Start by marking “Big Deck (Big Sexy Series, #1)” as Want to Read:
Big Deck (Big Sexy Series, #1)

Big Deck

(Big Sexy Series)

Need a carpenter who has all the right tools and the skill to use them? Look no further than me, Jackson Decker of Decker Renovation…otherwise known as Big Deck. I’ll let you guess how I may have inherited that nickname. Spoiler alert: it’s not just because I’m 6’5”.
I take care of my female clients in many ways. Like I said, I’ve got tools. And I’ve also got rules:
Thre
Published May 15th 2017 by Black Dog Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Big Deck, please sign up.
Remy Rose I'm so glad you loved it!! Thanks so much. I actually came up with the title first, because I thought it would be rather catchy ;) ... then I came up…moreI'm so glad you loved it!! Thanks so much. I actually came up with the title first, because I thought it would be rather catchy ;) ... then I came up with the character's name Jack Decker, and of course he had to be totally hot...I wanted him to be a player in the beginning (which was easy, because he could move from project to project and therefore woman to woman), and I wanted him to fall for someone. Enter Madeline Callaway. And the rest is history :). (less)

★ Belle The Bibliophile ★
He sleeps with ALL his clients and it is G R O S S. The heroine is nothing special, just a notch on his post. Also the Hero advertising his expertise on women is obnoxious. K sure boy, you've slept with everything that walks but who died and made you an expert? Ew.
Jackie (Jackie's Book World)
***Review can also be found at Jackie's Book World. :)***

This is my first time reading anything from Remy Rose and it didn’t disappoint at all. From the sexy cover to the intriguing synopsis, Big Deck had me reading nonstop from beginning to end. Not only was this story about second changes, but it was also sweet and entertaining.

At the very beginning we are introduced to Jackson Decker of Decker Renovations. As a twenty-eight year old, he has no trouble attracting the opposite sex and he is al
Erika Rhys
May 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If you like Lauren Blakely’s sexy romantic comedies, you’ll love Big Deck!

Jack is a sexy, cocky contractor with trust issues. When he finishes a job, he moves on—to the next job and the next woman. He’s set on his pattern of serial monogamy that protects him from getting hurt again.

Madeleine is an independent woman trying to get rid of her ex and renovate her master bath. Enter Jack as her contractor.

From the first page, the interplay between Jack and Madeleine’s POVs is hilarious and well-balan
Michelle Damron
Jun 06, 2017 rated it it was ok
Could not get over the hero! Didn't really like him. I know we like to read stories where the hero totally changes when the female lead comes in but it's also nice to read a male hero that actually has some type of morals.
Robin Stone
Aug 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
I just finished reading Big Deck by Remy Rose... A sexy handyman falls in love with his beautiful client, Madeline. (Obviously I love this storyline.) Lots of hot sex, great writing.

Also: there was an actual romance that concentrated on the hero and heroine. A few side characters, but it was super focused on the main couple, which I loved! I've put down books where the cast of characters overshadowed any romance, so this was perfect for me. The couple was together flirting, sexing it up, and fal
Marishka
DNF 3%

So manwhore’s don’t really bother me if they’re in the past and I don’t have to read about so I’d decided this book looked like fun after the very dark book I just finished. But damn In the prologue you read about him banging a client in detail and it’s not the heroine. I tried to keep on trucking but I just can’t. Nope I’m out ✌🏻
Sheri Matthews
Jul 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Swoooon!

Oh, how I wanted to hate Jack. Big ego, bigger player and only out for himself. Conquests numbered in the 100s and he was proud of every one of them. The definition of "love em and leave em" was his photo. I really, REALLY wanted to hate him. Then he meets Madeline. I saw a side of him that was sweet, fun, caring, even loving at times. So my hate waned and then turned to mild dislike then finally, love. They are so cute together. They play well off each other, humor-wise and "wink-wink"
Lynnette Riddell
Jun 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Sweet heart warming & hot carpenter

First time reader of this author. I thourly enjoy this book. Of its cocky hot "BIG Deck" aka Jack 😉 Madeline is sweet, lovely woman. They both have their past that have left dent in their armour. The story is hot, frustrating in good way, it even had teary eyed few times. It was Amazeballs..... I would love to know happen next. I see there next book about her BFF and I will for sure be getting.
Di
Sep 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
First I will say, I am not typically a fan of romantic comedy. This Author pulls you in, with the fun and witty characters. I found myself laughing at some of the ways the characters spoke to the other.
Not all authors can consistently write in first person, this Author did it really well. So much that every chapter is written that way, with the chapter heading noting the character name.
With that said this was a fun read. I would definitely recommend it.
There are life lessons as well. Do you have
Kristin J
Jun 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
I thought this book was good. It follows along with the typical manwhore, committmentphobe, afraid to get hurt format of a lot of other books. There's nothing super original about it. Jack and Madaline are decent characters and believable chemistry.

My main issue with the book is that their "breakup" occurs 67% of the way through the book and then it just drags from there. There's one hook up after, but other than that it's just him pushing her away and denying any feelings while being miserable
Katrina
Jul 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Omg I need the epilogue !!!

Initially at the start I was unsure - a gigalo carpenter who woooos single women then moved in to the next ?? Meah - but kept reading lol so glad I did ..

That thought certainly changed - loved the humour, sexy trysts, and chemistry .

Jack intrigued me , Madeline's creative flare in the kitchen had me jealous - but the slow build up had me on the edge of my seat wanting more for them both .

A sexy yet sweet humorous romance that will have you giggling, ohhhhhing and ar
Chantel
Sep 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
One of the best books I read in 2017.

OMG....where to begin. Madeline and Jack's story will take you on a epic adventure of true love. I laughed, got mad, felt said, cried a little and was totally happy with the ending. This is definitely a book that I will read again in the near future because it is awesome.
Megz Readz
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic Book.

Loved every minute of this book. I couldn't put it down. Looking forward to reading the other books by Remy Rose. Do yourself a favour and 1clixk this now.you won't be disappointed for sure.
You rock Remy!!!!
Anne
Jul 19, 2017 rated it it was ok
One of my KU new authors. Story was a bit blah, but I liked the writing. I would try this author again.
READ ME ROMANCE
Sep 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I knew I was going to like this book from the very first page! Jackson Decker is a building contractor who is very skilled with his hands as well as his other body parts! He’s young, studly, smart, strong, and single, and makes sure he leaves all his female clients very satisfied. He is very content with his life, or so he thinks, until he lands on the doorstep of Madeline Callaway who hired him to renovate her master bathroom and basically turns his life upside down.

Jack is such a work in progr
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
Marie's Tempting Reads ARC Review:

This was such a cocky, fun, entertaining and oh so sexy read from Remy Rose! I loved Jack and Madeline. These two had such great personalities and their banter was both witty and sassy. I loved the strong sexual tension between them and with every encounter things felt like they were sizzling up nice and hot until I thought I was going to explode with the pleasure of it.

Big Deck was so much fun to read. It made me laugh, made me want to groan and made me want t
Sharon Jones
Aug 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved Jack and Madeline together. Both have been burnt in the past, but whereas Madeline was trying to move forward with her life, Jack did everything he could so as not to be hurt ever again. Their connection was strong from the beginning, and I think what helped Jack most of all was
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
"When I first read the blurb to this book, I just knew it was a story that I had to read from cover to cover. Well I can definitely say that by the time I read the last word, I knew that I had made a great choice.
Kari Hansen
Aug 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
When Madeline hired Decker Renovations to repair her bathroom she wasn’t expecting the sexy contractor that shows up at her door. After the way her last relationship ended she is not ready to venture down that road again, but she sure does like watching him work.

Jackson has been burnt in the past, so he likes to change his women as often as he changes his job. From the moment he me Madeline they had an instant chemistry but the connection he feels for her is more than physical. Thinks begin to h
Ariadna Basulto
Aug 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Remy Rose is a new-to-me author and I had an absolutely blast reading Big Deck. A super hot carpenter with all the right equipment who falls for his customer? Yes, please!

Jack and Madeleine are a hot couple. No, seriously. They’re either flirting, getting it on, or falling for each other through nearly every page of the book and I loved that! This story was all romance and fun.
The secondary characters were fun, but main man Jack was a treat! He totally has all the right equipment to make girl
Melanie S
Aug 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Risks and rewards

Big Deck is Jackson Decker, self employed home renovation specialist. Madeline Calloway is a successful real estate broker. Both have been betrayed by those who loved them. Madeline reacts as women often do; she numbs herself with work, hobbies and friends, and swears off men. Jack does what big hunky guys often do; he has serial flings with eligible female clients - the hump and dump. Then Maddie hires Jack - and their coping strategies fall apart. I loved how gutsy Maddie was.
Hannah
Sep 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I won a copy of this book in a giveaway on Facebook, and I am so glad that I did! Remy writes a great book! It had humor, sweet and tender moments, steamy love scenes, some moments that made me cry, and a wonderful HEA. I am already scoping out more of her books to read, and I highly recommend her to anyone else who loves a super sexy, masculine hero and a brave, sweet heroine! The love scenes were perfect! Very sexy but also with sweetness and heart that made my breath catch. Go and read this n ...more
Melissa Scott
Jul 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great book....

Don't normally do reviews. I'm usually on to the next book. But I felt one was needed. This was a really really good story. It had all the angst, sexy bits and funny moments. I even teared up a few times. My only issue was the ending. It was like the author said I'm tired of writing, I'm done. And then you get to the end and in order to get the epilogue you have to email the author and sign up for her newsletter. Yeah, I don't like that. I like mine to wrapped up all at once. Other
Shonda Franks
Jan 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Loved this book. Its the perfect amount of "not perfect" if that makes any sense. I get so bored with books that literally everything goes right for the couple and there arent any real struggles and they just magically fall in love and their lives are so grand. This book gives a good bit of comedic relief, a whole lot of "we shouldn't/can't be doing this) and the perfect amount of "cant get her out of my head" . Loved it!!!
Deb Diem
Aug 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Big Deck is my first read from Remy Rose. I'm impressed. Ms Rose has delivered a well-written book. The characters are awesome and fun. Madeline and Jack's story is fast moving and kept me in my reading chair. There's plenty of drama, humor and sizzle to keep pages flying. I enjoyed reading Big Deck and would read more from Remy Rose in the future, for sure. This is a complete book, not a cliff-hanger.
Tamara
Jul 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2017, kindle
Based on the beginning of the book, I thought this was going to be a sexy-time book about a woman and her carpenter. And while there were plenty of sexy times, there was so much more that I wasn't expecting. It dealt with some very serious topics but did it in a light hearted way that didn't drag the tone of the story down.

Big Deck was my first read by Remy Rose, but it certainly won't be my last!
Gavinsmommaloves2read
Remy Rose has definitely given us a fantastic book with Big Deck . Jackson Decker aka big deck is a contractor who takes care of his female clients. But he has rules after construction done so are they, no dates just sexy times. But Madeline Callaway makes him think of changing his ways. All she wanted was a bigger bathroom. After her divorce she wasn't looking for a man but Jack is Definitely something else. But can they get past there past and hang ups?
Cassie Caskey
Aug 08, 2017 rated it liked it
Okay

The story was okay, enough to keep me interested but seemed to drag in some parts. Some questions were left unresolved or vague. I wish there were an epilogue because I'm an HEA kind of reader (this is more of an HFN). The next book in this series is apparently a stand alone but I'll probably read it in hopes of finding more from this couple.
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
Remy has won over another reader with this book. This book's blurb intrigued me and I had to read it and I wasn't disappointed in the least. Two people who aren't looking for anything more than a good time suddenly find themselves in a tricky situation when things start getting complicated. I really enjoyed their journey and absolutely fell in love with the characters and this story.
Patti
May 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great book

I have to admit that I chose this book because of the cover. Who wouldn't? I laughed and even shed a few tears. It was a great read. I had a hard time putting the book down. Looking forward to reading the epilogue and also Delaney's story.

• Spread Wide (Eye Candy Handyman #1)
  • Cherry Popper (The Reckless, #1)
  • The Billionaire's Sham Girlfriend
  • Stranded with Desire
  • His
  • Famed (Imperfect Love; Friendship, Texas #3.5)
  • Challenging Chance (Love Letters #3)
  • Wishes Come True (Djinn, #1)
  • Boys Don't Cry
  • Vampire Vintage
  • Intergalactic Heat (1Night Stand Collection)
  • Wicked Times Two
  • Cabin Fever
  • Be My Handyman (Handyman, #1.1)
  • That Despicable Rogue
  • Love Cursed (L.A. Girls, #2)
  • Love Shots (Love U #1)
  • Why I Love Bodyguards (Why I Love...#3)
International best-selling indie author with a preference for reading and writing romantic comedy that's smart, swoony and sprinkled with laugh-out-loud moments, because humor is one of the sexiest things ever.

Big Sexy Series (2 books)
  • Sexy Mother Faker (Big Sexy Series Book 2)
“Want someone who can screw? Drill? Nail? Pound? Look no further than Jackson Decker. I do it all, and I make women happy. Pretty easy to do when you have the right tool and know how to use it. So,” 0 likes
“I’m okay with detours, because sometimes you find your way when you go off the beaten path.” 0 likes