Start by marking “Sin (Vegas Nights, #1)” as Want to Read:
Sin (Vegas Nights, #1)

Sin

(Vegas Nights #1)

New York Times bestselling author, Emma Hart, brings the heat and heart in a brand-new series of sexy standalone novels, starting with SIN...

Damien Fox lived up to his name.
Cunning, sly, and dangerous, fifty percent of Vegas’ strip clubs were his.
Whatever he wanted, money, attention, women, he got.
And now he wanted to buy my bar, no matter the cost.
I wanted him to go to he
Published July 18th 2017

Start your review of Sin (Vegas Nights, #1)
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

SIN CITY & A CUNNING HERO!? Sign me up!

Stand-alone.
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK | B&N | KOBO | iBOOKS |
Blurb:
Damien Fox lived up to his name.
Cunning, sly, and dangerous, fifty percent of Vegas’ strip clubs were his.
Whatever he wanted, money, attention, women, he got.
And now he wanted to buy my bar, no matter the cost.
I wanted him to go to hell on a first-class ticket.
He played a dirty game, and I followed his rules. I let him think he would win.
Despite our differences, it was clear to see that we we
Nicola
Aug 03, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
DNF @ 25%.

Sadly wasn't to be, didn't feel any chemistry between the H/h and although the premise sounded good, I found my mind wandering on anything but reading. Have heard good things about Emma Hart though so may try something else by her—might simply be a case of this one not being the right one for me.

description
TJ *Book Twins Reviews*
4.5 Booklover Stars

Damien and Dahlia keep it HOT in Vegas!!

Emma Hart has blown me away! I've read several of her books; they are always witty, sassy, and sexy. Sin is so much more than that! Damien Fox is my ideal book boyfriend.

Here's the breakdown: Dahlia returns home after a three month break following the death of her father. She's immediately bombarded with requests to purchase her father's bar. Damien Fox, a local tycoon has been relentlessly pursuing her via her friend Abby. Needless to
Shayna
SIN is Emma Hart's HOTTEST book to date! It has her BEST character leads to date! Dare I say it...her all around BEST BOOK to date! Her readers are going to be BLOWN AWAY by her AWESOMENESS with this one! Ladies get ready, because Damien Fox is going to ROCK YOUR WORLD!

"Just as I feared, he held me together. Just when I thought I'd break, he held my cracks together, far more tenderly than I'd ever imagined he was capable of."

Like with all of her books, I experienced a true myriad of emotions
aNneMarLi - Chatterbooks Book Blog

OMFG! Emma Hart's first book in her brand new series Vegas Night's screamed sex and heart and I am fucking in love to the moon and back! Damien Fox and Dahlia Lloyd's journey made my ride a whole lot of fun, heat, sexy sprinkled with heart and emotional rollercoaster and I was a goner BIG TIME. This book is sure you don't want to miss!!!

I have been Emma Hart's fan and with her every release, she never ceases to amaze me. Sin, is my new favorite of her works to date. First few page
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

Tantalizing and ridiculously sexy!!! Emma Hart has turned up the heat as she has made all her readers a sinner. Yes, sinning never felt so good as I practically inhaled her latest release, SIN

We were two broken hearts. We'd collided somehow, someplace, somewhere. We made sense ”

Damian Fox is a ruthless cunning businessman that owns fifty percent of the strip clubs in Vegas. When he set his eyes on something, he wants it regardless o
Dilek VT
The writer introduces us first to a "sassy heroine" who is a strong woman with self-confidence. Then, she makes the hero Damien her “weakness” – her bloody damn weakness! She forgets about all her self-esteem around him, panting and melting. The words she speaks and her actions unfortunately don't match... Pffft, give me a real strong woman if you can - this one was fake!

Let me explain by giving two examples...

Damien and his family own lots of clubs and bars. Dahlia is running his father’s bar a
CristiinaReads❀
Jul 18, 2017 rated it it was ok
➳This book was just dragging way too much... Plus, I sensed no sort of chemistry with the characters.

➳What a disappointment because I truly was hoping to enjoy this one..

➳Follow Me On:
BlogInstagramFacebookTwitter
Bookgasms Book Blog
Shelves: missy, ratula
God, I love an enemies to lovers story! And I love a hot AF one too! Sin is just that!

I immediately immersed myself in Dahlia and Damien’s world. I think—no, I know Dahlia is my favorite female character Emma Hart has ever written. She’s funny, sexy, snarky, smart as hell and not a push over. I love how she stands up for herself, love how she doesn’t cave in any way, love that she loves with all her heart, but keeps her wits about her.

And Damien. Damn, that man. He’s trying to be a good son. T
Anas Attic  Book Blog
Jul 27, 2017 rated it really liked it

Sin (Vegas Nights #1) by Emma Hart
Standalone in an interrelated series. Contemporary Romance.
4.25 Stars

I’ve only read Emma Hart’s recent RomComs, and since I loved them, I was excited for Sin (Vegas Nights, #1) . I love banter in books, and an enemies to lovers book is usually filled with banter. Add to that a cocky alphahole and a strong, feisty woman and that, to me, is gold.
"My name is Damien. Remember it. You'll need it when you beg me"

Dahlia just lost her father, and she
Christine (Shh Moms Reading)
3-3.5 stars!
Damien is more than what his cocky reputation says and Dahlia is sassy, smart, and his perfect match. Combined these two will make you laugh out loud with their playful banter and the heat between the sheets WOW!
I liked the emotional piece and how everything came together—the slow build, the getting to know each other and how it wasn't just about jumping into bed together. Damien was definitely more than meets the eye and much more of a gentleman than what I originally thought him t
Coco.V
Aug 19, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (8/19/2019)! 🎁
Siobhan Davis
Jul 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, inkslinger
Emma Hart is one of the best writers of comedic romance and Sin was no exception. For me, the best thing about Sin was the great characterization and the hilarious, witty banter between our couple.

Damien comes across as a total douche at the start but an endearing one all the same. He is relentless and focused and Dahlia adopts a firm stance, one from which she never backs down. However, she is powerless to resist his charm and soon our couple is fighting genuine feelings for one another.

I enjoy
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW***

4 Sinful Crowns

Emma Hart has returned to Vegas to deliver a sinfully sensuous enemies to lovers romance that is enticing from the very first page.

The chemistry between Damien and Dahlia is immediate, even though the underlying emotions evolve as the story progresses. Although the sexual tension is potent from the very beginning, it is clear that their is disdain for the other. This hatred stems from not really knowing or understanding each other, and as they meet
One chapter more
A hot cover made me do it! Do what? - one might ask. What? Read it.

This was one of those reads that I did not read the description of, going along with it because of the appearance. Was it a good decision? That's a different tale.

I loved the hero and the heroine and their personalities and relationship. I think it was nicely developed, making the story interesting and with a second level of depth. This plus sexy cover should make the whole book 4 or 5 star but... we have the 'But' part...

The wh
Sophie
Shelves: july-2017
Sexy, sinful, seduction....

Every single page of this book seduces the reader, seduced me, to a place filled with intensity and passion. Lust BURNS through this book so hot. Sin is raw and sexy and I powered through this book, highly addicted to the words laid out so visibly, so perfectly.

Emma is a master at writing formidable alpha males. But she's also a master at writing formidable alpha FEMALES! All of Emma's heroines are always strong, sassy, independent women who can hold their own over a
Beanimous
Sep 24, 2017 rated it liked it
I skip and skim through this book. I struggled till the end but lost patience and didn't read the epilogue.

I was not emotionally invested with the characters or the story line. There were many unanswered questions and mysteries that intrigued me at the beginning, but it lost its lure soon enough. There were decent amount of chemistry between the Hero and Heroine, but all that build up leads to a rather lukewarm sex scene, it is a bit of a let down.

I can't quite place my finger on it, but this bo
Kate
Aug 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Vegas Baby... And I Loved It!

Instantly drawn in by the authors trademark witty & sarcastic writing style, I was invested in the goings on at The Scarlett Letter within pages.

A relatable, likeable & funny heroine, with not one but two entertaining side-kicks, Dahlia Lloyd is sassy & strong, the perfect foil to our (somewhat) anti-hero.

Damien is sexy, tenacious, sneaky, unapologetically alpha & overtly secretive - all of which is like cat nip to Dahlia (and me as the reader) despite her strongest
Nicole P
I was totally expecting some erotic, sensual, sinful story where the big, bad dodgy business man turns the sweet, innocent, naive little business woman into a wanton, lustful quivering creature who gives in to her baser instincts every time he comes knocking. So what did I get instead? A strong, feisty, independent woman in the form of Dahlia Lloyd, who recently lost her father, inherited his business and was returning home after months away to mourn to find the sly and cunning Damien Fox after ...more
Love N. Books
Jul 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
ellie's $0.02:

This was a super stressful review to write. We all know that book. The one where someone asks why they should read it... and you stumble and bumble and end up just saying "I just fucking love it, okay?"

It was a slow burning steamy start that ended up being absolutely sizzling. A mixture of sass and humor was built up into the perfect dynamics of these characters. So much personality in this one that I couldn't help reading it in one sitting. I like it when I get stuck to a book and
Yamina -Women Who Stare at Books
Sin had all the ingredients to make a good book- a good storyline, a sassy and strong heroine, a hot and sexy Alpha male, banter and passion!!

The interaction between Damien Fox and dahlia made me laugh out loud so often, I had tears rolling down my cheeks.
I love Fergus and Abbie!!

“Ten years of Bible class ensures me that even God is up and cooking his breakfast by ten a.m. I believe Satan is the lazy one.”

Their love /hate relationship got me hooked from their first encounter! Damien Fox ..
Shahla's World
Jul 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was so much more than I'd bargained for, excellent writing, great plot, hot alpha male. But what I really found a breath of fresh air was the comedic value. Then there were chapters that were so sensual and hot as hell that I found myself speed reading. I was extremely invested. In conclusion this was a fabulous novel filled with sexy times, humour and angst. Highly recommended.
Heather andrews
Jul 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Damien is not known for having patience, “oh for eff’s sake.” Damien’s tone was deep and guttural, so husky that my heart thumped at the frustration in his voice. He yanked himself away from me. Ripped off his shirt. Threw it down. Grabbed me around the waist. Threw me back onto the bed. Pounced on me." Damien is one observant man, "he leaned in, laughing quietly. “Sweetheart, you do have enough shoes. I just counted ninety-nine pairs in your closet. You may as well make it a round hundred.” I l ...more
Susan (susayq ~)
Emma Hart writes great banter! Damien and Dahlia had so much UST going on I knew they would burn the pages up when they finally got together. And boy did they!

Damien was dark and broody and not quite nice at first, but he hid a wonderful soul that was caring and sweet to Dahlia. They were really perfect together...two halves of the same broken heart. Broken from different things that were similar and they knew how the other felt. I loved it!

I adored all the book lover talk from Dahlia! Her reaso
Tina
Aug 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Excellent read. A little long for my liking but it kept me captivated. Loved the characters. Took awhile for them to connect but when they did....look out!
This book has 2 chapters for the next book at the end and holy hell does the next book look even better than this one! I can't wait to read it!
Rebecca
Jul 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
A sinner and a saint…a fox and his prey…a man who hides his emotions and a woman who wears her heart on her sleeve…a man who gets what he wants and a woman who refuses to bend to anyone’s demands…Meet Emma Hart’s newest dynamic duo - Damien Fox and Dahlia Lloyd.

These contrasting characteristics perfectly describe the hero and heroine of Emma Hart’s latest release, SIN, and there’s no better location/setting for a story rich in secrets and a decadent, enticing, sinfully hot story line than Las Ve
Chrissy
Jul 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: series, read-in-2017

Damien Fox and Dahlia Lloyd are a match made in heaven (or hell depending on who you ask).

Damien is SIN wrapped up in a perfect exterior, he’s dark, moody, and not used to being told No, and Dahlia is his complete opposite. She pushes him, doesn’t give in and drives him completely insane and she tells him no ever single chance she gets.

When Dahlia comes back to Vegas to take over her dead fathers bar The Scarlett Letter after grieving the past three months
Catherine Bibby (Rochelle's Reviews)
I received a copy in exchange for an honest review

I am a woman who doesn't feel strongly about material things such as shoes, purses, and earrings...the list could go on and on. But give me a book, especially one penned by Emma Hart and I am gushing with delight and receiving amused glances from people all around me as I act like a little kid in a candy store. I know that when I start reading a new story by Emma, that I will be transported to a fictional world with the perfect blend of heat, sa
Rohina
Jul 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
One alpha irresistible male. One sassy female. One storyline that is hot, sexy, swoony and oh so sinful. Sin reminded me of Emma of the past and I couldn't have asked for more!

description He was Heaven and Hell and all the sins in between. This kiss wasn’t just a sin, and neither was he. It was the sin. He was the ultimate sin.

Emma has one after the other, delivered books that are hot, sexy and swoon worthy romances that have me hooked and them some. There is always that "something" that jumps up fro
Amy
Jul 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
“Emotion was easy to hold on to. It gripped hold of you like an icy winter, clinging until it was forced out by something stronger–something warmer.”

“He was Heaven and Hell and all the sins in between. This kiss wasn’t just a sin, and neither was he. It was the sin. He was the ultimate sin.”

“Fools rushed in. Fools fell in love. Fools kept the scars. I did’t want to be a fool. Not for him. Not for anyone.”

Emma Hart is the queen at delivering sexy, swoon worthy and unforgettable romances. Her char
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Everest
  • Savage (Kingwood, #1)
  • The Wrong Brother (Love You Forever #1)
  • The Client
  • Penance (The Chicago Defiance MC Book 2)
  • Backing You Up
  • Seductive Secrets (Secret Lives, #1)
  • Deviance (The Chicago Defiance MC, #3)
  • The Negotiator (Professionals, #7)
  • Savior (Kingwood, #2)
  • Bossy Brit
  • Park Avenue Player
  • Torrid Little Affair (Forbidden Desires, #3)
  • Dear Future Ex-wife
  • To The Rude Guy in Apartment Five (The Inappropriate Bachelors #1)
  • Major Misconduct (Aces Hockey, #1)
  • Going Under (The Blackhawk Boys #3)
  • The Engagement Gift (The Gift, #1)
Emma Hart is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of over twenty novels and has been translated into several different languages. She first put fingers to keys at the age of eighteen after her husband told her she read too much and should write her own.
Four years later, she's still figuring out what he meant when he said she 'read too much.'

She prides herself on writing smart smut

Vegas Nights (2 books)
  • Lust (Vegas Nights, #2)