Start by marking “Cade (Wesley Brothers, #1)” as Want to Read:
Cade (Wesley Brothers, #1)

Cade

(Wesley Brothers #1)

Cade Wesley has everything he could ever want.

His own thriving bar.
A house on the beach.
Money in his bank account.
His pick of women whenever he wants.

But he’s been so busy lately that he hasn’t had a warm body in his bed in far too long. All that is about to change.

When Nora Jensen walks into Cade’s Tavern, it’s lust at first sight.

In town on business with the freedom to
Published June 24th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Cade, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cade

Start your review of Cade (Wesley Brothers, #1)
Talltree
Apr 07, 2018 rated it liked it
3.25 stars!
Laura Hampton
Oct 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Cade is Michelle Smith's debut book and holy moly I loved it! Talk about a smokin' hot, sexy as hell read! The characters are engaging and entertaining. Not to mention a hotter than hell bartender and his equally as hot brothers. Did I mention this story was smokin' hot...lol

Cade, Cade, Cade...you are BBF material. Seriously if you can get past the bar scene with your panties dry, then there is seriously something wrong with you. Damn, I needed a cold shower after that one...yes I am faguebooki
A little birdie told me...
Such a cute, fast summer read by this newbie author. I look forward to reading more about these brothers.
Socially Book Nerd
Sep 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
A workaholic sexy man and a equally driven woman, met by chance, they are working on closing a business deal, but it's not just her smarts that attracts Cade. a fun flirty read! that will sweep you off your feet. And there are more brothers to come... holy hell
Kayla Hemmerle
Jun 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Are you looking for a good, juicy summer read? Then this is definitely the book you want to take to the beach with you (or the lake, couch, bed, etc). I enjoyed this book a lot and I think one of the main reasons was the fast pace.

Our story starts with Nora, a legal assistant, taking an impromptu trip to Miami for work. There, she meets Cade, and from there, business and pleasure mix immediately.

I liked Nora's character a lot. I related to Nora and I think a lot of other women would too. She's
Mary
Jun 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Mmmmm, Nora and Cade are freaking hot and steamy!! Of course, the setting would be in Miami for this hot romance story. The Wesley brothers are awesome! Could I just live like Nora for a day? please?
Nora is a legal assistant working for a big law firm in Dallas and needs to go to Miami with her boss, and good friend, Samantha, the lawyer working on the Zimmer case.
Four brothers, Asher, Sloan, Cade, and Nikolas.
Cade is the business owner - he owns and is expanding his Restaurant / Bar
Asher is the
Nancy
Jul 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
There's no way you will know that Michelle is a new author with this debut novel!
She's spicy, passionate and writes like a bestseller author.
I loved this book, Cade was so incredible and the chemistry between him and Nora was off the charts.
Since that one night in the bar, Cade felt he need to have her no matter what, even knowing he was forbidden and bad for business.
Nora didn't have more than her work, with this trip to Miami she has the chance to enjoy and work. She knows not to mix pleasure
AnneKR
Jun 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A hot & sexy story! Cade is workaholic who owns a bar on the beach in Miami. His plan is to expand in other locations. Nora is a legal assistant who lives in Dallas & is sent with her boss to Miami to work on legal matters with Cade. They meet at his bar not knowing who the other is & sparks fly from all the flirty banter! Despite knowing who he is, she can’t stay away from him even though she knows she should be doing exactly that.

Nora & Cade together are smoking hot! The sex scenes are steamy
Linnea Valle
Jun 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sun, sand and sizzling sex

Michelle Smith wrote an amazing debut novel/novella. As my review title promises, there is so much chemistry between Nora and Cade from their first meeting until the words "The End" that it makes this book hard to put down.

I'm looking forward to seeing this new author grow and spread her wings with her follow up books. I did find a few issues with tenses and one or two things that needed minor correction. And there were some obvious pet words that were occasionally dis
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Oct 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Review by: Jennifer
(4 stars)

Cade is a bit of a workaholic, but he likes it that way. Owning his bar in a prime location, right on the beach; meaning beach babes in bikinis all the time. When Nora comes into his bar, he just knows that he is going to convince her to have some fun with him.

Nora is in town on business, and the idea of a one and done appeals to her, even better, Cade appeals to her. But what happens when they figure out that the business that Nora is in town on is actually Cade? Wil
Love & Lavender Book Review
Jun 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Straight off the cuff, I am super impressed that this was a debut novel; you would never know. Cade is like a cool glass of sparking water with a spicy twist! So refreshing, utterly hawt, and steamy!!! This book was exactly what I needed to lighten my heart after reading a few darker books, the perfect invigorator.

Michelle captured me immediately with Cade, the man. He's fun, determined, ambitious, family orientated, and built like a brick house. He wasn't looking for anyone special until Nora w
Serena Worker
Jun 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nora has to go and help her boss with the Zimmer account in Miami, and she decides to head to Cade’s Bar, when she see the sexiest man she’s ever seen she can hardly respond. With the electricity between them undeniable they leave the bar, after some steamy kisses, after finally learning each, others name, Nora realises that Cade is the same person she’s here to negotiate with and knows that it shouldn’t happen, she tries to deny it but can’t with their chemistry.
With it coming time for Nora to
Debbie Turk
Oct 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
What a romantic & sexy read this was!! Fabulous writing from a debut author, I'm thoroughly impressed.

Cade owns a very popular beach side bar in Miami which he wants to replicate in other locations around the country. During legal dealings on this he meets Nora, a legal assistant from Dallas. The sparks are instant, the chemistry is super hot & over the space of a week they both start to fall hard!! It's delicious 😃

The authors descriptive writing style made the sexy times very hot & the characte
Madonna Blackburn
Jun 23, 2017 rated it liked it
Cade..A Wesley Brothers Novel #1
By Michelle Smith

Cade & Nora's story is a simple tale with no real drama which is quite refreshing when all you really want is a quick fix of steamy romance.
This book brings us Cade, an entrepreneurial Bar owner & Nora, a legal assistant visiting Cade's hometown who meet and embark on a somewhat unprofessional relationship.
The author was able to capture the true essence of Cade & Nora's attraction & packed some serious steam in the sex scenes to keep it going alon
Vicki
Jun 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Just wow for a Debut novel this was a perfect read, a light hearted, chilled summer read, a book that will take you away from reality for a few hours and leave you with a smile on your face.
The story flows beautifully and will keep you captivated from start to finish and oh boy will it pack a punch on the heat levels.
Cade and Nora really are the perfect match and the chemistry lights the pages on fire and will make your heart race. This book will leave you feeling blissfully content.

A 4 star p
Tanja OMGReads
Jul 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: omgreads
I started this series with book 2 and I was a bit afraid I wouldn't like this one as much as I did Sloan...but I worried for nothing. This was a fabulous short read. I was sucked into it from the first page. Cade and Nora were very likeable as characters. The chemistry was off the charts. My cheeks were bright red while I was ready sexy times. Such a great "little" read 👍

***Review copy requested and reviewed on behalf of OMGReads Blog***
Lisa
Oct 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received a copy from the author and I will definitely be picking up the rest of the series. Cade and Nora are just too cute. I loved that they offered balance to each other and their easy and fun banter and most of all their steamy scenes that were honestly sweet as well. The writing was well crafted and nicely paced. The characters were well defined and so likeable. Impatiently waiting for the rest of the stories.
Renee Mccleary
Jun 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book!! It was a quick, fun and very sexy read. I loved how there was very little drama and it was focused mostly on the couple and thier time together. It was well written and kept my attention the entire time.Cade and Nora had amazing chemistry and you could feel the pull towards each other!! I can't wait to read the next brothers book in this series.
Michele
Oct 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A perfect HEA with heat galore! The sweetest heroine and a red-hot bar owner will sweep you off your feet in this first in the Wesley Brothers series. The fact that there are three more hot brothers in the series is the proverbial icing on the cake.
Charley Moore
Jun 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Not my normal read however after a lot of dark reads recently this was just what the doctor ordered.
A light, quick read with a happy ever after with some seriously hot scenes.
I'd happily read more of this series and I'm intrigued by the mention of rock stars! Lol
Adriane
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I also like looking for new author’s to read and I must say that I loved this book. The chemistry between Cade and Nora is off the charts. I also they the relationship between the brothers I can’t wait to read more about them.
Robin Leaf
Oct 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hot little read with awesome characters and a good story.
Chrissi
Jun 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
A good quick steamy read, perfect if you are looking for something light to read at the beach.
Dana
Jun 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
HOTTTT! You'll want to read this one! A quick read full of sexiness leaving me, somehow, refreshed. I'm so looking forward to more!
Denae
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: i-own-ebook
5 Sizzling Stars!!!!

While I wasn't in the mood for a super sexy steamy story like Cade, I dove in and hoped for the best anyway. I wasn't disappointed with Smith's superb ability to write a story that packs a super sexy punch! This is a very sexy, fast paced read. It's a love story, almost a forbidden love story, between Nora and Cade. When Nora and Cade meet at Cade's extremely successful beachfront bar, sparks fly instantly....but when business and pleasure collide, which one will win out? You
Kelly King Williams
Megan
Aug 06, 2017
Madeline Seigle
Oct 19, 2020

• The Cowboy's Baby (Devlin Brothers Ranch)
  • Officially Over It (SWAT Generation 2.0, #10)
  • Good Enough (Meet Me in Montana, #3)
  • Fighting for Us (Bailey Brothers, #2)
  • Sexiled
  • Wrong Prince (Royally Unexpected, #6)
  • He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not (The Flower Shop Sisters #2)
  • Wolf Mated (Blood World, #1)
  • Protecting You (Bailey Brothers, #1)
  • Fake Marriage: A Contemporary Romance Series Box Set
  • Corviticus University (Corviticus University, #1-3)
  • The War between the Packs: A Sweet YA Paranormal Romance (The Smoky Hills Academy Book 4)
  • Playing To Win: An Elite Athlete Sport Romance Anthology
  • Black Wolf (Black Wolf #1)
  • Ice Bear Shifters: The Complete Series
  • My Dearest Billionaire Romance Series Box Set
  • Looking For It (Three Player Co-op #1)
  • Goode Vibrations (Goode Girls #5)
For as long as she can remember, Michelle Smith has been making up romantic stories in her head. But it wasn't until this year that she finally became brave enough to publish them.

If she's not reading or writing, you can be sure she's watching her beloved Dallas Stars somewhere, or any of the numerous other sports she likes to watch. She currently lives in Dallas with her wonderful husband and chi

Wesley Brothers (4 books)
  • Sloan (Wesley Brothers #2)
  • Asher (Wesley Brothers #3)
  • Nikolas (A Wesley Brothers Novel Book 4)

News & Interviews