Start by marking “Chasing Vivi” as Want to Read:
Chasing Vivi

Chasing Vivi

Chasing Vivi is a Second Chance, Enemies To Lovers, Stand Alone, Contemporary Romance

Vivi Renard—a blast from the past—wasn’t supposed to affect me like this.

When I knew her ten years ago she was nothing more to me than a highly functioning brain.
Hell, I paid her to do my homework.

Only now … she’s drop dead gorgeous but had the nerve to turn me down for a date … several
ebook
Published July 13th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Chasing Vivi, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chasing Vivi

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK | B&N |

⭐⭐⭐⭐! Chasing Vivi (stand-alone). A blast from the past, Prescott will jump through hoops to make amends with Vivi!

“It didn’t take long for me to rip off her shirt, get her completely naked, and have her sit on my face for a little ride. She loved it. That’s how she ended up on the dining room table, tied up, and blindfolded.”

Chasing Vivi (stand-alone) opens up ten years after the high school years of Prescott Whitworth Beckham, Scotty paying Vivienne Re
Michelle
Jul 18, 2017 Michelle rated it it was amazing
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

Chasing Vivi by A.M. Hargrove has me totally smitten with her characters, Vivi and Prescott. This book was just what I needed to destress and relax. It had a culmination of every elements that I look forward to reading in a sweet and sexy frenemy love story. It had sass, personality, and charm to make any readers devour this book in one sitting. So if you are looking for a romance that was layered with raw emotions, depth, healing, and seco
Romance Readers Retreat
Jul 11, 2017 Romance Readers Retreat rated it it was amazing
I am a huge fan of A.M. Hargrove and Chasing Vivi has to be my favorite solo and standalone by her to date. I was immediately on that gorgeous and uber delicious cover and the intriguing blurb. I was completely captivated from the first word to the very last and was left wanting more. I never wanted this book to end!

Prescott Whitworth Beckham's life changed the moment he walked into that coffee shop and set eyes on Vivienne Renard for the first time in years. She was the smart girl who did his h
Alex
A.M. Hargrove
Jul 02, 2017 A.M. Hargrove added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Coming to Kindle Unlimited on July 13!!!
This book contains an alpha hero with an HEA!

photo CV-AN-KU-99_zpslxumti4l.jpg

photo Chasing Vivi Teaser me_zpszbnmbexo.jpg

photo Chasing Vivi Teaser me2_zpsvbxdivvr.jpg
Courtney
Jul 18, 2017 Courtney rated it really liked it
Chasing Vivi is a second chance, frenemies to lovers to romance.

Vivi and Prescott went to Crestview together where they really weren't friends but they also didn't hate one another - they knew of each other. One thing neither expected was to run into the other in their later years of life.

Vivienne Renard was known to all as the smart, fat girl at their private school. She dealt with constant bullying and hated every day of attending school. But she did it for her mom - she never complained becau
* A review copy was provided by the author for the Blog Tour *

~ 5 Little Wolf Stars ~

Another GREAT book from AM Hargrove. She never fails to impress me with her stories an characters. I get caught up in her books everytime I pick one up.

Chasing Vivi is one I have been waiting to read, ever since I met Prescott in A Special Obsession. I knew he story as going to be a good one and I wasn’t disappointed. This book had everything I look for in a 5 star read. She gave us an intriguing storyline, i
Harloe Rae
Jul 13, 2017 Harloe Rae rated it it was amazing
In typical style for this amazing author, she's once again provided an entertaining romance with plenty of sexy scenes and angsty tension. Chasing Vivi has a slow burn feel that will reel you in from page one.

Prescott and Vivi went to the same high school but walked on completely different paths. Prescott has everything easily handed to him with an air of entitlement... at least that's how it seems. Vivi has suffered significant lost and struggles to keep her head above water. When their opposit
Selma
Jul 09, 2017 Selma rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
I was immediately sold on the sexy cover and intriguing blurb of Chasing Vivi. I'm a sucker for second chance love stories but also enemies to lovers which are two of my favorite tropes. This book was a mix of both and a very entertaining read. Who wouldn't love a gorgeous, rich Alpha man with daddy issues chasing after the ugly duckling turned beautiful swan who has been knocked down by life too many times to count and who happens to be his former overweight, shy schoolmate?

Prescott Whitworth
Sejla
Jul 09, 2017 Sejla rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc

OMG!!! I absolutely loved this book. And this is not only because of the sexy as hell and uber delicious cover. The thing is: there is something so special about A.M. Hargrove and her writing. It just sucks you in and doesn't let you go. I love to lose myself in her stories and her characters. They are my happy place.

Chasing Vivi was a sweet, super funny and sexy enemies to lovers story. I'm a sucker for such books! It makes me giddy to see the banter between the hero and heroine and h
Liz
Jul 14, 2017 Liz rated it really liked it
Chasing Vivi by A.M. Hargrove is a second chance at love story for enemies to lovers Vivi and Prescott. They went to high school together to a private, expensive school where each had very different experiences. Years later, Prescott runs into Vivi and decides he had to have her. Easy, right?

Nothing is ever easy. Vivi Renard hated her teenage years. High school for her meant getting bullied at every turn. Her only highlight was her crush on Prescott Beckham, but all he ever saw was the girl he
Crazy for Books (Stephanie)
ARC generously provided in exchange for a review.

4 Little Wolf Stars

Vivienne "Vivi" Renard has had a tough life. When things were looking up, she was dealt another blow in the loss of her mother and only family she had left. The career she's worked so hard for is gone and now she's living in New York City, working for a sketchy character who owns a chain of coffee shops. That's where she is when she looks up to find her schoolgirl crush, Prescott "Scotty" Whitworth Beckham.

While attending Cr
Cindy
Jul 12, 2017 Cindy rated it it was amazing
I am completely SMITTEN with Prescott and Vivi. Chasing Vivi was everything I've come to expect and love from A.M. Hargrove.

Vivian “Vivi” Renard’s has had a tough life. Nothing has come easy for her, from being bullied in school to her new life in New York. But she's INDEPENDENT. She will not rely on anyone! I LOVED her spunkiness. She is totally BADASS!!! I love her don't take no crap attitude.
She's working in IT for a coffee shop, where a blast from her last re-enters her life. Prescott Beck
Brandy Roberts
Jul 02, 2017 Brandy Roberts rated it it was amazing
Chasing Vivi was a really good read this would be my first book by AM Hargrove and it wont be my last . Adored Vivi she is a interesting heroine but at times she did bother me with how quick to judge the hero but that was my only problem after everything she has been through shes very strong , beautiful , funny , smart and sweet . Prescott shows alot of growth through out the book with the help of his trusty secretary , grandparents , and of course Vivi I liked how protective he was of the heroi ...more
Kathleen Lynn
Chanpreet
Jul 06, 2017 Chanpreet rated it really liked it
4.5 stars!

I picked a great story to my first A.M. Hargrove read. It has a lot of elements that I love, like enemies to lovers and second chance-ish feels. But what I loved most were the characters. Vivi is always likable and lovable. She's scrappy and independent. She's had a lot happen to her, but she's always worked hard and made the best of it. Prescott is wealthy. He has everything he's ever wanted, until he meets Vivi. All she sees is his alpha personality and how he was when they were in h
Lorie
Jul 19, 2017 Lorie rated it really liked it
Shelves: july-2017
I really loved this one. You certainly get more than what's advertised on that sexy cover. I expected this to be all about chasing Vivi for sex, but it was sooooooooo much more than that. The story was definitely sexy, but it also had depth. I was easily caught up in Vivi and Prescott's story. This was a hard one to put down.
Liv
Jul 09, 2017 Liv rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

description

FINALLY!! Finally a story where the woman didn't throw herself at the rich guy as soon as he pulled the black Amex out of his wallet. (Not that I remember that this happened here but you get what I’m saying.)

I loved how strong, stubborn and independent Vivi was despite her situation. She needed the money really bad but she rather earned it herself than take the offer of easy money. A woman with a strong backbone made for a welcome change in our instant-panty-dropping book world.

Thi
Vanessa (nessreads)
Jul 11, 2017 Vanessa (nessreads) rated it really liked it
*ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review*

4.5 "Little Wolf" Stars!!!

Chasing Vivi was a sweet, easygoing and funny book. I really enjoyed the story and characters. By looking at the cover, one might think that this book is only about one thing. And, yes, there is steam, but it's much more than that. It's about two people dealing with difficult things and trying to heal themselves. It's about learning to trust others, but more importantly to have trust in yourself.

Vivienne "Vivi" Renar
Books and Boys Book Blog
Jul 05, 2017 Books and Boys Book Blog rated it it was amazing
**ARC provided by the author for an honest review***

Fall in love with Prescott and Vivi in Chasing Vivi by A.M. Hargrove! I was smitten from the beginning until the end with a strong willed heroine who makes her hero chase her, who doesn’t love that?

Brainiac Vivian “Vivi” Renard’s journey in life has not been plentiful. Life has given her twists and turns, but the latest bump in the road is the passing of her mom, her support and her only family. Now alone, dependent upon herself, her career ou
Love & Lavender Book Review
Jul 07, 2017 Love & Lavender Book Review rated it it was amazing
Another spectacular book from A.M. Hargrove!! I mean OMGGGZZZZ when I finished the last page, I was so smitten with these two and the whole experience left me with alllll the feels. This is not your typical love story; it's magnificent, enticing, and panty melting.

Prescott and Vivi don't exactly start off on the best foot. I mean they knew each other in high school but A LOT has changed since then. Prescott is used to having the world at his feet, if he can't have what he wants, throw some money
Debbie
Jul 15, 2017 Debbie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
This book is available through Kindle Unlimited and is written in alternating pov's. It isn't listed as part of a series but it follows A Special Obsession with the mention of the characters of Weston and Special several times in this book.

After taking 2 years off to care for her dying mother Vivi moves to New York to restart her career in the IT field. Having a hard time she takes a job at a coffee shop upgrading their software. Prescott goes in for coffee one day and its the first time they h
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
This is a second chance--enemies to lovers romance. The couple knew each other in high school when Prescott paid Vivi to do his homework. She was less entitled than him and he saw it as a way to help her out while helping him out. He never gave her a second thought until years later he stops for coffee and is blown away by the woman she has become.

Both these characters come with lots of past baggage. Prescott needs to convince Vivi he is not like the teenager she knew. Vivi needs the confidence
Priti
Jul 15, 2017 Priti rated it it was amazing
Wow.

This is really nice book. The chacters of this book are awesome and specially, Prescott.

Prescott was such a awesome character and god , he has tried every thing so that he can go close to, Vivi. This is kind of second chance novel. This is book about two people, who were in school, and how they meet after few years. During there school time, Prescott was popular and heroine was fat girl and other students were behaving very badly with her ( not Prescott).

Prescott has still my heart, he jus
Ria
Jul 19, 2017 Ria rated it really liked it
This is the first book I've read by A.M. Hargrove and I was told that her books are great. Well, this book wasn't a disappointment at all.
I liked it a lot.
Why?
1. Because the characters didn't annoy me. I loved that Viva wasn't a doormat. She was an independent and confident woman, but wasn't playing hard to get. I loved Prescott because he was a known player, but when he met Vivi again after so many years, he lost all the interest in other woman and was only focused on Vivi. Most of all I liked
Natasha
Jul 21, 2017 Natasha rated it it was amazing
4.5* read.
This is a enemies to lovers/second chance romance read. One of my favourite genres to read is enemies to lovers, mainly due to the chemistry and sexual tension that builds up just makes for a great read.
The characters made this book for me especially Vivi who was a very strong lead character who I instanly connected too. I think she was just someone I could relate to easily and her and Prescott made the perfect couple and their banter was hilerious.
Full of twists and turns you won't
Angela
Jun 28, 2017 Angela rated it it was amazing
Loved this book!! Vivi is a take no crap woman who has fought for everything she has. Prescott irritated me to no end in the beginning. He had few redeeming qualities. But it was great following their story and seeing how their relationship grew. Great book!
Amanda Floyd
Jun 24, 2017 Amanda Floyd rated it really liked it
This is such a great read. Its funny, romantic, has drama, and of course steamy sex scenes. Not only that but A.M. Hargrove addresses some very series issues throughout the book and the importance of seeking help for them. I loved Prescott and Vivis story just as much as I loved Special and Weston's from A Special Obsession. A.M. Hargrove writes amazing love stories that feature strong willed women who don't just fall over the bad boy turned good male. This book did not disappoint.
Michelle Hummel vangilder
Jun 21, 2017 Michelle Hummel vangilder rated it really liked it
Steamy, sexy love story. This is a good book I love how we learn about Preston, I first me him in another book by this author and Im glad she told his story. This book was well written if you like steam with a little love story this book is right up your alley. I hope we will learn about Harrison next. Great book you will love Vivi and Preston.
One day, on her way home from work as a sales manager, USA Today bestselling author, A. M. Hargrove, realized her life was on fast forward and if she didn't do something soon, it would be too late to write that work of fiction she had been dreaming of her whole life. So she made a quick decision to quit her job and reinvented herself as a Naughty and Nice Romance Author.

Reader, Writer, #WalterTheP
More about A.M. Hargrove...