Start by marking “Dirty Daddies” as Want to Read:
Dirty Daddies

Dirty Daddies

Some bad girls need a firm hand to keep them in line.
I’m bad enough to need two.

Two older men who can teach me a lesson when I misbehave.
Two hot bodies to keep me warm in bed at night.
Two best friends who can learn to share a filthy-mouthed little brat like me.

After all… dirty girls need very dirty daddies.

***

Carrie Wells is nothing but trouble.

She’s wild and
Published May 16th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Dirty Daddies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dirty Daddies

Start your review of Dirty Daddies
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

Come to momma, you smutty delicious goodness!

If you enjoy age play books and menage stories then look no further. 20+ age gap, people, but 40 is the new 30, don't ya know?

I've read some menage books before and this one is definitely one of my favorite ones. I kind of liked this one even more due to the fact that the guys were friends and not lovers. Whenever I read about two guys looking for a woman I keep wondering what their motives are. *ahem* babies *ahem*

Aaaaanyways. A foster girl with no
warhawke
Jun 08, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Kinky fuckers
Genre: Erotic Romance
Type: Standalone
POV: First Person - Multiple
Rating:

Carrie Wells was a troublemaker. Feeling unloved and alone since she was young, she hardened her shell by acting out. She refused to let anyone in even to a man with good intention who she admired.

Michael (Mike) Warren always tried to do his best in helping people in need. But even he was at wit’s end when it came to Carrie. And it didn't help when he ended up dragging his best friend Jack into the predicament.

For those
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
3.5 Not Wanted Stars

photo noonelovesme_zpsenee03sr.gif

Carrie is 17 and has been loved or accepted, she has been kicked out of every foster home she was ever sent to either because they were terrible people or Carrie pushed them to far. She feels unwanted and desperate on the eve of her 18th birthday as that's when she becomes an adult and is no longer in the foster system.

Michael 40 has had a hard on for Carrie since he became her social worker six months ago but is to scared to do anything about it. Until she comes to him in
Elle
2* unpopular super brat STARS!

Jade West and her dirty story? YES!
Older man and younger woman (legal)? Yum!
Daddy kink? Bring it on!
How about two daddy? Wow...
Maybe this one is for you.

Carrie Wells is a troubled girl with so many issues. None of the foster home can contain her tantrums. But Mike, Carrie's case worker, feel responsible for her well-being. Also he has secret feeling towards her but Mike kept it to himself. When Carrie ran, Mike has some kind mental breakdown as a failure. He
Sabrina
Get it here:
Amazon

The usual Jade West sexiness with TWO hot as hell heroes!

CC
description

Carrie Wells is a troubled and reckless teenager that has reached the end of her line with foster homes due to her behavior and the fact she is turning 18. With her stubbornness, Carrie is used to pushing people away in an attempt to protect herself from what she truly seeks. But now that she no longer has options, Carrie is determined to find a way to make a life even though she’s practically turned away everyone who cares.

“Maybe he would have really helped me, if I’d have told him the truth.
Corina
Jun 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed

Jade West is by far THE BEST at writing dirty DADDY stories. I LOVED Sugar Daddies (goodreads review can be found here). The way she writes mènage is out of this world GOOD!!!!

In Dirty Daddies young (almost 18) and troubled Carrie Wells was being kicked out of the foster program on her 18th birthday. She was being titled as problematic and because of that she never had a family that stuck with her. She had been in fourteen homes in the last 8 years. The more she got shuffled and
Malene
Jun 07, 2017 rated it it was ok
There's no doubt that Jade West can write and tell a story. A hot and dirty one. I know that cause I've read plenty of her work. For some reason Dirty Daddies didn't work out for me. Yes, it had its hot moments but the story and characters lacked depth and substance. The pace felt wrong, too fast and the insta-lust and love was too much and over the top.

Carrie is seventeen year old girl, rebelling and been placed at numerous foster parents without any of them being the right fit. She also has a
⚜️Charlotte⚜️
4 Dirty Filthy Stars!

Review to come...
Jacqueline
If I smoked, I'd be smoking a post coital cigarette about now. Dear God that was filthy, dirty, sensuously hot.

Carrie is a foster teen, almost 18 and a nightmare to her string of foster carers. Mike is some kind of social worker who has kind of fallen under her spell. Ethics are a tricky thing when you're constantly battling an inconvenient hard on.

Jack is Mike's best mate, a successful businessman who is much harder hearted and way kinkier that his bestie.

What Carrie clearly needs is a firm
sara j
3 stars.....

Itz OK but not impressive like other books of jade west....

heroine of the book is so much annoying...
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
I love Jade Wests work, she is one of the few authors that I find that can take the filthiest of subjects and spin it with a romantic twist.
Now with a book title like Dirty Daddies, you would never really think in a million years that behind that name was a beautiful love story waiting to unfold.
But that's what this is, a tummy all a flutter, passionate, if rather kinky meeting of minds and also bodies, three to be precise.
So the story goes That Callie just turning eighteen, is leaving the books
Dilek VT
Apr 22, 2018 marked it as never-no-way
I cannot even read the blurb so I cringe at the thought of some people reading this book...
Vasiliki
3,5 stars

This is a nicely thought menage with a storyline.

On the good side, there was actually a plot in this book. The intimate scenes were totally insane and hot! And I was looking forward to seeing what will happen then.

On the negative side, some of the actions and reactions of the heroes didn't make sense. Maybe I am unfair in my opinion and didn't pay good attention in the book. After a certain moment in the story everything moved too fast and all problems were solved like magic.

My opinion
Michelle
May 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fuck. This was hot as shit.

Carrie Wells is just days away from turning eighteen. A kid, kicking around in the foster system and one that seems a bit too fucked up to be reached. For a man like Mike, who lives for his job, the failure of helping Carrie isn’t the only burden he’s carrying. Nope. He’s also wildly attracted to her. But as much as he wants to go there – he can’t. He won’t. At least that’s what he thought.

As for Jack, Mike’s best friend – he knows that this girl has his buddy
Christine~justlovemybooks.com blog~
4 Stars to Dirty Daddies by Jade West.

Carrie, Matt, and Jack.......

One of the things I really love about Jade West's books are the depth and complexity within her characters. Yes, her books are dirty, raunchy and taboo. However, her stories are not just sex. With all the books of hers I have read, my experience is reading stories filled not only with heat, but strong emotions. All the feels are there. That in particular is an aspect of writing I appreciate and look for in erotic romance. Come
Amanda Brown
Jun 06, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Jade West. I freaking love you.

I wouldn't say this is the number one I have read by her but it was still so good. Her books and how much I enjoy them are my dirty little secret.

Read it.
SissiReads
May 20, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow.... hotness overload!!! Soooo sexy and hot! But what I also love most is the emotional connection I fee toward the characters! Jade West is a very very talented writer! She writes erotica but most of her book will have such a deep emotional impact on me. I love it! Auto buy author!
Louise BookbestiesUK
Another exceptional piece of writing from Jade West!!!!

You think you're getting your run of the mill- tag team Daddy book- but what you get is so much deeper.

There's not many writers who can write a book on this filth scale that also has your heart fluttering with the love story running alongside.

This story revolves around Carrie Wells- A foster kid lost in a system that doesn't have the budget to help- her weekly meeting with her key worker as soon coming to an end- she's extremely angry at the
Ashlee » Library In The Country

Soooo yeah ... I really enjoyed Jade West’s Sugar Daddies and this was supposed to be a very similar type of story, so I decided to give it a shot. It really didn’t hit the mark for me though. The whole relationship seemed troublesome and problematic at times. I felt like Carrie was totally insolent and over the top, her reasoning was not realistic at all and of course the “Daddy” thing was just weird and not my cup of tea.

Additionally, this isn’t a truly poly story ... except until
Akanksha❤ Søren♰
I'm a fan of the authors work, but this particular book wasn't for me.
Cyanure
Oct 11, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Again, a Jade West’s book with the wrong title.
It could have been “Lost and Found” instead of “Dirty Daddies”.
It wasn’t a story about two old pervs sharing an innocent virgin. Definitely not a daddy play.

It was a story about being young and lost and hurt. The female character is a teen with trust issues.
About a social worker torn between morality and passion. The first male character experience a professional crisis by realizing the limits of the system.
About a forty years old bachelor bored
Tracy Reads
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Cover: I love this cover yes I would buy it for the cover

Another fantastic 5 star read from Jade West and what a book it is, Carrie the homeless brat that no one wants captures the attention of her caseworker Mike and he is so sweet and sometimes i honestly wanted to jump into the book and punch her because she goes way too far but then you can't help laugh at her at the same time even though you know she's wrong and then in walk Jack and he is Mike's friend and they both suffer the Carrie
Romance Readers Retreat
Michael takes his job as social worker very seriously. He has always wanted to make a difference and through his work he hopes he makes an impact on the children who end up on his books. Sometimes, though, he feels unsuccessful. Take Carrie Wells. Michael has been seeing her for five months and she turns 18 soon which means she'll be off his books. He is determined to try and help her before that happens, but he has not had much success. She is rash, impulsive and most people call her and her ...more
Lani
More ugh moreeee, why does West always do this to me I need at least three more epilogies wtf man make another book as a continuation I'm not done dammit.

Ugh I'm tearing up, come on man all the feels Idk why the endings always have to be so rushed.

I needed more time...:( I liked this story and obviously wished I could have some more but I'll take what I can get.
Phyl
May 20, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
You know when there's a girl and two guys things are going to get hot and heavy. I felt this dragged a little , the hot sexy scenes doesn't happen till towards the end of the story. Is this dirty yes, taboo yes but something was still missing for me. This story fell very flat for me
April Symes
Ms. West has done it again!! I love these stories about “Daddies” and their “little girls”. She writes a touching story about Carrie and how as a foster teen, she hasn’t had the best life and how she acts out to get someone, ANYONE to notice her and the only person who cares is Mike, some kind of social worker who has been assigned to her for the past 6 months and because she is about to turn of legal age, she is about to lose him. She goes to him one last time and tries to get him to notice her ...more
Jan
May 20, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: hot-hot-hot
Carrie Wells has a chip on her shoulder bigger than the file on case notes with her name on the cover.

Carrie Wells, misunderstood,labelled, nothing but a file of notes and disappointment to those in the system and the town she came from. Shes a bag of backchat and bluster and shows no respect to anyone.

Michael is Carries case worker but his time has run out in a few days time Carrie will be homeless, no one wants her, no one wants to take this bag of trouble and attitude in but Michael see's
Mercedes
To be quite honest, I thought Michael, Jack, and Carrie were kind of boring. Don’t get me wrong, the sex was hot and I love a bit of Daddy kink, but I just didn’t develop a good connection with the characters. Their issues as a group were easy to see coming and took a while to be resolved, I wanted something less predictable from this book.
Carrie was a troubled young
Victoria
May 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.0+ RATING- I've read daddy kink from Jade West that just didn't work for me at all. I'm fine with a few "Oh Daddy's" thrown in here and there. I'm not cool with serious age play, role playing, etc. That's just not my thing and makes me feel uncomfortable. I'm happy to report that Dirty Daddies was hot and sexy and didn't push any boundaries that made me squeamish. I've read a few books by this author now and have found all of them to be very readable. I definitely plan to read more of these ...more

• Their Virgin Nanny
  • Daddy Daddy
  • Daddy Knows Best
  • Pet
  • Teach Me Daddy
  • Under Daddy's Protection
  • Vengeance (Empire Sin #1)
  • Share Me
  • Plaything: Volume 1 (Plaything, #1)
  • Watch With Me
  • Yes, Daddy
  • Control Freak
  • Daddy Me
  • Hurt Me
  • Beauty's Daddy (Billionaire Daddies #1)
  • Beg for Daddy
  • Big Daddy (Dark Daddy Doms, #1)
  • Dr. Dan
Jade has increasingly little to say about herself as time goes on, other than the fact she is an author, but she’s plenty happy with this. Living in imaginary realities and having a legitimate excuse for it is really all she’s ever wanted.
Jade is as dirty as you’d expect from her novels, and talking smut makes her smile.
She lives in the Herefordshire countryside with a couple of hounds and a guy
“one day someone’s going to come along who’ll hug you so tight that all of your broken pieces will fit back together again.” 2 likes
“There are no words for the clusterfuck she’s bringing into our once quiet country life. “You’re” 0 likes