Start by marking “Seedfall (New Providence, #3)” as Want to Read:
Seedfall (New Providence, #3)

Seedfall

(New Providence #3)

Book 3 of the New Providence Series. After the events of Trajectory Books 1 and 2, the remnants of the mining ships are still falling through space, the fate of the Object unknown. Fearing further attacks, the Commander of the orbital space station descends to the subsurface colony of New Providence to advise the Council about the impending threat. Regular communications w ...more
Kindle Edition
Published May 15th 2017 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Seedfall, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seedfall

KHB
Aug 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I've read the first three books in this series and have quite enjoyed the story thus far. Looking forward to book four. I understand there will likely be a total of six in the series.

The writer is very capable and these stories are my favorite genre, in that they are character driven, combined with hard science fiction. I guess I couldn't ask for more. The science is certainly believable and there are many threads occurring simultaneously to keep it interesting and somewhat of a page turner.

You
Kellye Hardesty
Jan 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Dang! What happens next!?!

I started this series thinking it would be wrapped up in three installments. I was wrong. Though I have not seen any indication of a fourth or fifth book to continue and wrap up the story, I have to think that the author is just chilling after a busy year, ready to lay the big finish on us! Gave this a four star because of no finish to story at end of third book. Even though could tell after first chapter of third book there was no way the author was wrapping all of the
Michael Shelton
Full disclosure, I received this book from the author in exchange for a fair and honest review.

Seedfall brings us down to Mars and gives us the perspective of those who live on Mars as well as a spacer returning to Mars to convince the ruling elite that there is a big problem and action needs to be taken fast. Characters from the first two stories are joined by those who live and work on the surface and within the settlement proper. The phrase, "Safe at home" has no meaning here. Something has i
Nick Bailey
Jul 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love this series. In books 1 and 2 the focus was on the trials and tribulations of the crews of New Providence's spacecraft, and the threat of destruction by an unknown object. In book 3, Seedfall, the story throws a curve and focuses on the colony itself when an object crash lands on the surface of Mars. The colony itself is already having problems, food and water shortages not the least,but also from a dangerous cult in the colony's darker underbelly.
In Seedfall, there are some surprise char
Constance Dady
Sep 29, 2017 rated it it was ok
Not complete

Ending not satisfactory. Left hanging. Another book not mentioned. What happened to the people in RV 2. What happened to the rest of the characters in this story??? Another book please!!
lab enthusiast
Aug 05, 2018 rated it did not like it
Waste of time

This was a waste of time. The story is so slow and the characters are beyond stupid. The machine could have taken out the colony in a heart beat but is less than intelligent? The smart thing would only have been a 20 page story I guess.
Jonathan Lin
May 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.75 stars.

Entertaining read, but didn't feel finished.
Patrick
Sep 19, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Read this directly after finishing Trajectory Book 2. In this book the focus shifts to the city of New Providence (away from the space ships as in Books 1 and 2), which was entirely unexpected, but I ended up enjoying it after getting over the jarring aspect of it. The overall story was good, with likeable characters, although the relationships between some of them seemed a bit forced.
Garrett
Sue Fox
Nov 25, 2017
Mike Campbell
Jun 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The journey continues and there are many twists and turns in Seedfall as we move from scene to scene with the different characters. You are made to wonder what is happening when you are transposed from the City to the RV looking for what created the blast and then up to the Station where all this is being monitored. Lots of intrigue and you imagine what comes next and it's a surprise.
It's a good read that forces you to think and will we ever know where we are going?
Will there be more?? Let's wai
Deb
Jul 08, 2017
Norman Smith
Mar 31, 2018
Vern
rated it did not like it
Mar 30, 2018
Andrew Brooks
Oct 26, 2017
Ellen Reisberg
Jul 14, 2017
Robert M. Campbell hails from the east coast of Canada, having recently returned to New Brunswick after extended stays in Toronto and Ottawa. An early love of astronomy and technology led him to a career in software engineering. Robert studied Computer Science and Anthropology at Acadia University in Nova Scotia.

After twenty years working in the aerospace, government and open source software secto

New Providence (3 books)
  • Trajectory Book 1 (New Providence, #1)
  • Trajectory Book 2 (New Providence, #2)