Start by marking “Untold (Country Roads, #7)” as Want to Read:
Untold (Country Roads, #7)

Untold

(Country Roads #7)

4.17  ·  Rating details ·  71 Ratings  ·  21 Reviews
SOMETIMES LOVE HAS A PLAN OF ITS OWN . . .

Brie Davis came to Mirabelle, Florida, for one thing: the funeral of her birth mother-a woman she never had a chance to know. Now Brie must sort through her mother's life to get the answers she was denied. She plans to leave as soon as she can . . . except the sexy veterinarian makes Brie's pulse beat faster than she's willing to
Published September 5th 2017 by Forever Yours

To ask other readers questions about Untold, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Untold

Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: September 5, 2017
Genre: Contemporary Romance

Untold by Shannon Richard is the 7th book in the Country Roads series but can be read as a complete standalone. This series features different couples from the same town and while some of them are interconnected, you don't need to know the secondary characters backstory in order to fully enjoy this one.

With that, this is another wonderful and uplifting novel from Shannon Richard and I enjoyed reading it tremendously. Shannon Richard
Kimberly
My review cross-posted from Wit and Sin

Shannon Richard’s Country Roads comes to a close with the heartwarming Untold . Finn and Brie’s story has everything I’ve come to expect from Ms. Richard’s books: a sweet (with a dash of spice) romance, endearing characters, and a story that can tug on your heartstrings at the most unexpected moments.

Finn Shepherd had his heart broken eight years ago and he’s never wanted to risk that kind of pain again. Then Brie Davis comes into town and just plain kno
Amy
Aug 15, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet, Sexy with a dash of small town drama!

When we first meet up with Brie, she comes to Mirabelle for one thing and one thing only; the funeral of her birth mother. She never had the chance to meet her and doesn’t consider her “mom” and from what she can tell from the local townfolk, her birth mother wasn’t the nicest lady. So, you see, Brie only planned to be in town for just a short time, but fate had other plans for her. When Brie finds out her mother left her entire will to Brie, she finds
Ann Lorz
Reviewed for Romancing the Readers Blog: https://romancingthereaders.blogspot....

This is the first time I've read Shannon Richards, but it won't be the last. I really enjoyed Untold. I was a little worried that I would be lost since it's the 8th book in the series but for the most part I wasn't.

I think I would have rather read the books in order but that's a personal thing. My OCD working overtime.

I really felt for what Brie was going though with the mother she doesn't know dying and she has to
Tara Wyatt
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love all of Shannon Richard's books, and this one didn't disappoint. If you love small town contemporary romance with a robust cast of characters, swoon worthy heroes, and blush inducing sexy times, I highly recommend the entire Country Roads series.
Hope
ARC review

Shannon Richard’s Country Roads series is a favorite of mine! I love them all and it is such a joy to revisist every time a new book comes out. Seriously, small town romance fans, try this series! You will love it! Alpha heroes, relatable heroines, realistic storylines, all set in a cute town with a mean girl running a town gossip blog.

In the last of the series we get to read the story of Finn and Brie. Now, Brie is new to the town and she is in town because she is the biological daugh
Misty (Reds Romance Reviews)
Brie Davis set out to Mirabelle, with one mission, to attend the funeral of the birth mother she never knew, settle her affairs, and then get out of town. But then something unexpected happened, she met Finn, and suddenly leaving town had lost a little of it's appeal. He was so unlike any other man she had met in the past and his large group of family and friends pulled her into their world and made her feel right at home... and gave her a sense of belonging she had never experienced before. Now ...more
Mandy
Sep 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars!

I’m in complete denial over the end of this series and I really wish it would just keep going and going and going.

I fell in love with this small town series in 2015 after reading a book in the middle of the series. I immediately went back to the beginning of the series, binge read the hell out of it and eagerly awaited each new book. Now, I’m faced with no more new Country Roads books and I just…cannot.

Richard always manages to craft main characters with loads of chemistry. Brie and Fi
Love N. Books
Dec 04, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Pet’s $0.02

Shannon Richard writes sweet stories about real people. There might be the random sports or rock star sprinkled throughout the series, but for the most part their just believable stories about every day people.

What makes this book stand out for me in the series is that Richard was able to make you feel sympathy for a character that is hated in every book prior to this one. So, this story really revolves around three people, Finn, Brie and the town pariah, Bethelda.

It seems the whole t
P.e. lolo
Sep 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A beautiful story and one that I could relate with being that I too am adopted am my birth mother after meeting her again did not want me around. The main character in this story Brie Davis has come to Mirabelle Florida for a funeral of a woman that she met once for only a few minutes, and she was also her birth mother. Before the funeral she meets Finn Sheppard who has his own issues with commitment. The biggest one being is that he does not do sleep overs, or is with anyone from town only wome ...more
Eva
untold, the last book in the country roads series, starts off soon after the death of bethelda grimshaw, mirabelle's town meanie. seriously, there is no better way to describe her. bethelda has no redeeming qualities, something bree davis, her biological daughter discovers as she finds herself in mirabelle sorting out bethelda's things.

for some mysterious reason known only to bethelda, she left everything to the daughter she gave up for adoption 28 years ago. bree had looked her up when she turn
Linda Rea
Sep 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Bethelda Grimshaw was a thorn in everyone's side so when she died people breathed a sigh of relief no more secrets or embarrassing facts stated for all to see and no one to pick up her job as she had no one but a cat. When Brie showed up at Finn's bar everyone was rather happy that no one would do that to them so Brie kept her mouth shut not telling them she was Bethelda's biological daughter. Brie couldn't help staring at the bartender as he had the most beautiful eyes she had ever seen so when ...more
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
What a journey I went through with this book. I felt personally victimised for poor Brie when certain people found out who her biological Mother was. I'd like to think that it's 'just' fiction, but I'm sure some people would react that way in real life too, unfortunately.

I love Fin, in fact, I love all the other (numerous) characters in this book too. The close knit community is just such a warming feeling that I felt included too. I was completely wrapped up in their lives, especially Brie's;
Mellena
Sep 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have loved this book pretty hard. It is emotional, sexy, and extremely hot. This is book 8 in the Country Roads series and though you meet a ton of previous characters and can get a bit lost in them if you hadn't read the books before the other books aren't necessary to enjoy this one. It will however make a reader really want to read them.

Finn and Brie aren't looking for serious. Finn especially isn't, he is in fact fighting hard not to find it. Brie is more free spirited about it. I really
Heather andrews
Aug 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Finn can be a little antsy at times, “let’s go.” He grabbed on to her waist, spinning her around and lightly smacking her on the ass. “Before I eff you on the stairs.” Finn sometimes can't believe he has a good thing with his girl, “I’m torn between saying I just write a check and we stay in tonight, and wanting everyone in this whole damn town to see you on my arm.” I loved this book, I loved Finn.
Meaghan
Sep 14, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: net-galley
I have to put aside how ridiculous Finn acted when he found out Brie's reason for being in town, because it was so juvenile. Other than that, I loved this story. Brie's birth mother was quite the character even without physically appearing in the book.
Deja
Sep 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW!! I love this series and this novel was a perfect way to end it!!! I loved seeing all the old characters and meeting new ones. Finn and Brie were destined!! Mirabelle will always feel like home!!
Ivette Pacheco
Sep 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such a bittersweet goodbye 💔to a great series!!!
Rita
Sep 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this series. Each book is as good as the last one I read. Each one delivers giggles, passion and at times heartbreak. Well done!
Nath
Sep 11, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5/5 (B-)
Natasha εïз
Jan 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: shannon-richard
Fantastic story! Great end to the series!
Megan
Apr 09, 2018
Maggie Santoro
Apr 06, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »
Shannon Richard grew up in the Panhandle of Florida as the baby sister of two overly protective but loving brothers. She was raised by a more than somewhat eccentric mother, a self-proclaimed vocabularist who showed her how to get lost in a book, and a father who passed on his love for coffee and really loud music. She graduated from Florida State University with a bachelor’s in English literature ...more

Country Roads (7 books)
  • Undone (Country Roads #1)
  • Undeniable (Country Roads, #2)
  • Unstoppable (Country Roads #3)
  • Unforgettable (Country Roads, #4)
  • Unsung (Country Roads, #5)
  • Uncontrollable (Country Roads, #6)

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
  • Shadow Woman
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Rules of Regret
  • Cry Baby
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Matchmaking for Beginners
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Threat of Danger (Mission Recovery, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Copenhagen (International Guy #3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Don't Hex with Texas (Enchanted, Inc., #4)
  • Windfallen
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Wild Hunger (The Phoenix Pack, #7)
  • Archer's Voice
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Intentions (Maiden Lane, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire's Touch (The Sinclairs, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Ordinary Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Forbidden Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Turning Back (Kathleen Turner #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Surviving Girls (Hidden Sins, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Dirt on Ninth Grave (Charley Davidson, #9)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Dark Instincts (The Phoenix Pack, #4)