Start by marking “Loving Kyle” as Want to Read:
Loving Kyle

Loving Kyle

The tough times don’t define you. It’s how you respond to them that does.

Liv

Six years ago, my world was turned upside down with the ring of my phone and a gravelly voice on the other end. For months afterward, I felt like I surely wouldn’t make it through another day. Then my daughter was born. A bundle of joy, bright enough to light my dreary days, with a glow that warmed
Published July 20th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Loving Kyle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Loving Kyle

Denna✌
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
 Leo (Queen of the Rants and the Crazy)
First book of the year and it did not start out well.

I actually thought they would start having feelings for each other after the brother and boyfriend had died but this was not the case.
IMO there's emotional cheating, because they both felt a connection and attraction for each other when her boyfriend was alive. To be honest she had no business getting pregnant by him if she felt something for his brother.
They both started a relationship 6 years after his death but I felt like they had both pis
1-Click Addict Support Group
Jul 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I must warn you, YOU WILL NEED KLEENEX for this beautiful second chance at love story. So make sure you have everything you need with you because once you start reading, you will not want to be disturbed.

Liv's stubbornness is in full affect, trying to deny her attraction to Kyle. In her eyes she should not want to him but unfortunately what the heart wants it wants no matter how hard she tries to deny it.

Kyle has always had a crush on Liv yet he respected that she was taken until she wasn't. Whe
Elizabeth Neal
**4.5 Stars**

There's always been something about Kyle that drew Liv in, but she always squashed it, as she and Brant, Kyle's younger brother, were dating, and had been for a few months, when she first meets Kyle. Unfortunately, life has a way of changing, whether it's with a warning or sudden, and it impacts every aspect of your life.

"But everything is different now. Brant's gone, and Kyle's back." - Liv

Time has passed since then, Brant and Liv went on to fall in love and though it was never sai
Dana
Jul 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book gave made me feel all the good feels. A woman’s resolve to live through one of the worst moments of her life and keep going for not only herself but for her child is an amazing thing to see and to read.

That’s what this book showed me because this happens every day. I put myself in Liv’s (the main character) shoes, because this could have been me during my husband’s numerous deployments. Liv pushes through life with the thought of providing for her child with no plans/inclinations to fi
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
I do enjoy reading this author. This is a military romance in that the lead was once int he army and now trains recruits. Kyle's history is not the most important here. Liv has experienced loss and grief and has tried to keep on living.

I love a single parent story. This once has the wonderful Matilda to entertain us. The rest of the story was a bit choppy of a read for me. More telling me what was happening vs experiencing it. Kyle and Liv have some touching moments. The s3xual tension was thro
Diane
Shelves: 2017
Liv has lived the single life since a tragedy occurred several years ago and took away her boyfriend but gave her a daughter. She has always felt something for his brother but always denied it or put it on the backburner because she was looking after her daughter.

Kyle has always felt a connection with Liv but didn't do anything about it because of his brother. But the time has come to move their friendship forward and into a relationship. Kyle is a Marine and he doesn't give up, he just ramps up
Renee Entress
Jul 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars!

I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, grief, sweet love, passion, and heartbreak.

This is Liv and Kyle’s story. Liv lost her man and is raising his daughter with his family. She has always had feelings for Kyle but she was with his brother. Now years later she is ready to move on but can she really move on with Kyle? After being discharged from the army Kyle is back in his home town helping his Aunt and Liv raise her daughter. He wants more with Liv he has loved her fr
Tersea
Jul 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved the storyline. from the beginning to the very end everything just flowed, as a reader I love when you feel a connection to the characters and I felt it with Kyle and Liv I highly recommend loving Kyle
Miranda Beazley
Jul 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Olivia has had a connection with Kyle since she met him all those years ago. Except she was with Brant and they were happy. Until she was left alone as a single mum, raising their daughter, Matilda. With Kyle visiting as often as he was able between military deployments. But loving Kyle is wrong since he's Brants brother.

A truly heart warming, heart breaking and heart wrenching story. This grabbed my emotions and threw them to the wind. I loved Kyle and his persistence and love. I loved that Oli
Erin Lewis
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Star review of Loving Kyle by Kasey Millstead

The beginning of this story deals with the past relationship between Liv and Brant and how it played such a pivotal role in the future relationship between Liv and Kyle, Brant's brother.

All it takes is one phone call to change the lives of many, such is the case for Liv and Kyle.

Although not a particularly long read, Loving Kyle certainly packed a punch or two. Told from Liv's point of view the story moves from the past to the present and I foun
Renee Entress
5 Stars!

Tiffany Readz
Sweet, Solid Romance

Kasey Millstead couldn't have given her readers a better book than Loving Kyle. It's one of those pallet refreshing books, perfect for when your stumped for something to read. Short and to the point, it really hit the spot.

While the blurb pretty much says it all, the story is in the details. Right out of the gate it seemed like we were going to get a sticky situation with Kyle and Olivia and I couldn't wait to see how it was going to play out.

The book is well written from d
Kaye
Jul 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sweet and endearing story!

Reading about Liv and Kyle's story will sweep you off your feet! She's sweet and he's adorable! This is one of those feel-good stories that will give you goosebumps and make your heart feel full!

I really enjoyed their story and their journey towards finding their true love despite their past! I wish I can read their story again for the first time!

I was provided a copy for review purposes.
Rebecca Harch
Jun 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 stars Kasey Millstead, you never disappoint. I loved it and I want more. It was a beautiful story about learning to move on and love again. ❤ ...more
Marina Skinner
Jul 13, 2017 rated it really liked it

I thoroughly enjoyed loving Kyle! I especially loved Liv, what she experiences, her loves, her sadness but also the uplifting moments too!
The friendships in Liv's story were beautiful and I really felt for her in the good as well as bad times!
Kyle....what a wonderful caring man, his heart, his bond with his army mates was just beautiful to read about!
I really loved the way the story went and I especially loved how it ended! I sighed at the end!!! Feeling rather happy!!
Sara
Jul 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
I absolutely adored this book!
This is Kasey Millstead's first military romance and I think she nailed it!
This is Kyle and Liv's story and it unfortunately starts with a tragedy. Ever since Liv started getting to know Brant and his family, which consisted of his brother Kyle and his Aunt Celia, she had a deep connection with Kyle. She denied this connection as she was in a relationship and loved Brant.
After tragedy strikes, Kyle is honourably discharged from the Army and is the rock that helps
Barbara
Jul 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I Adored this book. The author has done an outstanding job of telling a story of both past and current times that lead you on one heck of a ride in the route of loving Kyle.

But then what's not to love. Kyle is x-army, (5 tours in Afghanistan), a tall, muscular sexy man who has a soft spot for others, is awesome with kids and loves Skittles. He also happens to be head over heels about Liv and her daughter. Liv is a single mother who lives day to day for her daughter. Her daughter whose father wa
Samantha Payne
Jul 06, 2017 rated it did not like it
ARC reader.

Wow! What can I say, this book was just soooo fantastic, I couldn't put it down and I read it in just over 2 hours.

What's not to love about this book it has a very strong female character that goes through a tragic at the beginning of the book with the death of her boyfriend. Olivia then has to raise her daughter by herself without the father around to help. Plus it has a HOT ex-military male character. Kyle gets an honourable discharge after 5 tours in Afghanistan.

The strong connect
2OCC Reviews
Jul 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bea
First of all I have to say that I am not fond of military guys for political reasons but thats me and I try to be objective when I read a book, having said that Loving Kyle by Kasey Millstead is a cute, romantic book about love, family, an horrible tragedy and friendship, Olivia (Liv) and Kyle are a couple who are related in some way, I wont say how but dont worry its nothing bad and well there you have a story.

This book have it all: love, sex, romance but for me it took a while to catch me, may
Jillian Mackenzie
Jul 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a beautiful, slow burn story which was really quick and easy to read. While normally I do prefer a good dose of angst in my reads, I forget how nice it is to read something that doesn't challenge me but instead refreshes me.
For Kasey's first attempt at a military romance I think she has written a really great balance between the love story and the military story line which I found really interesting. I always like knowing what a character has been through in their past, so I really lov
Debbie Harrison
Jul 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to get an ARC
Wow this book didn't disappoint
Liv lost her partner before she had a chance to tell him she was pregnant
Kyle has loved her from thee first time he saw her with his brother
Aunt Celia is a hoot .. a true treasure
there is so much chemistry between these two and the emotion you feel for them.
It's time to live
I really really enjoyed this book from start to finish
Michelle
I received Loving Kyle as a ARC
I have read Kasey,s other books and have enjoyed them but Loving Kyle is the best so far.
I found the book to have a great flow
Loved how Kyle had the patience to wait for Liv
I think it a 5 star read
Tracy- OMGReads
Loving Kyle was an uplifting, passionate story about finding love where you least expect it.

Liv is a single mom. She's been single since her boyfriend died, leaning on his family after he was gone. She's close with his Aunt, and his brother, is just...there. She's conflicted about right and wrong, and always wants her daughter to be number 1.

Kyle is sweet and patient. He's strong and kind. It was so easy to fall in love with him and you have to admire Liv's resilience in resisting him.

This bo
Leeann Wright
Jun 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a refreshing storyline to read in today’s market. This is a story about moving on, being open to the possibility of new love
and accepting change into your life.
Olivia was young when one day her life changed forever. It was a no going back kind of change. But, she has made the most of her life
and can honestly say she is happy & has no regrets.

Kyle was also affected the day Liv’s life changed and has always played a pivitol part in her life up until now. Now things are going to change a
Melony Hobgood
Jul 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a book that was easy to read no big drama and still there are no big gaps where you are waiting for something to happen. Liv and Kyle have a connection from the beginning and we get to watch Liv fight Kyle every step of the way. I love Meg too and really hope she will get a book so where along the way too.
Crystal
Jul 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Loving Kyle was a delightful story. The story was easy to follow as it went from past to present. The
characters were well developed and I liked them. I enjoyed this story from beginning to end.
Kate
Jun 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Loving Kyle was a great quick easy read in which I couldn't put down. At the start of the book we are introduced to Liv who was in a relationship with Brant and she is waiting for him to come home with a surprise when Kyle rings with some bad news. We skip five years and we get to find out about Liv relationship with Kyle is changing. And we see them falling for each other even though there was always a underlying attraction there. He is sweet Alpha caring all in one I think I need to find mysel ...more
« previous 1 3 next »
  • Never Let Go
  • The Sweetheart Racket (Brash & Brazen, #1)
  • Skin (Royal Exiles #1)
  • Amber's Allure: An Erotic Intentions Book
  • Lumber Jacked (Bad Boy Billionaires #3)
  • How You Get The Girl (Theme Song, #2)
  • Experimenting with Ed (Human Design, #1)
  • Love or Justice (Protect and Serve, #1)
  • Daddy's Best Friend
  • Dog Tags for Christmas
  • Stepdaddy Stripper
  • Max (House Of Payne, #6)
  • Earning Her Love
  • Cherry Picked (Shots on Goal #3)
  • Desire of the Gladiator
  • Taking Whatever He Wants (The Cline Brothers of Colorado, #2)
  • Protection Crisis (Special Forces: Operation Alpha)
  • Reclaiming the SEAL (Hot SEALs Kindle World; Lost and Found #4.5)
Kasey Millstead is a wife and mother of four children. She lives in a picturesque location in country New South Wales, Australia.

Kasey is the author of the #1 bestselling Down Under Cowboy series. She is also the author of The Steele Investigations series, Fighting to Stay and Illicit Desire.

When she is not busy writing, racing around after her children and husband or trying to avoid doing housew