Start by marking “The Illusion Series Box Set: Side A & The B Side” as Want to Read:
The Illusion Series Box Set: Side A & The B Side

The Illusion Series Box Set: Side A & The B Side

Worlds collide …
Amelia Greyson, author of The O Factor, has been thrust into the fast-paced life of the music industry as the author commissioned to write the story of Bastards and Dangerous, a famous rock band with sexy twin brothers at the helm. Unbeknownst to them, she’s been here before; it’s not her first rodeo.
Two guys, one girl …
Sawyer and Noah Weston, front men
Published May 15th 2017

To ask other readers questions about The Illusion Series Box Set, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Illusion Series Box Set

Coco.V
Mar 23, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
💝 FREE on Amazon today (3/23/2018)!💝

Worlds collide …
Two guys, one girl …
Sawyer and Noah Weston, front men for BAD, have an awful habit of falling for the same girl. When Mel enters their lives, the
book bruin
May 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love that this is now available as a box set! Both books are incredible and you will not be able to stop yourself from falling in love with the Weston men!

Side A
Wow. This book was so good that I'm not sure I can even accurately express how I'm feeling right now. It had everything - love, sadness, drama, hope, tragedy, humor, mystery, swoons, and of course, steam. I was sucked right into the story from the start and only put this book down when I absolutely had to. Even still, I burned through it
DJ Sakata
Favorite Quotes:

Being kissed by Sawyer made me believe in the devil. There’s no way someone can make me feel that good and turn me on that fast without being completely damning to my soul. I’ve never felt like that before, and I’m sure I’ll never feel it again.

You’re worried about losing me, but I’m worried about losing you. When you’re not

I’m leaning toward the mindset that stories should stay in the vault—the one between friends and acquaintances who witnessed them happening in real time. Som
Siobhan Davis
FLOVED. This was an incredible start to a captivating rock star romance series. I've been on a rock star romance bingeathon the last few weeks and I've read lots of the bestselling, most-popular series', and I've got to say this series is my ABSOLUTE FAVE. If you like angsty, swoony romance set within the backdrop of a traditional rock star scene, then I think you will ADORE this series.

I love, love, love Noah, and Mel is a great MC. The other guys in the band are equally intriguing as are all t
Ashley Jasper
May 17, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Holy smokes I don't know what I was expecting when I jumped into the Illusion series but I don't think what I got was it. Can you say intense? How about tragic? It was both of these things and so much more.

Amelia (aka Mel) has had a life and then some. This girl is guarded- with very good reason. She has her best friend, Belle, who pushes her out of her comfort zone but other than that is is pretty much a loner. But when the chance of a lifetime falls into her lap she knows she has to throw her
Tracy Bowling
Apr 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Finished these two books in less than 48 hours. Easy to get hooked and I already bought #3 in the series. Very anxious to find out what happens and also to read from Sawyers point of view in book #4.
Ginny Deffendall
I love reading. I love getting lost in a story. Each night I come home and the second my dogs are walked and fed, we all curl up on the couch – they with their balls and chew toys, me with my ipad.

But it’s rare that a book comes along that engrosses me so thoroughly that I want to live in the pages of the story. Just An Illusion: Side A and B were two of those books for me. I was actually frustrated. I wanted to bring my ipad to work and sneak off to the bathroom with it, so no one would catch m
Doris
Just An Illusion Side A

5+++ star rock romance read. Hopefully that got people’s attention because I don’t want anyone who loves rock romance to miss out on this fantastic book. You will definitely end up with a book hangover after reading this sexy and suspenseful rock romance.

Amelia Greyson is a bestselling author with some big secrets of her past that she tries to keep buried. These secrets are getting harder to contain especially when she is the person chosen to write the tell all book on th
Doris
May 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just An Illusion Side A

Sharilyn Dickerson
SIDE A
Holy crap on a cracker!!
I've never read D. Kelly's previous books before and I have only read a couple of "rock star" books. I was given the opportunity to read this book and was looking for something a little different to read so I went with it. I am officially hooked!
I don't even know where to begin to tell you how good this book was. You get from the blurb that there is a rock band and two of the members are fraternal twins (Noah and Sawyer) and that Amelia is a best-selling self-publi
Shannon
May 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: faves
Side A

Oh my goodness, I don't even know where to start. This was my first book by this author, and I NEED more. This book is the first book that I have read in a long time that I absolutely did not want to put down. It was also one of the few books I have read lately where I couldn't figure out most of the plot on my own. I have so many thoughts and questions about where this story is going to go. I love Noah and Mel, but I also love all of the other members of the band and Belle. I have to admi
Sierra
Apr 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book y’all. I finished this at 1 am this morning and couldn’t even comprehend what was happening!

I really enjoyed this one! Right from the beginning it grabbed my attention and it never dropped it. Some parts were a little predictable while others caught me completely off guard, especially the ending!
The ending had me completely crushed, and I immediately bought the next book to start!

There were some things I didn’t exactly enjoy though that kept me from giving this five stars. This is a
Dawn Cunningham Roether
Jul 12, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: rockstar
3.5 Stars

I am enjoying this story, however, I am having a hard time feeling the chemistry between our H & h (Noah and Amelia/Mel). I never really felt the love for Noah from Mel. I agree with another review that I feel like Noah was the safe choice and not what Mel truly desires. I feel like as I am reading this story, I am expecting betrayal between brothers and such, but it never happens. I just don't buy this relationship between the twin brothers and this one girl.

This story is about a R
Jessica
May 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

I was sucked in to this story from the beginning and when I was not happy when it ended. I wanted more! I needed more.

Amelia Grayson goes to a concert with her best friend who loves the band B.A.D and is a journalist who is there to get an exclusive story from the band. Amelia isn't a fan of them but she goes because Belle asks her to go.

Amelia is torn between Noah an Sawyer Weston the brothers in the band.

This Rocker Story has it all! I loved how the author wrote this story. I think everyone wh
Tanja Williams Hancock
May 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Family

It's a word that comes up over & over in these books. Family, it's what BAD is and who it's members are. Oh, so many positives from these books are feeding my heart & soul. I know the series will continue to be amazing! The cliffhanger on the B Side gutted me, tears streamed down my face, but I know that's because the brilliant writing had me so invested in the characters. I'm getting a better understanding of what writers deal with when they say they need to tell the stories of t
Juliana Ignácio
This series is amazing!

Just an Illusion - Side A:
This was the first story I read by D. Kelly and I couldn't drop this book until I finished reading.
I just loved the characters, they are very well written and believable!
I fell in love with Noah and Sawyer, who despite being physically identical, they are at the same time very different. I'm a fraternal twin, so I can understand much of what happens to them.
And Amelia is an interesting character as well, which soon aroused the brothers' interest.
Zoe
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If I could give this book series a higher score, I would! 5*s does not seem to do justice to the way I am currently feeling having finished this amazing book. It has drawn me in, spun me round and rung me out! I have been completely lost in the Weston boys story for days, I am so happy I had all three books in one. I have locked myself away, and sobbed my way through one of the most amazing, heartbreaking love stories I have read. Invested in the characters, is an understatement. I think I am pr ...more
katherine
Mar 26, 2018 rated it liked it
CLIFF HANGER

I detest cliff hangers more so when it is not mentioned!!!!this was a long book, Sides A&B and plenty of time for the birth of Nate.
This was well written not too crass on sex and the guys of BAD were well identified and I felt I knew them. These Rockers are the good ones but this "ending", or lack of!!! ticked me off! I feel like I was taken advantage of and the author didn't have the guts or integrity to be upfront. Doesn't seem many readers could mention it either!!!
Amanda
Short review. 3.5 The premise is intriguing but it's the prologue that hooks you into wanting to read Mel's journey, both books are well written and has interesting flawed characters. I couldn't help feeling like Mel choosing Noah over his twin brother Sawyer was more because he's a safer that doesn't mean that I don't think she doesn't love Noah. Her and Noah try to hard to show and prove to each other that they love each other that it comes off a little fake. I'm looking forward to reading the ...more
Ebony
Apr 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg

I was NOT prepared for this ending. I am sitting in tears, I just. Too much. All the love and passion that jumped off these pages kept me wrapped up in this story. At first I felt like Amelia maybe gave up her sparks for the safe choice, but as it went on I realized no it was just the right choice. They were soulmates. Sawyer wow what an interesting soul. I cannot wait to read the next book because I feel like for some reason maybe she ends up with him...and in present day she never mentioned
Amelia Autin
Mar 29, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is an amazing series I just can't seem to put down. Four books so far, and a fifth on the horizon, all so real, with "all the feels." I bought the first two books in this "two-fer" set (Side A and Side B) only a few days ago, but once I started reading I couldn't stop. No spoilers, but my heart was broken at the end of Side B, and yet...

I ended up buying both EP and Unplugged because I HAD to know what happened next, despite my broken heart. D. Kelly has penned a series of keepers I'll reme
Karie Gibson
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This has to be the most emotional and one of the greatest series I've ever read! You get the quiet sexy Noah and his twin who is not quiet at all but just as equally sexy. This band is more than just a band they are a family. One woman comes into their lives and their forever changed. Mel knew the life and didn't want any part of it. Her mind was gradually chanfed.
I don't want to give spoilers just know to have plenty of wine and tissues for the ride
Sasha
May 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was such an amazing book!! My love of rocker books runs deep and The Illusion Series did not disappoint.The plot was original and engaging.The story flowed really well with characters that were complex and interesting. There was swoon-worthy romance, all the feels, happiness, sadness, surprises, personal growth, family, friends and everything in between. It was A-MAZ-ING!! I found myself unable to put this book down once I started reading it!
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Had to read again!

Books 1 & 2 were amazing the first time! Lots of good feelings as well as others, but overall an amazing 2 books about how love conquers all! Then there was Just an Illusion: EP (book 3 in the series) & OMG! It was so emotional for me that I had to come back & read it all again! There is so much in D. Kelly’s writing that it can be missed with only one read! I’m off to read her other books ASAP!
Reading with 2 book lovers
wow wow wow, D Kelly has done it again with a fantastic book.
if you love rocker stories this is the perfect book to read, BAD is the rock band in the book with 4 members, 2 being twins Noah and Sawyer.
i absolutely loved Noah, sawyer and Amelia's relationships.
this story ends in a cliffhanger but definitely worth reading.
5 amazing stars.
now to sit here and hang on while i wait for the B Side to be released.
great work D Kelly.
i voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book.
Susan Destefano cavallo zimmerman
Riveting....

I read both books again last night and really sit contemplating everything that transpired in the short period of time. A lifetime would never be enough for them. Belle and Darren would never raise their daughter together. Sawyer must be beside himself. I really would like to read the last book to see what happens in the end..
Dawn Hicks
Apr 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my goodness...a great story and wonderful characters. This portrays love, friendship, family, hurt, and trust all in one story. Fate is a funny thing...and Noah believes Mel is his fate. Sawyer loves her too, but her heart belongs to Noah. Belle and Darren are amazing too, and Wyatt and Anna. The friendships these characters have is amazing!!! cant wait to read more...
Reading with 2 book lovers
May 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
wow what an amazing emotional read this was. i loved every second of it.
d kelly has a way with her works and stories.
the boy from BAD are back and and as hot and crazy as before.
i definitely 100% recommend this series to everyone who lives a good rockstar book.
A side needs to be read before B side.
i voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book
Colleen
Jul 15, 2019 is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
I've just finished the first book in the box set and am loving it. I went into this not even reading the blurb but wanting to read a book by this author, and I am so happy I did. Although I have concerns of how this is going to go. I love Noah, but I also love Sawyer, and the prologue has done such a great job in keeping me guessing who Mel ends up with. Heading into the next book.
Shelia
Jul 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Late comer

I am a late dinner to this series and boy am I glad! As soon as I download my new Amazon card I am heading over for the last installment! OMG I am in shock i don't know what to say! Read it!!!

• BOUND (Seven Year Itch, #5)
  • When Love Gets Hairy (Provincetown, #3)
  • The Race Is On (How the Light Gets In, #2)
  • Club X Complete Series
  • Declan Reede: The Untold Story Complete Series (Declan Reede: The Untold Story #1-5)
  • The Interview - Complete Series
  • Defining Love (Volume 3)
  • Surf's Up
  • Boxer Falls: A Gaytime Drama
  • Marry Me
  • Beneath the Stain - Part Seven
  • Past Tense Future Perfect
  • London Lace: Complete Series (London Lace, #1-5)
  • A Girl Like Avery (That Girl is Mine - Complete Series)
  • Reckless and Real: The Complete Series
  • Wayward Fighters: Books 1 & 2 (Wayward Fighters #1-2)
  • IGNITE: 5 Romantic Suspense Books (Heroes In Love)
  • Rebecca's Gift: The Complete Series (Rebecca's Gift, #1-3)