Start by marking “Claiming Gigi (Fantasies Unmasked, #3)” as Want to Read:
Claiming Gigi (Fantasies Unmasked, #3)

Claiming Gigi

(Fantasies Unmasked #3)

Gigi Andrews has always been comfortable in her own skin. High heels and little black dresses never had jack on her combat boots and purple-streaked hair. She’s spontaneous. Fearless. And when she finds out he-who-shall-not-be-named is coming back into town a mere two years after he tore her heart into a million, agony filled pieces, she’s ready to get even.

Jackson Mirales

To ask other readers questions about Claiming Gigi, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Claiming Gigi

Robin Hill
I’ve loved this entire series and I think this was the perfect way to end it. It was my first time reading the fake-engagement trope and it really had that friends-to-lovers feel that I love so much. Gigi is a strong heroine as all of Erica’s are and I loved her spunky, marches-to-the-beat-of-her-own-drum attitude. Jackson stole my heart in his unwavering love for her, and though I wanted to kick his ass a few times, those times were short lived. Erica’s heroes always do right by their women. Th ...more
Tiffany
Feb 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book in the Fantasies Unmasked series that I have read. Although I think it might have been better to read them in order I still absolutely loved this one! There were just a few things mentioned, like Gigi and Jackson announcing their engagement, that didn't happen in this book. It makes me wonder if there is some overlap in the timeline of the stories where I would have experienced those events if I had read the books in order. That's on me though, not the author.

Gigi and Jack
Stephanie Ditmore
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader copy of this book. I absolutely loved Gigi and Jackson’s story I’ve been waiting oh so patiently for it. Their story is the third installment in this series and definitely is not to be missed. It’s emotional, sexy, romantic and we get to learn who they really are and what their secret they’ve been hiding. This series as a whole is amazing and you should definitely take a chance and delve into the world of the Fantasies Unmasked Series, you won’t be disap ...more
Jessica Largent
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ah, Gigi and Jackson.... you tug at my heart! While the steamy scenes were in fact very steamy *fans self*- there’s so much more to this book than hot, gotta re-read that page, sex scenes. I love the dynamics of the different relationships and how they’ve carried throughout the Fantasies Unmasked series. I think this book is a good preview of what Erica Lynn is capable of...maybe a full length novel in the future?? One can only hope!
Jeanne
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Gigi and Jackson agreed to pretend to be engaged when her ex that shattered her heart contacted her. After months of living together under pretense, feelings have become involved for both of them. This is a really good story that goes with the first two of the series, but feels very different to me. I absolutely love how Jackson reminds her who she is with her boots because he truly knows her.
Christina Williams
Love story

Gigi's book was different then the first two stories in the Fantasies Unmasked Series. In this third installment there is a lot of emotions going on. We finally get to know the why's and how's of Gigi and Jackson. We are taken on a little side journey where sex wasn't what popped out the most. Don't get me wrong. You will most definitely enjoy those scenes. Erica Lynn knows how to write hot sex. You will see an inside view of the heart. You will feel the heart break and then mend. You
Rhonda
Feb 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really liked the last book in this series. There was more emotions and feelings with Gigi and Jackson while the reader still gets those sexy scenes. Loved this book and I highly recommend the whole series!
Sonja Netkovska
May 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ebook
This is third book in Erika's series named Fantasies Unmasked.
This is Gigi and Jackson’s story and I must admit my favorite one from this series (safe the best for last). Beautiful characters, both Gigi and Jackson, true and pure emotions, good friends and true friendship, love and so much more. I thought the second book was emotional rollercoaster but this was the hell of an emotional rollercoaster.
Buy this book, you'll never regret it because you won't put it down till the end.
Amy Fudge
Mar 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Book 3 in the Fantasies Unmasked series is my favorite of the 3. They are all amazing stories, but Gigi is my favorite.

Gigi's ex broke her heart, and it's taken her a long time to get to a good place. And then out of the blue, he calls, and wants to see her. In a moment of panic, she says she can't because her fiance won't like it. Only one problem, Gigi isn't engaged.

Jackson is a photographer, and when he saw Gigi, he knew he had to photograph her. He is trying to open his own studio and wanted
Kim
Jun 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Craving Gigi is the third book in the Fantasies Unmasked Series from author Erica Lynn. This is the story of Gigi and Jackson. Gigi is the sister of Lacey (book 1) and she loves to wear combat boots and has purple streaked hair. Jackson and Gigi met when Cameron and Lacey started dating.
They are faking being engaged so Gigi can prove to her ex that she is over him. Even though they are playing at being engaged they both start having feelings for the other but have not said anything. Will Gigi l
Millennial Book Life Crisis - Samantha
This book was the perfect way to end this series! I was drawn in by Lacey, hooked by Stassi, and then Gigi was the final chapter to come full circle with this group of girls. While we got to know both Jackson and Gigi on the surface, this book provided the ability to dive deeper into them as characters and remember that you cannot always take things at face value. Until the end of Stassi’s book, I really thought Gigi and Jackson were engaged! This is also a great read in seeing Gigi’s internal s ...more
Book-Lovin-Momma
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have to admit, Gigi and Jackson didn't meet in a very conventional way, but she was determined to show Preston she'd moved on, and Jackson was determined to have Gigi pose for him. This book had lots of feels, and it pulled at my heart strings plenty. Life may not always go the way we want it to, but sometimes, it just takes finding the right person to share your journey with. I found plenty of emotional moments that made me tear up, sigh, and smile.
Rhonda
Feb 16, 2018 rated it really liked it

Satisfying conclusion to the Fantasy Unmasked series.

Erica Lynn did a great job with Gigi and Jackson's story. The readers meet them in the previous novels and I could hardly wait to discover their secret. I found this book more tender and having a slower sexual buildup than the previous books books and could not put it down completing it in one sitting.
I received a copy of this book from the author.
Kelly
Mar 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved Gigi and Jackson’s story. Their story is the third installment in this series and definitely is not to be missed. It’s emotional, sexy, romantic and we get to learn who they really are and what their secret they’ve been hiding. This series as a whole is amazing. You should definitely take a chance and read the Fantasies Unmasked Series, you won’t be disappointed. 💋
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Kay Blake
Feb 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
I like the emotional aspect to this story and I really liked Gigi. A girl who was herself even when the chips were down. I also liked the relationship between Gigi and Jackson. I could tell that he really cared about her and loved her for who was as a person. A good end to the series.
I volunteered to leave a review after receiving a readers copy.
Pat
Jun 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book had me glued to my kindle from the very first page! The well written storyline and well developed characters kept me totally hooked until the very last page! As I turned each page Gigi and Jackson sprang to life and pulled me right into their story as it flawlessly unfolded!
Andi
Feb 25, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved Gigi and Jackson's story. I have to admit, I've been wondering about them since we met them in Desiring Lacey. Then Erica Lynn left us with that bombshell at the end of Craving Stassi. I will tell you, it was worth the wait to get the scoop!

Gigi seems to have it all together. With her unapologetic look, purple hair and combat boots, and feisty attitude, she's ready to take the world by the horns. But deep down, she's plagued with self doubt, that she's just not quite good enough. This is
Savannah Tucker
Jun 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
My favorite of this series of novellas. Just a cute easy sexy story with a very realistic main character.
Julia Dundon
Aug 17, 2018
Mel
Mar 13, 2018
Patty Burns
I love Gigi and Jackson's story. Gigi is a strong, independent woman who is comfortable just being her. Then in walks Jackson at the right moment. This whole series was great and tied in really well together.
Jessica Jimenez-Garza
Eliza Olsen
Feb 10, 2018
Denise Scott
Feb 10, 2018

Fantasies Unmasked (3 books)
  • Desiring Lacey (Fantasies Unmasked, #1)
  • Craving Stassi (Fantasies Unmasked, #2)