Start by marking “Secret Empire #2” as Want to Read:
Secret Empire #2

Secret Empire #2

(Secret Empire #2)

Enshrouded in darkness, plagued by the minions of Baron Mordo and cut off from all assistance, The Defenders and Doctor Strange struggle to save the lives of the innocent people consigned to this hell on Earth. Will Dagger prove to be the key to stopping this nightmare? Meanwhile, will the appearance of a new hero provide Iron Man with the key to Captain America's startlin ...more
Published May 17th 2017 by Marvel

To ask other readers questions about Secret Empire #2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Secret Empire #2

Jedi JC Daquis
May 20, 2017 rated it it was ok
SPOILERS FOLLOW.

If you are reading this review, I want you to go back at the last three pages of Secret Empire #2. In my opinion, these last three pages strongly feels like they've just been added at the last minute. The page right before that (the bar scene) abruptly ended, and these three pages just look different. Feels like the editors hastily advised Spencer to reveal this other Steve Rogers to give its readers hope. I hate it. Secret Empire is too generic and highly predictable.

Marvel is m
Vinton Bayne
May 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
I actually really enjoyed most of this issue. I don't really care for the major storyline, the moments with Dazzler, Black Widow, Hawkeye and the Champions were awesome. Plus Andrea Sorrentino remains the master at layouts. I love his art.
Aldo Haegemans
Nov 23, 2017 rated it liked it
It was Good. Just a bit hard to follow as it focused on so many characters at the same time.
Dimitris
Nov 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Gets more into the story and lots of stuff happening, only thing that I was disappointed at was really mu fault for being disappointed (had to read CWII actually to read this, which I thought it wouldn't be an issue) but yeah, some Iron Man stuff happened back then and THAT'S WHAT I GET for binge-reading stupid Spawn instead of catching up on Marvel.

Anyway,

This issue also made me like Rick Jones more than I did, which is to say random cuz I don't really care about characters that are basically r
Paul
I'm waiting for an issue that really surprises me in this event.
Axael
May 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
It's not what I expected, but that is not a bad thing. Honestly, I really want to see Steve Rogers win, I want to see how he plans to save the world, but being that this is just the second issue; we don't get to see that. This one, like the previous issue, is about world building. We see not only the effect that his actions are having on Steve, but also how he changed the world for the rest of his former allies; we see them trying to accept or deny it. After all, he is at his core, Steve Rogers. ...more
Dante
Aug 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Interesting issue, looking foward to the next one
Bugrahan Kazancı
Çok dağınık ilerliyor, fazla kafa karıştırıcı, dikkat dağıtıcı. Çizimlere ise en başından beri alışamadım. Sonu bile beklediğim bir sondu.. 7/10 Ufakta olsa umudum devam etmekte.
Don
Dec 18, 2017 rated it liked it
I’m so glad I’m not reading all the companion issues this time around. The story is starting to lose momentum and get more dull to me. Next issue will decide if I try to finish the series or not
Kevin
Dec 30, 2017
Rodrigo Marcos Montoro
Oct 03, 2017
Vivien
rated it did not like it
Jun 22, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Nick Spencer is a comic book writer known for his creator-owned titles at Image Comics (Existence 2.0/3.0, Forgetless, Shuddertown, Morning Glories), his work at DC Comics (Action Comics, T.H.U.N.D.E.R. Agents), and for his current work at Marvel Comics (Iron Man 2.0, Ultimate Comics: X-Men).

Secret Empire (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Secret Empire #0