Start by marking “Fall from Grace (Exile of Angels #1)” as Want to Read:
Fall from Grace (Exile of Angels #1)

Fall from Grace

(Exile of Angels #1)

4.32  ·  Rating details ·  19 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
Hell was meant to be a timeless prison. It's not.

The Archangel of Secret Knowledge wants some peace of mind after untold millennia locked up in Hell, but the guilt of inhabiting a body that is not his own and of having left behind his brothers and sisters still damned to solitary confinement eats him up inside. He thinks he can atone by doing the right thing—play the old
Published May 15th 2017 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Fall from Grace, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fall from Grace

Caitlyn Lynch
Oct 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Long, long ago, a faction of angels rebelled against Heaven and were cast out, stripped of their wings and imprisoned in Hell. They were meant to be there forever.

Now, some of them are out, escaped through means even they don’t understand. The former Archangel of Secret Knowledge finds himself in possession of the mortal body - and the memories - of one Henry Black. And it’s his job to figure out how to release the rest of the angels who fell.

The only problem is that he soon comes to suspect tha
Fangs for the Fantasy
The Archangel of Secret Knowledge has been released from his long imprisonment in Hell and now has one major task - to free his brethren from their infernal imprisonment

But occupying a body - a life, a family - that is not his own comes with its own guilt and complexities; how do you explain to a mortal brother that you are trying to free demons from hell?

Especially when that mission becomes far more complicated, with more actors and manipulations with their own sinister motives than he imagin
Carmen
Jun 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourite-loved
I couldn't stop reading

Such beautiful writing. Such complex and beautiful main character. Such roll coaster ending. Darker than Nieto's previous books, yes, but more heart wrenching at the same time. What a incredible book. Seriously.
The only way to understand what I'm talking about is reading it. I just hope we don't have to wait too much for book 2 (I mean, it says book 1 in the title, so there has to be another one!!)
All her books are a beautiful work of art, it's a pleasure in itself reading
Kay Smillie
Jun 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Having read the fantastic five star 'Return from Exile' previously, this book had an enormously high standard of writing to live up to. I was not disappointed in any way.

Henry Black is a great character. Full of inner strength and guilt, yet remorseful. Always thinking of his brothers and sisters that he had to leave behind in Hell, and the humans he is deceiving.

When I say 'Henry Black', I'm not actually meaning the whole 'being' of Henry Black. The body is merely Henry Black's shell now inhabi
Topsues
Dec 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
Ron.C.Nieto's imagination and creativity know's no bounds. She has once again produced a book that introduces you to another Angels and Demons genre but with an originality that will leave you wanting more. I don't leave spoilers as you should read this on its own merit. I will admit at the beginning i was intrigued but thought it might be hard work to continue. I am so glad I did, as I found characters I wanted to succeed and some that I did not. It was written with a realism that allows your m ...more
Mark Geyzer
Feb 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
From the moment I "met" Ron C. Nieto, she has captivated me. Unlike most urban fantasy writers, she does not try to bedazzle you by macho-style heroes unthinkingly throwing themselves in desperate situations. Her heroes think, analyze - before rushing into danger. And she defies standard (mis)conceptions by presenting a fresh view at the creatures we come to think of as monsters.

Are demons human-hating monsters - or misjudged freedom fighters imprisoned for their rebellion? Do they have conscien
Summer
Jan 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Check this out for a different take on a fallen angel's story...

First let me say that I personally prefer a female POV or a back and forth, so that's not the author's or story's issue, it's mine.

Beyond that, it is a very different take on fallen angels. It took me a few chapters to really accept this different way of looking at an age old belief system. After that, I couldn't help but keep rolling with the punches and taking the twists and curves.

If you're looking for a well written book about
Caroline Doig
Jan 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the 1st book I’ve read and reviewed for Ron C. Nieto and it was absolutely fantastic and I will be keeping my eyes out for this author. I won’t be giving any spoilers because there would be too much to write about, yes people it’s that good. This book pulled me in from the start and I just couldn’t put it down, I had to know what happens. Well written and intriguing storyline with plenty of twists and turns. I love angels and demon stories and I haven’t read anything like this before. Th ...more
Terika
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was ok
I was drawn to this book by the description. I just had a really hard time getting into it. I was confused a majority of the time and had to re-read pages over and over again. I don't think I will follow this series.
Debbie Eyre
Jul 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a great read! A well written different point of view on Angels and fallen Angels! Lots of twists and turns in this adventure that will have you on the edge of your seat!

Laura Hannaway
Jan 29, 2018 rated it liked it
*Thanks to NetGalley and the publisher*
Jerilynn Condor
Oct 17, 2017
Marilyn Barrett freeman
Nov 06, 2017
Goodreads Librari...: Delete old placeholder edition 7 34 May 19, 2017 08:45AM
Ron C. Nieto is a fantasy and romance author who has been writing in her secluded fortress for the longest time. Recently, she had a talk with her cat and decided that she should share her creations, because it was selfish to hoard them all for herself.

If you would like to know more about her, please visit her website.