Start by marking “The Battle of Bug World (Song Bird, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Battle of Bug World (Song Bird, #2)

The Battle of Bug World (Song Bird, #2)

4.91  ·  Rating details ·  11 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
Can Song Bird save her kidnapped sister, the bees and the planet from the Bullies before it’s too late? "A superstorm destroys Rosella Ava Bird’s flower garden. All the bees are disappearing. A giant sinkhole cracks open beneath Rosie’s school bus, and mysterious voices rise up from the depths. A tornado blasts the house of Frank, Rosie’s sinister next-door neighbor, threa ...more
Published June 24th 2017 by Digital Future Press

Norah Colvin
May 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved Song Bird Superhero and wondered if a sequel could possibly match it. But with The Battle of Bug World, Karen Tyrrell didn't just match it, she surpassed it!
This fast-paced page-turning story is packed with disasters that even Song Bird is not sure she can fix.
What is that nasty Frank Furter up to now? And what's with the severe thunder storm hovering above his house? What's happened to all the bees? And why has Song Bird's sister Raven disappeared?
With no voice and unable to sing, how
Jacqui Halpin
May 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Can singing superhero, Rosie Bird, aka Songbird, save not only her sister, her family, her friends, and a school bus full of kids, but the entire bee population of the planet as well?

Find out in this action-packed humorous adventure story that demonstrates the power of believing in yourself, and the importance of protecting the environment.
Amanda Francey
Sep 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
My daughter absolutely loved this book!
Alison Stegert
May 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: children-s
What a buzz! Song Bird's latest adventure sends her to bug world to solve a dastardly mystery. Using brains and a love of science, Song Bird saves the world. Kids will love this story. Great work Karen Tyrrell!
Christine Titheradge
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a great super hero story for girls & boys.

This book is an 'Easy read'. The reintroduction of previous characters was seem less & I love how Bailey & Harry gets a mention. I also like how Rosie's powers are evolving. I love that dads car is called the pink stink, Hilarious. There some great comedic moments in this book.

I love how Rosie is still talking about defeating the bullies & how to achieve it. Amy's wheelchair has been supped up like her very own super hero powers,
Georgina Ballantine
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: for-yvette
My 10-yr old daughter loved the first Song Bird book. She was so excited when I came home with Song Bird 2 that we sat down and read it together, on the spot!
The Battle of Bug World continues the adventures of Rosella Ava Bird aka superhero Song Bird. In Book 2, Song Bird faces freakish weather, the kidnapping of her sister Raven and mysteries such as the world's disappearing bees. With friends Amy and Ben in tow, Song Bird descends into the depths of Bug World to rescue her sister and save Eart
Megan Higginson
Jun 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
A great follow up to Song Bird Book 1. Action packed with great messages. A real page turner.
Tammy
Aug 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. I wasn't sure how Rosella was going to save the Bees. Karen kept her readers guessing until the end. Fantastic book with excellent environment and team mate messages through out.
Ruth Garlick
Jun 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A wild, yet wonderful ride from start to finish.
Engaging, empowering, enjoyable, enriching.
Song Bird: The Battle of Bug World has our favourite heroine – Rosie, and her two best friends, Amy and Ben, saving the environment and the bees. Read about adventure parks, evil machines, and flying powers as you soar alongside Rosie to save planet Earth.
An excellent read, I cannot wait for the next book in the series!
Karen Tyrrell
Stacia Chappell
Claire
Daniel Muscat
May 27, 2017
Karen Tyrrell is a Brisbane award winning author of 9 books, key note speaker, teacher, story teller, workshop and Masterclass presenter. Karen is the winner of 3 awards, 3 literary grants and a mentorship from the Society of Editors. Karen presents writing workshops for Queensland Writers Centre, Brisbane City Libraries, Gold Coast Writers Festival, schools, libraries and hospitals. She has appea ...more