog named Blue. When she's not writing, she's reading, drinking copious amounts of coffee, and researching aliens.

You can easily find

War & Peace (7 books)
  • This is War, Baby (War & Peace, #1)
  • This is Love, Baby (War & Peace, #2)
  • This Isn't Over, Baby (War & Peace, #3)
  • This Isn't You, Baby (War & Peace, #4)
  • This is Me, Baby (War & Peace, #5)
  • This Isn't Fair, Baby (War & Peace, #6)