Start by marking “Kevin Corrigan and Me” as Want to Read:
Kevin Corrigan and Me

Kevin Corrigan and Me

3.65  ·  Rating details ·  34 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
Ever since their boyhood days, fifteen-year-old Jesse has craved something more than friendship from Kevin Corrigan. Athletic, handsome and cocky, Kevin doesn’t seem approachable. But when Kevin spends a summer at Jesse’s family’s beach home, an affair ignites between them, one so intense it engulfs both boys in a emotional tug of war neither wants to give up on.
ebook
Published June 19th 2017 by NineStar Press

To ask other readers questions about Kevin Corrigan and Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kevin Corrigan and Me

justanya
Sep 08, 2017 rated it really liked it

4.5 stars!
Jere’ M Fishback, just became an auto buy author for me!

Kevin Corrigan and Me is the second novel I’ve read written by new to me author Jere’ M Fishback. Let me just start out by stating that Fishback is impressing the hell out of me. So far I’ve read three books by him and I am so enamored with his writing. His words have a “voice”. I have no problems envisioning his characters and relating to them and their struggles despite the fact they’re gay. Love is a universal feeling and
Jules Lovestoread
Jun 20, 2017 rated it liked it
3-3.5 stars. Pretty good coming of age story...I wanted to like it more - but, I kept constantly wanting to strangle two of the main characters, so.... Lol. See my full review here: http://www.thenovelapproachreviews.co...
Don Bradshaw
I loved this book! Mr. Fishback is a new author to me but not for long. I enjoyed his descriptive language and easy style. My family used to spend many vacations in the St. Petersburg area when I was growing up so I knew many of the spots in the book. I now live in Brevard county where Lane's and Jesse's story began. I enjoyed Jesse's mother and the way that she handled teen sex. Much of the sex took place off page which was how it should be done in a coming of age book. The emotions were all th ...more
Xiomara
Jul 05, 2017 rated it did not like it
A copy of this book was provided to me by the publisher in exchange for an honest review. But like always these are my own thoughts and options. My reviews are spoiler-free!

Jesse has always been in love with Kevin Corrigan. Who never seen approachable until he spends the summer at Jesse’s family’s beach home. Innocent love quickly becomes emotionally draining for both boys. But who’ll give up first?
I didn’t like this book at all and I didn’t like Jesse or Kevin. I felt like they were both were
Bob Silverstein
Jul 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a very well written book, very polished, well researched and edited, by a very accomplished author. This is not your typical high school bully or captain of the football team story that is so overdone in gay YA books. It's a refreshing and realistic coming of age story from the viewpoint of a gay teen living in a single parent home in Florida and his relationship with his longtime childhood friend.
The Novel Approach Reviews
I really love YA books. And, coming-of-age stories can be especially poignant. Unfortunately, I have super mixed feelings about this one. On the one hand, Kevin Corrigan and Me was a pretty good story; some of it felt like genuine thoughts and actions that teenage boys might have. But, on the other hand, I had a tough time with both the writing style and my almost constant desire to strangle two of the main characters. So…there’s that. Heh, heh. Bottom line is, there were a few things that felt ...more
Mike Oaks
Oct 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The crossroads of our past

This book really connected with me. I didn’t experience the same issues covered in the story of Jesse, Kevin and Lane, but I felt like I “got” them. Of course the book opens up with an obituary so you know we’re going to go down the trail of love, regrets and difficult decisions. By the end of the book I still felt as though I’d lost my childhood friend. 4.75 for cool moms.
Jeffery
Mar 08, 2018 rated it liked it
A story with a relatable protagonist and a compelling plot.
Jason Bradley
May 29, 2018
Laura ~Passion flower
Jun 20, 2017 marked it as to-read
Shelves: arc, mm-romance
Kevin Corrigan and Me was graciously provided to me by IndiGo for an honest review. Review to follow.
Bruce
Sophia
Jan 04, 2018
Kerry Carman
Dec 29, 2017
Jere' M. Fishback is a former journalist and trial lawyer. He writes novels, novellas, and short fiction. He has also written a memoir, "Hydrangeas" appearing in the "Homegrown in Florida" anthology published by University Press of Florida in 2012.

Jere's novel "Josef Jaeger" won first place in the Young Adult category in the 2010 international Rainbow Award competition. And Jere's novel "Tyler Bu
More about Jere' M. Fishback