Start by marking “Under Her Skin” as Want to Read:

(Blue Collar Alphas #5)

Sienna Taylor walked into Aspen Ink looking for a temporary escape. Instead, she found River Madden, the gorgeously talented and impossibly moody owner of the shop. One look in her big, dark eyes makes him desperate to possess her, his need to mark her luscious skin a primal distraction.
One touch of his needle sends electricity rocketing between them, and by the time he's
Kindle Edition
Published May 21st 2017

To ask other readers questions about Under Her Skin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Under Her Skin

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
description

This author is hit or miss with me (mostly miss lately) but I thought I would give this one a go. Alas, it was another miss for me. I just didn't connect with either character and spent most of the book bored out of my mind.

SIDE NOTE: It takes WAY longer than 24 hours for nipple piercings to heal. So piercing her nipples and then the next day "plucking" them during sex would most likely earn the person doing the plucking a good swift kick to the nutsack...just saying.

Deborah
May 31, 2017 rated it liked it

River Madden is the hot sexy moody owner of Aspen Ink, he lives for tattooing and creating art. What he doesn't like is dealing with customers, he's not interested in life stories or the reason behind the tattoos he just wants to work.
Until the day Sienna Taylor walks into his shop wanting a tattoo and then everything changes, he wants her story and he wants her.
Sienna isn't at all what River was expecting, it soon becomes apparent that there's more to her, a darkness and spirit that calls to hi
Gi's Spot Reviews
Jun 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Dirty talker tattoo artist, who can resist? Aria Cole gave once again, her insta-love, super HOT, smutty goodness. These two were perfect for one another, and their chemistry was palpable. And those sexy times? Wow... <3 <3 <3 <3

Ps. I can't not mention this gorgeous cover, that's one stunningly sexy pic, and one fav from this author!

ARC kindly provided by the author for an honest review
♡Tonya♡
Hot, sweet and sexy...

No cheating
No ow/om drama
No pushing away
Instalove
Older man/younger woman
Steamy
Cute epilogue- wish it was further out
Aria Cole
May 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Punishment piercings, filthy-sweet tattoos, and dirty talk...just a few of my favorite things!
(.99c of free in KU!) Amazon: http://getbook.at/UnderHerSkin

#BlueCollarAlpha #TattooArtist #FilthyHot

Photographer: Wander Aguiar
Models: Zack Salaun and Kali Feline
Cover Design: PopKitty Design

"Hottest Aria Alpha to date! An absolute must read!" - Goodreads Review

"Aria to me is still the reigning queen of novellas. She never disappoints!" - Goodreads Review

"Wow!!! Aria Cole has done it again!! Just
Kübra  Yağmur Aslanhan
⭐ verecek kadar kötü olmadığı için ⭐⭐ yıldız verdim ama seride temposu en düşük bence buydu. 😉
C

Shelves: romance
It was fun and sexy.
Elizabeth Neal
May 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
River has owned Aspen Ink for years, and though he loves the creative aspect of his job, but social side requiring talking is not his favorite. That aversion extends to his employee, tattoo artist Jericho. River is unfortunately being forced, yet again, to listen as Jericho shares the story of another ONS. If it wasn't for the man's unparalleled talent with ink, he would've never been hired. Thankfully, River's next client arrives, surprisingly, as he's usually booked months in advance and has n ...more
Jan
May 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 Fate filled stars.

A hot,quick Insta-love story with substance.

I loved these books from Aria Cole, yes I love getting lost in a book but sometimes you just want a quick read and these books always satisfy my reading appetite.

It's like Aria takes out all the good bits you normally love in a contemporary romance read and puts it all in one book giving the reader all they want.

Under Her Skin is about Sienna and River, Sienna goes to River for a tattoo and it's insta-love and Lust at first sigh
April Symes
Under Her Skin by Aria Cole is the latest by this author and it is another hot romance read. I found this story to be another home run by this author. Talk about smoking hot, sexy alphas, and sweet innocent heroines. Sienna Taylor and River Madden make this story because they instantly click and the chemistry is so right. River is a tattoo artist and Sienna comes into his shop to cover up a scar. From a tattoo to that forever romance. What a fabulous romance. There is this heat and this immediat ...more
Jami
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Under Her Skin

Loved this one. The moment Sienna walked into River’s tattoo shop, he knew he was in trouble. Fate had brought them together in many ways. One of my favorite things about this book was River. His feelings for Sienna were so strong, but he knew she needed time. He took his time with her, but the moment he had her, there was no going back.

-safe read
-H celibate for several years
-h is a virgin
-no om/ow drama
-ok epilogues (2 months and 2 years)
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
May 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, alpha-male
I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book

I know a lot of people don't like insta love or insta lust or whatever, but sometimes I just want to escape into a short quick and steamy romance
And this one I loved

I loved Sienna, shy but also not a walk over with a filthy mouth on her, and River gorgeous tattoo artist, what's not to love. Sweet, Hot and totally sexy read

Thanks Aria Cole, loved it
Lynn
Sep 03, 2018 rated it it was ok
8 Chapters, Epilogue. Second Epilogue.
River & Sienna Point of Views.

Not liking the nickname. It is worn out....
“Welcome, doll face.”

Alpha:
“I’m the only man you let touch you from here on. You got it, Sienna?”

“It’s taking everything in me not to drill you into the wall right now. You can’t wear this fucking stuff around me.” I snapped the elastic,

It is a short read full of STEAM. It is definitely a Hot short read.
I can't say too much without giving anything away. It is a little part of a
Renee Entress
May 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 star

I was pulled right into this short story. The story has laughs, heat, and insta-love.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading those books(s) first
Under Construction
Under Her Hood
Under Fire
Under Pressure

This is Sienna and River’s story. Sienna walked into Aspen Ink and came across a moody hot artist. River is the owner of Aspen Ink and from the moment he touches Sienna he wants to claim her as his own. Can he get her to understand what he wants? She seems the opposite of he
D.C. Triana
“I want to cover your skin in my tattoos.” He breathed against my neck, hands trailing up my arms. “My art all over the most beautiful canvas ever to walk the earth.”

Aria Cole has a way of mixing a little bit of sweetness with a lot of pleasure to make an explosion. I loved the initial conversation between Sierra and River, and the buildup of emotions was- oh so hot.
Sienna Taylor’s rebellious nature brought her right into the arms of River Madden. The girl is mature and smart, but young. Too i
Vera M
May 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!! Aria Cole has done it again!! Just when I think her alphas can't get any hotter she proves me wrong!!!
Absolutely love River and Sienna!!!
Under Her Skin is insta everything!!
River and Sienna's paths were destined to cross!!
River is super smoking hot!!! A complete alpha who knows he has to possess Sienna from the start!! He wants to love and protect her forever!! The chemistry between these two is so intense!!
Sienna is a "nasty gal" with a sassy mouth on her!! She has a past that pulls at
CassieJo
May 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received an advanced copy of Under Her Skin to review and I am so happy I did. Aria Cole is one of my all time favorite authors and I have never been disappointed by her and Under Her Skin is no different. River and Sienna I am completely in love with them. Another great alpha steamy insta love romance!!! The chemistry between the two is smoking, and couldn't get enough!!
Nikki
This was a sweet and sexy quick read. River and Sienna had an instant connection and you could see the chemistry right away. I love a hot tattooed hero and I liked that Sienna was no pushover but still had that shy innocent vibe. Very enjoyable!
Astraycat
2.5 stars. Felt no connection with H and h.
Sam
May 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book had just the right amount of story, love and sex to make it a fast, but great read. The H and h had chemistry and and pulled you into their life. I just love these books.
Lori ~ BF Bookies
May 29, 2017 rated it liked it
This was a quick & steamy read, it had insta-love, and the H was a sexy alpha. It was a perfect story/filler while I was in between books. I enjoyed it!
Jennifer Finn
May 30, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I think I've said it before but IMO Aria Cole has been hit or miss lately but I definitely liked this one. River Madden is 29 years old and two years ago he opened his tattoo shop called Aspen Ink. He's an artist and he loves to create but what he doesn't like so much is taking to his customers. Sienna is 19 years old and a tragedy has thrown her family and her home into her own private hell. When she walked into Aspen Ink she had no idea how her life would change and how much she would love it. ...more
melanie
May 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sienna wanted something to cover a memory that broke her heart. Something to give it a little meaning never knowing that she was going to meet the one that would change her life forever. And at all places a tattoo shop.
River had bought his tattoo shop a few years back and he loved it but there was still something missing. He just needed to find it never knowing that it or she was going to find him. Coming to him to get a tattoo and he was going to give her his heart. This book has it all and I
Gavinsmommaloves2read
May 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: safe
Under her skin definitely is under my skin. River is the perfect alpha over the top male the insta he see Sienna indigo eyes hes under her skin. Sienna looks sweet and innocent till she show River there's darkness inside her two. The two were so perfect from the get go loved it so hard. Aria has definitely done it again and I really hope we get Jericho book and Dev two....
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced copy of the this book.
Amber - TBR Book Blog
May 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Quick read when you're in the mood for a hot, insta-love.

River is just working at his tattoo parlor when Sienna walks in with her indigo eyes wanting a tattoo done. River is booked MONTHS in advance but Sienna wants this tattoo to close a sad chapter in her life so she waits. But she wasn't expecting hot River to do her tattoo.

River immediately takes Sienna under his wing and determines she's going to be his. And makes sure she's safe.

Another hot alpha who I loved!!
Melissa Blakeney
Omg this book was AHHHHMMMMMAAAAZZZZING! Like seriously it was so good!!

This is another aria must must MUSTA READ

go one click now and enjoy xx
M.K.
May 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sweet Lord! This book was so fing hot! River is a tattoo artist and Sienna comes in looking to cover up a scar. They are hot for each other in the first minute! A tattoo leads to job and then forever! The sex is hot and Aria Cole delivers yet again! Hottest Aria Alpha to date! An absolute must read!

• Taken by the Earl (Regency Unlaced, #3)
  • The Arrangement
  • Kiss of Ice (St. James Family #1)
  • G.I. BABY
  • The Bad Boys Of Capitol Hill
  • His Forbidden Bride: 50 Loving States, West Virginia
  • Unsurpassed (No Rival #1)
  • The Soldier's Baby Bargain (Home To Harbor Town, #5)
  • Gents 4 Ladies
  • Nerds Are Freaks Too
  • The Wedding
  •  10 Ways To Steal Your Lover (Love by Numbers, #1)
  • Billionaires and Baby Rattles
  • Leashing the Virgin: A Bad Boy Romance
  • No Way Out: Kari (Trek Mi Q'an, #8)
  • Plowed (Blue Collar Bad Boys, #7)
  • Christmas Wishes, Valentine Kisses
  • Baby Wanted (A Bundle of Joy)
Aria Cole is the pen name of USA Today bestselling author Adriane Leigh. A fan of traditional tropes and old school Harlequin romances, Aria Cole novellas feature possessive alpha men and the sassy heroines who love them, along with a healthy dose of irresistible insta-love and happily ever afters so sweet I promise your teeth will ache.

For a safe, off-the-charts HOT, and always HEA story that do

Blue Collar Alphas (5 books)
  • Under Construction (Blue Collar Alpha Males)
  • Under Her Hood (Blue Collar Alpha Males)
  • Under Fire (Blue Collar Alpha Males)
  • Under Pressure (Blue Collar Alpha Males)
“If nothing saves us from death, may love at least save us from life.” 1 likes