Start by marking “Changing Us (Ford & Elise #2)” as Want to Read:
Changing Us (Ford & Elise #2)

Changing Us

(Ford & Elise #2)

4.4  ·  Rating details ·  55 Ratings  ·  36 Reviews
Ford Kelly and Elise Riley met and fell in love four years ago.

Ford knows exactly what he wants, and that is Elise. Everything else was easy or so he thought.

Elise's world revolves around Ford and their future. She refuses to look anywhere but forward until both of their pasts are brought front and center.

Can a couple make it through anything? Sickness and health? Rich or
Kindle Edition

To ask other readers questions about Changing Us, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Changing Us

M L Dyson
May 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a tear jerker!! I absolutely loved this story of Ford and Elise. Brooklyn has written a beautiful story of love, hope and perseverance. I felt every emotion possible in the words of this story - fear, love, heartbreak and joy....true joy. This is a must read story about life -all of the ups and downs, the good and the bad, and finding peace in whatever life throws your way!! Loved it!!❤❤ ...more
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
Never give up hope

This story was an emotional rollercoaster. I laughed, yelled, cried and my heart overflowed with hope and love. Great characters, wonderful storyline and an overpowering sense that we all have a path in which to live in and those that never give up have positive outcomes.
Darlene Avery
Jun 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Changing Us by Brooklyn Taylor is a story that will grab your heart and have you hoping against hope for an HEA.

Changing Us focuses on Ford and Elise. Two people who are incredibly in love and have overcome so much in their lives.

Just as they start to share their future together, fate steps in and throws them another curve ball.

This story is about fighting for those you love, learning to forgive, and most of all ... always holding onto love.

4 Stars!!!
JustCin
Jun 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a beautiful love story! If this one doesn't give you all the feels I do not know what will!! Ford and Elise are such a sweet selfless couple. Their story is about perservering through life's trials - the ups and downs, good and bad - about a love you will do anything to keep. Beautifully written! Great read!
GrnEyed
Jun 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The first book I ever read by Brooklyn Taylor was Finding Me. It featured Ford Kelly and Elise Riley. Changing Us is the continuation of their story and it doesn’t lack for anything! Changing Us is a story about Ford and Elise working towards their “happily ever after.” They have all the love any couple could hope for and they have a solid plan in place to reach their goals. Unfortunately, things don’t go as planned. Ford and Elise are faced with trials and tribulations that can shatter the foun ...more
Nora Fresse
Jul 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a great story! The emotional ride in this book is intense.

Elise and Ford are the perfect couple, or as close to it as you can get. They support each other, love and confide in each other and are each other's best friend. Their love is tested over and over when life throws them so many curve balls that at times it seems they won't make it.

Elise has not had an easy childhood. She's had to deal with a lot of turmoil in her life and one specific act of cowardice from a "trusted friend" leaves h
Beth
Jul 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.25 Grab a Kleenex Stars

I love a good worrying. I like to know when my kids are on the road so I have something specific to worry about. And of course, there is the every popular generalized worrying I do all the time. Some times I don't sleep well, but I get several hours of worrying in.

Warning: This is book 2 in the series. It could be read as a stand alone but I don't recommend it

Elisa and Ford had a great love story. A sweet, hot love affair that has progressed to a love story. One they wa
megan wykle
Jul 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Beautifully written story about what happens after you find love and you have to do to keep it. The path is not always easy.
I voluntarily reviewed this book and was not compensated in any way.
Sophie Koufes
Jul 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Ford Kelly & Elise Riley are two beautiful souls. This is their journey of love, hope, & perseverance. Characters are complex & well seasoned. A tear jerker novel that you will need a tissue box. A story that is written with passion & reflects real life. I recommend reading Finding Me first as this is the contuation of their story. However, I was unaware & did not read it first & still understood the story as a little background was provided.
Gloria
Jul 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Changing us💕

Changing us is such a beautiful love story💜 it's a MUST READ. Ford and Elise love story is like no other. Their love and strength for one another got tested in the most life altering situation that could have happened. Ford beat the odds with the love of Elise and with those that love him the most.
Teresa Price
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Changing Us by Brooklyn Taylor

**I received a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. **

This book is about Elisa and Ford’s love story and all of their obstacles. They met in Humble, Texas and been together since then. They fell deeply head over heels in love for one another.

Elise went to college to get her degree in accounting. Her brother, Thad, whom she lost to leukemia, Elisa made a promise to him that she would finish her two year college degree.

Ford went to college to get h
Paulette
Jun 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: tbr
** I received an ARC of this book**

I am a newbie to his author so I had no knowledge that there was a previous book about this couple. That being said, I was a little lost with the couple’s back story. I felt like I could have used a few more details. That being said I truly enjoyed Ford and Elise’s story. It is a riveting story of a young couple’s love and life complications. Ford and Elise take us on their journey. We see how they maneuver love, heartbreak and some very serious life decisions.
Christina Rhoads
Jun 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Talk about going through the wringer while reading a book! After reading Finding Us I found myself missing Ford and Elise, and wishing I could have more of their story. Well, Ms. Taylor certainly delivered on that! Watching what happens after happily ever to this sweet couple was definitely a treat, even with as much anguish it caused me. I haven't cried this hard while reading in a long time but please don't think it's all sadness all the time. There was some heat and laughs, and reminders why ...more
Kasey McCarthy
Jun 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The title of this book is perfect.  Elise and Ford are two young people in love.  Ford is reluctant football player but Elise is always there to cheer him on.  He has offers to go play professional but football was never really his thing.  All he wanted after school was to be with Elise. He had plans to ask Elise to marry him at end of game. He even had ring in his pocket during game.  Toward end of game, he was hit hard and was rushed to hospital.  He'd had concussions before but nothing like t ...more
Bookaholic And
Jun 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
We knee Elise and Ford, we had followed their story and how they fought their demons to achieved their HEA. Fast forward to four years into their loving fill lives.

Be ready to take one of the most heart warming journey like you never taken before.

This story not only will put a smile on your face, it will make you a believer in love, loyalty, and faith. Don't get me wrong this is not a religious book, but it will bring back your faith, the same faith you might have lost and didn't realized it.

B
Linda Buzard-Moffitt
Jun 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-stars
An emotional read that I really liked. I still don't like Elise's Mother though. This was a good book about love, marriage and the trying times and good times in a marriage. Elise and Ford are happily married when new problems arise. Are they able to stick together and make it work? What parts does Elise's Mother play in these issues? Read this story about persevering and find out how it all works out.
I was given an ARC copy of this book from the Author to read and review if I chose to do so.
Diane Norwood
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ugly-cry
I don't even know what to say. This is the first book I have read by this author, and my God, it was beautiful, heartbreaking, and showed how true love can conquer all obstacles. This story wrecked me, so much I had to put it down and take a breather for a few minutes. This was an amazing story about Ford and Elise, what she suffered through and Ford's love helped her overcome it. Then Ford... what an astonishing show of love, and taking their vows seriously. Some can't handle it, but this story ...more
Julie Falk
Jun 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely love Brooklyn Taylor's writing. Changing Us is the 2nd book about Ford and Elise. Their love story is amazing and full of emotions. I cried some but also loved how they ended up. Can't wait to see what the future holds for Brooklyn Taylor, these books are definitely my go to when wanting a reread.
Brenda Prudhomme
Jun 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
*********generously provided an ARC in exchange
For an honest review **************
I had no idea what to expect from this author or from this book. I didn't read the synopsis, just dove right in. OMG what an emotional roller coaster. From the beginning I knew I would cry like a baby but lived ever minute of Ford and Elise's journey. A must read for sure
Angela Hankinson
Jun 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
wow lovely lady you have done it again, you can tell you put your heart and soul into all your work, it is all ways a great pleasure to read your books.
thank you for the gift of letting me read your books there has not been one I haven't loved yet.
Victoria
Jun 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely enjoyed this book. It will have you feeling all sorts of emotions and pull at your heartstrings. It's beautifully well written. Get your tissues ready. I voluntarily reviewed an advance copy of this book.
Megan Harrington
Jun 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Changing us picks up where finding me ends. Such an emotional story. Make sure you have a box of tissues ready😢. Elaine and ford is just starting there life together when there worlds get turn upside down. I voluntarily received an arc in exchange for an honest review.
Shawn
Jun 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ford and Elise are a heart warming and heart wrenching couple.

I was pulled into their story from the beginning, I had a hard time reading this book quickly like I normally would. I had to stop and take breaks because of the emotions that they were feeling and that I was feeling.
Lindy  Kralicek
Amazing

Holy moly this book is not what I expected. A definite could not put down and a tear jerking book. Loved the plot and characters. You definitely root for their love and Ford to make it.
Jennifer Richey
Jun 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a emotional story!!! We see ford and Elise 4 years later happy and In love but things happen but will these two overcome them? Grab your tissues the author Brooklyn delivers this book amazing and my heart hurts a bit! I loved reading it and can't wait to read more from her
Melissa Meyer
Jun 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love this endearing heart tugging story by Brooklyn Taylor! I love how the Brooklyn tackles real life issues that happen. Brooklyn's writing will captivate your mind and heart.
Kerry Melton
Nov 02, 2017 rated it liked it
YA isn’t my typical read. This is just that and a second chance romance.

Changing Us focuses on Ford and Elise’s young love relationship. They’re undying love for one another is put to the ultimate test! Will they be able to survive or will it shatter them? I struggled at first with the story, maybe because it’s not my typical read. But the more I read, the more I understood their story. Some of the book was very depressing, and I had a hard time with that, but there’s a very good reason for it.
Lindsay Thompson-Sublett
Have tissues for your tears.

This was my first book I've read by her. I enjoyed it when I was reading it but when I put it down it wasn't a book that was calling to be to hurry back to. Yes, I wanted to finish it and find out what happened but it didn't suck me in. I hope that makes sense.

This book made me cry multiple times. I would love to read a second chance romance for her friends Shay as well.

I'd recommend this book.
Claire Harapat
Nov 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC of this book. I fell in love with Elise and Ford. This is a story of true love in sickness and health. You will laugh, you will try to not show those tears that come in parts of the book. You will want to scream at times. This is a book I didn't want to put it down. Can't wait to read more of Brooklyn Taylor!
Cheryl
Aug 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ford & Elise
Ms. Taylor never disappoints me with anything she writes! Superbly written, dual POV, they are fighting for his life, and through it all, keep loving each other fiercely, even though he has his moments. This novel has so much emotion, keep tissues handy. I believe that it is her best work ever. Loved it!!

Ford & Elise (2 books)
  • Finding Me (Ford & Elise #1)