Start by marking “Fake Wife (Crazy Love, #1)” as Want to Read:
Fake Wife (Crazy Love, #1)

Fake Wife (Crazy Love #1)

3.95  ·  Rating details ·  1,299 Ratings  ·  316 Reviews
This marriage is strictly business... until the temptation gets way too real.

Corbin: I loved my grandma, but I don’t need her money. All I care about is keeping the house — the only place that’s ever felt like home. That, and screwing over my dad, who wants to turn the property into a mall. There’s only one catch: To receive my inheritance, I have to get married within s
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 219 pages
Published January 9th 2018 by Loveswept

To ask other readers questions about Fake Wife, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fake Wife

Nissa | Of Pens and Pages Book Blog
DNF at 55%

I couldn't connect with the characters and their relationship because the heroine literally just got out of a long-term relationship a few hours before meeting the hero. She said she loved her ex-boyfriend, so I just wasn't convinced she'd fall so easily for a different person that fast.

I also didn't like the hero. He acted mean and cold to the heroine whenever he wanted to distance himself because he didn't want to act on his lust. It's like a hot-cold situation with this man. He also
~Mindy Lynn~
3 Stars!

I love the fake relationship trope. It is one of favorite kind of reads and I gobble up all of the ones I come by. So when I came by this one I requested it and couldn't wait to read it.

Fake Wife was a quick OK read for me. There wasn't anything about it that really drew me in nor was there anything that I really disliked about the book. It had some good characters with a mediocre story. There wasn't a lot happening. There is some family dysfunction, a lot of back and forth, and of cou
Jen
4 Nothing Fake About it Stars

To say Teagan Monroe has had a crappy day would be the understatement of the century. Being laid off from the job she loves would be bad enough, but Teagan gets an even bigger shock to her already overwrought system when she comes home early to find her boyfriend of seven years playing hide the salami with a naked blonde. Suddenly homeless and jobless, what else could possibly go wrong for our gal Teagan?

Despite the fact Corbin Lane grew up wealthy and in the limelig
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Dec 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
The reading of the will for Corbin's grandmother was not what he was expecting. Get married within 6 months, stay married for 2 years and he will receive the house and land that he has always loved. If he doesn't, it all goes to his father. That is the last thing Corbin wants because he knows his father will sell the property to be torn down and parceled out.

Teagan has had one of the worst days of her life. She gets laid off from her job, only to come home early and find her long time fiancee i
Mandi Schreiner
Dec 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Give me a present day marriage of convenience trope any day of the week! Corbin is a super wealthy, playboy guy who just lost his grandmother. She was important to him, as his father is a horrible man who has a family on the side and his mother is drinking herself to death. His grandmother left him her family estate - but with a condition. He must marry within six months and stay married for at least two years. Corbin knows his grandmother wants him to have someone serious in his life, but he is ...more
Wendy'sThoughts
Jan 23, 2018 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Stacey Lynn Fans, Romance
3.5 Fast, Fake, Maybe Stars
* * *1/2 Spoiler Free
Some things are meant to be...Like Losing your job or finding out what a pig your supposed boyfriend is... I mean seeing him bare ass with someone else in our bed... Yeah, not cool.

So of course it was meant to be that I would try to run off the rode the most perfect guy ever...
But there seems to be a reason for all of this... because he takes one look at me and decides I am his perfect fake wife...

What a cute idea and Stacey Lynn takes this and go
Beneath The Covers Blog
Dec 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, kelly, 2017-reads
Charming and incredibly diverting, Fake Wife is the epitome of a heartfelt and romantic love story!

After reading Filthy Player, I was instantly intrigued with the author. So reading Fake Wife was a no-brainer. The author takes the story of the prototypical fake relationship and makes it 100% her own. Apart from the steamy and erotic aspects, the book exudes a gamut of emotions within it’s pages. From heartbreak to happiness, sorrow to success, loneliness to love, each scene is marked with impass
Carol
4 stars.
Don't let the title fool you, this was essentially a really sweet and tender romance.
One that I enjoyed from start to finish.
I really liked Teagan she was a kind, honest person and was definitely having a very bad day when she meets Corbin for the first time.
Even though Teagan was at fault for causing the accident where she ran into his car, Corbin treated Teagan with such kindness at the scene, not blaming her or shouting at her.
Corbin's kindness was not just because he realizes that
Ⓐlleskelle - teamSøren♗ ⊲I like big b00ks⊳
Fake marriage tropes... Love them!

I received an advance review copy in exchange for my review.

More reviews and book talk at :

You can find me here too ☞
Jan 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
***ARC Provided by the Author/Publisher via netGalley***

Who better to be your fake wife than a woman who lost her job, boyfriend, and home in the same day? Or maybe the woman you meet when she rear ends your car?

What if they were the same woman? This scene really sets the tone for the story. The situations, and the things that happen are just enough to keep you engaged without ever making you feel that it went too far.

Corbin and Teagan need one another to solve their current problems and this pu
Missy's Book World
I absolutely loved Fake Wife by Stacey Lynn. It was faced paced, light-hearted and with dual Pov which I really liked. I enjoyed Corbin and Teagans romance story and how everything played out in the end. I am looking forward to the next book in the series.
Bev
Jan 10, 2018 marked it as no-thanks
Couldn't get past the sample, not a fan of the writing style.
Missy's Book World
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley-arc
ARC provided by NetGalley.
Ralou by Collector Of Book Boyfriends

LINK: https://collectorofbookboyfriends.com...

BOOK REVIEW: 3.5 STARS

It’s been so long since I read a book from Stacey and I have to say that I missed it more than I expected. Her Fireside series scarred me for life and became one of my favorite series. An amazing combination of heart wreck and heart warmth. The river of emotions that was flowing out of it was incredibly overwhelming and her writing made it even more so. This time, though, she kept the emotions in a check which was a enjoyable
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

While the relationship may have started as something fake, the tension and affection that rose up between Corbin and Teagan during their staged courtship was oh so real. These two were sweet and adorable, and I couldn’t help but love this story.

It’s an old trope. Guy has some reason why he needs to get married, guy finds perfect prospective fake wife, fake wife and guy fall in love while pretending to be engaged. There’s no surprise to this story, but the novelty of it is not why I enjoyed it so
Irene
Sep 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 stars

Fake Wife by Stacey Lynn is a sweet and romantic read.

I really enjoyed this book, I liked both Corbin and Teagan's characters. They made me smile and they made me swoon with their romance.
Their relationship might have started out a business agreement but it doesn't take long for both to start having feelings for each other. They had an easy rapport, which made it easy opening up to each other and finding what they've been missing in life.
Love and understanding.

description

Overall, Fake Wife is a lo
Wit & Wonder Books
Dec 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
**ARC provided by the author in exchange for an honest review**

A simple, yet satisfying romance with all the feel good moments. Fake Wife by Stacey Lynn has delivered us a beautiful sweet story that I read in one sitting. A perfect little insta-love romance to begin 2018 with.

Teagen has bad luck all around her. From losing her job, to coming home and finding her fiance of 7 years cheating on her; she packs her bags and leaves. Only to rear end Corbin, the wealthy hot business man. It’s just the
Umaiya ⚡A Far Off Memory⚡

It was sweet but if we're being real? It wasn't anything new.
I mean, obviously it's a well used trope, I've read a lot of the same so when I say new, I don't mean it lacked originality cause that's pretty much a given for the type, I mean I wasn't gushing and calling everyone and their mothers and shoving the book down their throats....

Don't give me that look, like you haven't done that at least once in your life.
No? *gasp* And you call yourself a reader.

I am kinda excited about the next book th
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jan 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
description
I don't know what it is about the marriage before love or contract marriage books, but I love them! I've really enjoyed Lynn's Fireside Series, so when I saw this one and read the blurb, I knew I had to read it!

Corbin Lane is Portland's most eligible bachelor, he's also in need of a wife. Reeling from the loss of his beloved grandmother, he discovers she added a clause in her will making it necessary for him to marry in order to inherit the home he loves. After having a seriously crappy day, Tea
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Fake Wife by Stacey Lynn is the story of Corbin Lane and Teagan Monroe .
Corbin has most everything he has ever wanted but his grandmother was the only one who really cared for him. When she passes she leaves him her house and land....that is the one thing he has always desired! But he quickly learns that there is a catch to the will....he must marry with six moths and that marriage must last at least two years. A relationship commitment is something Corbin has never wanted or done with a women.
Alex ♈
Jan 11, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: safe

Safe, partly sweet, but also absurd.

The best part - epilogue.

(view spoiler)
Snow
Jan 18, 2018 rated it liked it
In need of smth light... ;)

Well, this was light, alright...and sweet

Gah...

It all starts when Teagan Monroe lost her job, found out her boyfriend of seven years cheated on her, lost her apartment and then hit the rear end of another car, all in one day!!!

And the owner of a bumped car was non the less the rich heir Corbin, who has his own deal to fulfill-to reach the full money clause of his late grandmother's will, he needs to marry and stay marry for two years...

And well, broken and let down Te
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
4 Stars!

Stacey Lynn is a must read in romance. Her books are a nice diverse range when it comes to storylines but whenever I open that first page, the anticipation of what I know will be sexy, sweet, romantic, and packed with all of the feels.... yeah she's an author I can devour at one time.

He needs a wife. She's his solution.
No feelings. No sex. It's supposed to be fake.
Teagan and Corbin have no idea how real it's about to get

Fake Wife was a fun, easygoing, lighter romance that I devoured on o
BookSmacked
Dec 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely adored this fast paced romance book. It captured my attention from beginning to end.

Teagan has a shit day and I mean a shitastic day and it ends in the most awkward and maybe bizarre way when she rear ends the back of Corbin’s car.

What happens from there had me devouring this book whole. I loved their journey and as unconventional and maybe to some unrealistic it may be I was completely engaged in this book.

I loved the moments with the two of them and sometimes I think fate has a
Karen
Oct 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
One of those stories that get me all the time...a really good girl who has been loyal and loving to a guy who doesn't treasure her. She loses job, boyfriend cheats, and rear ends a rich guy with her car on same day. And her day gets stranger yet!!!

Very sweet story with enough angst for them to grow together. I really enjoyed reading this.

ARC Netgalley
Michell Hall casper
Nov 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a great read by Stacey Lynn.....

This book was filled with the right amount of angst/drama. The chemistry and banter between Corbin and Teagan was very well written. This was a sweet sexy read that had me turning the pages and not wanting to put it down.

Another great read by Stacey Lynn.
Lenore Kosinski
Jan 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley

I received a free copy through NetGalley in exchange for an honest and unbiased review/opinion.

3.5 stars — This one started off really strong, and then somewhere along the way I started losing my enthrallment with it. It did pull me back in for the ending though. I started this one after midnight and stayed up late needing to read one more chapter, so it was very compelling to begin with. Part of that is that I just really enjoy Fake Relationship tropes…I
Kimberly / Love Notes Book Blog
3.25 stars. This book was only okay for me. This is Corbin and Teagan's story. Corbin is a rich, society fixture and businessman. He finds out that his beloved grandmother has left him the family home and estate that he loves, but that he must be married and stay married for 2 years in order to inherit. On the day they meet, Teagan is having an awful day. She catches her long term boyfriend cheating on her, is downsized from her job, and runs into another car while driving. Corbin happens to be ...more
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"Sometimes, when things are right, even when they seem crazy, you know it."

I decided to give Fake Wife a try because I enjoyed the author's Nordic Lords MC series. I'm happy to report that the author convinced me, she can tackle any subject and do it justice. Whether it be a badass biker or Portland’s sexiest bachelor, she had me sighing with satisfaction.

Teagan, has the most awesome name, but the very worst luck. Everything that could go wrong in a single day... did. After getting laid off f
Ayekah
Nov 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
A refreshing change of pace for me. Where the beast isn't really a beast, well not until the little miss who rear ended him after the worst day of her life, but she does it. Just by being who she is.

Teagan's had the absolute worst day of her life, fired from her job, coming home and finding her fiancé of 7 years... (right) drilling some blonde, so she packs her stuff and is now jobless, homeless and rear ends a car at a light, the driver happens to be the wealthiest, best looking you know the re
Stacey Lynn is the author of more than two dozen romance and erotic romance novels. Most of which have been best sellers on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks!

Her latest release, Fake Wife, is available on all retailers and getting excellent reviews! http://bit.ly/2EuWcje

Amazon: http://amzn.to/2GhozSE
Facebook: http://bit.ly/2C1XYLe
Twitter: http://bit.ly/2EwGQPg
Instagram: http://bit.ly/2o2KUg4
More about Stacey Lynn

Crazy Love (2 books)
  • Knocked Up  (Crazy Love, #2)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hearts at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #3)
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Forgiving Hour
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Bright Side (Bright Side, #1)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • That Month in Tuscany
    $6.99 $2.49
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Something in the Way (Something in the Way, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Ghosted
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Billionaire's Final Stand (Billionaire Bachelors, #7)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Blackmailing the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelors, #5)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Runaway Heiress (Billionaire Bachelors, #6)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Treading Water (Treading Water, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Life Next Door (Love Not Included Book 3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Undeniable Love (Journey Of Love Book 2)
  • Bittersweet
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mr. Perfect (Mister, #1)
  • Made for You
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Journey Home
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unforgettable Love (Journey of Love Book 3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Prom Night in Purgatory (Purgatory, #2)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Dear Aaron
  • Running Barefoot
    $5.95 $1.99
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • One Fell Sweep (Innkeeper Chronicles, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
  • Impossible Saints
    $22.73 $1.99
  • Hudson (Fixed, #4)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Only a Millionaire (The Sinclairs #6.5)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Elite (Eagle Elite, #1)
  • Kulti
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Soul Summoner  (The Soul Summoner, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • April / May / June (Calendar Girl #4-6)
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)